Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. (1585 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Toblex1000(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
http://lovematters.co.ke/news/fantasising-about-my-ex-during-sex-my-wife

Imagine that! how can such marriage be a happy one? I bet, divorce is already knocking at the door of that marriage.

See ONE of the ways that "pre-marital sex" is depriving our world of marital bliss and happiness - happy people and children mostly come from happy homes.
I use to wonder, why steal something or do something with implications when with time you can fully have or do it without any implication?

Forget about experience as some people would use it as an excuse for indulging in pre-marital sex. There are not just books but so many books and materials to help couples who didn't indulge in pre-marital sex maximise and enjoy a heathy sex life. Or perhaps they could grow/gain experience together,being in thesame level as they know no better one until they both master the act and gain more experience.

Pre-marital sex is not good,abstinence is the best option!

SAY NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX!

1 Like

Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by kilokeys(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
i pity the guy sha..

its a serious something when u are , shouting philo philllooooo philoooooooooo!!

When your wife's name is Nkechi. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
y u de lie like dis??

1 Like

Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
undecided
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by iceberylin(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
angry
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by alberto2k(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Blame the Love he has for His ex

Maybe his wife kitten no sweet reach him ex undecided
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maybe he's ex is better than his wife in bed. Chai men *3 cool
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
419 beware
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by dechandel(f): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
He left the ex but the ex never left him lipsrsealed
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by aysugar: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Toblex1000:

Imagine that! how can such marriage be a happy one? I bet, divorce is already knocking at the door of that marriage.

See ONE of the ways that "pre-marital sex" is depriving our world of marital bliss and happiness - happy people and children mostly come from happy homes.
I use to wonder, why steal something or do something with implications when with time you can fully have or do it without any implication?

Forget about experience as some people would use it as an excuse for indulging in pre-marital sex. There are not just books but so many books and materials to help couples who didn't indulge in pre-marital sex maximise and enjoy a heathy sex life. Or perhaps they could grow/gain experience together,being in thesame level as they know no better one until they both master the act and gain more experience.

Toblex1000:
I totally agree with you, but soon in this century, sex will become something like shaking hands
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Let him continue. As the elders will say "A man that calls another woman's name while on top of his wide should not complain when he finds his blokus missing"
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Chizzy20(f): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jeez i can imagine d luk on his wife face.
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Toblex1000(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
kilokeys:
i pity the guy sha..

its a serious something when u are , shouting philo philllooooo philoooooooooo!!

When your wife's name is Nkechi. grin

quite funny, but it's really bad
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Toblex1000(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:
Maybe he's ex is better than his wife in bed. Chai men *3 cool

definitely
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Toblex1000(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
He left the ex but the ex never left him lipsrsealed

just what pre-marital sex can cause
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by Toblex1000(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
alberto2k:
And so? undecided

you mean nothing is bad about it?
Re: He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. by alberto2k(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Toblex1000:

you mean nothing is bad about it?

*modified*

(1) (Reply)

She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? / What Would You Do When You Get To Know Your Partner Is Gay Or Lesbian. / This Is My Picture Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.