Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51417 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by fortsierafino(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representativesunder PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
calaway:

are you sure you are an igbo man? answer these questions and tell me your place in Nigeria:
1. do you know that the igbo man and s/s is marginalized in Nigeria from childhood to Adulthood how you may ask? Let me tell you,Although oil money from the s/e is used to pay teachers, build schools and provide infrastructure for living you will see that an igbo child, a yoruba child and an hausa child are in the same class taught by the same teacher under the same conditions and when an examination is written to get placement into secondary school (common entrance exams) the igbo achild is expected to score 160 points and the yoruba child is expected to score 100 point and the hausa child is required to score only 60 points and even at this the none igbo children are considered for admission before the igbo child, this same treatment applies in Jamb examinations for university placement and also applies in job placement for everyone umemplyed hausa graduate there are 20 igbo. these laws where put in place by Buhari and his co-travelers and GEJ is moving to change this anomaly. even in the army when was the last time you saw an igbo man on the hierarchy radar. 80% of the oil wells/license in Nigeria are owned by the hausa is this fair on the igbo and s/s from who's domain it is derived. this is not a coincidence it as a grand design. your chances are better under GEJ cos his is Igbo at heart and also a victim of the wicked system but you can collect anything you can from APC it is your oil money all of it.

Even now gej/pdp cannot campaign freely in their domain cos they are not as tolerant or docile as you are towards matters that concern you future. Ask igbo who live in the north how much love buhari's people have for your kinsmen. they are killed like chickens at the drop of a hat.

so Mr. Igbo man dont be a Ba.stard be an Igbo man!!!

Small boy by virtue of age I am sure I dwarf u...likewise via experience, wisdom and exposure. ur disposition shows via ur write-up. Having a dialogue with u would be as good as me inviting a clueless and unfounded diatribe from u.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by zheroes(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
so many people have suffering from a virus called tribalism, which is why Nigeria is still where we are today.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by doublezero7(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
calaway:

are you sure you are an igbo man? answer these questions and tell me your place in Nigeria:
1. do you know that the igbo man and s/s is marginalized in Nigeria from childhood to Adulthood how you may ask? Let me tell you,Although oil money from the s/e is used to pay teachers, build schools and provide infrastructure for living you will see that an igbo child, a yoruba child and an hausa child are in the same class taught by the same teacher under the same conditions and when an examination is written to get placement into secondary school (common entrance exams) the igbo achild is expected to score 160 points and the yoruba child is expected to score 100 point and the hausa child is required to score only 60 points and even at this the none igbo children are considered for admission before the igbo child, this same treatment applies in Jamb examinations for university placement and also applies in job placement for everyone umemplyed hausa graduate there are 20 igbo. these laws where put in place by Buhari and his co-travelers and GEJ is moving to change this anomaly. even in the army when was the last time you saw an igbo man on the hierarchy radar. 80% of the oil wells/license in Nigeria are owned by the hausa is this fair on the igbo and s/s from who's domain it is derived. this is not a coincidence it as a grand design. your chances are better under GEJ cos his is Igbo at heart and also a victim of the wicked system but you can collect anything you can from APC it is your oil money all of it.

Even now gej/pdp cannot campaign freely in their domain cos they are not as tolerant or docile as you are towards matters that concern you future. Ask igbo who live in the north how much love buhari's people have for your kinsmen. they are killed like chickens at the drop of a hat.

Mr Igbo man, do you have any evidence to support this you biased opinion? If yes, we'll like to know sir! You just don't say things that are not true about other tribes! If you want people to respect you and your tribe, reciprocate that! Thank you...and I'm still waiting for the source of your opinion and any evidence at all!
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Ikengawo: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aigipan:

he changed as soon as he got to the state house in Owerri.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2020376_b7j1ft6icai5p6l_jpegf1aab4d59fbcba43c71c83723c928c64
chie. This man is very old...
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by zheroes(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
fortsierafino:
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representativesunder PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
they have been born again from the PDP virus, hahaha. change indeed!!!!

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by kokoA(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
shocked see turn up naw! Chai! I'm tempted to say GMB may just win Imo state come FeBuhari 14th.

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
calaway:

What a shame!!!!

Must you be schooled about Nigeria history by a stranger online

Pick up some freaking Nigeria history books and digest and stop embarrassing your progenitors

Look at the write up of a supposed intellectual who was expected to score 160 while a guy who is more intelligent from the west was expected to score 100 to gain admission into University.....................

Read Nigeria history halfwit....

I ll give few point before I go and here are the questions I would like you to anwer:

You are the only one that is being solely stuppid and of course silly. You better pick up your bag and go back to School so as to read your history and Nigeria very well.......................

However, you are free to read all my past posts so as to learn more about Nigeria history

Who was the President of this country in First Republic?

Who was the acting prime minister after Tafawa Balewa was killed?

Who became the first military leader/president?

In second Republic, who was the Vice president?

Who came up with Unitary system of government that was inherited by Hausas/fulanis?

How come the same peole with born to rule mentality agreed to regional government in 60s?

How come the same people agreed to share/rotate power between south and north prior to 1999 election; PDP

How come they voted for Abiola in millions despite their born to rule mentality

How come they allowed a southerner in person OBJ to rule over them for 8yrs before you southerners bleeped them up as usual..

How come the same people allowed someone from middlebelt to rule over them despite the fact that they are thousands of them who could occupy that position

How come the same people you despise so much allowed your brothers and sisters to be employed to their civil services until u started calling them names

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Dayg88(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
YNeme3E:
I aint a fan of buhari, neither am I of GEJ, buh GEJ is the lesser of the two evils..., and by the way all these buharians, how sure are u that buhari will better nigeria eh? Forget all these his baseless promises about jobs, security and what not, Buhari will not move Nigeria forward,, no way,.. he has been running for president since 1999 or so, and he has always lost,, he loses for a reason,,, nature forbids him as the next nigerian president, he will lose again,, contest in 2019 and lose again, contest in 2023 and lose again, and I heard he is sick, I don't want anoda yar adua repeat ooo, our president should have a WAEC certificate, and be healthy.. U guys think buhari is pulling crowd,, wait till GEJ does his rally in owerri...

Well said, on the evidence of what we have, after 6 good years, anybody apart from GEJ is what we want and person is BUHARI!!!!!!!!!
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Watching live on channels.
I think this has been the most impressive rally so far for GMB and he has Rochas to thank for that. The guy really try for am.
It's more of popularity contest, while GMB is not doing badly out there in Owerri, GEJ campaign is below expectation in Ibadan even after presenting an ibadan indigene for Governor.

BTW I don't see Rochas getting wiped out of the state house come February.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by pheliciti: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

buhari sited 70 percent of PTF projects in the North. The South South and South East only got about 10 percent of the project. Buhari has no business acumen or skills. He can not give what he does not have. He does not have any identifiable business or venture he has set up or run successfully.He is only good at spending money wasteful.The south east will only vote buhari to either carry gun maiguard or rare cow. Does he know business more than an average igbo business man. let him start by helping his people who are killing themselves before he thinks of help

Stop spreading falsehood and ignorance. Yes almost 70% in terms of number of PTF projects but in terms of the cost of the projects, the South got more than 70%. The North got less than 30% in real monetary values. Please read the PTF reports
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by zheroes(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
kokoA:
shocked see turn up naw! Chai! I'm tempted to say GMB may just win Imo state come FeBuhari 14th.
my fear for jonathan is places where he won by a landslide in 2011 he is going to lose some of them because he has been woeful looking at the resources available to him, if he is having issues in the south east and south south, infact there will be very little vote from the northern states, i really wish he didn't contest . i remember what opinion poll in 2011 was like, everything has twisted this time, but they will not believe it.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Omimah: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
hotwax:
Mark my word "Rochas Okoracha will be president after Buhari"

We Yorubas we be glad to support him. And Mark it, any candidate yorubas support always win.

He will win the heart of Yorubas.

Yorubas will never support any igbo polical ambition, not like Rochas. We will remember you for the change you are championing.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by bashydemy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is what i call mammoth, This is crowd in Owerri. Now i am baliming myself and blaming APC for not choosing Okorocha as VP this man is that bomb....

Okorocha i doff my hat for you.

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
zheroes:
my fear for jonathan is places where he won by a landslide in 2011 he is going to lose some of them because he has been woeful looking at the resources available to him, if he is having issues in the south east and south south, infact there will be very little vote from the northern states, i really wish he didn't contest . i remember what opinion poll in 2011 was like, everything has twisted this time, but they will not believe it.

You're right. Take a good look at Ibadan in 2011 and 2015 GEJ campaigns. The disparity is way too large.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Adex097: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by reborn1: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gmaribel(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
General Mohammed Okechukwu Buhari LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by obailala(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
trapangels:

lol... Can u hear urself "If a less corrupt gov" so u agree dt all of them r corrupt abi?dts k. Bt wats d gaurantee dt d less currupt gov wont be more currupt wen dy ave d power?i think i prefer d more corrupt gov, @ least i knw their level of corruption.
Yes I can hear myself very clearly... It is common knowledge that there is no such thing as a corrupt free govt. Even the most developed and advanced economies have elements of corruption but I thank God you agree with me that our present govt is the most corrupt on the face of the planet.

Now you say you prefer the more corrupt govt we presently have because 'at least you know their level of filth ...and you fear the less corrupt guys may be corrupted later in future.' Well, you are entitled to your own decisions and are free to vote for whoever you like.

However, in my own world, I think it is foolishness for me to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result (all because of the fear of the unknown). I would rather try something new and if it doesnt work out, I push it aside and once again try something else until i achieve desired results.

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by apoti(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Amaechi just finished talking.... he finished GEJ grin grin

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by oyejohn: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
apoti:
Amaechi just finished talking.... he finished GEJ grin grin
Seriously!
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by teufelein(f): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]“The Crimes of Buhari” – By Prof. Wole Soyinka[/size]

a must read bombshell article by our great kongi...

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=107456
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.
put these pictures on the first post so that all can see. Just modify your first post to include the pics
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Tycike: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Suljosh:
no, he won't upload any picture here. You know why? Because of your english. WAEC not WACE.
Laugh wan kill me grin

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Kx: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Honestly, the crowd in Owerri is phenomenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1knc30OqKQ
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Themandator: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
hotwax:
Mark my word "Rochas Okoracha will be president after Buhari"

We Yorubas we be glad to support him. And Mark it, any candidate yorubas support always win.

He will win the heart of Yorubas.

Yorubas will never support any igbo polical ambition, not like Rochas. We will remember you for the change you are championing.

Yorubas dis not support Obasanjo in 1999..... The rest is history.... Keep a tab on history, and costly mistakes will be far from you
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by apoti(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ogbonaiya Onu, APC National Leader said we have brought someone who will solve the problems of Nigeria, his name is General Muhamadu Buhari, will you vote for him? The crowd screamed YES!!!

Do you want change? the crowd screamed YES!!!

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by pacesetter939: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
YNeme3E:
I aint a fan of buhari, neither am I of GEJ, buh GEJ is the lesser of the two evils..., and by the way all these buharians, how sure are u that buhari will better nigeria eh? Forget all these his baseless promises about jobs, security and what not, Buhari will not move Nigeria forward,, no way,.. he has been running for president since 1999 or so, and he has always lost,, he loses for a reason,,, nature forbids him as the next nigerian president, he will lose again,, contest in 2019 and lose again, contest in 2023 and lose again, and I heard he is sick, I don't want anoda yar adua repeat ooo, our president should have a WAEC certificate, and be healthy.. U guys think buhari is pulling crowd,, wait till GEJ does his rally in owerri...
You have in essence not said anything meaningful.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by apoti(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ngige is talking and singing in Ibo, I have no idea what he is saying grin But the crowd is just screaming YEAH

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unemadu:

Ok go ahead and vote someone that killed civillians and raped women in the name of war.

Carry go

Prove he did..
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by boujaye: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:

berem that post by Ike Mbachu you attached is arrant nonsense.

Stop there! Do they have the likes of Boko Haram and the intent of Islamization of all in Dubai and other places mentioned in that piece?
Nigerians are peace loving people, I tell you no Nigerian or an Igbo man will wake up and say he is traveling to Afghanistan or Syria to do business however robust the profit may be.

Don't be deceived, Buhari is a bigot, you will soon find out and quote me.

My 5 Kobo.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by apoti(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oyegun National Chairman APC said PDP has spent $50billion on electricity over 16 years, do you have electricity? The crowd shouted NO!!!
Are you tired? the crowd shouted YES!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67