Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (72687 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Chipsy1:
Met dis pretty girl on one faithful day, her response was like a miracle...not until d next day, she say her fone fell inside wota! Chai, I consoled her by telling her "god will provide another one 4 u "bae"»»»(Relate 2 pic below) E no do, she say her mum dey sick, say she dey hospital, say she need 5k 2 buy medicine 4 her...na wha o! I told her not to worry, I'll call my pastor so he'll pray 4 her. Now she's getting furious...all dis while I neva see her london o! Now as a sharp badt guy way I be, I knew she go soon feel say I dey stingy(e no dey hard dem). I now told her I have a surprise 4 her...make she tuo down my house, told her not to worry about d cab fair, I'll pay! She came nd I gave her 20k nd I apologised 4 posting her 4 so long...ozugbo ozugbo, she gave me visa 2 her london...no be small tin o. Me way won ask her 2 spend d nite, she said she'll sleep ova! Job well done...but b4 den, I don already tell alobam make him come rob us 4 nite, say my door go dey slightly open...omo, na so I come get bak my money o...plus small change way she carry. She vex go d next morning...wetin concern me...after visiting nd flexing her london 4nd half times dat night...now d hunter has become hunted!!! grin
lol... thanks for d tip.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by uzeba(m): 1:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Dude! A maga is alwayz a maga!!
Some guyz after reading this will still fall for the same trap!!

Tanx man!
#noted![color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Penboy: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2015
From my observation, it seems 95 percent of nairalanders vow never to fall victim.

I wish that is how the case truly is.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2015
To girls on nairaland who scam guys. Let me ask you girls a question. Ever heard this line before... ''some people money no dey waste'' You may deceive so many guys out there without giving them sex (that is if the guys want sex o). But remember ''one day, monkey go go market e nor go return''. One day you will meet a guy who doesn't allow his money 'waste'. Girls should also remember that they don't walk around with bodyguards and so should be careful with the way they treat guys o! Not everyman out there is a 'gentleman'. Those who have ears let them hear!

Btw, these is why i advice guys not to get carried away by the pretty innocent-looking faces or booobs and booties of girls o. And also girls who are always quick to shout they are virgins. Always be observant and use your sense when with girls. Because if them show you pepper eh, you go know how far!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by slap1(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Not for me. I don't kick any tin I see on the road.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by That9jaVine(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Balkan(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2015
I believe in pay as you go

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Ranchhoddas: 1:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

Nice one op grin

Home-based ashawo is the fad now.... The era of hotels and roadside transactions is gradually fading away... undecided

No problem sha...

Since the hunter has learnt how to shoot without missing, we birds have learnt how to fly without perching angry

Where is that Chidinma sef angry..... Let her come and refund my 100 naira recharge card undecided.... My eyes have opened, so I am not doing again angry

I can bet my left blokus that as enlightening as this topic is, it isn't going to smell front-page because... lipsrsealed

na so your left blokos take waka be that o.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Anambra guys be like, "hian!, we knew these things since na, why u dey stress yourself? leave dem na, make any babe chop my Money, clean mouth tell me bye bye without giving me the umm ahhh... na die o! na 6ft things. she dey craze""
don't underestimate the mind of an igbo boy. especially dem Nnewi boiz. they go chop u, chop your money join.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by raymondinc(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Na me fit dem! Gurls na very dangerous species but some guys way no sharp nai dey fall mugu for dem. As for me I dey do dem well well, if I talk to dem today I go kum act like say ah no get interest again so that face to make demand self dem no fit hire ram kum to talk of to even getam. Wen dey go feel say no need na, na dat time I go kum again buh dis time own eh, I go buy de gurl drink na so she go happy say em dun finally catch me den I go kum tellam say de kind phon wey em dey use I no likam ma gurl no suppose use dis kind phon, weda if I buy ha samsung gallaxy she no go likam? U go kum hear response, "why not, na which day u go buyam nah?" For ma mind "God punish u" de next tin, I go kum smile tell ha dat one na nothin but I go want mak u make ur hair 1st, kum knw ma place so dat wen I call u by tomorrow u jus kum collect de cash wey u go use mak ur hair den next tomorrow we go go buy de phon togeda. Wen she kum, I go stil giv ha drink den go demand mak she show me luv na, because she knw say if she no giv me ha congo to shinam e fit affect de moni for hair and de phon so she no go waste time wen she go openam for me to take as I like, after we finish small time I go jus form call like say person nai call me, I go drop de call tell ha say nai emergency I need to hurry somebody life dey at stake mak she jus kum go I go call ha once I kum back make she no vex o. And she no fit see me again na she now go dey look for me.

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by 190: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2015
una really get time sha undecided

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by sparkleRed(f): 1:23am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin

We Akwa Ibomites no dhey carry last

OBONG OWO, Abadie?
Idioke ette grin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by CCsurplus007(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Chipsy1:
Met dis pretty girl on one faithful day, her response was like a miracle...not until d next day, she say her fone fell inside wota! Chai, I consoled her by telling her "god will provide another one 4 u "bae"»»»(Relate 2 pic below) E no do, she say her mum dey sick, say she dey hospital, say she need 5k 2 buy medicine 4 her...na wha o! I told her not to worry, I'll call my pastor so he'll pray 4 her. Now she's getting furious...all dis while I neva see her london o! Now as a sharp badt guy way I be, I knew she go soon feel say I dey stingy(e no dey hard dem). I now told her I have a surprise 4 her...make she tuo down my house, told her not to worry about d cab fair, I'll pay! She came nd I gave her 20k nd I apologised 4 posting her 4 so long...ozugbo ozugbo, she gave me visa 2 her london...no be small tin o. Me way won ask her 2 spend d nite, she said she'll sleep ova! Job well done...but b4 den, I don already tell alobam make him come rob us 4 nite, say my door go dey slightly open...omo, na so I come get bak my money o...plus small change way she carry. She vex go d next morning...wetin concern me...after visiting nd flexing her london 4nd half times dat night...now d hunter has become hunted!!! grin

Lol..This really cracked me up

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Seriously wen i see a decent girl i came smell ha from yards away...dat shiit ain't working for me
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 1:36am On Jan 10, 2015
goodywady:
. You are a fool
What did I do wrong to deserve this unprovoked attack?

Just a question and I want answers to avoid making the same mistakes allover again.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Tashamania:

hey baby kiss
Yes, in your dreams.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes, in your dreams.
grin grin
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by InvertedHammer: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2015
/
If your game is tight, runz girls will pay money to get close to you.

Drive a nice ride, dress neat, live in a good environment and form hard to impress.

Runz girl go bow to your superior format.

Or just be realistic about it. Ask yourself if it is worth it to spend all the money just to stick your pen1s in a hole. I don't think so.

\

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2015
And the moral of this story is

Una never see anything be DAT.
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by hedonistic: 1:50am On Jan 10, 2015
I can't fall for this crap cos I don't give money to a girl I've not slept with, except small small transport fare money or recharge cards about once or twice. I even tell them from day one that I don't like so called good or decent girls, that I prefer bad girls, so no need for decent girl pretence. That's the safest way to avoid rubbish by girls that think they are wise.

Even if her entire family is in crisis, I simply can't help her with a dime unless I have been intimate with her. If we have been intimate and I enjoy everything she has to offer, then she can scam me to a reasonable degree, no problem.

12 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by kilokeys(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did I do wrong to deserve this unprovoked attack?

Just a question and I want answers to avoid making the same mistakes allover again.

its misogynistic to say no women cannot be smarter than an average man.. u r very ignorant

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by tobiakiode: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2015
#Sinners #succeed, going #untouched. #Righteous #suffer, carrying on #wounded. Not #forever, #help is coming. #Hope | www.tobiakiode.com
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2015
kilokeys:

its misogynistic to say no women cannot be smarter than an average man.. u r very ignorant

Lol I dont know but i think i know why he said that. Its just to get back at a certain someone here cheesy

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 2:07am On Jan 10, 2015
kilokeys:

You didn't understand that figure of speech and I also guess you fall into that category of men that are making the water muddy for everyone else.....smh

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2015
No trust and real love anynore cry cry cry. This world is really sad. When good girls like me come around ignorant (educated) men all they want to do is play games. A boyfriend cannot give his gilfriend money because he wants to outsmart her. I just wish all these players will jam themselves and play themselves. Not those who have love to offer and want it reciprocated.

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by mclechelle: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Girls are wiser than men

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by mya1: 2:14am On Jan 10, 2015
I've got to say any guy that falls for this in 2015 needs his head checked..

If the guy had any intention of chopping , as the girl is formatting, he's topping up her format and upping his game.

Tina's format is so dead on arrival unless for guys that are genuinely in love though.

Player jam player- na the name of the game remain.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by ebukav(m): 2:21am On Jan 10, 2015
I meet a girl on d road, after taking with her we exchanged numbers, I later asked her out Bt to my greatest shock she said dat I must pay her 10k be4 we go out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by profmathsland(m): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2015
hmmmmm angryhmmmmm
Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by adabeke12(f): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2015
These chickalas must use their brain to create a 7ucking job for themselves. If you can use your mind to think about how to extort money from strange men, money that your father does not 7ucking have, then you can come up with an idea that will make you money that does not evolve stealing and lying. We women need to earn our 7ucking respect!

If your papa poor ask am where him dey when him mates dey hustle in his earlier years.
Arrant rubbish.
This kind of Sense of entitlement is why the expired nation nigeria will 7ucking break.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by Rapzino: 2:32am On Jan 10, 2015
ireneony:
leave romance section, then I will be happy
baby giyal shake am easy with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.