Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (28765 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Ecobidi:
Today's campaign will emerge as the largest political gathering ever seen in Nigeria and Africa beyond. All roads leads to Lagos today so Nigerians need to come out in large numbers to show love,support and solidarity to Africa's best and fairest President.
Vote GEJ Come february
GEJ TILL 2019
thank you ,jare. Apc don't know the thing, pdp is teaching them the thing. It is time to show apc how the game is played . The Pdp family is now all set and ready to start full campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by princeisoDeLaw(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Meanwhile, GEJ is just wasting his time in Lagos, he can't see upto 10,000 votes in Lagos.
. Now I kno most of u are fools for thinking like dat if I don't vote for PDP is it APC dar don't make life confortable for d poor dat I will now vote? U only kno ur mind in lagos but u don't kno other but on dat day, u will look for cry but will but u nt see when PDP take over lagos!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tuniski: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Time to put the APC minority in their place. The real GEJ tsunami begins and the loud minority will know who the true majority is. I laff when someone said GEJ won't get 10000 vote in lagos and 500000 in South west. The person must be sleeping, wake up GEJ will not only get more than 40% of total votes cast in the SW he will win some states outright! The noise of the few minority won't change the fact on the ground. I can tell for sure GEJ victory come 14/2/2015 is divine! Wider margin of defeat awaits Buhari and his imperialists!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by NobleAky(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

I need not prove my academic record to you.

Anyway, back to topic, GEJ has demonstrated that not every certificate holder has the capacity to rule.
....in ur prejudiced mind would you have believed he rules well not until certificate-less someone who couldn't pass his exams rules will u believe he is ur savior with no option for now

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by eluquenson(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan has failed and all his effort to still come back is just gonna be in vain grin
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Energito:
GEJ till 2019.
pdp the party to beat, Pdp the party to be in. Won't u rather party with us!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by gbaskipro: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Olashile4real:
Flaggn off campaign of destruction by d clueless PDP....I bet u can only see 4 kinds of people @ d campaign today...D first being d looters who has greatly rob us of our right like Dangote, Muinat Shagaya, Otedola and others corrupt businessman...D second being dos who is blindfolded with ethnicity..D third are dos dat are blindfolded by religion at d expense of their right and d future of their generation yet to cum..D last are d common man who will wanna be there bcus of d money he will be expecting from there...No reasonable Nigerian will be comfortable with d position of Nigeria..No reasonable Nigeria will not desire changes...

Hmmmmm, your propaganda was nice sha. But how does it stop us from voting enmass for GEJ and PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by lyntiffany(f): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Obipat:
What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem
No mr your the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Gej till boko haram repent

#buharicannotchange

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Afolabi78: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm busy today. i will have love to be there to collect my own share of the money. I can not vote him. he is clueless man. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by adonis89(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Olashile4real post=29594763]Flaggn off campaign of destruction by d clueless PDP....I bet u can only see 4 kinds of people @ d campaign today...D first being d looters who has greatly rob us of our right like Dangote, Muinat Shagaya, Otedola and others corrupt businessman...D second being dos who is blindfolded with ethnicity..D third are dos dat are blindfolded by religion at d expense of their right and d future of their generation yet to cum..D last are d common man who will wanna be there u only mentioned dangote,shagaya,otedola. wat abt apc wit hawks like atiku,kwankwaso,saraki,amaechi who used 1.6billion 2 fyt lie lie ebola evn fashola dat many cases of ebola neva spent dat amount. i guess tinubu is a saint too? stop hating gej, corruption cuts akross party line weda pdp,apc or lp

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by fahren(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Our unity as a country has been put to test severally, by default, we pull through always, nothing can divide the good people of Nigeria, not even the outcome of the general elections. We are more resolute to forge ahead as a country, i am proudly #TeamNigeria why should i FIGHT? #isaynotoelectoralviolence

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Afolabi78:
I'm busy today. i will have love to be there to collect my own share of the money. I can not vote him. he is clueless man. SAI BUHARI
fvck the money, I am voting against extremism and terrorism.

#buharicannotchange

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by thaoriginator: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2015
One idiott dey tell me last nyt talk say mek me I come represent PDP supporters say na 1k dem go give me.. Say other agents na 5H dem dey give but him na 1K, for my mind I said "na thunder go fire all of una there wit una useless umblera"!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by sweetkev(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.
. Funny, you know nobody will say amen to that.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by sweetkev(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2015
oladele97:
He want to campaign in Lagos?
A state that he refuse to construct road(he want to spoil the one Fashola construct)
A state that he refuse to provide Employement for the youth
A state that he refuse to visit during Ebola outbreak (he must be heartless)
A state that he refuse provide good power supply
A state that he refuse to provide security for despite being the commercial nerves of the nation. Instead he hire tout and call them Federal task force to disturb TVC and LTV
If am opportune to go there I promise to stone him with one bag of pure water
. A state he ordered his army to kill Lagosians protesting during the fuel subsidy crisis.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2015
gbaskipro:

Hmmmmm, your propaganda was nice sha. But how does it stop us from voting enmass for GEJ and PDP?
ignore those noisemakers .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tola9ja: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
Operation get Lagos under the Umbrella!
The biggest party in Africa!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Four more years!!!
Transformation noni!

I is excited!
I will be there!!!
umbrella of blood like you do the north east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by korondo: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2015
pls when are you coming to the north east?
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by kkmoney212: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
One f00l said Monkey Jona wil av up to 2m votes in Lagos. Ur papa n mama family reach 2m? If possible let dem vote 4 ur Bro's Jona. Mumu ppl like u. I so much 8 Jona wit d PigdiPig's. GEJ vs Otuoko 2015. Rigger's Party. If Pdp rig dis comin election. It wil never be well wit dem all. Ase.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by campionato(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Nigerians Let us not make the mistake that lead to the destruction of Christianity in Turkey. A revelation about Nigeria which is synonymous to the destruction of Christianity in Constantinople (Turkey) is on the way. There is an Islamic agenda on the way synonymous to how Christianity was destroyed in Turkey. The idea is to islamize Nigeria. Even Christians are ignorantly working towards this grand plan. Incase you don't know the largest Islamic academy in nigeria is located in Ebonyi state. Statistics shows persecution of Christians is more in Nigeria than in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria put together. Be wise For further details read up OIC- (organization of Islamic countries) grand plan to islamize Nigeria on google, Christianity in turkey from Wikipedia and visit Kingdomnewsng.com. Be wise this election year. Support the voice of Christian martyrs. The Church of Christ must not perish in Nigeria. Vote wisely.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by sayyid(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2015
yes its nw gettin more n more intresting as we will b hearing wat both parties av in stock for Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
sayyid:
yes its nw gettin more n more intresting as we will b hearing wat both parties av in stock for Nigerians
thank you. You will hear from Mr President today.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Joyekpen: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
tongue Sharia lovers take a back seat pls

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by ultraGM: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Hope he will not be welcome with #BringBackOurGirls
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by bxcode(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Obipat:
What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem
Utterly irresponsible comment.
Why cursing an entire tribe like that because of one mishap that you experienced?undecided May God forgive your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by eluquenson(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

See mumu GEJ would get at least 2million votes in Lagos
For your bedroom abi? This time around PDP can't win a ward in Lagos you are here shouting 2 million, all your PDP fabricated lies & fallacies won't give you votes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by lolaxavier(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
NobleAky:
....in ur prejudiced mind would you have believed he rules well not until certificate-less someone who couldn't pass his exams rules will u believe he is ur savior with no option for now

Do you even know what the word Prejudice' means?
From your comment, you are the one who sounds prejudiced by laying claims to what you cannot validate. I need to know your source that proves he didn't pass his exams.

As for gej, the facts are there to see - gross insecurity, high level of corruption, debilitated currency, missing 20bn, all to name a few. My guy, call a spade a spade.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Meanwhile, GEJ is just wasting his time in Lagos, he can't see upto 10,000 votes in Lagos.
u even try to giv am 10,000 ... Na only Bayelsian wey dey Lag go vote de Akuya... Not Yoruba... Neva and it can neva be... Olohunmaje..
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by horlarlorwor(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope he has sent some money to the youths that will be rented from the N21b donated. If not, he will be left with just his cronies at the venue.

Goodluck gets drunk in the #ruins
-----------------------------------------
I have first hand proof that Goodluck Jonathan has rented crowd for his campaign at TBS in Lagos tomorrow. My mothers village meeting has been paid and given shirts to come along. But my mum has refused to attend, cause to her she has more important things to do than to attend one mans useless campaign. Ebonyi women Association #change

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by eluquenson(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
campionato:
Nigerians Let us not make the mistake that lead to the destruction of Christianity in Turkey. A revelation about Nigeria which is synonymous to the destruction of Christianity in Constantinople (Turkey) is on the way. There is an Islamic agenda on the way synonymous to how Christianity was destroyed in Turkey. The idea is to islamize Nigeria. Even Christians are ignorantly working towards this grand plan. Incase you don't know the largest Islamic academy in nigeria is located in Ebonyi state. Statistics shows persecution of Christians is more in Nigeria than in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria put together. Be wise For further details read up OIC- (organization of Islamic countries) grand plan to islamize Nigeria on google, Christianity in turkey from Wikipedia and visit Kingdomnewsng.com. Be wise this election year. Support the voice of Christian martyrs. The Church of Christ must not perish in Nigeria. Vote wisely.....
See another clueless bigot, see epistle, Nigeria is not interested in religion for election purpose at least the Muslims in western Nigeria voted wrongly for clueless GEJ, so don't think you can get a cheap flower with this your fallacy. It's obvious some Christians doesn't want GEJ re elected, he that has brain wisdom is expected.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
listenersky:
did you just say he should carry on cluelessly?

nope. Y not join the movement.

Gej till 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / Goodluck Jonathan & George Andreas Papandreou, Ex Prime Minister Of Greece Meet / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.