Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP (25610 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Xcex:
OP i guess u don't knw d problem of abia state or u're oti campainer, i'm frm Isi-alangwa North, d problem of abia is dat of sectionalism n nt party, an Ngwa man shuld b given a chance 2 rule abia n repair ABA, cos d state revenue comes solely frm ngwa clan. Ochendo came n divertd all resources 2wards constructn of ibeku n umuahia, so do nt in anyway try 2 rub us of our chance of rulership unda d guise of partisan politics.
my friend take this your gibberish off here, Aba people generates (residents)not Ngwa people, do Ngwa land generates more than Ukwa people where the oil is coming out from? Make sure u don't write this rubbish again. #UnapologeticAbaBoy

4 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by luigiajah(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Xcex:
OP i guess u don't knw d problem of abia state or u're oti campainer, i'm frm Isi-alangwa North, d problem of abia is dat of sectionalism n nt party, an Ngwa man shuld b given a chance 2 rule abia n repair ABA, cos d state revenue comes solely frm ngwa clan. Ochendo came n divertd all resources 2wards constructn of ibeku n umuahia, so do nt in anyway try 2 rub us of our chance of rulership unda d guise of partisan politics .

Your Sense of judgment is so biased and has been Clouded by the fact that ikpeazu is an ngwa Man... The simple fact there is that a puppet only works the directions of the puppeteer.. The PDP governorship candidate for abia is a puppet Selected by The incumbent governor to rob the treasury.. Better search for a better candidate not a poor man that might spend the first tenure settling his godfathers.. Argue with facts

1 Like

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
luigiajah:

Your Sense of judgment is so biased and has been Clouded by the fact that ikpeazu is an ngwa Man... The simple fact there is that a puppet only works the directions of the puppeteer.. The PDP governorship candidate for abia is a puppet Selected by The incumbent governor to rob the treasury.. Better search for a better candidate not a poor man that might spend the first tenure settling his godfathers.. Argue with facts
U dey mind the mugu

1 Like

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by bagreejones: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
before I looked at the draft that said $9300 , I didnt believe that...my... brother woz actualy earning money part time on there computar. . there best friend haz done this 4 only about 1 year and as of now cleard the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Car . you can try this out........

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Ebukaokeke5: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:
I am born and brought up in aba. (nwa aba) and like we say, he who wears the shoe knows where it pains.

Since the era of PDP government in aba, a city that used to be the pride of the east has turned to a laughing stock for the whole federation. Aba is now synonymous with bad road. "are your roads as bad as aba's? " This pains me greatly because I know that aba used to have the best roads in the east as a whole. Azikiwe straight to faulks road then to aba owerri roads where model roads that had no patches. Built in the 80s yet lasted, even without maintenance into the 2000s.

I remember when Ariaria market was an international market. people used to come from Lagos, Kaduna, calabar , Ghana, Togo, Cameroon... all west Africa to buy goods from aba. Most companies had their major distributors in aba then.

Then the companies too. in the whole of the east, in terms of industries, after Enugu, you count aba. we had PZ, May baker, Nigerian breweries, Unilever (dad used to work there), aba textile company, vita foam, and many others too numerous to mention.
if you are really a nwa aba you would know that these things I'm saying is true.

Then the housing schemes were working. As long as you are a government worker, you are entitled to own a house if you want. You are given a free land to develop in the world bank estate. You can even borrow a loan to build your house from the mortgage bank. That is how my dad was able to build our home. I mean a poor man is entitled to a house.

We used to have free tap water in those days.

Now what have we seen since after PDP?

Bad roads everywhere you turn. its a fact that no single road in aba is up to standard. Na only wait and take road you see here.

The one that annoys me most is power. you see I live in the middle of two power plants. Geometrics and Alaoji. And I could tell you that since last month, ive not seen any power in my house.

Why the heck is geometries not in operation yet? A 450 million dollars project. Is wickedness Jonathan's nature or is he just a pure badluck?

I'm not an APC supporter but i m sick and tired of PDP and what they are doing to my beautiful city.
more reason 2 y u must vote for APC in d forthcoming elections.General Buhari n whomever APC gives u as a governorship candidate is where u,ur family,friends n associate must vote to see a CHANGE in d present situation of Abia state as a whole for the best.Liberate us state now.Cause if don't after feb 14,and dates 4 governorship,house of rep n senate elections.It wud take u n d rest of Abia state residents anoda 4 yrs 2 make a CHANGE in government.God forbid! Make haste now yl d sun still shines.#vote Buhari/Osibanjo 4 president n vice president n APC 4 governor,state house of reps,fed house of reps n senate.U'll thank me later wen u start enjoying d benefits afterwards.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by samibode(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ibusho:
IBO people will always disappoint me, when ur son whom I expect u to support and follow in d person or Rochas is in APC clamoring for change and working for the interest of ur people u are here saying u want to support GEJ. well am not surprise ur brains are IBO made. Even ur revered father mbaka tried to liberate to from the sharkels of shallow thinking all to no avail. I beg make una all park well for this election, third class citizens.

I can't even guess where are from cos u sound like a rat trying to cause hatred for the party u said u want. Are u just dull or your tribalism has prevented free blood flow in your brain ? Is sombody supposed to take u serious after this rant now and vote ur party? I am not pro apc but i want a change and would vote buhari but if people like you were giving a bigger platform u will definitely make buhari loose. Amend ur thinking faculty and let reasoning prevail over ur tribal and sentimental bias. So at least u wont sound like boko haram. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by bakila: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=samseen02 post=29642292][/quote]
Point of correction.
Adamawa
goodluck 356,000 Buhari 650000
Taraba
Goodluck 530000
Buhari 5300001
I am not joking. Margin of error 17%
Cause-flaw pdp primaries and insecurity.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by christopheojo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=samseen02 post=29642292][/quote]
u are joking buhari can never win in my state edo state and i even doubt if he wil win in river...
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Trigunz: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:

So true. Many of them inter-married with the Ngwa people of Aba. Most of them have come to live permanently in Ngwaland. But i still thing that their allegiance is more with their SS brothers than with us. When push turns to shove, do you think they can still stand with us against their own brothers?

Mister..if the "push turns to shove" comes will you stand with the south south against your brothers?...pls let me know
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by ocelot2006(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'm a staunch PDP supporter. BUT when it comes to Abia State the PDP Governor has failed woefully. So I'm throwing my support being APGA here ('still hate APC).

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whoever that Loves Aba and Ndi Abia should disseminate about change and also vote for APGA ,Onye obula wu nwa Aba huru Aba n'anya ga agbalia gbasa ozi a maka Mazi Alex Otti, Onye nzoputa Abia, o ga eme ka ala Abia di nma nke ukwu n'ihi na odoziri ulo aku Diamond Bank mgbe obu onye isi ha.

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Collynzo9: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ibusho:
IBO people will always disappoint me, when ur son whom I expect u to support and follow in d person or Rochas is in APC clamoring for change and working for the interest of ur people u are here saying u want to support GEJ. well am not surprise ur brains are IBO made. Even ur revered father mbaka tried to liberate to from the sharkels of shallow thinking all to no avail. I beg make una all park well for this election, third class citizens.
Shodeinde Ibukun Paul if Igbos are third class citizens, what do you call Yoruba guys hawking poisonous agbo under hot sun all over the country?

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by fuckluv(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
What majority of the igbos don't understand is that, jonathan is already using their slot by proxy. With their constant "our brother" and his adoption of the name "Ebele and Azikiwe" syndrome. Even the ijaws didn't lay claims to him much as the igbos.it is glaring that igbos will not smell the presidency seat for a long time to come should Gej be re- elected.

But should Buhari wins, Okorocha would be their best bet for presidency. This is what most igbos who criticises okorocha don't understand. I salute the man for his wealth of experience in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Trigunz:

Mister..if the "push turns to shove" comes will you stand with the south south against your brothers?...pls let me know

no I won't.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by samibode(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Collynzo9:

Shodeinde Ibukun Paul if Igbos are third class citizens, what do you call Yoruba guys hawking poisonous agbo under hot sun all over the country?

I am yoruba but i swear i dont mind any abuse dis guy recieves this night. I don't abuse on nairaland but i cudnt help it even if seun block me. The guy na very stupid human being.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Trigunz: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:

no I won't.

and then u want the SS to do the same..
guy life is reciprocal if can't do against ya brother don't expect dem to do it against theirs
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by maxwell530(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:

Yoruba would never hand over to the north, unless they want to kiss goodbye to one Nigeria. udo.
I don't think you stay in nigeria,where is obasonjo from when he hand over to yar adua,or is yar adua not from the north?better think before you speak.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Trigunz:

and then u want the SS to do the same..
guy life is reciprocal if can't do against ya brother don't expect dem to do it against theirs
exactly my point.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by BABANGBALI: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
brooooooooooom broooooom brooooooom
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
maxwell530:
I don't think you stay in nigeria,where is obasonjo from when he hand over to yar adua,or is yar adua not from the north?better think before you speak.

understand the contest brother. what i meant is this, if buhari wins and goes for 8 years, he is likely to hand over to a Yoruba who would go for another 8 years. and In the spirit of fairness, the yorubas should then hand over to the ibos so that it can go round. its not fair if they hand it back to the north that gave it to them.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by ekoboy: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
9jaIhail:

And you think igbo an igbo person stand a chance to be elected president in the next 8yrs if APC win? This is where most of you lacked rational and comprehensive thinking..
Igbo does not have much stake in APC. There will never be a time APC will present an igbo man as their presidential flag bearer after buhari that is if he buhari win. After GMB yorubas will surely take it up from the North and if you are a good mathematician you will know how many years it will take for an igbo man to be presented by APC as their flag bearer. But i am not here to assure you that PDP will offer the chance to eastern Nigeria after GEJ rather i want you to remember that GEJ has only 4 yrs tenure to serve and he will hand over. I am sure of an igbo person becoming president or VP after GEJ. Igbo chances as it stands right now is more promising under PDP than APC.
My brother how important is ethnicty over competence of the person who rules. I for one would not mind somebody coming from the moon to rule so far the person makes life better.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by BABANGBALI: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
fuckluv:
What majority of the igbos don't understand is that, jonathan is already using their slot by proxy. With their constant "our brother" and his adoption of the name "Ebele and Azikiwe" syndrome. Even the ijaws didn't lay claims to him much as the igbos.it is glaring that igbos will not smell the presidency seat for a long time to come should Gej be re- elected.
pls tell sheoma,shukudi,shedinma,sheyenre,sheamaka,shebuzor,ngosi,shejokeand nwa-obo-do the naked truth
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by braivheart: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
9jaIhail:
I might have gone a bit tribal in my submission above but mind you, Nigeria politics is all about tribal/regional interest and it's a high time we igbos think more about igbo interest rather than nationalist.

This is how you know someone that speaks his mind as opposed to those 'pay per post people'.
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by abacrested(f): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
9jaIhail:

I was reading and was enjoying your writeup until i detected Buharism in you. Listen young man/woman, I am not an Aba brought up but as a confirm nwa afo, every little investment i own today are in aba and owerri. We all feels the pains but do not blame GEJ for the bad leadership in abia because we have a Governor who have served nearly 8yrs in office without achieving anything. It doesn't make sense when you allow your frustration to blind your sense of reasoning. A sensible igbo person will never prefer GMB ahead of GEJ. Igbo people that are supporting GMB are either for their personal gain or party interest. Inasmuch as GEJ failed igbos and other Nigerians in so many areas, i can assure you that igbo interest cannot be better serve under GMB than GEJ. Can we be reasonable enough and not use our hands and fetch an infested fire wood and you know what the consequences will be.

How do we forgot things so easily. Sometimes i feel like to ask, are igbos the most silly and confused creature in the whole universe. How suddenly did we forget our past experiences? How we have been treated by the past presidents and military head of states in Nigeria GMB inclusive until GEJ came on board. Even here in NL, you as an igbo person hardly exchange argument with other tribes without the person calling you a third class citizen. Today, if not for anything GEJ in one way or the other gave igbos some sense of belonging.
My take on Abia state is, we should vote out PDP in Abia and vote massively for GEJ despite hes shortcomings.

U said it all

1 Like

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is no way an average Igbo man will vote for PDP and Jonathan in the forthcoming poll. Eminent Igbo leaders like Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige, Dr Ogbonaya Onu etc will ensure that no single Igbo vote reaches PDP. Jokes Apart, Igbos have no reason to vote PDP.

APC is taking over at all levels

Sai Buhari
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by samibode(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Personally i am not for zoning i am for competence i would vote a man even if he is ogoni or itsekiri as long ad his credentials are worth emulating. But the sad truth is dat most nigerians knowingly or unknowingly clamours for zoning. In the political arena this is how its going to play out.
If gej wins he has used ibos slot cos u dont expect this tribal nigeria of today to vote an azikiwe today and vote an okechukwu tomorrow its not possible. After gej the north will take over and probably after 8years give it to the west den after another 8years if we still prefer going tribal den it will finally get to ibo dats in 2035 shey u see.
If a northerner enter now we all know it wont go back to a northerner and d fact dat a westerner was there for 8 years and a vp for probably 8years it is only sensible to know it wont go to the west either but can only go to the east and even if it doesn't get to them immediately after the northerner it must get there after the next. But i repeat stop tribalism nigeria and vote for competence. If tribalism was working in America obama cannot be president. So ibos make una shine una eye oh!
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by maxwell530(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:

understand the contest brother. what i meant is this, if buhari wins and goes for 8 years, he is likely to hand over to a Yoruba who would go for another 8 years. and In the spirit of fairness, the yorubas should then hand over to the ibos so that it can go round. its not fair if they hand it back to the north that gave it to them.
and what make you think buhari will hand over to either yoruba or igbo?hausa are the most greedy creatures I ever seen
Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by nnamezie87(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is a state in the south eastern part of
Nigeria. In that state, there is a city formally
called the "Japan of Africa". That is the only
state where you see decayed and decaying
refuse being dumped by the road side, sometimes ,used to patch roads. In this
state, nothing is going on there. Keke operators
are being tasked N150 daily from Monday to
Friday and N100 Saturdays and Sundays. In a
particular city in that state...there is no
motorable road on site. Night life in that city is
gone. A state that derive joy in patching in a
particular portion of the road and the CEO of the
state will come.and commission it. In that
state...there are 3 higher institutions managed
by the state, and all of them are being owed 8
months salary.
Now, the state is going to be sitting on a keg of
gun powder if a particular gubernatorial aspirant
sponsored by d CEO himself wins d upcoming
election.
There is no road , d environment is dirty, night
life gone, levies and collections everyday...
This a state where truck pushers and Barrow
pushers pay levies and also have plate
numbers....Oh God....help this State......Amen.......Oh Abia state.....U are the state am talking of.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by ikechi1000(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
vote 4 APGA at d state level and vote PDP At d national level, what makes you 2 think that buhari is better than Goodluck, wait till he enters and see urself be in bondage 4 8 year. am not being sentimental but i telling u d obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Saved2Serve: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]IF WE HAVE LOST UCHE OGAH THEN LET US HOLD ALEX OTII FIRMLY!!! THE TWO ARE WICKED COMBO![/size]

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
See preaching as if they mean well for Ndi Igbo. Onye Igbo obula saa anya na mmiri. They keep making statement that Igbo vote is nothing now their people are now begging to be voted for. Mepee nu anya tuo vote gi. If am to say both pdp and apc are useless party they don't deserve any vote from any Igbo man. For those shouting that jonathan is using Igbo slot how has obasanjo, babangida, buhari,jonathan presidency helped the yorouba, fulani, nupe and the ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP by ogbonnayamkpa(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:

I pray too. I believe we are too enlightened to support a candidate based on blind sentiments.
there is no sentiment here. This is a pure fact. I bet you if GEJ should campaign in Aba with the incumbent governor, T.A. Orji, they both will be thrown out of Aba by the Aba citizens. The Governor dare not walk or stroll a poll distance in Aba else he considere himself a dead man, courtesy of angry citizens with the deplorable state of Aba. Before I forget #Buhari2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.