Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51420 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by reborn1: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
This crowd are just too passionate. They truly love Rochas. Chaiiiiiiii.............

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by bashydemy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okorocha delivering speech.. I swear this man is truly the man of his people

When you smile i will smile

When you cry i will cry

When you are happy i am equally Happy.

Okorocha you are the next President after GMB

We the South Western will stand solidly behind you..

You are truly Knight in shining armor....

9 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by ikweremilitant: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.
an idiot with 268 fools and 28 morrons.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by honeric01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

LOOOLLL

Abagworo:

I told them Jonathan is losing Imo State. This is the crowd on the street outside the stadium. There cannot be anything less than 300,000 people. This should be the largest rally so far in Nigeria.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chai!

Okorocha is very popular in Imo State.

Never realised just how much he is loved.

He is the real McKoy!

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
doublezero7:

Mr Igbo man, do you have any evidence to support this you biased opinion? If yes, we'll like to know sir! You just don't say things that are not true about other tribes! If you want people to respect you and your tribe, reciprocate that! Thank you...and I'm still waiting for the source of your opinion and any evidence at all!

as if you dont know your Nigeria
the evidence you seek will be found in the igbo child struggling to get admission into Federal government colleges or the igbo man struggling for admission into federal universities or the igbo struggling to get employment or rise in the civil service, police force customs etc ask them they will tell you.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Scatterboss(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Okorocha delivering speech.. I swear this man is truly the man of his people

When you smile i will smile

When you cry i will cry

When you are happy i am equally Happy.

Okorocha you are the next President after GMB

We the South Western will stand solidly behind you..

You are truly Knight in shining armor....

Endorsed.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by boujaye: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2020376_b7j1ft6icai5p6l_jpegf1aab4d59fbcba43c71c83723c928c64
chie. This man is very old...

Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today, this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and focus. People are only parading him for his glory of about 30 years ago. Currently, his spirit is willing but his flesh is too weak for the workload of Nigeria, this is too dangerous for Nigeria to present as a leader. Regret only!

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mizvee(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who cares if u are igbo and a christian?!... We all are free to vote whomever we want. Just don't shove it in our faces that u are igbo and a christian. Its stupidity! Leave religion out of it man!! No muslim will ever say that trash i bet u..just don't drag christianity into this is all i'm saying. If u wanna vote buhari go right ahead.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

you are a saboteur and disgrace to the igbo race. if you cannot see the motor vehicle assembly plant in nnewi, manufacturing plants , ongoing projects in imo state then remain blind forever. PRORIGAL HAUSA SON
u r a disgrace to nt just Igbo, d united Nigeria.....do u think buhari wuld hav abandoned any south or eastern state if a GRP lyk bokoharam happens to b terrorising dem?...I'm nt from d north.....bt I kno dey deserve beta
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by passarella013: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
WHETHER GMB HAS CERTIFICATE OR NOT I WILL VOTE HIM. EVEN IF A GOAT IS CONTESTING AGAINST PDP, I WILL VOTE FOR THE GOAT BECAUSE THE GOAT WILL BLEAT WHEN YOU TOUCH IT UNLIKE A TOOTHLESS WOMEN DRIVEN PDP GOVT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by apoti(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mehn Okorocha is really in charge

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
FolarinLondon:

What a shame!!!!

Must you be schooled about Nigeria history by a stranger online

Pick up some freaking Nigeria history books and digest and stop embarrassing your progenitors

Look at the write up of a supposed intellectual who was expected to score 160 while a guy who is more intelligent from the west was expected to score 100 to gain admission into University.....................

Read Nigeria history halfwit....

I ll give few point before I go and here are the questions I would like you to anwer:

You are the only one that is being solely stuppid and of course silly. You better pick up your bag and go back to School so as to read your history and Nigeria very well.......................

However, you are free to read all my past posts so as to learn more about Nigeria history

Who was the President of this country in First Republic?

Who was the acting prime minister after Tafawa Balewa was killed?

Who became the first military leader/president?

In second Republic, who was the Vice president?

Who came up with Unitary system of government that was inherited by Hausas/fulanis?

How come the same peole with born to rule mentality agreed to regional government in 60s?

How come the same people agreed to share/rotate power between south and north prior to 1999 election; PDP

How come they voted for Abiola in millions despite their born to rule mentality

How come they allowed a southerner in person OBJ to rule over them for 8yrs before you southerners bleeped them up as usual..

How come the same people allowed someone from middlebelt to rule over them despite the fact that they are thousands of them who could occupy that position

How come the same people you despise so much allowed your brothers and sisters to be employed to their civil services until u started calling them names

look at this "QUOTA" system product. comparing his pedigree to mine. you are just thrash!!!!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gmaribel(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rochas wow......superb orator.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by apoti(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okorocha: is there anything I told you I would do before, that I have not done?
Crowd: NO!!!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by ikweremilitant: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
Imo youths are already mobilizing supports for Buhari in the streets of Owerri.
only on nairaland are all this happening.only on nairaland apc wins election,only here that buhari speaks better than gej.its only here they count results and declear buhari winner,and gej wins in reality thereby drinkng tea in aso rock cm may 29,shame on all of you

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by trux(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by jkross(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
doctokwus:

Any ibo campaigning for gej and saying that's he's Igbo candidate is only speaking for himself.Is it not hypocritical that d same pple that cudnt rally round d APGA party and ojukwu are d ones claiming that gej is their candidate.
I rather vote GMB I can entrust my destiny with than a gej I know wud bankrupt not just mine but generations of mine.

Nwa go pursue ur destiny O..cos Nigeria problem no start today....the same promise wey buhari dey give nw na d same promise others give......Truth be say Nigeria problem big pass any sitting president today.....I just pray we get a government that will set the wheels of change in motion while the electorate ensures continuity with their votes even after that government steps aside....for me Buhari is not the fixer.beside am sick and tired of fulani rule....they brought the whole woes upon Nigeria with their born to rule mentality but let the people decide come feb14
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Balkan(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
do you have Bokoharam in those countries as we have Boko haram in Nigeria? Brought by APC?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by bashydemy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
I swear this man Rochas Okorocha is a VP even Presidential Material

I hail

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Cmanforall: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.

In as much people are free to support whom they wish, but Rochas and his Commissioner(s) should stop playing the IMO YOUTHS under the Youth Must Work(YMW) program. How will they send this sms(below) just to have crowd(25,000 youths) show up just to support their campaign. And it will paint a picture of the youths strongly behind their government. The support for this should be voluntary.
The SMS sent to ALL Youth Must Work(YMW) members goes thus:

ALL YMW BENEFICIARIES R INVITED 2 A COMPULSORY MEETING WIT D GOVNOR ON MONDAY 12/1/15 ACCREDITATION @ FREEDOM SQUARE BY 8AM . WEAR WHITE TOP & BLACK TROUSER.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by aresa: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abagworo:

I told them Jonathan is losing Imo State. This is the crowd on the street outside the stadium. There cannot be anything less than 300,000 people. This should be the largest rally so far in Nigeria.

#CHANGE is coming and the Nigerian people are very hungry for that #CHANGE.

#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by doctokwus: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
jkross:

Nwa go pursue ur destiny O..cos Nigeria problem no start today....the same promise wey buhari dey give nw na d same promise others give......Truth be say Nigeria problem big pass any sitting president today.....I just pray we get a government that will set the wheels of change in motion while the electorate ensures continuity with their votes even after that government steps aside....for me Buhari is not the fixer.beside am sick and tired of fulani rule....they brought the whole woes upon Nigeria with their born to rule mentality but let the people decide come feb14
My broda.Pls let's gv GMB a chance and trust me he wud do more for d ibos than GEJ can ever do.
Then looking at it from d selfish point of view,which I hate to because competence shd come first;with APC an Igbo man,likely okorocha can ascend d presidency faster; max 8yrs after GMB than 12 yes wt GEJ (4 for him,8 back to d north.
Pls vote in GMB, I beg u.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by doublezero7(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
calaway:

as if you dont know your Nigeria
the evidence you seek will be found in the igbo child struggling to get admission into Federal government colleges or the igbo man struggling for admission into federal universities or the igbo struggling to get employment or rise in the civil service, police force customs etc ask them they will tell you.

Your opinion doesn't hold any truth in it! Dis issue is a general one! Why do u think small Hausa boys would leave their states and come to Lagos in search of a better life? Why do you think most Yoruba girls become mothers b4 18? Will u blame that on past governments? Everyone has issues! Don't make it a thing of tribe! The last time I checked, it is Federal Republic of Nigeria! Not Federal Republic of Yoruba or Hausa! #SayNoToTrubalism #OneNigeria
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mentorandfriend(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
This thread is utter rubbish. No pics of live events in Owerri, only a bunch of people arguing forth and back, talking without restraint. Abeg I'm unfollowing this stupidit.y to save my sanity, while awaiting a better thread with live pics of what is happening at Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri. You guys should keep on arguing. You have energy.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by bashydemy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cmanforall:

In as much people are free to support whom they wish, but Rochas and his Commissioner(s) should stop playing the IMO YOUTHS under the Youth Must Work(YMW) program. How will they send this sms(below) just to have crowd(25,000 youths) show up just to support their campaign. And it will paint a picture of the youths strongly behind their government. The support for this should be voluntary.
The SMS sent to ALL Youth Must Work(YMW) members goes thus:

ALL YMW BENEFICIARIES R INVITED 2 A COMPULSORY MEETING WIT D GOVNOR ON MONDAY 12/1/15 ACCREDITATION @ FREEDOM SQUARE BY 8AM . WEAR WHITE TOP & BLACK TROUSER.
Just tell me what is bad about the sms? so inviting people who he employ and paying salary to come and guess the occasion is now a sin? If your boss said you most come to office compulsory on Saturday wont you go?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okechukwu Buhari grin grin grin This Nigerian politicians can successfully sale snow in Saudi Arabia.
In political terms, Rochas is a brawler. With him, PDP had their work cut out in this election in Imo . grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
This thread is utter rubbish. No pics of live events in Owerri, only a bunch of people arguing forth and back, talking without restraint. Abeg I'm unfollowing this stupidit.y to save my sanity, while awaiting a better thread with live pics of what is happening at Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri. You guys should keep on arguing. You have energy.
What do you need pictures for when you can watch it live of Channels TV now as it happens? Am watching it now here in Kent in a full screen tV.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by kenp20(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Just tell me what is bad about the sms? so inviting people who he employ and paying salary to come and guess the occasion is now a sin? If your boss said you most come to office compulsory on Saturday wont you go?
my brother, u know English is hard for some people to understand
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by teufelein(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgyQEr51goM

PDPThe Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said it will indeed head to court to seek redress over the controversy surrounding the credentials of the opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, which they have insisted he provide.
“The party is going to court,” Director of PDP Campaign Council (Southwest), Akin Osuntokun, said on Sunrise Daily on Monday, noting that it was a topical issue.
Osuntokun, who appeared on the programme to discuss the 2015 elections, as well as espouse the achievements of the Goodluck Jonathan led administration, insisted that General Buhari’s failure to present his certificate implied that he had none.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Sunbellar: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Am watching the semi illiterate Buhari speaking trash on Channels (live) TV. Nigeria has guys with PHD wasting on the streets while APC is fronting an old man without school certificate.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Michealeni: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
the man buhari is kind of slow when speaking ....

but. am. gonna. vote. him

sai BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.