Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (28782 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
What is GEJ doing in Lagos?

He hasn't commissioned any project in Lagos for the past 6 years.

He sent soldiers to beat up lagosians when they were protesting against the oil subsidy removal.

Some idiots are screaming GEJ till 2019.
God punish dem

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by gambit10: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope he has sent some money to the youths that will be rented from the N21b donated. If not, he will be left with just his cronies at the venue.

Puhahahahaha...u are so on-point. The last time he came to that same venue, I and some of my colleagues were paid just to come and fill up seats, so that our dumb president won't be addressing an open space. 80% of the people @ DAT venue that day were paid #pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by ProsperUSA: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Corruption campaign. Shameless president.

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2015
sureguy02:
What is GEJ doing in Lagos?

He hasn't commissioned any project in Lagos for the past 6 years.

He sent soldiers to beat up lagosians when they were protesting against the oil subsidy removal.

Some idiots are screaming GEJ till 2019.
God punish dem

Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by mctech(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
Operation get Lagos under the Umbrella!
The biggest party in Africa!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Four more years!!!
Transformation noni!
What has he transformed in six years? What have you personally gained from his administratìon?
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Atigba: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Ye

Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:

You are the biggest noisemaker here on Nairaland with your ever warped and biased analysis of issues!
remember to bring ur dancing shoes along. Obesere will be on the band stand to entertain you with some good fuji music. the victory party has already started for PDP in the upcoming election.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Sunnybobo3 post=29598194][/quote]

Are you high?
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by kay1one(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Why hasn't this made front page? !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
sureguy02:

Are you high?

Ntooooor

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by kay1one(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
ProsperUSA:
Corruption campaign. Shameless president.

That phone you dey sell no get iota of corruption inside?!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2015
arsetalks:

A friend said, Buhari may be worst than GEJ, that's possible and Buhari may be better than GEJ, that's also very possible but GEJ can't be better than GEJ. With Buhari, it is a 50/50 chance. Nigeria is like a mother whose child has a terminal disease. If the child is not operated, it will die ( if Gej is not ousted), it is operated and the operation is successful, it will live and be fine but it may also die during the operation ( Buhari may or may not be good). 50/50.
Interesting analogy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Pataki: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Dmano:
And u can't ask urself why is it a section of a country dat we have terrorist is he not d same dat still rule over d south? And who are d people opposition is fielding northerner,u know when d peddle a lie consistently 4 a long time it looks like d truth 4 d gulible

Your English writing is very very poor. I do not understand your point.

Are you a graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Obipat(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
ogene007:

I guess you are one of those 'my papa say I be Igbo', for no true Igbo will line up behind the Jihadists who have been at the business of killing it is since 1966. Overwhelming majority of igbos are for GEJ despite all the lies from APC, you can go and confirm from your village, that is if you even know where it is.
. I was born and brought up in Enugu, I came to hustle in Lagos in 2015. We have 3 graduates @ home without job. My mum said she will not vote for gej again, I'm more igbo than u but the destine of nigeria is greater GEJ. Father Mbaka is an igboman. Ohaneze nko? All his campaign promises Nko?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by ifefemi(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
It was disgusting to see PDP distributing PDP T-shirts to people @ Oshodi this morning.
Keep on deceiving the dullard of a President!!! His eyes go clear well after Feb. 14!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Obipat(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s] i do not blame you, 'cos you're a blind man who can't see what Gej has done.
Meanwhile, Gej till you get sense
. Sense man, namely
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by kingsman66(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
very much confuse now.......dnt know who to veto for this presidential election
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by puntersmind: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Shame on you. Hunt him ko, kill him ni. Get educated.
Obipat:
What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tuniski: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Olashile4real:
Flaggn off campaign of destruction by d clueless PDP....I bet u can only see 4 kinds of people @ d campaign today...D first being d looters who has greatly rob us of our right like Dangote, Muinat Shagaya, Otedola and others corrupt businessman...D second being dos who is blindfolded with ethnicity..D third are dos dat are blindfolded by religion at d expense of their right and d future of their generation yet to cum..D last are d common man who will wanna be there bcus of d money he will be expecting from there...No reasonable Nigerian will be comfortable with d position of Nigeria..No reasonable Nigeria will not desire changes... it is a shame the way #teamBuhari rush to call #teamGEJ names. Well we the majority will reward the performing GEJ with 4 more years! I have long concluded that those promoting Buhari are the enemies of nigeria especially the laundered youth!
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by sunny63(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019.......Am already there

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tomakint: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Meanwhile, GEJ is just wasting his time in Lagos, he can't see upto 10,000 votes in Lagos.
See this clown! In your deluded mind you must have assumed that Politics in Nigeria starts and ends on the pages of Nairaland grin grin that day (Feb. 14) the outcome of the elections will do you like 'Season Film'

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome Mr President...
This is also why I travelled early to Lagos (my operational Base)
I have given all my staff work-free day today and compel all of them to storm TBS with their family members from 18yrs and above.
Me too, I shall be coming with my family, managers and supervisors...

Let's deliver Lagos from the clutches of evil and give it Fresh Air
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Reminds me of how Ngige won Anambra guber elections on the pages of Nairaland. cheesy

SAI GEJ cool

One wo/man, one vote for real life.
One man, 100 fake handles liking their posts by themselves, screaming till nld servers crash ---e life

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by xcolanto(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Ride on sir! Educated Nigerians are behind you. cool
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2015
these APC guys r just funny. Mention anything abt Gej, they'd wheel out their propaganda and discredit him by all Means possible... accuse Gmb of farting it bcomz an e-war. u begin to hear that it's "laughable" , ''if indeed he farted and wasn't prosecuted, then Gej failed''. u guys are really the ones tht should vote ur consciences... you constitute 10% of why Nigerians lost confidence in Gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

See this clown! In your deluded mind you must have assumed that Politics in Nigeria starts and ends on the pages of Nairaland grin grin that day (Feb. 14) the outcome of the elections will do you like 'Season Film'
enia mi, ignore those nairaland apc noisemakers who thinks national elections are conducted and won on nairaland . How far my guy?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Deapexboy(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
I wonder what he his going to tell d pple..
Is he going to tel them he wil give jobs....
Is he going to tell them he will give them good education?(wen PEJ keep speaking jagon)

Is he going to tell them he will boost our economy?(wen our 2bn is missing)

is he going tell them he will make power constant(mayb i quess in his bedroom)

will he fight corruption when he said stealing is not corruption?
infact d man is so clueless

JONA if u can't do all this things in 5 and half years,Will four years be enough for you

Gej account for our subsidy revnue

WE ARE NoW WISERtongue

#wind of change we need#

#SAI APC#
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by fxskye: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
dunkem21:
Welcome President. Come and show them your catalog of unprecedented verifiable achievements. Please take your certificate along grin.

All roads leads to TBS. We will shut down Lagos today, kpam kpam.

@phockphockman; Are you coming?

And will that feed millions of lagosians living on daily bread? PDP.....always thinking about themselves alone.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by gbounty: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Dis kind Nairaland self, I know say una no wan post my message abi na Jonah family get am? Please tell Jonah not to expect our votes because he tried to kill Nigeria instead of killing corruption and the shoeless man is here again with the same empty promises no problem let him go and rest and give these promises to Buhari for auctioning.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2015
seyiogunjuyigbe:
these APC guys r just funny. Mention anything abt Gej, they'd wheel out their propaganda and discredit him by all Means possible... accuse Gmb of farting it bcomz an e-war. u begin to hear that it's "laughable" , ''if indeed he farted and wasn't prosecuted, then Gej failed''. u guys are really the ones tht should vote ur consciences... you constitute 10% of why Nigerians lost confidence in Gej
believe me majority of them are stupiddily aggressive that take to insults once they are challenged by superior intelligence and arguments. Just ignore them.and by the way bro, nigerians have full confidence in gej ,Mr president will win thoroughly and convincingly with no controversy .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by experience16: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Meanwhile, GEJ is just wasting his time in Lagos, he can't see upto 10,000 votes in Lagos.

you will be surprised dat Jonathan will win GMB in lagos. we are waiting patiently for that day. The only thing we need is security so that the area boys or thugs will not intimidate and harass us.
let go there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.