Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP (25604 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Abagworo(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Charbless:
I wish I could hit the like button a Thousand times. Wateva can be done to restore my dear Aba to its lost glory.

It is not always a Governors failure that affects infrastructure. Osisioma/Port Harcourt expressway is a federal road, Port Harcourt road is federal, Aba/Owerri road is federal, Ikot-Ekpene road is federal. Imagine if Jonathan just did these 4 roads how Aba would have been. The solution is to vote for change. Vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by jaytee01(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
shachris03:

Look well, in all my post, i have never mentioned GMB. you guys are speaking of islamic hardliners. But if my memory serves me right, most of the infrastructures that we now enjoy were build for us by your so called islamic hardliners. Had it being that GEJ appreciated our royalty to him, i would be the last person here castigating him. GEJ is not trying for Igbos yet you guys are making him feel like he's the best thing to happen to igbos. Whether now or before, I was never a third class citizen in Nigeria. Don't know about you. I've always being given my due as a Nigerian and has not being discriminated on, in anyway. I have brothers and sisters living and doing business in the North. Igbos make themselves third class citizens when they align with Minorities like Ijaw. Imagine Ijaw of yesterdays are now our grandmasters. It baffles me when the great Ibos nation sell their selves cheap. GEJ will never and has never represented the Igbos. We either fight for our own presidency or we align with competence. Period.
God bless you for this post!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate And Ayodele James’ Fake ICAN Cert. / Adebayo Shittu Backtracks, Says 'it'll Be A Pleasant Thing To Go For NYSC' / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.