Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain (48662 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by celeron40(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Goat, you're the most dumb fool on the planet otherwise you could have made your useless point without insulting me that is why I know you were sired by mad apes. Do us a favour and use this noose to end your miserable existence. grin
Albaniy just made you look so st.upid with his reply..gringrin..Pls don't quote me o, I'm not fighting with you.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Shock(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
The accusations leveled against Bill Gates on this thread are disgraceful and shameful.

Bill Gates has done more for the sake of this countries than many of your Kinsmen, Senators, House of Rep members and Pastors combined. You should be ashamed of your self for peddling such outrageous atrocities against such a man.

Nigerians are by far some of the dumbest people I have yet met. They tend to be so gullible that it defies common sense!

Your economy has been ruthlessly plundered and mismanaged - and you are told to point accusation fingers elsewhere - and you did without question, you are a f00l!

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by HopeAlive14(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is no smoke without fire.

I recall hearing Mr. Femi Falana (SAN) questioning some aspects of the National Health Bill in an interview with one of the Nigerian TV stations.

Can USA be trusted?

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by felibrain: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
God bless America. THIS WHOLE GODLESS AMERICA.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Misogynist2014(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is it the same countries that is said to be at the forefront of gender equality and gender based violence that is willing to use 100000000 female eggs of Africans, the same way they use aborted foetus in their countries?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by easystudy101: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
finniblinks:
How can they remove someone's organs without the person's consent or the signifant other's consent?

Oh my naive naija brethren. Have u ever asked urself why cancer cases have increased so much in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
celeron40:
Albaniy just made you look so st.upid with his reply..gringrin..Pls don't quote me o, I'm not fighting with you.

Fire will consume you wherever you are you frustrated and unfortunate beast of burden. Ofcourse I cannot not fight with you, you are too small and a light weight, ask those that know me on this forum embarassed. grin grin grin
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shock:

The accusations leveled against Bill Gates on this thread are disgraceful and shameful.

Bill Gates has done more for the sake of this countries than many Kinsmen, Senators, House of Rep members and Pastors combined. You should be ashamed of your self for peddling such outrageous atrocities against such a man.

that has been the game plan. If you are an American,I don't expect you to agree with me.

Americans are evil and can never be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by arsetalks(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May God punish you foolish and useless goat. It is your useless self and generations that will forever be dumb. Useless goat sired by mad apes.
He was not insulting you was he? Your statement was dumb and he said it. And to be honest, it was a very dumb statement. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by easystudy101: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shock:

Bill Gates has done more for the sake of this countries than many Kinsmen, Senators, House of Rep members and Pastors combined. You should be ashamed of your self for peddling such outrageous atrocities against such a man.

Bill Gates is not who you think he really is

4 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Misogynist2014(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Really with the West prasing him to high heaven. You must think we are stupid. Those tall tales about Buhari are all crumbling. https://books.google.com/books?id=_sDeDWCnnRAC&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=Buhari++relationship+with+the+united+states&source=bl&ots=zF7ZrKJVan&sig=jMJ8bpY44q309B20127ZB3zYOxo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=O8WvVLGJDImdNsqVhOgC&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Buhari%20%20relationship%20with%20the%20united%20states&f=false

Regan had no interest in Nigeria I will expose every lie before the 14th!
What has your able president done to stem the 'problem'?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
arsetalks:
He was not insulting you was he? Your statement was dumb and he said it. And to be honest, it was a very dumb statement. Honestly.

Shift go one side you tree-to-tree jumping chimp. undecided undecided
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by fcmacdon: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
I SINCERELY BELIEVE THIS STORY. FALANA WANT TO TAKE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO COURT BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:

Nawa oh.
This is some explosive stuff!!
very explosive my brother. It is a must read.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....food for thought!
You're right.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shock:

Of course, this is just pure Russian Propaganda, aimed at Nigerians that are really too dumb to believe just about anything

The Russian economy is going down the shít hole real fast, so their strategy is to to blame it on west.

Yes, immediately Russia's economy began to have troubles, they sent officials to Nigeria to find about health contracts, bills signed by the FG and link it to the US. 2 months after they found and linked all this together, hurray!! !

You should be ashamed of yourself. Some of these allegations predate the fall in oil price, genius. Tell me US hands isn't in our blocked arms purchase from other countries?

Conclusion ::: Russia. No thought, no reasoning, not even a reasonable theory, just plain Russia lipsrsealed Clap for yourself.

Funny thing is the allegations aren't even against the US govt per se

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by AZeD1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:

Nawa oh.
This is some explosive stuff!!
If you believe that stuff, you need to at look your self in the mirror.

Why would anyone fund a terrorist organisation because they need ovaries? With the amount of poor people on this earth, $1bn would get all the ovaries Bill Gates ever needs.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by arsetalks(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Albaniy:

since you resort to name calling i think i know where the problem lies, this is the result of bad home training, kinldy drop your parents phone no i need to advice them.
Hahaha. Checkmated.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Shock(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
that has been the game plan. If you are an American,I don't expect you to agree with me.

Americans are evil and can never be trusted.

This is as stup1d as it is outrageous. Bill Gates is a man that is down on the road to his final days on earth. He could really buy himself a spacecraft and jet away to Mars without giving a toss what happens to everyone else on earth.

Why should he be interested in some grand collusion with the US government to subjugate Nigeria?

Let's face it, Nigeria really doesn't have anything to offer the world - besides Oil and an impoverish population. The US can really afford to ignore Nigeria. A populous country with what will seem to be a below average IQ. The country's productivity is so low it is beyond belief - 100 years from now, it is unlikely that Nigeria will ever present a credible threat to US interest, why should the US seek to subjugate her further and drive her into further hellhole?

5 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by samseen02(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abeg meself need a political group to hire me for any kind of propaganda issues (Electioneering things). #guys_must_wack GEJ this GMB that!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
KGBEAST:

I can't believe no one has noticed that this is just useless Russian propaganda, painting Russia as the victim and Vladimir Putin as a hero who stood up against the west, Smh.
And btw why are Nigerians so quick to believe b.s without reasoning just because it appears online, who remembers the rubbish rumors about Obama healthcare bill demanding that people insert a microchip into their hand or their forehead and how Nigerians where quick to label Obama as the antichrist even though it wasn't true ? Trust me this article is just as dümb and untrue.

Bros wake up from ya update slumber. Dis is no brouhaha. Euthanasia and Eugenics didn't start today. Obama once said "Nigeria is a fertile land". U think he was praising Nigeria for its fertile resources? That guy hates Nigeria for its success in everything, that he doesn't want to be in power while we keep succeeding and prospering in all ramifications. As for d boko, dem sabi d genesis gbam! They won't succeed. Bill Gates who tried to push d signing is a staunch member of illuminati even though he's a humanitarian. That's d way they keep deceiving people who feel they are hungry but are not. God will keep exposing them and giving us victory. Nigeria will be d last resort of d world wen ngs goes berserk in everything. Nigeria is d best country in d surface of d earth. Am most proud to be a NIGERIAN!

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nyikoro: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
. [size=26pt]
5. Vaccination as cover-up for Boko Haram
activity: It is not a coincidence that,
adolescent girls aged 15-18 years are the
people targeted for School-based vaccinations
with human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine,
only soon after to be taken
hostage from the school with little resistance.
This raises the probability that, the captors
were known persons at the
school at Chibok, who gained initial access as
maybe posing as vaccinators only to bring in
re-enforcements to capture
the girls after surveillance.
6. Bill Gates Vaccination Program is useless for
health: Much has been said of the so-called
‘good works’ of Bill Gates on
vaccines. However, what is not said is that,
the vaccines are practically harmful to the
health of recipient Nigerians. For
example, the HPV vaccine used in Nigeria by
the Bill Gates Foundation does not work on
HPV types that infect Blacks
but causes infertility. Bill Gates is funding 2.4
million doses of the vaccine for HPV using
Gardasil (Merck) and
Cervarix (GSK). The vaccine Gardasil is not
effective for the HPV strains found to cause
cervical cancer in Black
women in a study by investigators at Duke
University, Durham, North Carolina, USA,
funded by the National Institutes
of Health (NIH) of the United States. The work
supports an earlier publication by another
team of scientists (Cancer
2013; 119(16)3052-3058), which did not find
the HPV types 16 and 18 as dominant among
blacks. The vaccine
Gardasil solvent called Tween 80 or
Polysorbate 80 causes infertility. The Cervarix
vaccine similarly does not work for
HPV strains in Blacks and the solvent Shake Oil
is a major ingredient for male sterilization used
for dogs. Therefore,
the aim of the Bill Gates vaccination program
is not to prevent cervical cancer, which only
screening for early detection
has been shown to prevent the cancer, but
rather, the Bill Gates program is an on-going
mass chemical sterilization of
men and women in Nigeria.
7. But why sterilize Nigerians? Even beyond
population control, there is Big Money to be
made by the Biotechnology
companies from sterile Nigerians. The reason
can be seen if one reads the current National
Health Bill 2014, Section on
‘Interpretation’. The definition of ‘tissues’
excludes ‘gametes’ (sperms and ovarian
eggs), so that, they could be taken
without DONOR consent (Section 48). The idea
is to have a high rate of infertile couples in
Nigeria, who would go for
in-vitro fertilization procedures at IVF clinics,
where their eggs and sperms would be
pouched for laboratory
fertilization and sale to Western Biotechnology
laboratories. Nigeria is the highest exporter of
human embryos for
laboratory use in the World! The current levels
of export of human embryos from Nigeria
would increase ten-fold with
the enactment of the National Health Bill
2014. These embryos are full Nigerian citizens
and their export to be killed in
Western Laboratories for embryonic stem cell
research constitutes ‘Human Trafficking for
Genocide’. This constitutes
Biological Colonialism for Slavery – a Crime
against Humanity.
8. Ten Million Nigerian women would die
annually: Over 10 million Nigerian women
targeted to realize the 100 million
human embryos needed to perfect
therapeutic cloning would die to yield profit for
Biotechnology companies. 90% of
Biotechnology companies involved in
embryonic stem cell research are owned by
the Bill and Melinda Gates... [/size]
YOUR WRITE UPs IS MISLEADING. If you are calling the bill Gate kindness gestures tawords poor children around Africa a fraud, then you are on your OWN!!
If at all what you stated could be possible side effect of the vaccine, you have failed to list to us the abundant benefits of the vaccines which includes saving millions of live every year.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by arsetalks(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shift go one side you tree-to-tree jumping chimp. undecided undecided
The truth is bitter. You were dumbly very dumb with your post and it was correctly put to you.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by AZeD1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shock:

This is as stup1d as it is outrageous. Bill Gates is a man that is down on the road to his final days on earth. He could really buy himself a spacecraft and jet away to Mars without giving a toss what happens to everyone else on earth.

Why should he be interested in some grand collusion with the US government to subjugate Nigeria?

Let's face it, Nigeria really doesn't have anything to offer the world - besides Oil and an impoverish population. The US can really afford to ignore Nigeria. A populous country with what will seem to be a below average IQ. The country's productivity is so low it is beyond belief - 100 years from now, it is unlikely that Nigeria will ever present a credible threat to US interest, why should the US seek to subjugate her further and drive her into further hellhole?
Only ignorant folks believe Nigeria is a threat to the US.
We haven't even solved simple problems like electricity and water and some people believe we are a threat to the US. How?

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by biafranqueen: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
What has your able president done to stem the 'problem'?
You should ask what have I done to make my government work? In which way have you involved yourself on the ground?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
You don't have a wife, a sister or a daughter?
juliusocean:
no be eggs them want? I no get so ..it's not my problem sad

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by easystudy101: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Maybe it's time for nigerians to start rethinking the whole CHIBOK girls kidnap thing.

And then you will understand fully
who really are behind BOKO HARAM.

5 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by SachaelMaris(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
saiii Buhari. lmaoooo. Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by fxskye: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Don't worry

G= God

E= Elected

J= Jonathan

Can't be defeated

Jonathan's good luck sent Ebola packing wink

Do you read between the lines at all?.....Jonathan sign off a bill into law that "The National Health Act empowers doctors to authorise removal of the organ of any­body, who comes to hospital, in “emergency cases.”

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Shock(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Bros wake up from ya update slumber. Did is no brouhaha. Euthanasia and Eugenics didn't start today. Obama once said "Nigeria is a fertile land". U think he was praising Nigeria for its resources? That guy hates Nigeria for its success in everything that he doesn't want to be in power while we keep succeeding and prospering in all ramifications. As for d boko, dem sabi d genesis gbam! They won't succeed. Bill Gates who tried to push d signing is a staunch member of illuminati even though he's a humanitarian. That's d way they keep deceiving people who feel they are hungry but are not

Of course, you have nothing to show for all your trash talking besides more innuendos, and crap!

You people are so dumb in your thinking that you will believe the first reason to blame external factors for your personal misfortune. You failed to elect intelligent leaders who have the country's best interest at heart - you get impoverished further and your best excuse was some boogeyman illuminati in the United States who is trying to destroy Nigeria?

Here's the thing - Bill Gates is probably richer than more than 65% of Nigerians combined. He doesn't have to give a shyt about your miserable life if he doesn't want to. Yet he dedicates himself to important causes such as malaria eradication - You should be worship him like he is some god. Those who you elect to represent you have failed! It is a shameful thing to print rubbish about those who are merely trying to help.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
AZeD1:

Only ignorant folks believe Nigeria is a threat to the US.
We haven't even solved simple problems like electricity and water and some people believe we are a threat to the US. How?

This isn't about being a threat, Mr. What threat did Libya pose to the US?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) / Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.