Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Get A Player To Commit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Player To Commit (5360 Views)

Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Laurence1: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
apply it 1st pretty girlkiss it sure does work. unless if he's a player from his mothers womb and probably not into u kiss

I'm not saying I'm one but if I were to b a player ehn...Y da feck wud I give a feck bout ow one girl is treating me amongst the 7 I'm dating...I'm sure I probably wont even notice all the tactics(shakara) that ua advising d "girl" to perform/execute/do...

As far as I'm concerned a player just chooses to stop "playing" wen he finds someone he feels is more valuable than all the oda girls he's bn with or still with

To summarize , I tink its a choice tin...he jes wakes up n goes all..mehn I'm tired of this lifestyle self

#jessaying#whatithink#my5cents
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Laurence1:

I'm not saying I'm one but if I were to b a player ehn...Y da feck wud I give a feck bout ow one girl is treating me amongst the 7 I'm dating...I'm sure I probably wont even notice all the tactics(shakara) that ua advising d "girl" to perform/execute/do...

As far as I'm concerned a player just chooses to stop "playing" wen he finds someone he feels is more valuable than all the oda girls he's bn with or still with

To summarize , I tink its a choice tin...he jes wakes up n goes all..mehn I'm tired of this lifestyle self

#jessaying#whatithink#my5cents

Lols i get u smiley
u know when a guy really likes that special girl n he totally changes his life style just 2 be with her smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 08, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
*laughing ma soul out* for real?!!!! Ok na, I know how many girlz tried that shit with me, they only got to know that I dnt give a flying Bleep, not even 1% ah I don't care abt them, never did and never will, women are tools used for recreation by men, op, gat that?
u are joking ryt?
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Laurence1: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
mirexxx:
Lols i get u smiley
u know when a guy really likes that special girl n he totally changes his life style just 2 be with her smiley smiley

But don't u tink that kind of likeness if at all it wud b able to sway the player it shud happen before they strt the relationship??it shud b d reasn he enterd d relationship in the first place not sometin u do during the relationship??

He shud want to change because HE MET THIS AWESOME CHICK not bcs one of his babes be giving him attitude??if I were him...I'll jes leave ha n move along...

I stand corrected if I'm wrong tho... wink
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Laurence1: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
mirexxx:
Lols i get u smiley

But don't u tink that kind of likeness if at all it wud b able to sway the player it shud happen before they strt the relationship??it shud b d reasn he enterd d relationship in the first place not sometin u do during the relationship??

He shud want to change because HE MET THIS AWESOME CHICK not bcs one of his babes be giving him attitude??if I were him...I'll jes leave ha n move along bae...

I stand corrected if I'm wrong tho... wink
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mhyra(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol, some hollywood movies tho
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
hello friendskiss

1. Realize you are being played. If you are sure the player is dating/sleeping with other girls, it is time to take action.

2. Try to be more unavailable. Act cool and controlled. If the he is obvious about dating and sleeping with other girls, then act like you don't care at all. Hang out more with the opposite sex.

3. They will get very,very confused. They won't understand why they're not your number one priority anymore. Humans want what they can have. By making yourself unavailable, they will want you more. And think about you more.

4. If they want to sleep with you or kiss or whatever, you say, "Um, why? You're not my boyfriend." This will make them have more respect for you and think you're diffent from other girls.

5. By this time, if you are doing it right, they will have basically dropped other girls and are only thinking about you. They might even think they're in love with you.kissKeep acting unavailable, but slowly move back into their life a little more. Don't go for other guys, but don't ignore them either. It's not time yet to come bouncing back

6. When you are sure the player has realized he really likes you- more than other girls- you can let your guard down a little and commit.
However, since the guy has formally been a player; you still need to play a bit of a bouncing game- kind of like a rubber band. Sometimes you act like you're in love, sometimes don't.

7. If you guys are really right for each other, then maybe he will really commit. kiss

Good luck!

Do you know who a real player is?smh
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
Do you know who a real player is?smh
I dont and i dont wanna know! bye

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by parpylo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
hello friendskiss

1. Realize you are being played. If you are sure the player is dating/sleeping with other girls, it is time to take action.

2. Try to be more unavailable. Act cool and controlled. If the he is obvious about dating and sleeping with other girls, then act like you don't care at all. Hang out more with the opposite sex.

3. They will get very,very confused. They won't understand why they're not your number one priority anymore. Humans want what they can have. By making yourself unavailable, they will want you more. And think about you more.

4. If they want to sleep with you or kiss or whatever, you say, "Um, why? You're not my boyfriend." This will make them have more respect for you and think you're diffent from other girls.

5. By this time, if you are doing it right, they will have basically dropped other girls and are only thinking about you. They might even think they're in love with you.kissKeep acting unavailable, but slowly move back into their life a little more. Don't go for other guys, but don't ignore them either. It's not time yet to come bouncing back

6. When you are sure the player has realized he really likes you- more than other girls- you can let your guard down a little and commit.
However, since the guy has formally been a player; you still need to play a bit of a bouncing game- kind of like a rubber band. Sometimes you act like you're in love, sometimes don't.

7. If you guys are really right for each other, then maybe he will really commit. kiss

Good luck!

dont change d player,change d game!!!...dts jsh d summary
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Youngpo413: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
I dont and i dont wanna know! bye
then stop creating topics you know nothing about,byebye!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Romantic (pix) / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? / What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.