Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (28776 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by OLADD: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
Operation get Lagos under the Umbrella!
The biggest party in Africa!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Four more years!!!
Transformation noni!

I is excited!
I will be there!!!

Yes ooooooo. The best president in the anals of our political history is matching out to annihilate that certificate-less Daura man. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by brutef0rce101: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
If you wanna see customized today, then you should come to TBS, cos I will be there life and direct. grin

Many people here have seen the little jobless kid behind your moniker several times. Thanks to the Odua!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by OLADD: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope he has sent some money to the youths that will be rented from the N21b donated. If not, he will be left with just his cronies at the venue.

Stay glued to your TV set. However, ensure your shock absorber is in good state. It's too early for your hearth failure. Candid advice from a compatriot.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by efilefun(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s] i do not blame you, 'cos you're a blind man who can't see what Gej has done.
Meanwhile, Gej till you get sense

Wished you lost someone so dear to you either thru boko haram or the immigration nonsense maybe that would have enlightened you.

Incase you dont know, just 11 people were killed in france and the whole security operatives are already on ground fighting terrorism, in naija thousands have died and all the clueless one could do was dance on the stage the following day campaigning...

#Change is all we ask for and definitely Jonathan aint that change cuz after spending six yrs there doing nothing he doesnt deserve one extra day not to talk of a whole 4yrs..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
If he like, let him sleep in Lagos from now till Feb, he is going to lose.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by amaechionuh(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Obipat:
What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem
Nwannaa I bu onye isi ngbaka, biko GAA gbara ogwu nwuoo. GEJ till 2019 wether you like it or not, inugo?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by OLADD: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2015
listenersky:
did you just say he should carry on cluelessly?

Yes, GEJ should carry on so that all Almajiri children can obtain at least school cert. No more sworn affidafit at interview and verification centres.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by nigerianvenom(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2015
tonyot:
...to the humble, he teaches his way. God will continue to direct your paths our dear president. Ride on!
GEJ till 2019

amen.did u read his facebook message?
i just love this man

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by OLADD: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2015
tonyot:
...to the humble, he teaches his way. God will continue to direct your paths our dear president. Ride on!
GEJ till 2019

Can somebody say ameeeeen? AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by HONNESSTY(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s] i do not blame you, 'cos you're a blind man who can't see what Gej has done.
Meanwhile, Gej till you get sense
wat has GEJ done for ur life dat has remain miserable and wretched? Ezi aturu
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by GodsKate: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Don't be stranded to keep up with news and events, You need DATA BUNDLE @cheaper rates for your Mtn&Etisalat lines on smart phones (androids, windows, java, symbian, iPhones, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems, VALID FOR 30DAYS, its available now.

MTN;
1GB - N1,200 (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600 (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list)

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by HONNESSTY(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2015
amaechionuh:

Nwannaa I bu onye isi ngbaka, biko GAA gbara ogwu nwuoo. GEJ till 2019 wether you like it or not, inugo?
aturu hausa. Remain poor all ur lif by suportn Gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
efilefun:

Wished you lost someone so dear to you either thru boko haram or the immigration nonsense maybe that would have enlightened you.

Incase you dont know, just 11 people were killed in france and the whole security operatives are already on ground fighting terrorism, in naija thousands have died and all the clueless one could do was dance on the stage the following day campaigning...

#Change is all we ask for and definitely Jonathan aint that change cuz after spending six yrs there doing nothing he doesnt deserve one extra day not to talk of a whole 4yrs..

Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by OLADD: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.

And God will panel-beat your life the way Mbaka, MEND and APC are forming allaince to put Nigeria in perpetual born-to-rule slavery. Can I hear you say amen?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by duni04(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Lagos of all the places in the world! I doubt if anyone will turnup , except they distribute money and freebies undecided
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by erunz(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
Mtweeeeeu.... If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
please tell your master to show us his certificate. Before he stabilise global oil price. grin
adesewa4uyahoo:
Mtweeeeeu.... If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
please tell your master to show us his certificate. Before he stabilise global oil price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by ikweremilitant: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope he has sent some money to the youths that will be rented from the N21b donated. If not, he will be left with just his cronies at the venue.
mumu that is hw buhari and hs treasuer tinubu are busy renting crowds in calabar and uyo with rivers state money.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:

amen.did u read his facebook message?
i just love this man
bros ,there is nothing that can or will stop gej from winning the presidential elections. All this politics of bitterness that apc is doing will only hasten apc downfall and demise.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
duni04:
Lagos of all the places in the world! I doubt if anyone will turnup , except they distribute money and freebies undecided
just watch the tv and see for urself. Pdp no dey pariwo . Dis thing no be by noise .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Benstus: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.

Na so your live will be slaughtered the way when those youth Corpers lives were slaughtered in 2011 when they heard the phrase "Sai Buhari", GMB supporters say amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Biggty(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2015
All this Campaign by Johnathan is a waste of time because come February the people will vote change

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by M4gunners: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
That is my Presido.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Delafruita(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Ecobidi:
Today's campaign will emerge as the largest political gathering ever seen in Nigeria and Africa beyond. All roads leads to Lagos today so Nigerians need to come out in large numbers to show love,support and solidarity to Africa's best and fairest President.
Vote GEJ Come february
GEJ TILL 2019
if a president comes to campaign for a second term in my state and his campaign programme doesnt contain a single project commissioning,why the heck should i vote for him?after 6years,GEJ comes to campaign in lagos and doesnt have any project to commission,sambo came two weeks ago and had nothing to commission and you expect lagosians to troop to TBS for his visit.of course there will be a crowd of people who will be there for the 1k or 2k from their various godfathers but PDP is not wanted in lagos.if GEJ had projects to commission,he wont need TBS.he wont need a speech because a full day of commissioned projects is enough campaign

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Olaolufred(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,there is nothing that can or will stop gej from winning the presidential elections. All this politics of bitterness that apc is doing will only hasten apc downfall and demise.

YOU MEAN APC THAT COULD NOT SURVIVE ONE YEAR?

YOU MUST BE A JUNIOR PASTOR OF OKUPE PROPHETIC MINISTRY.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Promisessss(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
carry go sir Jonathan till 219

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by duni04(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
just watch the tv and see for urself. Pdp no dey pariwo . Dis thing no be by noise .
Like you live in Lagos undecided
Unless they dole out cash and freebies, Nobody's turning up!
And as usuall, we'll collect their money and tell them to fùckoff!
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by brutef0rce101: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
customized13:
fvck the money, I am voting against extremism and terrorism.

#buharicannotchange
[/s]

Stop the lies. You were paid 2k, hope you have dispose that your funny shoe. lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Abdulrahman25(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
THE NIGERIA YOUTHS ASSOCIATION OF GHANA. Support the Re-elect of our lovely President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. GEJ still 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by makzeze: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2015
SAI BUHARI!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by justhelp(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
tell oga jona to tell us his achievement in Lagos and Nigeria in general today or else

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
duni04:

Like you live in Lagos undecided
Unless they dole out cash and freebies, Nobody's turning up!
And as usuall, we'll collect their money and tell them to fùckoff!
hmmmm ,are u sure? ok. Ariwo ko . No be talk talk . U go see

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Clerverly: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
ignore those noisemakers .

You are the biggest noisemaker here on Nairaland with your ever warped and biased analysis of issues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM / Police Speak On Abuja Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.