Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? (4428 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by justmag(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii! !! These hoes ain't loyal! Nigga. ...I would be speechless for days! Depending on the type of relationship I had or have with her. May we innocent men not have to deal with girls like this is our future. Amen!
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Missmossy(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Its to the extreme! I know every human naturally will find It hard to forgive with what happened. Its gonna hurt for sure, I really can't imagine going to a party or celebration of any sort with my ex's friends when its not like I still want him back.

Loosing your mom is a big blow, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. If you can, do free the chick. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Thanks brov

Imma let her go.... Leh her continue fvcking her ex
Girls have this weird mentality that saying "sorry" will make you 4get everything they did to you so she is really gonna come back to apologize but don't listen to it............

You might decide to give her a 2nd chance because of love but believe me, y'll never be happy dating her again so it is better to let go now......

BTW do you know any of those friends she was out with?
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2015
The clown (pardon my choice of words please) didn't even so much as mourn with you, or pretend to, at least.

What kind of lover party and drink their life away whilst leaving their partner's mourning mode?

@Tallesty1, valid points. Very valid points.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
See, you know what.

Give the babe yellow card first.

Just try to concentrate on getting your life back on track.

Whatever makes you happy, whatever helps you forget your sorrows (not drink and smoke pls) undecided

Just take a decision right now, to live, to live through this.

Whaaaaa, this is just messy exiokwu.

It's even an ex, not some random guy.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
The same ex that got her preggy and abandoned her

Goddamn it

Gals with fish brain

I'm giving her red card

I use to give alot Her of time
She knows am a working class....My work is a hectic one .... I come back late but all the same, i still make out time for us..... Just cos of ma mum's demise. .. I couldn't spare her some time like used to, and she messed up

Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by mencade4: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
guy dont forgive her.....just go away far from her. Let it hunt her, let her heart bleed to for this diabolic act of inate harlotry that she displayed despite she knowing you were hurt by ur mother's loss.

Block her in whatsapp, facebook, twitter, and any other thing.

Let her be hurt too.

i believe in payback

Goodluck my brother
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
The same ex that got her preggy and abandoned her

Goddamn it

Gals with fish brain

I'm giving her red card

I use to give alot Her of time
She knows am a working class....My work is a hectic one .... I come back late but all the same, i still make out time for us..... Just cos of ma mum's demise. .. I couldn't spare her some time like used to, and she messed up

Mtcheeeeew!!

Ladies, you see why my latest blog post comes in handy?
You see?

When they're laid back like this, we should love up on them, not looking to change hands because they no longer satisfy our need for attention and approval. undecided
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2015
seize your glory.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pich4real(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
d ques is do u really love her, are u still attached to her, if yes den as a man make things work, and if u don't let her go, but its like u guys lack communication

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Its to the extreme! I know every human naturally will find It hard to forgive with what happened. Its gonna hurt for sure, I really can't imagine going to a party or celebration of any sort with my ex's friends when its not like I still want him back.

Loosing your mom is a big blow, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. If you can, do free the chick. My two cents.
Thanks hun

God bless you
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Guys

Dunno how to start shaaa......
But all the same, lemme start somewhere.
Okay, There's this gal I'm dating..... We've been dating for like 6 months now. Recently, I don't really have time for her cos i lost my mom cry and We've done the funeral though....
Recently she started complaining bout me not giving her attention and all that. She told me earlier that she doesn't take alcohol, but see what this gal did yesterday embarassed

She had to go sleep with her ex with excuse she was tipsy.... She told me that this morning undecided...

I haven't given her a reply yet

So my dear fam, what will you do......What will be ya reactions??

Please I need ya advice

Thanks
hmmmmm.... Forgive and forget jare, its a norm.. i still slept with ma ex on the 1st dis month and ma present BF knew about it, wetin im wan talk? he cnt kill himsef na grin The truth is you really cant forget ur ex except you guys didnt do d do while u were dating.

Just forgive her and tell her if she does that again its ova between you guys

cheers
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
mencade4:
guy dont forgive her.....just go away far from her. Let it hunt her, let her heart bleed to for this diabolic act of inate harlotry that she displayed despite she knowing you were hurt by ur mother's loss.

Let her be hurt too.

i believe in payback

Goodluck my brother
Baba may you live long
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2015
mencade4:

Let her be hurt too.

i believe in payback

Goodluck my brother
You are Evil, you do demon and jazz and all oda bad bad tins grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by mencade4: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
You are Evil, you do demon and jazz and all oda bad bad tins grin grin grin
yes i do sexyseun....am inviting u for our nocturnal meeting by 1 am.....tongue
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Missmossy(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Thanks hun

God bless you
Amen, don't mention.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by snakie86: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

She had to go sleep with her ex with excuse she was tipsy.... She told me that this morning undecided...

Please I need ya advice

Thanks

So much have been said, the ball is in your court and you can play it any how you like.

There's always room for forgiveness in everyones heart, please forgive her so that you can also have peace of mind cos u cant be thinking of this with your recent loss.
Free the babe for now, maintain a distance and let everytyn cool down before taking a decision.

Just my one kobo
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by mencade4: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
hmmmmm.... Forgive and forget jare, its a norm.. i still slept with ma ex on the 1st dis month and ma present BF knew about it, wetin im wan talk? he cnt kill himsef na grin The truth is you really cant forget ur ex except you guys didnt do d do while u were dating.

cheers
its over? Like seriously? If u do it again its over.....and ur boyfriend no tell u say its over.....

Op....dont listen to her, she will manipulate ur mind with her post and make you accept being a foool for love.

I don comot.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
The clown (pardon my choice of words please) didn't even so much as mourn with you, or pretend to, at least.

What kind of lover party and drink their life away whilst leaving their partner's mourning mode?
You have seen what scare people away from dating scene.

I was once with a lady who can fabricate sixteen amazing lies in ten seconds.

The relationship was still on its early stage when it crashed.

She lied that she hate going to beach, she doesn't take alcohol, doesn't snap picture with guys and so many unnecessary lies like that.

I played along.

Somehow I got tired of replying her messages on whatsapp(she was possessive and clingy)so I told her that my phone broke so that she will stop sending messages.

Nah that time she begin use crazy pictures 4 dp because she thought I wouldn't see them.

Pictures she took on a beach, where she was hanging out and drinking beer with guys, etc.

I saved all of them and sent them back to her when she asked for my picture.

Not that those things matter to me but why tell lies in the first place?

The lady the op is talking about here claimed she doesn't like alcohol and now she is blaming her cheating on alcohol.

Crazy stories everywhere.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:

cheers
lipsrsealed

You well so?
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Cwaya(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015

Gee, E for make sense if you blur the lady's name on the chat. Person wey dey here fit know her. My opinion tho.

Back to the matter,

Its a good thing she know say she messed up.
Forgive her but hey,

You need a damn space.
She should let you be,
Since she dont wana share ur pains with you.

I doubt her love tho.

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
lipsrsealed

You well so?
you dey insult me? no be u dey find advice? oya na, break up with am den, afterall u don kuku make up ur mind b4 b4. yama yama boy.. mscheeew
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by MizMyColi(f): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:

angry
I dey vexxxxxxxx

Lolz.

Some of us do our best to represent the guys and lady folks in good light, others just spoil our labour of love.

God is watching o o
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
You have seen what scare people away from dating scene.

I was once with a lady who can fabricate sixteen amazing lies in ten seconds.

The relationship was still on its early stage when it crashed.

She lied that she hate going to beach, she doesn't take alcohol, doesn't snap picture with guys and so many unnecessary lies like that.

I played along.

Somehow I got tired of replying her messages on whatsapp(she was possessive and clingy)so I told her that my phone broke so that she will stop sending messages.

Nah that time she begin use crazy pictures 4 dp because she thought I wouldn't see them.

Pictures she took on a beach, where she was hanging out and drinking beer with guys, etc.

I saved all of them and sent them back to her when she asked for my picture.

Not that those things matter to me but why tell lies in the first place?

The lady the op is talking about here claimed she doesn't like alcohol and now she is blaming her cheating on alcohol.

Crazy stories everywhere.
I can remember on our first date...
I told her to take smirnoff ice

She refused that it was alcoholic
I invited her for a friends bday party, she declined kwa dat she doesn't attend those shii

I had to tag ma sis along
*how come she attended a bday party, and also had alcohol*
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
I dey vexxxxxxxx

Lolz.

Some of us do our best to represent the guys and lady folks in good light, others just spoil our labour of love.

God is watching o o
By so doing they are recruiting bad guys/girls that will go and hurt innocent ones.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
you dey insult me? no be u dey find advice? oya na, break up with am den, afterall u don kuku make up ur mind b4 b4. yama yama boy.. mscheeew
Jizos naso u vex reach..... Na play wen me follow u play..... naim u dhey call insult nii

No vex ma'am
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I can remember on our first date...
I told her to take smirnoff ice

She refused that it was alcoholic
I invited her for a friends bday party, she declined kwa dat she doesn't attend those shii

I had to tag ma sis along
*how come she attended a bday party, and also had alcohol*
That's what annoys the hell outta me.

Things will get a lot better only if we can be honest and tell things the way they are.

Someone trying to appear good told me recently that she has stopped wearing revealing clothes and sleevless dresses.

I was going through my whatsapp contact lists some days ago when I saw in her dp that she wore one sleeveless dress like that.

I was like "haba, have you started wearing sleeveless dresses again?"

she replied "I been stop am"

"That's what you told me"

"Really? Did I tell you that?"

You see the problem with telling lies? You are darned if you 4get even one of the things you said.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Jizos naso u vex reach..... Na play wen me follow u play..... naim u dhey call insult nii

No vex ma'am
haba! i no vex o, me sef jst dey play, but d truth is u don really fashi d girl for ur mind, i know what she did really hurt u, God knws i dnt knw d girl from Adam, but just like what pple said, "if u really LOVE her" u can forgive her and be mindful of ur relationship, its really saddening and hard to get off ur mind but........ I really dont know what to say sad
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Guys

Dunno how to start shaaa......
But all the same, lemme start somewhere.
Okay, There's this gal I'm dating..... We've been dating for like 6 months now. Recently, I don't really have time for her cos i lost my mom cry and We've done the funeral though....
Recently she started complaining bout me not giving her attention and all that. She told me earlier that she doesn't take alcohol, but see what this gal did yesterday embarassed

Please I need ya advice

Thanks
Ehyaaaa...if u still luv her,call her to order & dnt give her dstance agn,make her understnd u...bt b4 u take her back pls be sure she dint sleep wit her x witout protection,do a check-up pls cos AIDs is real or other infection
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pryd(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

She didn't even attend ma mums funeral sef coswe had misunderstanding before the funeral

WTF shocked angry
Kick her out of ur life!
Focus ur energy and time on ur career! damnit!
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
haba! i no vex o, me sef jst dey play, but d truth is u don really fashi d girl for ur mind, i know what she did really hurt u, God knws i dnt knw d girl from Adam, but just like what pple said, "if u really LOVE her" u can forgive her and be mindful of ur relationship, its really saddening and hard to get off ur mind but........ I really dont know what to say sad
Yeah..... I will forgive her

But, i will really need some space... Lemme think my life through.....She disappointed me.....Something I've never done to her

Thanks Though
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by AbuMikey(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKay, Forgive Her.
Atleast, they say 'To err is Human, but to Forgive is divine.'

If it were Me, I would forgive Her too, and 'Ben Johnson' out of the relationship.

Like, Wah Tha Hell, claiming she got drunk and Slept with Her ex? shocked angry

Mehn, the B*tch ain't Loyal.
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by AbuMikey(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2015
justmag:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii! !! These hoes ain't loyal! Nigga. ...I would be speechless for days! Depending on the type of relationship I had or have with her. May we innocent men not have to deal with girls like this is our future. Amen!

Amen!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Achieved In Less Than 2 Years [photo] / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie "Conclusion" (pictures Added) / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.