Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (61253 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Lionelnkem: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2015
You are almost a replica of an acquaintance of mine. Good job, flashy car, fast life, getting good sex from aristos and prostitutes.......until he caught HIV then it quickly snowballed into other diseases, cancerous growths, hepatitis B, then full blown AIDS.

Just continue my guy, you will meet your Waterloo soon

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2015
MrPearce:
wen e no see space to straight e go relax
Guy that na punishment cry
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by josh001(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by emery15(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Bro I understanad ur predicaments my advice is this pray to God for forgiveness. Then go for HIV test if u have been having unprotected sex,try and talk to ur GF if she could change ha mind into having sex wit u. But if she doest yield any result then u have to move on into anoda relationship. But if u love ha so much dat u wanna marry ha then keep to ha rules and wait until after marriage. Try and start saving broda u re a man oooooo..naija hard now so save for the raining day. Alll the best.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by lightofjoy(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2015
My sincere advise:
1. Try talking to a pastor or counselor or someone you respect so much.
2. Talk to God for forgiveness because you are sinning against God and against yourself.
3. Go for HIV test.
4. Get married, it will help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by evea: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2015
I will say marry ur girlfriend now so that you can do all u want to do with her. In short she will pay on bed every 9t 4 starving u. 1st check ur status HIV n odas o.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by lamilee(f): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2015
I'm sorry about what your going through and i hope you come out of it. My advice to you is to surrender your life to God and come to Him just the way you are in your filthy state of sin. acknowledge to Him the fact that you hav no power of your own to stop this addiction but that you rely on Him to save you.
The second step is dicipline. No one can help you do this except yourself! and there is no easy way round it, you have to be commited to your new path which needs your faithfulness.
Sex not only reduces you spiritually but it also opens youp to the devil and brings you outside God's protection. Thunk of the risks you have been taking with your life, you could have contacted dangerous STDs all for what? you need to redefine who you are and what your priorities are. Remeber that you the power over your choices in life and you owe it to yourself to always ebe the best you can be at all times.
Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by JoeCutie(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Richiy:

Didn't you see the part where he willingly lets go of his money in exchange for sex?
That guy na mumu oh. undecided

Saw your diary update. grin

Morning. smiley
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2015
cytochromeC:

A VERY decent girl, to be BLEEPED as a side chick? Like really? undecided. And then he keeps his main girl for marriage? cheesy. Jokers everywhere.

Anyway, since we all can see Op has high libido, he should just marry one of those Oloshos that give him pleasure since that is all he lives for. lipsrsealed

The guy Libido too high and he fit get problem with his wife in the future. The guy is fed up with olosho and him marrying one is out of the equation. I hope you dey feel me. Thanks bro
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Sweetmarriage: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I consider it pretty much necessary right
now as I can't continue living this way and I
need u guys to help me out. I am 27 yrs old,
a banker in one of the leading banks in
Nigeria. I also own a business of my own,
but I am seemingly addicted to sleeping
with prostitutes.
You might like to call it
"Aristos", "Rungirls", "Oloshos" or what have
you. I had always lived in Abuja and in
Abuja you would rather pay than keep. But
this is killing me right now as I cannot even
save reasonably.
This ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I
was about writing WAEC, my friend & I went
to a neighboring brothel pretending we
wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew
pretty well such is never sold in a place like
that.
We just wanted to satisfy our curiosity
about prostitutes, see them and stuff like
that. But here I am today I have graduated
to the highest class of prostitutes "aristos".
It is as bad as sleeping with a girl for N
30,000 per night & this I do almost once in
every week.
I can hardly save N 200,000 in my acct, as I
have parents that still give me money, so I
particularly don't do anything with my
salary. Worse still I have a girlfriend & my
girlfriend says we can't have sex until we
get married. She doesn't know I patronize
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
moment is if I don't desist from this I might
never get a life of my own. Am good looking,
drive a good car, very caring, energetic,
down to earth, with a good sense of humour
yet I keep patronizing aristos. Please I need
your help.

I want to post your question to our facebook community page where you will see more answers. On facebook, search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by makzeze: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2015
just get married.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by folabayo1(f): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
libido.
okay thanks
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by akasima: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
For my suggestions . Send your email to akimkasimu@yahoo.com .
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by ultraGM: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
It is never bad idea to get married quickly, my fear is if you continue one woman nay never satisfy you.

And go for deliverance prayer, devil is working to destroy you, because as I can see you are destined to be great, greatness is on your very soon

Ate you born in June?

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Bowaley17(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Chai!!! So u don dey straff Olosho since u turn 11yrs,for dis country wey we get 24yrs old male virgin...All u need is Jisos....
IamBOWALEY

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by donsmarte(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
May God help u from dis bad omen[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2015
folabayo1:
okay thanks
how come u didnt know?
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Abee79(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2015
"Become the enemy of your weakness; make it your target, or it will become your taskmaster! When Samson awoke in the lap of Delilah, he'd lost his anointing. His next step was a dungeon. The battle of your life is always between your strength and your weaknesses. Listen: These two forces within us are constantly fighting each other to win control over us. Nobody's exempt. Your struggles may be different from mine, but we're all on the battlefield. If you think you can indulge your weaknesses today and just walk away from it tomorrow, you're deceiving yourself; your weakness has a will of its own."
- Bob Gass
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by dasphinx1(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ashawos still dey camp for zone 4? cheesy

Dem no dey stay zone 4 again o!!!
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Village curse. U need deliverance because the way I see it, a loyal aristo cant even satisfy you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by leoanrd200: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
JUST GO TO GOD AND ASK FOR MERCY.GET MARRIED AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR WIFE.GOOD LUCK.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Bowaley17:
Chai!!! So u don dey straff Olosho since u turn 11yrs,for dis country wey we get 24yrs old male virgin...All u need is Jisos....
IamBOWALEY
He said he's been strafing oloshos for 11 years; since the year he turned 16.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by chichichilolo1(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
with prostitutes.
save reasonably.
that.
every week.
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
your help.
Pray about the matter and seek help from responsible and matured men

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by NnaNna4(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2015
OK u need help.

i get it,u made a new year resolution to save more money and u don't wanna disappoint
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by jadelyn007(f): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Some nairaland guys are foolish sha!!! The Op has no self control yet you blame his girlfriend. When will you guys start taking responsibility for you stupid actions and inactions? When?? Always looking for a female to blame. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Eillo(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
modified.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by PStacks(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
with prostitutes.
save reasonably.
that.
every week.
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
your help.

Its a lie.
You don't need help.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by egbose(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Go to any MFM branch close to you. One week deliverance excise will solve your problem. I M advising from my experience.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Bikkeson(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2015
u need serious delivrance bro
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Onyibestz(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2015
MY BROD.TANK GOD U SAID IT,U NID JESUS CHRIST INTO UR LIVE TO CHASE D DEMON MANIPULATING UR LIFE,IF U CONTINUE,U WIL START LUKIN 4 ANIMALS,SO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST INTO LIFE,IT WIL BE, WEL WIT UR LIFE.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by RedArrow: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2015
You need to:
1. Be determine you want to end it
2. Be born again
3. go for deliverance
4. Study and meditate on the word of God daily
5. Plan to settle down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.