Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (61247 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by heatmeup(f): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
kilokeys:
personally i feel u are bored. monotonous lifestyle.
ever-available cash, and living religion-deprived life.

u are searching for something.. me and know it isnt orgasm.. and its definitely not hidden inside there.

Get ur grooves on. according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs..
u rnt hungry
u rnt broke
u have security
u have a sense of belonging

u are stuck between ur self esteem, self actualization phase and self transcendence

if u still collect cash from folks at 27.. ur esteem is surely bruised

then, do u love ur job? , why r u working? what else would u likely do? thats for self actualization

then self transcendence is the need for spirituality.. to understand something bigger than urself, getting closer to God. a sense of higher purpose..
you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Boboedom: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
You are not too young to marry now! U have parents who still give u money plus u work in d bank plus U have a biz going. To get over ur addiction, hand it completely to Jesus and He will give u a permanent cure. How? Spend an hour at least with Jesus in ur house everyday. Choose any particular time of d day or night and seat down with a bible. Tell Jesus that u have come to thank Him for ur addiction and mean it, praise Him and remain silent and listen and read d bible. Make that time a covenant time ie everyday u repeat same without fail.(No fone calls or distractions) Jesus will heal u and restore u. That is why He died for us that we may have life. Grace of God be with u. U contact me for more if u are interested.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by peddyholly: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
pcguru1:
Guy make i no lie to you, you need am. its very risky and also why you go risk STD over 30minutes of pleasure. you need to talk to someone about this. but i pray you find the hope to get over it, seriously its not worth it at all.

He needs a counselor, add me up 28A371A6

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I consider it pretty much necessary right
now as I can't continue living this way and I
need u guys to help me out. I am 27 yrs old,
a banker in one of the leading banks in
Nigeria. I also own a business of my own,
but I am seemingly addicted to sleeping
with prostitutes.
You might like to call it
"Aristos", "Rungirls", "Oloshos" or what have
you. I had always lived in Abuja and in
Abuja you would rather pay than keep. But
this is killing me right now as I cannot even
save reasonably.
This ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I
was about writing WAEC, my friend & I went
to a neighboring brothel pretending we
wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew
pretty well such is never sold in a place like
that.
We just wanted to satisfy our curiosity
about prostitutes, see them and stuff like
that. But here I am today I have graduated
to the highest class of prostitutes "aristos".
It is as bad as sleeping with a girl for N
30,000 per night & this I do almost once in
every week.
I can hardly save N 200,000 in my acct, as I
have parents that still give me money, so I
particularly don't do anything with my
salary. Worse still I have a girlfriend & my
girlfriend says we can't have sex until we
get married. She doesn't know I patronize
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
moment is if I don't desist from this I might
never get a life of my own. Am good looking,
drive a good car, very caring, energetic,
down to earth, with a good sense of humour
yet I keep patronizing aristos. Please I need
your help.

My advice: Walk to your Kitchen , light your gas cooker and put your hands over you gas cooker. Put it close enough till you feel hot hot fire can be. Now Imagine being in the very middle of Fire for ever and not dying. That is what Hell fire feels like. If you dont stop immediately, you may never get another chance.

I know how bad addictions can be to break. In fact, i can assure you its not an addiction, its a spiritual control that has to be forcefully broken. There are habits (addictions) and there are controls. Habits can be stopped with pshycological help. Controls are those stuff that you hate doing but you cant stop. Like drinking yourself drunk and sleeping in th gutter overnight; only to go and drink again the next day.

Guy, quite seriously, get help very fast. I recommend this book : CONQUERING CONTROLLING POWERS by David.O. Oyedepo. 2015 can be a different year for you. Its your decision.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by acaolly1(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Guy, if u need advise, kindly seek one from ur conscience not on Nairaland! you cant get any good advise here rather they will add to ur problem or better still laugh off ur problem. Like one useful one mentioned, determination is the key. its not easy but its a gradual thing. Avoid patronizing prostitute its risky and dangerous.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by naijaboiy: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
MrPearce:
u need one of this..
if u like lose d key.... u are on ur own grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2018417_ironpant_jpegf7427ee791ceb56cb08794d0f451f19c
Are you for real? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2015
chingydaboss:
grin @ Nneka shut up jor..
I tink he was jst been plain.. no nid to brag abt wat u hav had for a long tym..
lol, don't mind me!
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by MrPearce(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you for real? grin
his level has passed b careful grin
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
MrPearce:
u need one of this..
if u like lose d key.... u are on ur own grin
What is this for? some kind of iron pants for men, abi wetin

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by justjify(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Something in my head tells me this guys story aint true. His location is Ilorin and he said he works in abuja. Again on of his topics on his profile he said he needs help because his girlfriend wants a permanent tattoo of his name on her body.
People, is there a girl who carries tattoo yet she says no to sex? I never see ooh!

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Gozillar: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2015
leo083:
Hello @amsynord... Had similar issues in the past , it all boils downto some factors, I grew up in ilorin to and went to unilorin, I could well relate to your issues well. Though left ilorin about 7yrs now but still go there quite often, .... From Honeymoon, to Cocacola to victory to. KH to opposite KH, enigma, to bekandims(eclipse) to prince palace and henry george in adewole...We rocked it.. These places might have changed cos its been a while..U can mail me.we can go thru this together. jayone4real@yahoo.com

I smell scam about to happen from dis ur comment.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by NewIdeas: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Why pay an ashawo 30 000k just to have sex.bros think !do you know that most graduates receive that amount as monthly salary.its too bad.look around you and you will find out that there are so many pretty ladies around you who will not even demand anything from you and you will still have good fun or better still go and marry.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by portaableg(f): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Go for series of test first, then we can start thinking of helping you.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by JUBILEE2000: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Mubarack44:
just go and marry that your girlfriend I think that's the solution to your problems

Marrying his girlfriend is not the solution to his problem. He needs Jesus in his life who alone has the power to break the yoke of every form of addiction.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by apparentlylaw(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Every week u re jez wasting 30k ...not even on a good tin sef ....get married nah
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by MrPearce(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
What is this for? some kind of iron pants for men, abi wetin
yes! He's a threat grin
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by babsthegreat: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ashawos still dey camp for zone 4? cheesy
idiot
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
MrPearce:
his level has passed b careful grin
What if Mr.Thomas wan get attention? lipsrsealed
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by MicroBox: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015
I almost got addicted too. but in my own case, I have a strong spirit and I quit whatever I want and adopt whatever I want....
Be a man and ;quit; sorrie and give yourself a long break..
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by babsthegreat: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

idiot
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by babsthegreat: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mumu
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by kamkechi(f): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Please go for deliverance! Jesus christ is the only solution to this problem.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Maamin:
Addition or Addiction? embarassed
no one is perfect, he needs advice.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by MrPearce(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

What if Mr.Thomas wan get attention? lipsrsealed
wen e no see space to straight e go relax
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's a good thing you know you have a problem and want to end it. Given that you are sexually active it may be difficult to cope in a sex-less relationship, this factor could be responsible for your quest of women with easy virtue. To start with, I will strongly advise you get yourself a side chick who is always willing to give you all types of sex styles, and you can splash some of the money you patronise hookers with on her. There are many material ladies in Abuja whose slogan is money for hand back for ground. If you are not sure where to meet such ladies let me know so I get them across to you cheesy

But why is your girlfriend not cooperating?
u ar nt serious, he want to stop d habbit n u ar advicing him to continue, dont let God to descend on u, do u think al girls ar d same? If ur gf coperates does nt mean anoda guy's gf wil coperate.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I consider it pretty much necessary right
now as I can't continue living this way and I
need u guys to help me out. I am 27 yrs old,
a banker in one of the leading banks in
Nigeria. I also own a business of my own,
but I am seemingly addicted to sleeping
with prostitutes.
You might like to call it
"Aristos", "Rungirls", "Oloshos" or what have
you. I had always lived in Abuja and in
Abuja you would rather pay than keep. But
this is killing me right now as I cannot even
save reasonably.
This ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I
was about writing WAEC, my friend & I went
to a neighboring brothel pretending we
wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew
pretty well such is never sold in a place like
that.
We just wanted to satisfy our curiosity
about prostitutes, see them and stuff like
that. But here I am today I have graduated
to the highest class of prostitutes "aristos".
It is as bad as sleeping with a girl for N
30,000 per night & this I do almost once in
every week.
I can hardly save N 200,000 in my acct, as I
have parents that still give me money, so I
particularly don't do anything with my
salary. Worse still I have a girlfriend & my
girlfriend says we can't have sex until we
get married. She doesn't know I patronize
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
moment is if I don't desist from this I might
never get a life of my own. Am good looking,
drive a good car, very caring, energetic,
down to earth, with a good sense of humour
yet I keep patronizing aristos. Please I need
your help.

Bursted!

Nelly, I dey hail o. grin
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2015
jmoore:
Give your life to Jesus Christ

dats rite.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by chingydaboss(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2015
U can't help him my dear... it's beyond human comprehension... only God can do this
portaableg:
Go for series of test first, then we can start thinking of helping you.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Mubarack44:
just go and marry that your girlfriend I think that's the solution to your problems
u talk well.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by mechanics(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

But the girlfriend doesn't want to cooperate na. What else can guy man do when conji is involved cheesy
na to abstain.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Gwekzy: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2015
U need Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by labbyboi(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Another way to reach out to Nairaland chick's abi? #FreeAdvert... continue o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.