Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (61224 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
UGLYS:
Your penchant for Whores is at an unconscious competence level, and this is bad. You are the solution you seek for. A determination to desist from such acts would pay off but hell NO, you want more because the piece above is an ADVERT (good looking, good sense of humor etc).

Verily I say unto you brother: You must be one of the smartest Nigerians! I was going to say the samething

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by folabayo1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u don't llok like one facially
na u sabi angry
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by UGLYS: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
milloguy:

Verily I say unto you brother: You must be one of the smartest Nigerians! I was going to say the samething

Thanks Sire, you are equally for very smart to think in such line.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by swezenberg(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
No. The op is a pyscho
Started sleeping with pros.ever since he was a teen
The girlfriend needs no blame here. The op needs serious mental evaluation and deliverance maybe grin

You took the word out of my mouth. I reallyy pity the poor gf. This guy is going to ruin her life if he does not desist from the act. I also blame the parents who still support him financially. If he does not have money to eat how will he patronise Ashewos. Let him starve, roam the street and let's see if he will be able to patronize them

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by ONESS: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I consider it pretty much necessary right
now as I can't continue living this way and I
need u guys to help me out. I am 27 yrs old,
a banker in one of the leading banks in
Nigeria. I also own a business of my own,
but I am seemingly addicted to sleeping
with prostitutes.
You might like to call it
"Aristos", "Rungirls", "Oloshos" or what have
you. I had always lived in Abuja and in
Abuja you would rather pay than keep. But
this is killing me right now as I cannot even
save reasonably.
This ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I
was about writing WAEC, my friend & I went
to a neighboring brothel pretending we
wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew
pretty well such is never sold in a place like
that.
We just wanted to satisfy our curiosity
about prostitutes, see them and stuff like
that. But here I am today I have graduated
to the highest class of prostitutes "aristos".
It is as bad as sleeping with a girl for N
30,000 per night & this I do almost once in
every week.
I can hardly save N 200,000 in my acct, as I
have parents that still give me money, so I
particularly don't do anything with my
salary. Worse still I have a girlfriend & my
girlfriend says we can't have sex until we
get married. She doesn't know I patronize
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
moment is if I don't desist from this I might
never get a life of my own. Am good looking,
drive a good car, very caring, energetic,
down to earth, with a good sense of humour
yet I keep patronizing aristos. Please I need
your help.
I feel ur pain but u can come out of it with one step at a time. like if u use to go to them 7times a week reduce it by 5 and so on. the wages of such indulgence is one way ticket to untimely death. shikena
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by parido(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
my advice: Get married to the woman u love and let her body satisfy u at all times.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by hermesprogidy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
So you use 30k to sleep with olosho? angry angry It's either her kitten is lined with gold or you don crase angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
hermesprogidy:
So you use 30k to sleep with olosho? angry angry It's either her kitten is lined with gold or you don crase angry angry angry angry

Help me ask the naaama ooo... shocked

ah ah...30 bar!!! just burn for one oloshi....just lyk dat?iDey maaadd? Abi she dey use jazz ni angry angry angry

just a simple solution...get married faaast...to some1 on overdrive like You...Easy as ABC wink
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by hermesprogidy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't think marriage will solve his problem. Even if he marries a nymphomaniac, he will still visit oloshos. I think variety is the problem here. He is probably a polygamist in the making grin grin grin.
NwokeMmm:

Help me ask the dude ooo...abi she use jazz? lipsrsealed

ah ah

just a simple solution...get married...to some1 on overdrive like You...Easy as ABC

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by shalom45c(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
this is serious o. but with God all is well. talk to God in prayer .
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Bowaley17(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
CFCfan:

He said he's been strafing oloshos for 11 years; since the year he turned 16.
Ok...thanks for the correction...
IamBOWALEY
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by ameryzzy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
jmoore:
Give your life to Jesus Christ

Bro please what are you doing in the Romance section
grin grin
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by chichigrace(f): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abeg the guy dey lie shocked
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I consider it pretty much necessary right
now as I can't continue living this way and I
need u guys to help me out. I am 27 yrs old,
a banker in one of the leading banks in
Nigeria. I also own a business of my own,
but I am seemingly addicted to sleeping
with prostitutes.
You might like to call it
"Aristos", "Rungirls", "Oloshos" or what have
you. I had always lived in Abuja and in
Abuja you would rather pay than keep. But
this is killing me right now as I cannot even
save reasonably.
This ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I
was about writing WAEC, my friend & I went
to a neighboring brothel pretending we
wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew
pretty well such is never sold in a place like
that.
We just wanted to satisfy our curiosity
about prostitutes, see them and stuff like
that. But here I am today I have graduated
to the highest class of prostitutes "aristos".
It is as bad as sleeping with a girl for N
30,000 per night & this I do almost once in
every week.
I can hardly save N 200,000 in my acct, as I
have parents that still give me money, so I
particularly don't do anything with my
salary. Worse still I have a girlfriend & my
girlfriend says we can't have sex until we
get married. She doesn't know I patronize
aristos though.
My greatest fear at the
moment is if I don't desist from this I might
never get a life of my own. Am good looking,
drive a good car, very caring, energetic,
down to earth, with a good sense of humour
yet I keep patronizing aristos. Please I need
your help.
op can u please email me private beverlageworld@gmail.com,we need to talk ,very important.sme one of your case just got deliverd.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
You need medical help
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by uzodimma4sunnex: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
i have similar issues too and i am sure a lot of nairaland guys are also addicted to this same habit but they are pretending to be holy and giving Advise. the ladies are the ones to be blamed for this ill habit, because they do not want to accept a guy's proposal when he is still in skul or when he is still hostling, they only accept the proposal when u are made, which makes a lot of guys to result to the easy alternatives which is patronising prostitutes.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
lestat:

The hell did I just read ? undecided

sorry i meant you no need am
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Ayo199(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Go nd watch a film titled "poisonous honey" then u'd knw itz deliverance u nid
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by MarieSucre(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
What you need is discipline. What people don't know is that any form of indiscipline in one area of your life is likely to influence others. You can't save money because you like 'ikebe', you can't stop eating 'ikebe' because you can't control your konji. Do you see a link? Tackle this addiction like you would tackle weight problems. Each time you want to take a slice of that fatty food or a sip of that carbonated soft drink, tell yourself "NO", re-affirm it and walk away.

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by aytuns(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
My only advise is you make your bible your best friend. Any time you have the urge just pick up your bible, any passage your eyes come upon, read. Believe me, the thought or urge will disappear. Just try it continually and it will become a habit. Those advising you to get a side chick or commit yourself into more sin just to get yourself out of sin are only digging your already deep grave deeper. And if your girl friend indeed is sincere about the no sex, then my respect goes to her cos her type is rare, why dont you make her a fiance, and then a wife ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by jmoore(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
ameryzzy:

Bro please what are you doing in the Romance section
grin grin

Spreading the word of God. smiley
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Xcex: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
people are like you end up becoming teachers in Olayinka kindergarten School where they teach children how to spell properly.
u judging some1 wit lots of wrong grammer, i guess u end up as an interpreter in ur local town hall.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by seansifo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
There are millions of your type out there but the good thing is that you've come to your senses. Let me say a very big congratulations. If I may ask? do you believe in God? No matter how heard you try to stop I'm sure you can't bbecause it has become spiritual and spiritual things have to be dealt with spiritually before taking it to the physical. You see a man of God to lead you on how to go about it.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by dapny: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
The good news is that you are not the only human being who have had addictions but somehow they came out of it.

Addiction to illicit sex can be strong but it is breakable.

First you have to understand that it is a fight you must win. Now is the time to win this battle. Getting married may not guarantee that this habit will break. So you just have to make up your mind that this must stop.

Secondly do you need to change your friends?. Do you have friends you go around with that influence you badly? If yes now is the time to separate from them.

Next you need to remove objects of enticement and seduction far from you. If you watch blue films please stop it urgently. If you have magazines that promotes your appetitive for illicit sex you have to separate from them now etc

Also you need to have new habits to replace the old ones. You may decide new scenes to go when your urge r rises. You may decide to start reading new books, pick up an interest in learning music or playing instruments etc.

Finally you need God's assistance to regain your self control. You need to pray specifically to God to remove this habit. I can suggest some prayer points for you if don't mind.

Please don't give up, I see you overcoming this habit by the special grace of God and with your own determination.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by pomsky: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
.......is it sex you are addicted to or paid sex?
Do you honestly want to come out of it?
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by geraldben(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Old post.i saw this lst yr
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by orbitame2011: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
My Brother, your only solution is JESUS. You need JESUS in your life,HE's the only deliverance that can set you free from the power and grip of sin.

And she shall bring forth a son, and though shalt call his name JESUS: FOR HE SHALL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS-Matt.1:21

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eillo:

your advice still makes zero sense.
. To you, thanks
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by egwajoe(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
My Brother, you need the Solution To Addictions. Call Joe on this line: 07036175050.
Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Jasi7(m): 1:33am On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
As you don advertise your financial status for this thread just dey expect pms from NL aristos grin

Abeg tell am...him no knw,na now him go see fvck him go run!

1 Like

Re: My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! by Jasi7(m): 1:35am On Jan 13, 2015
UGLYS:
A determination to desist from such acts would pay off but hell NO, you want more because the piece above is an ADVERT (good looking, good sense of humor etc).

My tots too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.