Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (28781 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Etruth: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
MEILYN:
Am heading there right away... Although I am Pro-Apc
Me too. Feeee Deee Feee, Share the money. Make we collect our share of 21bn.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2015
For just 4 years?

oluwafemi113:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;

1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9millionArms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8.Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oiltheft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
19. Kerosene subsidy
20. Insurgency.
21. Judiciary Strike

And lastly Pls vote wisely!
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by dasrackhor(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.
chai,prayer like thunder..wey Dem wey dey shout GEJ till 2019 to jst type Amen..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Come and start from Kano na.. The voice of the North and Southwest is one this time around.. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by gbounty: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Dis kind Nairaland self, I know say una no wan post ma message abi na Jonah family get am? Please tell Oga Jonah not to expect our votes because he almost killed the Nation with the last one we gave him instead of him killing corruption and the shoeless man is here again with the same empty promises. No problem, let him go relax and give these promises of his to Buhari for actioning

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by summer(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
[/b][b][b][/b][quote author=Obipat post=29592519]What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem

I doubt if a man that truly wants a change can go online and use such an abusive word like you did. Don't you guys have morals again?

Is that what politics have turned you into? Does either party actually know that you exist?

Make your choice and allow others with theirs. Please, no harm is intended but mind your choice of words.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by boujaye: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
oladele97:
He want to campaign in Lagos?
A state that he refuse to construct road(he want to spoil the one Fashola construct)
A state that he refuse to provide Employement for the youth
A state that he refuse to visit during Ebola outbreak (he must be heartless)
A state that he refuse provide good power supply
A state that he refuse to provide security for despite being the commercial nerves of the nation. Instead he hire tout and call them Federal task force to disturb TVC and LTV
If am opportune to go there I promise to stone him with one bag of pure water

Don't be myopic, i just hope you had a little education, because your judgements are very watery.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Etizz: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope he has sent some money to the youths that will be rented from the N21b donated. If not, he will be left with just his cronies at the venue.

even buhari did DAT......confirmed from warri rally yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ah ah no update? Ewho rally gone sour abi na night vigil?
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by otunbashonny(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.
Omo you harsh oo. Nobody will say amen to this kind of prayer oo.
Abeg forgive them because they don't know what they are doing
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
ifefemi:
It was disgusting to see PDP distributing PDP T-shirts to people @ Oshodi this morning.
Keep on deceiving the dullard of a President!!! His eyes go clear well after Feb. 14!

[size=28pt]ah ah Gej has even used up the N21billion, he didnt give Oshodi people anything, only t-shirt bribe? Ah ahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Etizz:

even buhari did DAT......confirmed from warri rally yesterday.
The Hausa/Fulani people in Hausa Quarters and Igbudu Market in Warri don't need a kobo before they show solidarity to Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by gbaskipro: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
listenersky:
Click like if you know Buhari will win and click share if you believe Jonathan will win

Up buhari! He is the winner! Cheers

Fool. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Etizz: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The Hausa/Fulani people in Hausa Quarters and Igbudu Market in Warri don't need a kobo before they show solidarity to Buhari.

u don't wanna accept d fact.......since wen Fulani and Hausa people d majority in warri he is out there for d majority ....so he paid for majority of d crowd u seeing right there.....beside they are still owin some of my guy..
.dem never pay finish........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tuniski: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrangeDream:
Come and start from Kano na.. The voice of the North and Southwest is one this time around.. Sai Buhari
. Be deceiving yourself that the north and south west. It is only Buhari's NW we the middle belt will resoundingly reject Buhari and his band of imperialists. Tinubu will be demistifyied in the south west. Yorubas won't forget who the likes of Buhari are. Lipstick on a pig it is still a pig! The campaign train will move to kano soon!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by okangaijele: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
waoooooooo..............see crowd oooooooo. Thunderous!! This is a large statement. Malaria don catch Tinubu and co soujourns.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by doctokwus: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
okangaijele:
waoooooooo..............see crowd oooooooo. Thunderous!! This is a large statement. Malaria don catch Tinubu and co soujourns.
Rented crowd.See d way they are all quiet when expected to respond by d speakers on d stage

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
erunz:
please tell your master to show us his certificate. Before he stabilise global oil price. grin please tell your master to show us his certificate. Before he stabilise global oil price.
OYO is your case.... U better leave certificate and vote for integrity.... I'm not a politician but with what I have heard Buhari has a clean history.. Biko count me outta E-warrior for APC ooo
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by backtosender: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
Operation get Lagos under the Umbrella!
The biggest party in Africa!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Four more years!!!
Transformation noni!

I is excited!
I will be there!!!
lagos is going for PDP they need fresh air so that they can experience the real change

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
37 days to Presidential Elections..If you're voting,Remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20 Billion Dollars
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by fxskye: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
is there no pictures yet from the rally?
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by jmaine: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obesere dey craze . . . . See as him dey stroke APC with him song . . . . cheesy . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:
Obesere dey craze . . . . See as him dey stroke APC with him song . . . . cheesy . . . .

No mind him.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by laimo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan is f00ling himself.
He'll lose woefully.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Cosmascares: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
See how rally just dull. Uh. Abeg let us all VoteBuhariOsinbajo on FeBuhari 14.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by derecho(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:

Will you say amen if someone prays that God will HATE you the way you hate Jonathan?Pls Learn to appreciate other people's views.
And Cool down becos millions will vote Him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Mogidi: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
derecho:
Will you say amen if someone prays that God will HATE you the way you hate Jonathan?Learn to appreciate other people's views.
Cool down becos millions will vote Him.

Don't mind him, if you tell him to say Amen to Buhari jailing his father like he jailed people in the 80s he would run away.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Ferebiekun: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:

You're bad! Who can honestly say "Amen!" and "swallow the saliva?"
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by melvin0004(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
Beautiful idea from pdp. By starting from lagos ,which is more or less the political strong base of apc, is sending out a strong message that the president campaign team is now going on the offensive.goodluck Mr President
PDP Will win presidential election in lagos state bt apc wud win governorship election dere.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by olabukola: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
The campaign look more organised than APC. Many people are given opportunity to speak. The woman that spoke in Yoruba killed GMB. That her speech will sway many voters.

Anyway val day is the D-day.

I still believe that Nigeria can not see any tangible change as far as we work on the same constitution. GEJ or GMB I see no change.
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
melvin0004:
PDP Will win presidential election in lagos state bt apc wud win governorship election dere.
you have a very solid point,apc will do whatever it takes to win the governorship,because it will be one of the remaining states for them and they seem to have a fanatical supporters base in lagos. I have always said it that the lagos pdp don't yet have the calibre of politician that can fight apc at the lagos grassroot. Although the margin maybe very slim but I think apc will win the governor ship election in lagos state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) / Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions / They Sold Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Us, Now Muslims Are Bombed - Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.