Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (42396 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Bolade005: 5:26am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
im fine dear cheesy and u? Hope u are ok?
I am. Thanks for asking wink
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2015
chrisvilla:

Upload pics of your laps and give me ten ways you knew I'm turned on...smh 4 u
u are really starting to piss me off embarassed who asked u to view my profile, stalker? angry if i put the pics of my laps, e concern u? Pls never quote me again.mtchew
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Esdb3:
you want agape love yet you 'almost your' cooch is your profile picture. Agape ko aga-ape ni. You better stop deceiving yourself.
what does my pic have to do with this topic? Wetin carry u there?
U better start typing good english and stop viewing the profiles of monickers u see with (f) sign. Goat.mtcheww

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Bolade005:

I am. Thanks for asking wink
you're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
If after reading her well written write-up, this is all your brain could muster, then I gotta admit your brain is as useless as the Q in queue.

Too many kids(mostly boys) in this romance section, one reason why I hardly visit here. You think I'm wrong, check out the comments made by all the guys above.....not one single intelligent comment.angry

Another b***★ azz niqqa tryna play Mr Nice guy.

sorry b***★,she's taken.

16 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Esdb3:
dude check her profile picture before you crucify him
and what's her pix gotta do with the topic or thread?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2015
chrisvilla:

Another b***★ azz niqqa tryna play Mr Nice guy.

sorry b***★,she's taken.
Once you learn how to think with your brain and not your elbow, then you can come around. As for now, I ain't got your time kid

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u are really starting to piss me off embarassed who asked u to view my profile, stalker? angry if i put the pics of my laps, e concern u? Pls never quote me again.mtchew

Its my obligation to know if you deserve an answer and your profile said "NO".
stalker? ? No I'm just a good observer.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by juianne95(f): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
Jah bless you alot...op

Very educative..

juianne95,whr u hide yaself??
u go gimme lite to charge fone? undecided
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2015
So after catching the guy, what will now happen?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Once you learn how to think with your brain and not your elbow, then you can come around. As for now, I ain't got your time kid

lolZ
I ain't got time to debate with b/azz niqqa like you.

can't believe this b***★ been siding with a lady.

Fvck yo ashul.

9 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by lepasharon(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Lol so basically a guys who sees you as a hoe. It depends where you meet these guys tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by kayboy4y(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2015
@Op, base on ur experience I guess. Anyways, u can lie sha!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2015
What of girls that ask you what you do on the first day?

Or if you have a car in the first bbm Chat?

Honey deal with it, the world we live in has moved past love
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2015
This is stupid!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by overhypedsteve(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
some are quite true, some are rotten lies expecially that sex chat of a thing! I often call my girl when we are not closer to sex chat me on phone atleast to pour out my cum and God knows i luv this girl to pieces, i alwys touch her boobs, suck it like is my last day xo does it mean i dont have iota luv for her. Oh God be my witness i so luv that babe.
crazysaint what a name for a pervert.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
from your moniker sef,
if i met you and you told me you're "er0t1c" ,what else would i look forward to getting from you?, i think men are only trying to give you ladies what you continually crave for undecided

7 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by apparentlylaw(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2015
To me ooooo ! Dey re guyz dat don't use dz method ...dey act all Lovey dovey ...dey re d perfect gentlemen ..dey preach against sex before marriage ..dey don't touch u @all ...even ordinary kiss sef dey won't gve u ..nd den u begin to fall in Love wif dem ....nd u gve ur body ur self to dem because u fink u have found the right guy ....nd bam dey chop ur body finish nd leave u ..dey don't mind putting up d act even if it takes dem years

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by popp(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2015
The only thing I saw on this post is "my nails are paining me"

4 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by ethylene: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
make i take style secure space jor!
I would like to park my hummer in your space. Secure am sharpally!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by sul4(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Op this ur write up is totally off point,I no understand u @ all

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by hotgunz(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2015
U can as well wait for d second comin of jesus so u can date him....
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by chibwike(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Lol..nothing wey person no go see for NL....hw person go upload em laps..for us...make we see....grin.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by chimerase2: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2015
All guys want ur body
Stop lying to ur self
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Makes alota sense!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by samseen02(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
There are many ways to kill a rat smiley
u don tey for d level bro! No mind d Op
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2015
ethylene:

I would like to park my hummer in your space. Secure am sharpally!
no man! hummer is outdated. park me some LAMBORGHINI
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what does my pic have to do with this topic? Wetin carry u there?
U better start typing good english and stop viewing the profiles of monickers u see with (f) sign. Goat.mtcheww

hahahahaha...... Most guys including me do that... No offence, but you look cool..

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Laitesmart(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Oooooooo!!!!! If u truly love a lady according to this article. You must not touch her at all not to talk of having sex until that honeymoon nite....

Op.... Maybe you are right...

Or maybe not!!!!!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2015
You only have to beware if you are in a parasitic relationship but from my experience, women are the parasites. Sex is the commitment of two people, you both put your bodies on the line equally! This stereotypical view of men as a sex starved gender that can pay a lot to have sex and loses nothing must stop(he looses his strength and wastes valuable semén ), we are in the 21st century, silly thread, just like the just concluded Super Story. If you give him sex and he gives you money and later calls the relationship off, why not leave instead of playing a victim game and acting as if there is something special in your püssy.

13 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by einsteino(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.