Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain (48749 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
GMB unlike GEJ, opposed US and British Imperialists when he was president in 1984. They wanted to use economic policies to destroy Nigeria's economy.

They supported IBB's coup. IBB we all know, destroyed Nigeria's economy by following IMF's policies hook, line and sinker.

If interested, read more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2083637/buharinomics-head-state-refused-devalue#29628436

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword

You think this is a GEJ vs Buhari issue, you are a grade A goat. Dumb youths everywhere you turn.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
The document revealed that the Boko Haram problem in Nigeria is also part of the plot, as the insurgents have link with a United States organisa­tion led by a retired CIA chief. The group is also believed to be supporting Al-Shabab in Kenya and ISIS in the Middle East.

It further revealed that Boko Haram’s assignment is to de­stabilise Nigeria and possibly cause the emergence of a re­gime that would give express approval to the biotechnol­ogy companies to feast on the country for 100 million ovar­ian eggs needed yearly for em­bryonic stem cell research in tissue cloning, as well as pro­vide the human organs needed in the western countries.

ALL of una GO fail cheesy cheesy

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by biafranqueen: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
No wonder Bill Gates is so interested in building hospitals in Nigeria.

Now we know why the chibok girls were kidnapped and who is sponsoring Boko Haram.

Yes, you should know that Buhari is a US and British stooge, now he will finally put is US War class in action. We know Tinubu went to jail in Nigeria and became an economic hitman to get out. The USA picked APC as the regime, but the plan has failed. People like you should be picked up for treason, you are a national threat along with all of APC cohorts.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by chrisviral(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Oyibos are our mortal enemy, they must be destroyed.

Another racist on loose
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by donmalcolm21(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
We need Charlie Hedbo story on FP. #SayNoToTerrorism
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by duni04(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
They supported a foreigner to open hospitals. In fact, I was part of the team to help bring Bill Gates to Anambra State for the maternity hospitals. We thought it was for the good of the women.
and of course now that you know its not for the good of women, the next thing is to go and lynch NGOs and foreign aid workers in Anambra, like those people in Guinea did during the Ebola outbreak. People don't consider the implications of the conspiracy theories they cook up in their deluded mindsundecided
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ooshinibos: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=tosmartak post=29628388][/quote]

so usa and britain are responsible for corruption and lack of infrastructures ..keep pushing the blame ..keep ...
may there are responsible for GEJ and told him not to provide with electricity ..shameless
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by redcliff: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Albaniy:

since you resort to name calling i think i know where the problem lies, this is the result of bad home training, kinldy drop your parents phone no i need to advice them.

Although you both behave like my 2yr old nephew, I must admit, the bolded is as funny as forrk grin grin grin grin
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Misogynist2014(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
NaLaugh:

How you know this "for sure" is hilarious, and sounds like what a stereotypical poor person would say.
Reminds me of Naija where some people constantly yell "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
When they're really just the janitor from down the block.

However, In all honesty, i do hope you are, as i only wish success on others. cheesy

Abeg, when next you're golfing with Bill Gates, tell him some dude on Nairaland says hi.
Hmm
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Sealeddeal(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
I always wonder why Jonathan's government is so clueless. I keep searching for what justifies a group of people whao are in power to act cluelessly and pride in it. Alas, I behold this article. This goes to show that Nigeria's government consider conspiracy theprists more than logic. If not for conspiracy theory which sensible individual and government will believe this thrash by SUN Newspaper? If not for conspiracy theory, which government will publicly deny chibok girls kidnap when it got to them? If not for conspiracy theory which government will allege that MEND was hired to KILL him? If not for conspiracy theory which government will go to social media and call the biggest opposition as ISLAMIC gang-up all because the leader is a Muslim? If not for conspiracy theory, which government will call every critic "APC paid"? Nigerians need to wake up and show this government the boot next month.

We need Change! We need Muhammadu Buhari! We need APC!
You are too insecure.Linking unrelated issues just to score political point. What has President Jonathans' govt got to do with this theory?

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by lioncoolst(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is an interesting piece!

However, the challenge I have with this piece of info is that it will be hard confirming this report, except our government actually looks into it with eagle eyes to confirm the source and its authenticity. But mere looking at the indices, the American government and American businessmen are capable of anything, and the more interesting thing is that once a business person is American, the American government is almost always ready to support any concept that they believe will boost their political and economic power particularly coming from a citizen; I wish I could say that about Nigeria.

I believe the aspect of the report with respect to the crash in oil prices, and I also know that the American Government is in some kind of deal with the Saudi Arabian Government to clip Putin's wings in his quest for Russia to supersede America in some sectors. To achieve this, we all know that America is ready and willing to do anything, and this is why there is at present a certain interesting closeness between the U.S. and the Saudi Arabia Kingdom. Now, I do not know whether Nigeria's suffering from this alliance was intended by the U.S. or it was just a mere coincidence; afterall, when 2 elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers the consequences of the fight.

In any event, one thing that this whole issue has thrown up is Nigeria's over-dependence on oil and an abandonment of other sectors of the economy, including agriculture, mining, tourism, production, to mention a few. Nigeria needs to sit down and harness the gifts that God has endowed us with as a country housing many nations. AS a matter of urgency, we need to develop ourselves, or else, we are tilted in the direction of an abyss economically. And once our economy - which is the bedrock of our civilization is adversely affected - all other sectors will be torn into shreds. Just imagine a home without the ability to provide food, shelter and other basic necessities of life for its dependants.

Now, what is the way forward, I believe that the Nigerian Government needs to look inward for solution instead of looking outwards. This is an opportunity for us to develop our country and bring to the fore our strengths and the things that we are good at.

All the tribes in Nigeria conveniently grouped into states are good at something. We need to identify and groom what these natural talents and resources and build them into worthwhile things. Te greatest resource that Nigeria has is not the oil; it is human resource. We therefore need to tap this natural resource and put it to the maximum and best use for us to not only survive but to thrive.

... to be continued.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Les: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Anyone doctor who removes any of my organ automatically makes me a seriel murderer, cos his entire family and him, lastly will be single handedly annihilated by me!!!!

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Amisec: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some revelations they call conspiracy theory, is a classified information that will be declassified only after 100 years. Go and find out.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ChukwuCantDie: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
chrisviral:

Another racist on loose
Another mumu on the loose, I would kill you if you stood in my face talking like that. The oyibos must die.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:

Who knows if the abducted Chibok girls are part of the ovarian experiment?
Hmmm.....food for thought!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by IBROHIM: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
So no be Buhari again? Abi US de use Buhari scatter nigeria( sorry Northern nigeria)? Someone better explain this conspiracy to Jonathan because he doesn't even know where he is @hangover things!!!!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:
GenBuhari (nairalander) you are needed here
. [size=26pt]
5. Vaccination as cover-up for Boko Haram
activity: It is not a coincidence that,
adolescent girls aged 15-18 years are the
people targeted for School-based vaccinations
with human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine,
only soon after to be taken
hostage from the school with little resistance.
This raises the probability that, the captors
were known persons at the
school at Chibok, who gained initial access as
maybe posing as vaccinators only to bring in
re-enforcements to capture
the girls after surveillance.
6. Bill Gates Vaccination Program is useless for
health: Much has been said of the so-called
‘good works’ of Bill Gates on
vaccines. However, what is not said is that,
the vaccines are practically harmful to the
health of recipient Nigerians. For
example, the HPV vaccine used in Nigeria by
the Bill Gates Foundation does not work on
HPV types that infect Blacks
but causes infertility. Bill Gates is funding 2.4
million doses of the vaccine for HPV using
Gardasil (Merck) and
Cervarix (GSK). The vaccine Gardasil is not
effective for the HPV strains found to cause
cervical cancer in Black
women in a study by investigators at Duke
University, Durham, North Carolina, USA,
funded by the National Institutes
of Health (NIH) of the United States. The work
supports an earlier publication by another
team of scientists (Cancer
2013; 119(16)3052-3058), which did not find
the HPV types 16 and 18 as dominant among
blacks. The vaccine
Gardasil solvent called Tween 80 or
Polysorbate 80 causes infertility. The Cervarix
vaccine similarly does not work for
HPV strains in Blacks and the solvent Shake Oil
is a major ingredient for male sterilization used
for dogs. Therefore,
the aim of the Bill Gates vaccination program
is not to prevent cervical cancer, which only
screening for early detection
has been shown to prevent the cancer, but
rather, the Bill Gates program is an on-going
mass chemical sterilization of
men and women in Nigeria.
7. But why sterilize Nigerians? Even beyond
population control, there is Big Money to be
made by the Biotechnology
companies from sterile Nigerians. The reason
can be seen if one reads the current National
Health Bill 2014, Section on
‘Interpretation’. The definition of ‘tissues’
excludes ‘gametes’ (sperms and ovarian
eggs), so that, they could be taken
without DONOR consent (Section 48). The idea
is to have a high rate of infertile couples in
Nigeria, who would go for
in-vitro fertilization procedures at IVF clinics,
where their eggs and sperms would be
pouched for laboratory
fertilization and sale to Western Biotechnology
laboratories. Nigeria is the highest exporter of
human embryos for
laboratory use in the World! The current levels
of export of human embryos from Nigeria
would increase ten-fold with
the enactment of the National Health Bill
2014. These embryos are full Nigerian citizens
and their export to be killed in
Western Laboratories for embryonic stem cell
research constitutes ‘Human Trafficking for
Genocide’. This constitutes
Biological Colonialism for Slavery – a Crime
against Humanity.
8. Ten Million Nigerian women would die
annually: Over 10 million Nigerian women
targeted to realize the 100 million
human embryos needed to perfect
therapeutic cloning would die to yield profit for
Biotechnology companies. 90% of
Biotechnology companies involved in
embryonic stem cell research are owned by
the Bill and Melinda Gates... [/size]

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
darqly:

Erm, I digress from the topic, but kindly share how America started the crisis in Ukraine, and exactly what interests Russia is protecting.

Google is your friend, maybe you can explain why America was funding the protest in ukraine with 5 billion dollars as exposed in nulland call.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/mar/19/facebook-posts/united-states-spent-5-billion-ukraine-anti-governm/

Anyone that has been following international politics for long will know that it is always American Government play book whenever they want to change a regime not favorable to them in any country.

Russia has a naval base in Crimea which is what America was targeting as it will give them unlimited access to the black sea, but Russia outsmarted them and Crimea returned to Russia, thats why they unleashed series of sanctions on Russia even at the detriment of Europe. thats why America keeps calling for sanctions on Russia while European countries are looking for way to get out of the sanction.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by biafranqueen: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
duni04:

and of course now that you know its not for the good of women, the next thing is to go and lynch NGOs and foreign aid workers in Anambra, like those people in Guinea did during the Ebola outbreak. People don't consider the implications of the conspiracy theories they cook up in their deluded mindsundecided
No Anambra people are too civil for that. Now that we know we will further investigations. Have you ever heard of Chris Abani Graceland? Organ stealing is not new in Nigeria. Have you heard of Otuku Hotel back in the 80's? Wake up and educate yourself http://www.informationng.com/tag/organ-transplant
http://allafrica.com/stories/201304291032.html
http://www.havocscope.com/tag/organ-trafficking/ See profits for organ trafficking

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
KGBEAST:

I can't believe no one has noticed that this is just useless Russian propaganda, painting Russia as the victim and Vladimir Putin as a hero who stood up against the west, Smh.
And btw why are Nigerians so quick to believe b.s without reasoning just because it appears online, who remembers the rubbish rumors about Obama healthcare bill demanding that people insert a microchip into their hand or their forehead and how Nigerians where quick to label Obama as the antichrist even though it wasn't true ? Trust me this article is just as dümb and untrue.

Yeah, the same way Russia destabilized Libya, so they could reduce the availability of oil? Keep bringing Russia into every US issue. US is the saviour, Russia is always the devil, 21st century sheep.

Where do US get most of their oil now? The countries they 'liberated', where they could determine the prices of oil.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nyikoro: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

Russian Propaganda? You must have been brainwashed by cnn and fox news. The same way America arms isl in Syria in the name of syrian opposition and fights them in iraq while calling same people terrorist and people like you finds a way to blame Russia too. The same way America started the problem in Ukraine and people like you also blame Russia for defending it's interest. It seems you are one of these cia agents patrolling Nigeria's webspace
You do not know what you are talking about. How did America armed ISIL? And how did America start the problem in Ukraine? Any body who believe what this nonsense article is saying is ignorant of what is going on in the wold.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Misogynist2014(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yes, you should know that Buhari is a US and British stooge, now he will finally put is US War class in action. We know Tinubu went to jail in Nigeria and became an economic hitman to get out. The USA picked APC as the regime, but the plan has failed. People like you should be picked up for treason, you are a national threat along with all of APC cohorts.
You are a wise fool! Did you know? There was a diplomatic war btw Great Britain and Nigeria during Buhari's time as HoS?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I'm sorry but I'm very grounded in intl politics and I can tell you that this is a Lie, though you can't take away some elements of truths in some of the points but its a Lie. Will reply you by evening if you quote me

From what I wrote, what is the LIE there?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
lionness:
So America is suddenly to be blamed for the crash in global oil price which affects even giant oil companies like Shell, Chevron and Mobile Exxon, which are predominantly American companies. The crash is affecting Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iraq, Brazil, countries which have impeccable ties with America as well. Did America spend the $50 billion rainy day reserve GEJ is fittering on his re-election campaign? Seems like the only thing this useless and brainless Government, and its sentimental and tribalistic no brainer media team could proudly point at are just his many local and international enemies, the conspiracies against him, and the many plots against GEJ because he's Christain, because he's a minority, because he's humble, because he's too perfect and because he's blah blah blah.
Jesus, it has never been this pathetic and bad for this country. We have a total FAILURE who keeps pointing fingers at whoever has problem with him. I've never seen a president so terrified of any form of opposition or dissesent. GEJ and his team are total LOSERs. Give them till 10 more years, he will blame the growing poverty, the epileptic power issue, the growing insurgency, the decaying infrastructure, the rot, the corruption, his 1 billion naira food bills, his 10 billion naira on private jet, the oil bunkering, the cabal, the ASUU strike, the sick health system, and every perpetual challenges a reliable government should tackle on the opposition. Such a pathetic, useless and extremely insane government.

You were making sense at the beginning, afterwards emotions set in, forgot the argument, topic and it's contents, and the rest was just shameful conclusions. I wonder if you read the whole article, because the allegations go beyond drop in world oil prices?

And you have to note with grey matter located inside your head, everything does not revolve around FG and APC.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Betboss(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=tosmartak post=29628388][/quote]

Any human that takes my organ , either in emergency situation or whatever without my consent , will lead me to commit murder by killing whoever is responsible.

Africa wake up!!!

For how shall we sleep?

Defend you I'd before we lost our future.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by onadana: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
coolg[color=#006600][/color]
NaLaugh:

How you know this "for sure" is hilarious, and sounds like what a stereotypical poor person would say.
Reminds me of Naija where some people constantly yell "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
When they're really just the janitor from down the block.

However, In all honesty, i do hope you are, as i only wish success on others. cheesy

Abeg, when next you're golfing with Bill Gates, tell him some dude on Nairaland says hi.

Kai...you no go kill me with laugh.Golfing with Bill gates...oh boy I don hammer be dat.....ha...ha
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
[size=26pt] Madam,if you are part of the Bill Gates medical team that bring vaccines to Nigeria from US where you reside especially to Anambra State where you are from,you better desist from it because you are killing your women by making them sterile. Be warned! [/size]

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by biafranqueen: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are a wise fool! Did you know? There was a diplomatic war btw Great Britain and Nigeria during Buhari's time as HoS?
Really with the West prasing him to high heaven. You must think we are stupid. Those tall tales about Buhari are all crumbling. https://books.google.com/books?id=_sDeDWCnnRAC&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=Buhari++relationship+with+the+united+states&source=bl&ots=zF7ZrKJVan&sig=jMJ8bpY44q309B20127ZB3zYOxo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=O8WvVLGJDImdNsqVhOgC&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Buhari%20%20relationship%20with%20the%20united%20states&f=false

Regan had no interest in Nigeria I will expose every lie before the 14th!

Buhari wanted the loot from UK and they were not giving it back that is when they had problems. You guys need to read more.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
darqly:

Erm, I digress from the topic, but kindly share how America started the crisis in Ukraine, and exactly what interests Russia is protecting.
are you for real?

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by arsetalks(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Don't worry

G= God

E= Elected

J= Jonathan

Can't be defeated

Jonathan's good luck sent Ebola packing wink
You are so daft it is unreal. GEJ already fell for the ploy and how on earth did GEJ drive away Ebola? Imagine what would have happened if Fashola had not been proactive, you know how many people would have died?

GEJ ko Jerk ni.

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by RealSleek(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
And the blame game continues......jonaTANs will and can never take responsibility for anything wrong.....always pointing accusing fingers, instead of them to sit up and fix problems..
ECONOMIC PROBLEM caused by USA and BRITAIN, BOKOHARAM caused by BUHARI
Poor healthcare = APC
Poor finance = past administrators
#delusional peeples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80