Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (28024 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by 9inches(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wrapped PVC.

GEJ till 2019
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Harzan(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Currently reading and watching things to make that day a sure deal... because na to give her BELLE sure pass! What gift on earth beats that! *sipsMyGboko*

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by canalily(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
KingBish:

negodu whatundecided dnt u eat fishundecided azu amiri amiundecided angry
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:
CFCfan what are you getting for aunty?
It's not only lovers that get gifts
I'll get u some chocolates and Mbaise hair.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'll let her know...
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kingtom is an apprentice. grin

How dare you put me in the same category with an apprentice? cheesy

Hey watch it, you do know that Kingtom is my sidepiece and has been for almost 2 years so dread carefully. grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by MadCow1: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iphone6 plus.. cool
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by BlueMagic2(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
None of your Damn Biz. cool cool
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
khiaa:

Hey watch it, you do know that Kingtom is my sidepiece and has been for almost 2 years so dread carefully. grin grin grin
Whatever , he's still an apprentice to seasoned veterans like us. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever , he's still an apprentice to seasoned veterans like us. tongue

I'm not sure about that, I know that he has game and the lips to go with it. grin grin grin
*Honey if you read this don't get mad I'm only playing, remember KingTom is my toy and you are my heart* grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by kay29000(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2015
What am I getting for my girl? A big fat dirk.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by tr3y(m): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Click the link in my signature below for steps on how to get amazing discount shopping online.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
negodu whatundecided dnt u eat fishundecided azu amiri amiundecided angry

~

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by AKMoney1(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
KingBish:
Valentine's Day is 5 weeks away. Now is the time to discuss. Don't let another man buy your girlfriend Prada

And to my fellow ladies are we supposed to get these niqqa's gifts in return? Val's day should be more like a "gift-your-girlfriend" day right?

What do you want? For that body I go give you nothing but the strong thing wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2015
House rent

Last Bullet
Ama pay her fuckin g house rent.
That's more expensive than taking her to Dubai
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2015
khiaa:

I'm not sure about that, I know that he has game and the lips to go with it. grin grin grin
*Honey if you read this don't get mad I'm only playing, remember KingTom is my toy and you are my heart* grin grin grin
damnit Buncha boy! If my woman talks like this I would be fuccking filing for a fuccking divorce man.
Wake up bro , women don't talk over nothing unless you've been emasculated by these psychos grin
Cmon buncha ! Dump her asss. cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2015
I'm sorry baby, i already bought the PCV and it's not refundable.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2015
I go look under

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Masturbation(f): 1:12am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
CFCfan what are you getting for aunty?
It's not only lovers that get gifts
Sorry ma'am
You're too old to be thinking of val day, Valentine day is meant for we young blood.
Azubuike got a val gift for you.. . #His Dick#
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Masturbation:

Sorry ma'am
You're too old to be thinking of val day, Valentine day is meant for we young blood.
Azubuike got a val gift for you.. . #His Dick#
lmao at username grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Masturbation(f): 1:18am On Feb 10, 2015
My monthly mensuration starts on feb 14th.
I will make him eat my pusssy cat.
He's so lucky to have me.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Masturbation(f): 1:23am On Feb 10, 2015
CFCfan:

lmao at username grin
Lovely ?? huh
I get over 200 mention per day, when someone writes Masturbation it goes to my mention
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Masturbation:

Lovely ?? huh
I get over 200 mention per day, when someone writes Masturbation it goes to my mention
Wow. it's lovely indeed cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Masturbation:
My monthly mensuration starts on feb 14th.
I will make him eat my pusssy cat.
He's so lucky to have me.
eww
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by icekidblaze(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin baby am getting voter's card 4 u, so u vote 4 #GEJ
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by mikron(m): 1:41am On Feb 10, 2015
natin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by slap1(m): 2:01am On Feb 10, 2015
No bae, so no headache of what to buy.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 10, 2015
CFCfan:

I'll get u some chocolates and Mbaise hair.

I knew you won't disappoint
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by mikaj(m): 3:03am On Feb 10, 2015
This chick I just met recently dey pester me for cloth Ooº°˚˚°ºoo . Like I be her papa. Anyway, 3 beautiful female pals wanna take me out as my Val gift. Who says guys must do everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.