Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (61225 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Meel: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
leo083:
Hello @amsynord... Had similar issues in the past , it all boils downto some factors, I grew up in ilorin to and went to unilorin, I could well relate to your issues well. Though left ilorin about 7yrs now but still go there quite often, .... From Honeymoon, to Cocacola to victory to. KH to opposite KH, enigma, to bekandims(eclipse) to prince palace and henry george in adewole...We rocked it.. These places might have changed cos its been a while..U can mail me.we can go thru this together. jayone4real@yahoo.com
brio u don list all d ashi joint for ilorin finihs. Owo meji f un eyan kan.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Guy, I feel your pain but to be realistic why pay as much as 30k per night for just garnishing olosho a night? You are a man, make up you mind and stop patronizing ashi. I will advice that you look for a very decent girl as a side chick and be bleeping her on coded basis since you have a main girl to marry. My other worry for you and your girl who you intend marrying is this, fronm what you wrote above, you are very sexually active and I hope if you later get married to that your girl who said no-sex before marriage, will she be able to tame your high sex drive? I hope two of you will be compactible because I read here on NL how a lady complained about her husband that the guy constantly raped her because they never bleep before getting married. Guy living life of fantasy, you are a man now and live responsibly. I hope you stop that ill habit of garnishing and bleeping road side nurse (ashi). I rest my case bro.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Princepioneer(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Op, expect this from ur girlfriend when she finds out...

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by smartigo: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2015
kilokeys:

. when u wanna win a soul. u lead them in d way of truth.. not just tell them about giving their lives to christ without follow up.

u approach mildly

You aren't far from the truth but remember this a forum and we are different in manners of approach. It is well
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Hethatlovesyou: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Hello bro, I will not waste your time, one you need JESUS in your life so I will advice you attend a believer Church and give your life to HIM. After tell d pastor what you are going through and seek for deliverance. It is handy work of d enemies to destroy your life. Is better you act fast so that they will not rejoice over you when you must have contacted....... Pls do what I said, it will definitely work. Also get marry asap after all these. GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by 2scorehigh(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2015
ABEngine:
You wouldn't know what it feels like fighting an addiction because your conscience hasn't condemned them yet. Addictions vary from candies to hard drugs.

I had this friend that could kill to get the latest fashion accessory and she had a particular affinity for handbags. Yes she suffered grossly when she lost her job and couldn't fit in properly anymore.

Dear OP, I leave in the real world, despite the fact my intuition tells of an advertorial up there but for the sake of the war I would suggest you find an alternate chore to occupy those times the cravings are likely to reoccur. Avoid whatever situation or location that could trigger a craving.

Guy, abeg enta any bar of your choice and collect two bottles of orijin on my head. I'll pay.

You have a very strong n powerful instinct. I couldn't see the said problem as I read thru. I could only see a guy advertising his excess prowess in all ramifications.

I'm glad it wasn't just me.

3 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by iSoldier: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
You are wrong!!
Having sex at what age again is right??
There is nothing like self control for him.. He needs to add self control to the list of things needed for his revival
Peeps dont have sex for years and they still do better. You see the problem with the op now? He needs therapy!! And he should get broke for some time. Lets see if he will sleep around on credit

You are right that he really needs to have self control. He needs to leave the environment that makes him have access to this women if he really wants to be free, only if he wants to do so, and he needs to practise how to free his mind from erotic thoughts, because if he does not, it will begin all over again, it all begins in his mind.thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2015
kilokeys:
personally i feel u are bored. monotonous lifestyle.
ever-available cash, and living religion-deprived life.

u are searching for something.. me and know it isnt orgasm.. and its definitely not hidden inside there.

Get ur grooves on. according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs..
u rnt hungry
u rnt broke
u have security
u have a sense of belonging

u are stuck between ur self esteem, self actualization phase and self transcendence

if u still collect cash from folks at 27.. ur esteem is surely bruised

then, do u love ur job? , why r u working? what else would u likely do? thats for self actualization

then self transcendence is the need for spirituality.. to understand something bigger than urself, getting closer to God. a sense of higher purpose..

OP, please try to follow this advice.

Have your GF to encourage you draw closer to God.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Go for counselling in a bible praying church. Go for their deliverance programme as well. Don't be afraid to spill the beans nd tell your problems to your pastor.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by folabayo1(f): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Abeg wetin be konji??
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I consider it pretty much necessary right
now as I can't continue living this way and I
need u guys to help me out. I am 27 yrs old,
a banker in one of the leading banks in
Nigeria. I also own a business of my own,
but I am seemingly addicted to sleeping
with prostitutes.
You might like to call it
"Aristos", "Rungirls", "Oloshos" or what have
you. I had always lived in Abuja and in
Abuja you would rather pay than keep. But
this is killing me right now as I cannot even
save reasonably.
This ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I
was about writing WAEC, my friend & I went
to a neighboring brothel pretending we
wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew
pretty well such is never sold in a place like
that.
We just wanted to satisfy our curiosity
about prostitutes, see them and stuff like
that. But here I am today I have graduated
to the highest class of prostitutes "aristos".
It is as bad as sleeping with a girl for N
30,000 per night & this I do almost once in
every week.
I can hardly save N 200,000 in my acct, as I
have parents that still give me money, so I
particularly don't do anything with my
salary. Worse still I have a girlfriend & my
girlfriend says we can't have sex until we
get married. She doesn't know I patronize
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
moment is if I don't desist from this I might
never get a life of my own. Am good looking,
drive a good car, very caring, energetic,
down to earth, with a good sense of humour
yet I keep patronizing aristos. Please I need
your help.

So u still have a car? Your life neva spoil.. Wait till u start trekking to the office. Okponu oshi
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by larrol(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2015
hmmmm
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by kingdvd(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Go to DUNAMIS international Gospel Centre Area 1, abuja.
If U need that spirit to leave.
God Loves u bro
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Richiy(f): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Hmmm,girls been draining guys money since the time of creation of Eve..

Didn't you see the part where he willingly lets go of his money in exchange for sex?
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Clinton207: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Acts 4:12. Repent.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Richiy:

Didn't you see the part where he willingly lets go of his money in exchange for sex?
na una Sabi,,u girls are the major causative,,it is because girls are a man's biggest problems and also their problems solvers.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2015
folabayo1:
Abeg wetin be konji??
libido.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Midecuc:
I will always advice any lady who is denying her guy Sex that she is doing the worse thing on earth to herself.

Interesting! undecided

But what shall it profit a lady to go against her personal decision to abstain from sex just because she wants to please her boyfriend only to read about this same boyfriend sleeping around?

You' all are making me sick by trying to blame the girlfriend indirectly for her boyfriend's gross indiscipline because she refused to have sex with him. Why can't this boyfriend leave his no-sex girlfriend for the one that will gladly oblige him? Is it by force to date someone who wants abstinence? Yeah, he wants to eat his cake and hav it undecided.

I hope this same girlfriend of his is banging the hell outta different guys too somewhere. angry. Let's all enjoy the world of deceit and betrayal angry

By the way Op, nice advert undecided

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Richard6(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Have you gone for tests such as HIV, staphylococus, penislococus, low sperm count, etc...you many not escape all.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by duni04(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2015
showafrica:
I saw this story in 2012...how come it's surfacing again and you are still 27yrs since then. Something is fishy here
Too much ashawo don reduce him age grin

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2015
9jatatafo:
Guy, I feel your pain but to be realistic why pay as much as 30k per night for just garnishing olosho a night? You are a man, make up you mind and stop patronizing ashi. I will advice that you look for a very decent girl as a side chick and be bleeping her on coded basis since you have a main girl to marry. My other worry for you and your girl who you intend marrying is this, fronm what you wrote above, you are very sexually active and I hope if you later get married to that your girl who said no-sex before marriage, will she be able to tame your high sex drive? I hope two of you will be compactible because I read here on NL how a lady complained about her husband that the guy constantly raped her because they never bleep before getting married. Guy living life of fantasy, you are a man now and live responsibly. I hope you stop that ill habit of garnishing and bleeping road side nurse (ashi). I rest my case bro.

A VERY decent girl, to be BLEEPED as a side chick? Like really? undecided. And then he keeps his main girl for marriage? cheesy. Jokers everywhere.

Anyway, since we all can see Op has high libido, he should just marry one of those Oloshos that give him pleasure since that is all he lives for. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by santicruz: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2015
That is called spirit of lust/Ashawo. Go TBJoshua for deliverance. U will be suprised
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by chronique(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015
So after working very hard,you end up spending it all on ashawo? It is well. Never done that and never will I do that.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by jaydee87(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2015
guy ur sexcapade needs to stop now before I report you to ur girlfrnd.
but seriously we have a big issue here how do we solve it not coming here to claim saint link the guy way dey ask if he dies now what will happen? if Dont u can as well go and kill him.. bro u need to stop ur fantasies about girls that way u will reduce ur urge... or better still find urself a babe with the slogan "money for hand back for ground" so u go fit reduce the money from 120k to 50k so u save 70k and remembers my counsel ain't free I charge for it..
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by dataplan: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
with prostitutes.
save reasonably.
that.
every week.
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
your help.

my guy u have been possessed by an evil spirit. u have to go for a deliverance. look for a strong man of God who will deliver you. and always prepare
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2015
op am in the same shoes, mine is probably worse than yours cos some times I don't sleep at home for 4 days at a stretch, banging oloshos overnight. am overdoing it, so I. concluded that I am sick but the addiction is difficult to stop. I have left my high paying job in Lagos to live for a while in a more quiet city but I just realized I've only gained access to cheaper hookers. God I hate myself!
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
with prostitutes.
save reasonably.
that.
every week.
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
your help.

If you don't patronize them how do you expect them to survive in Abuja. I thought you were not even having a girl because there are many girls in that Abuja floating with no direction talk less of a boyfriend.

My only advice for you is to get another secret girlfriend that will satisfy your libido since the first one is starving you of your best meal.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by xaco(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2015
You will stop when you have STD

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by peddyholly: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2015
U need a counselor, add me up 28A371A6
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by chingydaboss(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2015
grin @ Nneka shut up jor..
I tink he was jst been plain.. no nid to brag abt wat u hav had for a long tym..
Nneka123:
i Don't really understand is he actually telling us his problem or showcasing his wealth kinda, i mean lipsrsealed(Nneka, shut up jor) anyway, just see a therapist to help you fight the urge
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2015
atmy:
op am in the same shoes, mine is probably worse than yours cos some times I don't sleep at home for 4 days at a stretch, banging oloshos overnight. am overdoing it, so I. concluded that I am sick but the addiction is difficult to stop. I have left my high paying job in Lagos to live for a while in a more quiet city but I just realized I've only gained access to cheaper hookers. God I hate myself!

I strongly believe you relocated to Benin or owerri because you can even get free ones there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.