Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (42414 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Bolade005: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
I do not totally agree with everything you wrote there though smiley
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by vitus101: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Wait 'eroticangelina', you think say all these gurls no know say na their package guys wan feel? My dear don't be mistaken, most (girls) can smell lies from a thousand miles. But the money,attention and the spontaneity that comes with such relationships/friendship make the girls want more of it. Don't be surprised that some of the girls that commented on this post are in such relationships at the mo. Why do you think girls like bad boys?? All those points you listed are the reasons.. Thanks for the wonderful post. Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by urchbarbie(f): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2015
So right gf! Esp d lap "rubbers" the make me want to scream rape. Its just so gross! I av my own meter to tell when a guy is hitting on me in dat direction n I just flee like d bible says.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Uchwilliam(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
I do all diz to d girl i luv
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..nothing wey person no go see for NL....hw person go upload em laps..for us...make we see....grin.
She must have been filled with new wine before posting this silly topic.

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Rudewaterz(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Easiest way to get $300 ever. Get clicking. http:///1AIvqOn
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by musb92yahooco: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Chuks16(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

SEE MUMU,NA SO YOU MUMU REACH FOR THIS EARLY MORNING?

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Preshochyx(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
If after reading her well written write-up, this is all your brain could muster, then I gotta admit your brain is as useless as the Q in queue.

Too many kids(mostly boys) in this romance section, one reason why I hardly visit here. You think I'm wrong, check out the comments made by all the guys above.....not one single intelligent comment.angry

Friedplantain

So Q is useless in Queue? pronounce d word without Q and tel me if its still Queue

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by rumomonga(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Rubbish
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by maberry(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2015
All guys wants their woman's body. The only difference is d speed at which some always rush to grab d "cake"
So If u like put this on video.
We go still dey run am tongue grin
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Wisegeek01(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=29618073][/quote]

True but u Exaggerated some
stuff tho*
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Everyguy is intrested in your body,they could stare all day,but only the intelligent ones look beyond your body.
Not all of them are inteligent tho
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by happyzed0(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Op tanx I ve learnt 4rm ur educative write up n I. Will b vry careful dis day 2 knw who love me n who want my body
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by jujunaty(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
mirexxx:
op well done we shud all learn 4rm this kiss
. Talking like she a virgin tongue
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by stigman(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
That of name is not true, I always forget, not that I don't care
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by murphyjames(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
[color=#006600]He sends her erotic text msg especially bedtime hour.. I think am guilty of this one..
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by aieo(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
If after reading her well written write-up, this is all your brain could muster, then I gotta admit your brain is as useless as the UEUE in queue.

Too many kids(mostly boys) in this romance section, one reason why I hardly visit here. You think I'm wrong, check out the comments made by all the guys above.....not one single intelligent comment.angry

Friedplantain

comment your own, nobody asked you to criticize. and by the way Q is not useless in queue, instead it's the last ue

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by mirexxx(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
jujunaty:
. Talking like she a virgin tongue
so i shudnt tell op well done again u must b outta ya silly lil mind!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Drmaverick: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Actors Who had Real Sex on Set and those Rumored to..

We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!. This is a list of actors and actresses that pushed that boundary of acting (and some rumored to ) wink

HALLE BERRY AND BILLY BOB THORNTON
ROBERT PATTINSON
SIENNA MILLER AND HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

for the complete list: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by awa(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
@Poster,

You made some points in your compilations however, in order to do a balanced knowledge-sharing; there is need for you to respond to popular demand of "how to know when a lady wants to empty a brother's pocket". I strongly believed you are an authority in this subject and all Forum Members can benefit from your wealth of knowledge.

Forgive me for personally being rather forward, with those erotic show on your profile picture and considering the fact that Bros are moved by what they see, don't you think that such images that can push brothers to know what is in between the legs I stand to be challenged, Bros don't just demand for sex perhaps all other factors being equal. The Sis has a way of inviting us and when we come calling, the next thing is we are just after sex. Love to me is always an act of decision... at long run. Decision could be to have marriage, sex, relationship, or what have you.
maberry:
All guys wants their woman's body. The only difference is d speed at which some always rush to grab d "cake"
So If u like put this on video.
We go still dey run am tongue grin

Sis may want to drain your poctket yet they don't want to get emotional with you as a bro. Any move towards that direction becomes an act of invasion of privacy especially during the earlier stages. Like Maberry put it, All guys often tend to the same point at the long run

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Patented: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2015
cies of the recently dumped
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by hectorswag(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You only have to beware if you are in a parasitic relationship but from my experience, women are the parasites. Sex is the commitment of two people, you both put your bodies on the line equally! This stereotypical view of men as a sex starved gender that can pay a lot to have sex and loses nothing must stop(he looses his strength and wastes valuable semén ), we are in the 21st century, silly thread, just like the just concluded Super Story. If you give him sex and he gives you money and later calls the relationship off, why not leave instead of playing a victim game and acting as if there is something special in your püssy.
God bless you for this comment jare!

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2015
I wander o
versashee:
WHAT ABOUT HOW TO CATCH GIRLS THAT ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT WANT YOU TO WANT THEIR BODY ??grin

Girls wan dey form sense.,.,.,.,., i want your body and so what? u want my money too.

If i dont chow these stuffs u re carrying, who will?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Stallione(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol yes na grin agape z the purest love.
eroticangelina bia take time oo,why are u tokin abt agape love when ua so kisserotic,do u no how many guys u've invited 2touch ur laps on dat pix? kiss,Angelina Angelina!!!!,Angelina!!!!!,ugboro oneh Kam kporo gi,how many times did I call u?.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by repent4christ: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2015
All men except the genuine born again are after the red apple, the ladies are aware of this but they play along, Repentance must be preached to aviod Hell>chikina!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by LastProphet: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Is it only guys that want ladies' bodies? What about ladies that just want a guy's body? Aint u aware ladies also lust after guy's bodies? Or is it because we guys are all talkatives and quickly make our desire known first? Especially in nigeria whete boys have very serious low self-esteem
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by justscorch: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2015
How to catch how again na,abi she sef wan catch the oreo too or money?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by 1stola: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2015
versashee:
WHAT ABOUT HOW TO CATCH GIRLS THAT ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT WANT YOU TO WANT THEIR BODY ??grin

Girls wan dey form sense.,.,.,.,., i want your body and so what? u want my money too.

If i dont chow these stuffs u re carrying, who will?
3 gbosas for you cheesy
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by 1stola: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Drmaverick:
Actors Who had Real Sex on Set and those Rumored to..

We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!. This is a list of actors and actresses that pushed that boundary of acting (and some rumored to ) wink

HALLE BERRY AND BILLY BOB THORNTON
ROBERT PATTINSON
SIENNA MILLER AND HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

for the complete list: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html
bullshít
make dem dey deceive you der
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by smudge2079(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Truth be told, u neva can know until u know.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by 1stola: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what does my pic have to do with this topic? Wetin carry u there?
U better start typing good english and stop viewing the profiles of monickers u see with (f) sign. Goat.mtcheww
I can see your puffy pússy clearly from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.