Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Get A Player To Commit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Player To Commit (5350 Views)

Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by capricun: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
When would ladies learn that you can't change a player. It's impossible.

Still a player grin
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by emperorchedda(m): 4:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe
So you think a player will still stick around watching a girl waste his time with silly games when he can just move on to the next best thing??
'He tries to woo you, you pretend you don't care, he moves on to the lady who gives him attention, end of discussion'
You can't play a coach!
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
emperorchedda:
Hehehehehehehehehehe
So you think a player will still stick around watching a girl waste his time with silly games when he can just move on to the next best thing??
'He tries to woo you, you pretend you don't care, he moves on to the lady who gives him attention, end of discussion'
You can't play a coach!
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mrkay101(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2015
story.!!!!!!!
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Awho(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Hahahaha dis op funny die abeg no go advice dis babes wrongly oooo..
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2015
mirexxx:
ok kiss
Hello sweets...been a while..
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hello sweets...been a while..
yea..hw r u?
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
mirexxx:
yea..hw r u?
Am k sweets... How av u been??....hope u doing fine??
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Am k sweets... How av u been??....hope u doing fine??
yea always kiss
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
mirexxx:
yea always kiss
nice to hear....
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
nice to hear....
hws ur family,friends n gf? kiss
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Kemy11(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
The game never changed. T*t* still the focus. Its a sweet game bro
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
mirexxx:
hws ur family,friends n gf? kiss
. well...family z fine,friends r scares cos I scrutinize before I admit..n as for d g.f...I don't av one..... A single,simple dude...
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
. well...family z fine,friends r scares cos I scrutinize before I admit..n as for d g.f...I don't av one..... A single,simple dude...
OK good
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
mirexxx:
OK good
wat of u??
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
O.p, you are a learner. Dont just jam me with that nursery resistance
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by HizMissy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
no just think am. .neva gonna happen
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
wat of u??
all good
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
mirexxx:
all good
Ok...gud to know....
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Written, authored, computed & compiled by a kid. You dont try that game with me. Or else, you will lose more than what you can let go. "make youself unavailable"? You are gone! The best is you face it but dont put what you cant let go. Playing being scarce, befor u take a step away, i have alreay taken 2 yet my game will be so neat that someone out there wont see my fault. This is kiddy. written by a lady?
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Written, authored, computed & compiled by a kid. You dont try that game with me. Or else, you will lose more than what you can let go. "make youself unavailable"? You are gone! The best is you face it but dont put what you cant let go. Playing being scarce, befor u take a step away, i have alreay taken 2 yet my game will be so neat that someone out there wont see my fault. This is kiddy. written by a lady?
undecided
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Adaeze003(f): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Every tom dick n harry on nl now be forming playa cheesy cheesy

It's all good...

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by assfreaky(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Commit wetin na? Suicide? Dis OP sef wey dey post advice no fit make me commit if I dey play am. If I wan retire from playing girls like football, I go commit, no be sey one girl go blackmail me.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
*laughing ma soul out* for real?!!!! Ok na, I know how many girlz tried that shit with me, they only got to know that I dnt give a flying Bleep, not even 1% ah I don't care abt them, never did and never will, women are tools used for recreation by men, op, gat that?
i'm wit u bro
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
ok, u sure dis wrk wen applied in reality.
try at ur own risk.
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
*laughing ma soul out* for real?!!!! Ok na, I know how many girlz tried that shit with me, they only got to know that I dnt give a flying Bleep, not even 1% ah I don't care abt them, never did and never will, women are tools used for recreation by men, op, gat that?

Pls be sure to note that d trick u use for d girls of d seas dnt work for d girls from land area MR allureof seas...

Ur attention is already well noticed;-\
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Enockia(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
there i was almost about to agree wit u dat dis approach doesnt work then i read the last part...............boy u really er one messed up brother....u should get help
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Enockia(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
Hehehehehehehehehehe
You can't play a coach!

GBAM u have said it all...............You can't play a coach!
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by adonbilivit: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
ur soul is currently being tormented by Lucifer in hell and we all know that sweerie kiss
lol...ur being wicked to someone and u still call him dearie...u are slowpoke my dear
Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by mirexxx(f): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
lol...ur being wicked to someone and u still call him dearie...u are slowpoke my dear
this dead thread Godforbid. bye!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by Truckpusher(m): 2:51am On Jan 30, 2015
A real player won't fall for that shiit as they are usually occupied with other games to conquer - This is why they call them players op.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Player To Commit by scribble: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
hello friendskiss

2. Try to be more unavailable. Act cool and controlled. If the he is obvious about dating and sleeping with other girls, then act like you don't care at all. Hang out more with the opposite sex.

3. They will get very,very confused. They won't understand why they're not your number one priority anymore. Humans want what they can have. By making yourself unavailable, they will want you more. And think about you more.

4. If they want to sleep with you or kiss or whatever, you say, "Um, why? You're not my boyfriend." This will make them have more respect for you and think you're diffent from other girls.

5. By this time, if you are doing it right, they will have basically dropped other girls and are only thinking about you. They might even think they're in love with you.kissKeep acting unavailable, but slowly move back into their life a little more. Don't go for other guys, but don't ignore them either. It's not time yet to come bouncing back

6. When you are sure the player has realized he really likes you- more than other girls- you can let your guard down a little and commit.
However, since the guy has formally been a player; you still need to play a bit of a bouncing game- kind of like a rubber band. Sometimes you act like you're in love, sometimes don't.

7. If you guys are really right for each other, then maybe he will really commit. kiss

Good luck!

one babe tried this with me recently...i told her ab initio I was in a serious relationship, as I tell everyone whom I want to have a friendship with...she then got angry when she realized that I'm not spending less time thinking and planning on a future life with my boo...so she started cutting me off and so I cut her off too...if i ask her out, she will still come sha but i dont even ask her again...in order to punish her for thinking that she can bully me into dumping my MAIN and being with her.

I think it depends on the player...if u like a man for whatever reason, money, looks or attitude....then dont labour yourself about what he does when he is not with you especially if he said from the get go that he wasnt looking for something serious

I guess thats the problem with Nigerian men, we usually lie to women and make them feel like the only one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) / Just look at Hot Fulani MoneyBags Rocking So Hard. Yoruba People Dey Learn Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.