Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies (4400 Views)

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Asking A Girl Out, Is It The Same As Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by chibwike(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much nice write up jare..all these girls cef
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi, this one wey u dey view this thread since 1600BC but you no drop comment.. Hope I'm safe sha tongue ?
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by drnoel: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hos does that concern me. Any of em way think that one 4 my side don jam Megatron.

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have seen it.. Oooya change henceforth oooo
moti gbo
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Miz MyColi, this one wey u dey view this thread since 1600BC but you no drop comment.. Hope I'm safe sha tongue ?

Lol
Yeah you are. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Missmossy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Una no dey tire ni? grin
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Emyben(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just like the day i tried to strike up a convo with a family friend of mine. The brother gave me her pin so that i can say hi to a sister once in a while.

I dont know whether she coudnt recognize my dp or she did but deliberately tried to play tough. She was like, do i know you? how did u get my pin? no sense of respect or calmness.

We later saw this Xmas and trust me, i acted like i didnt know her. Passing her by to greet her parents, sister and have a long chat with her 2 brothers. I dey craze?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by balaclava: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:

God knows I will laugh at her and shout it loud "see blood stain on your clothe o... Pig

Have you stayed close to a lady that received PM? If not, how did you know they sighed on receiving it?

Tosyne. Lol I don't agree with you on this o.
First of all most guys will not be so daft as to offering to pay for what a strange lady buys from a mall. And even if such offers come through, only 2% of ladies will say NO!

I've removed all those ladies on my bbm and Facebook contact who don't reply my msgs.

I won't even be kind enough to ask if she's interested in any drink

englishmart,
Pls I need education.
How did u copy selected portions of d post and still pass comments on and between each one of them separately.
Your guidelines will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Chizzy20(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmm observing.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by haibe(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
U are actually right for some guys, while you are wrong for other. Some guys would do those things with the aim of wooing while others won't.

What am I saying? Generalisations are hard to be true.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by haibe(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
balaclava:

englishmart,
Pls I need education.
How did u copy selected portions of d post and still pass comments on and between each one of them separately.
Thank you.

Are u using a pc? If yes just highlight and quote. Complete browsers on ur phone can do that too as against the likes of operamini and uc web

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
skywalker888:
Wooooooooow !!! This dude is so intelligent

Tosyne2much I love you and I will always continue to love you for as long as I remain on this forum

Will you be my bf? **covers face **
hmmmmm I won't say anything but he's taken. btw I don't believe u re female. *runs off*
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flygeriansteve:
If I do some of these things you posted, then I most definitely wanna woo you o! Heck why will I pay your fare if I don't know you, am I father christmas?
Why will I pay a stranger a compliment if not that I find them attractive or sth, or msg you randomly when I don't need anything from you? Na so I friendly reach?

There's usually always sth in the bag cheesy
at least someone is bein truthful!
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flygeriansteve:
If I do some of these things you posted, then I most definitely wanna woo you o! Heck why will I pay your fare if I don't know you, am I father christmas?
Why will I pay a stranger a compliment if not that I find them attractive or sth, or msg you randomly when I don't need anything from you? Na so I friendly reach?

at least someone is bein truthful here!
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by englishmart(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
balaclava:

englishmart,
Pls I need education.
Thank you.
any of the comments you want to quote separately, just type [quote'] before the comment. Then ['/quote]after the comment. Then make your comments below it. Repeat the process for as many posts you wish to quote separately...

For instance.
"I'm a big boy...
who says you are a big boy?

Also, any post that interests you to know how it was done, just click on the quote button, and you will see how the person did it. Apply the same procedure(s) and it will work..

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much u lied!!!
you and I know that guys do these in an attempt to woo the lady.
though it is not every time they do that that they wanna woo the lady but the fact remains the same.

what the heck does a guy wanna say to you on bbm when chatting with you if he doesn't know you from anywhere.
hian, stop lying this is new year joor o
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flygeriansteve:

thumbs up for been truthful smiley
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by balaclava: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
[b]any of the comments you want to quote separately, just type

Wow!
Thanks 4 d education.
I appreciate.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by mizkeleke(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am guilty of no 8 sha.

*modified*
Am so changing ryt away.
BTW Tnx tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by herald9: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
#shrugs with indifference #

How can you pm a girl you don't have something for?
You send a request to a girl on bbm and Whatsapp to just 'be friends '?
Can a guy and girl be just friends?
Except she's living in another state, you'll want to see her one day... and from there...kick start something...

So everything you do for a girl boils down to one thing -You're interested in her! cool
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Karleb(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
My question; are girls scared of being wooed? undecided
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by maajin007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
- This write-up might contain
blunders but that's out of my chest cos no
be Official Report or Corporate
Communications i dey do here jhor
There are some things which we (guys) do
according to our kind inbred manners but
are seen as wooing tactics by the female
folks which could be sometimes annoying.
However, majority of our ladies believe our
world revolve around chasing anything that
puts on skirt. I personally detest when I do
things out of kind gesture and a lady
mistakes it for wooing, I think so does
every other guys
Relax and let's get started
Gestures That Are Highly
Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By
Nigerian Ladies
1. A dude always likes chatting with her
without any intention of wooing her & she
starts giving monosyllabic replies just to
show to the dude that she's not into him,
just as our ladies always claims that they
always give monosyllabic replies to whom
dey are not into.. **What a wack
mentality**
2. A dude saw that she has a blood stain
on her skirt and out of his kind gesture, he
walks towards her just to draw her
attention to it cos he doesn't want her to
get embarrassed in public, only for her
shout at the dude, saying "I'm not
interested in what you want to say"
**Thank you star that he's not a crazy
dude who will laugh at you & make you
look like a pig**
3. A dude pays for her t-fare or offers to
render physical assistance & her
interpretation of the his gesture is that he's
trying to woo her **Mind you, not all guys
are perverts**
4. A random dude frequently msg or sent
her request on BBM and after accepting the
request, she starts acting like a tiger
threatening to delete the guy if he refuses
to tell him where he got her PIN 'cos she
automatically presumes he has nothing to
render order than to woo her ** You will
always pursue ur future husband out of
ignorance if you aint careful**
5. A dude sits beside her at a birthday
party/wedding reception & the guy
complimented her beauty. She starts
feeling timid & begins to terminate any
further conversation cos she has wrongly
misinterpreted the compliment. **Pls
upgrade your OS**
5. A dude likes her style, liveliness and
sense of humour and decides to send PM
just to become her friend. She receives the
PM and start hissing because she believes
all PMs sent by dudes is an attempt to woo
her **Change ur mentality**
6. A dude meets her in/at a shopping mall/
local shop, out of his kind gesture, he
offers to pay for what she bought. She tries
to zoom off as quickly as possible 'cos she
feels the guy will try to strike up a convo &
ask for her phone number afterwards ** Pls
grow up**
7. A dude in her BBM/whatsapp cares
about her with no strings attached. He
sends her msgs at all time & she starts
treating him exactly the way she treats her
toasters ** Age will soon tell on you**
8. Most guys now bone their former
classmates in secondary school the
moment they spot her few years later cos
walking up to her just to tell her they were
classmates in secondary sch might make
her misinterprete it as wooing tactics. A
dude walks up to her saying " hello your
face looks familiar". Without looking at the
guy's face, she replies " I don't remember
knowing you anywhere and she quickly
silence **
9. A dude goes to buy something at a local
shop to have a refreshment and he meets a
lady there. He buys what he wants and out
of kind his gesture, he inquires if the lady
also care for refreshment. She says "Thank
You" and changes her facial expression in
order to show to the dude that she's not
interested in his kind gesture **Your
shakara will soon close doors of
opportunity if you aint careful **
10. A random dude messaged her or sent
her request on BBM and after accepting the
request, she starts acting like a tiger
threatening to delete the guy if he refuses
to tell him where he got her PIN 'cos she
automatically presumes he has nothing to
render order than to woo her ** You will
always pursue ur future husband out of
ignorance if you aint careful**
Oooya Let Bashing Begin
My first thread in 2015 I dey enjoy ur trend
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by osifred(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Most girls who exhibit the above mentioned traits have nothing else to offer than sex so they measure any approach as an act of wooing to get to there pant.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
skywalker888:

Tosyne2much I love you and I will always continue to love you for as long as I remain on this forum

This is how they fall in love like pigeons after they will start complaining of heartbreaks.

BTW your mates still dey do bf ni?sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
This is how they fall in love like pigeons after they will start complaining of heartbreaks.

gringrin lipsrsealed
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

gringrin lipsrsealed
What
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tallesty1:

tell em o broda
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
OP I agree with others except number 3, 6, 9. Those three points has one meaning and it's woman wrappering. How many times has a guy offered to pay tfare to a guy he just met on the bus or how many times has a guy offered to buy something to a random guy at a shopping mall. WW has no other name bro
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Creamish(f): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
skywalker888:

I think u just misunderstood his post/thread as a wooing tactic... tongue
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nos. 1 and 2...very annoying. if I look some girls ehn, e go be like say make I break dem like stick! Both some wen dey very ugly and local go still dey form.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP I agree with others except number 3, 6, 9. Those three points has one meaning and it's woman wrappering. How many times has a guy offered to pay tfare to a guy he just met on the bus or how many times has a guy offered to buy something to a random guy at a shopping mall. WW has no other name bro

Bro, truth dey dis your comment sha. Ur opinion correct!
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by naijaboiy: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
This guy just type everything finish!

Spot on!

All these yeye girls and their mentality undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex On Good Friday / REFINER : What A Beauty Queen Should Look Like ....(must See) / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.