Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51418 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
mundus great job, i will probably just peach my tent here.

You are welcome.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Kenai: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
otigbagba:
..u are just deceiving ursef.gej is our broda my foot...see what d civil war has reduced u to...wake up...gej is no iboman.....and that im ibo does not mean I should support trash. Gej my foot.

Shut the f0ck up and mind your region and how they use their votes, chump.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by otigbagba: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
adisasegun:
Any igbo supporting Jonathan are deceiving themselves, you did not vote for Ojuckwu now you want to die for Jonathan, bunch of mumus
dont mind them...They did not vote for ojukwu..na gej de one die 4.look at the buffoons they are following. .TA Orji...Ekwueme go talk...taorji go talk...madness. I pity una gej my foot

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Kingrapha(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
fastguy10:

Continue deceiving ur self nt igbos

Picture of ur self going 2 Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri or shut ur dirty mouth

GEJ Till buhari writes WACE
bros its wassce and not waec you even wrote WACE .... U sure say u sef don pass wassce? grin

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ruffcoin Nwa aba on stage.

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
[/size][size=8pt]
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.

[size=14pt]are you sure you are an igbo man? answer these questions and tell me your place in Nigeria:
1. do you know that the igbo man and s/s is marginalized in Nigeria from childhood to Adulthood how you may ask? Let me tell you,Although oil money from the s/e is used to pay teachers, build schools and provide infrastructure for living you will see that an igbo child, a yoruba child and an hausa child are in the same class taught by the same teacher under the same conditions and when an examination is written to get placement into secondary school (common entrance exams) the igbo achild is expected to score 160 points and the yoruba child is expected to score 100 point and the hausa child is required to score only 60 points and even at this the none igbo children are considered for admission before the igbo child, this same treatment applies in Jamb examinations for university placement and also applies in job placement for everyone umemplyed hausa graduate there are 20 igbo. these laws where put in place by Buhari and his co-travelers and GEJ is moving to change this anomaly. even in the army when was the last time you saw an igbo man on the hierarchy radar. 80% of the oil wells/license in Nigeria are owned by the hausa is this fair on the igbo and s/s from who's domain it is derived. this is not a coincidence it as a grand design. your chances are better under GEJ cos his is Igbo at heart and also a victim of the wicked system but you can collect anything you can from APC it is your oil money all of it. [/size]

Even now gej/pdp cannot campaign freely in their domain cos they are not as tolerant or docile as you are towards matters that concern you future. Ask igbo who live in the north how much love buhari's people have for your kinsmen. they are killed like chickens at the drop of a hat.

so Mr. Igbo man dont be a Ba.stard be an Igbo man!!!

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
otigbagba:
dont mind them...They did not vote for ojukwu..na gej de one die 4.look at the buffoons they are following. .TA Orji...Ekwueme go talk...taorji go talk...madness. I pity una gej my foot

I told them Jonathan is losing Imo State. This is the crowd on the street outside the stadium. There cannot be anything less than 300,000 people. This should be the largest rally so far in Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by otigbagba: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:

was this poo blabbing

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by otigbagba: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:

what's this poo blabbing
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Kenai: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
otigbagba:
was this poo blabbing

Your father nyash.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gogochocolate: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

If you dont believe Buhari did more during PTF days and will do more for Ibos then you are a tribalist and lacking in vision

buhari sited 70 percent of PTF projects in the North. The South South and South East only got about 10 percent of the project. Buhari has no business acumen or skills. He can not give what he does not have. He does not have any identifiable business or venture he has set up or run successfully.He is only good at spending money wasteful.The south east will only vote buhari to either carry gun maiguard or rare cow. Does he know business more than an average igbo business man. let him start by helping his people who are killing themselves before he thinks of help
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am finding it difficult getting an aerial view of the crowd here. You will be shocked by time they start airing it on AIT and Channels TV. Meanwhile General and Rochas are yet to arrive.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by ChinemeOkpan: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abagworo:

I told them Jonathan is losing Imo State. This is the crowd on the street outside the stadium. There cannot be anything less than 300,000 people. This should be the largest rally so far in Nigeria.

WOW

Imolites are indisputably 100% Pro-Buhari

Collynzo9, come and join the winning team

God bless Imo

God Bless Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Kingrapha(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
calaway:
[/size][size=8pt]

[size=14pt]are you sure you are an igbo man? answer these questions and tell me your place in Nigeria:
1. do you know that the igbo man and s/s is marginalized in Nigeria from childhood to Adulthood how you may ask? Let me tell you,Although oil money from the s/e is used to pay teachers, build schools and provide infrastructure for living you will see that an igbo child, a yoruba child and an hausa child are in the same class taught by the same teacher under the same conditions and when an examination is written to get placement into secondary school (common entrance exams) the igbo achild is expected to score 160 points and the yoruba child is expected to score 100 point and the hausa child is required to score only 60 points and even at this the none igbo children are considered for admission before the igbo child, this same treatment applies in Jamb examinations for university placement and also applies in job placement for everyone umemplyed hausa graduate there are 20 igbo. these laws where put in place by Buhari and his co-travelers and GEJ is moving to change this anomaly. even in the army when was the last time you saw an igbo man on the hierarchy radar. 80% of the oil wells/license in Nigeria are owned by the hausa is this fair on the igbo and s/s from who's domain it is derived. this is not a coincidence it as a grand design. your chances are better under GEJ cos his is Igbo at heart and also a victim of the wicked system but you can collect anything you can from APC it is your oil money all of it. [/size]

Even now gej/pdp cannot campaign freely in their domain cos they are not as tolerant or docile as you are towards matters that concern you future. Ask igbo who live in the north how much love buhari's people have for your kinsmen. they are killed like chickens at the drop of a hat.

SIR you are ON POINT

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by otigbagba: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
calaway:
[/size][size=8pt]

my friend Jonathan and ur PDP...have not solved d ibo problem. ..now we don't mind..let everyman vote his conscience. ..

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

buhari sited 70 percent of PTF projects in the North. The South South and South East only got about 10 percent of the project. Buhari has no business acumen or skills. He can not give what he does not have. He does not have any identifiable business or venture he has set up or run successfully.He is only good at spending money wasteful.The south east will only vote buhari to either carry gun maiguard or rare cow. Does he know business more than an average igbo business man. let him start by helping his people who are killing themselves before he thinks of help

He made it possible with PTF to drive on road to Buguma and Degema just like Amaechi is almost done for Opobo. The FG stopped work on Trans Kalabari highway which could have seen many riverine communities easily accessible by road.

I think Abacha deserves much of the PTF credit.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
TippyTop:
The OP mundus has been a Rochas paid activist for a long time.
This is him here

@ mundus.
You will lose all your Igbo visitors to your site because of your obsession with Rochas.

Lol at the way you reason. So because I carried a news on my site, that makes me a Paid Rochas Activist?

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by konjivity: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.
So what, make we fry egg for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by manuelzz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

If you dont believe Buhari did more during PTF days and will do more for Ibos then you are a tribalist and lacking in vision

Let's for a hurtful second agree that Buhari performed during his PTF days......what exactly did he do in the southeast?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
otigbagba:
my friend Jonathan and ur PDP...have not solved d ibo problem. ..now we don't mind..let everyman vote his conscience. ..

the igbo marginalization problem was put in place by buhari and his people who are the main benefactors. GEJ suffer the marginalization and he is on track to change it.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Kenai: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

WOW

Imolites are indisputably 100% Pro-Buhari

Collynzo9, come and join the winning team

God bless Imo

God Bless Nigeria

Honestly, February 14th go sweet like honey.
I can't wait to laugh at you deluded Buharists. grin
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Huffington: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
Ruffcoin Nwa aba on stage.
when is buhari arriving na?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by reborn1: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9, Where are you Padi? Your people love Buhari, come join the winning team bro. Igbo Kwenu!!!

TeamBuhari!

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by otigbagba: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
Imo youths are already mobilizing supports for Buhari in the streets of Owerri.
....is only the blind that alot has changed btween 2011 and 2015..gej has failed nigerians...this happening in owerri...Change is here.Time up for gej.thank u for d 6yrs...ur time is up.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gogochocolate: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
FolarinLondon:

It's done. Hey Nobody, this your last post has clearly shown how stupid you are

I won't stoop so low to have a debate/argument with Nincompoop

Out of here to have a chat with somebody

we were both stupid to allow hausa to be cheating us all this years. The only difference now is that i am now wiser and refuse to be ruled by them while you still remain foolish. he who does not know and does not that he does not know is a fool. I will not remain
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gogochocolate: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

we were both stupid to allow hausa to be cheating us all this years. The only difference now is that i am now wiser and refuse to be ruled by them while you still remain foolish. he who does not know and does not that he does not know is a fool. I will not remain

a slave to the hausas like you
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Chigold101(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
busuyem:
Campaign or no campaign, FeBuhari 14 on point!
correct guy u be...
Campaign or campaign Failbuhari 14th 2015 will see GMB crash land & a movie titled SAIBUGHARI:-the weeping general SEASON 4
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by otigbagba: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

is this all u can utter..wait and see..we are talking integrity. .ur talking buying and selling. .Gmb all d way
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
otigbagba:

IGBO PROBLEM THAT WAS CREATED AND IS PERPETUATED BY APC ELEMENTS.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Phillfree(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Its not that simple bro....are there no Igbo pagans?

Not all Igbos are Christians

This shld surly wake him up less he sleeps with his mouth widely open lyk G-J. If u add E na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by philips70(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
emerich:

Why quote and insult him, am sure you never took time to read and digest his post. Smh......

I did not insult him, I buttressed and echoed his very valid points and also hailed his maddening vocals. He is sure a Madcow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.