Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (28777 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by bajosky: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
bajosky:
GEJ the choosen & confirm candidate from heaven.

if not GEJ then who ??

we who are with you in lagos are more than d blind fools (bwitched gmb apc slaves) against you. Tell Them No vacancy @ Aso Rock till 2019.

goodluck is transforming nigeria.

LAGOS STATE AND MOST STATES IN D SOUTH WEST WILL SURELY BE RESCUED FROM SLAVERY IN D HANDS OF THIFENUBU COME FEB 2015.

HIT ( LIKE )
FOR THE RESCUE MISSION

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by fxskye: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
No picture yet....Y?
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
olabukola:
The campaign look more organised than APC. Many people are given opportunity to speak. The woman that spoke in Yoruba killed GMB. That her speech will sway many voters.

Anyway val day is the D-day.

I still believe that Nigeria can not see any tangible change as far as we work on the same constitution. GEJ or GMB I see no change.
even here on nairaland ,aren't they more organised,mature and reasonable than apc supporters. Apc supporters here on nairaland are annoyingly aggressive and very few of them make any sense with their assumptions or arguments and when it becomes obvious that they are losing an arguments they resort to insults and abuse. I believe it is their normal way of thinking,we all saw how their leaders were telling people to kill anyone that disturbs them in osun state. Coming to the issue of the constitution,you are right,until that constitution is amended this is the kind of politics we will be having.remember that this constitution was actually made during abacha regime and it was made to suit abacha dictatorial tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Stamford007(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
januzaj:
You won Lagos last election bcuz people believed you...trusted you....buh u fuucked dem up....if u win a ward in Lagos...ur name is wat u re LUCK
Peopl will turn up bcuz they knw you av d money(21b)
APC= the choice of the people,
APC= the voice of the people,
APC= the Lord's chosen.
Come May 2015, Clueless will be kicked out
saiBuhari till Olamide and Phyno win grammy
awards.
Lol u nogo kill me januzaj

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by experience16: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thanks to Jonathan,my family has been able to achieve so much. I don't walk in any government ministries or parastatals. I was able to build my house,buy my cars,get married and have my kids in a space of five (5) years.
I can see dat u are mentally poor. U need help!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by chamboy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
I heard Ffk n Jk arranged 2k for crowds

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Atouke: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
watch the whole campaign in lagos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvvvTxnmWsc
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by farem: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Promisessss:
carry go sir Jonathan till 219......

I AGREE WITH THE BOLDED. Gej; Long expired!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Obipat(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
amaechionuh:

Nwannaa I bu onye isi ngbaka, biko GAA gbara ogwu nwuoo. GEJ till 2019 wether you like it or not, inugo?
. Nwanne, okwa GEJ till 2019 in ur village

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.