Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70221 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
joseph1832:
It is a big deal my dear. The General has made countless statements about his financial ability. However, I believe she might be studying there because someone other than her dad is sponsoring her.

You should know, GMB is a moslem she might even have been given out as Saraka and be betrothed to someone who may be sponsoring her.

Statements like? the only statement i heard him make was that he has AT LEAST 1 MILLION NAIRA in his account, please how does that translate to being a poor rat? i have relatives studying abroad yet we are not financially rich.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
thanks dear,yes o what bigdeal in that..dat is her biological daughter not adopted one.i dnt knw y people critizes buhari ,what has he done nah..haba..
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there

TRASH

The cost of living here in the UK alone

( Accommodation 4000 pounds minimum)
(Cost of living 4000 pounds minimum)
(School fees as international student 12000 pounds minimum)

That is roughly 20, 000 pounds. Now convert that to Naira

Approximately 5.5 Million in Naira.

Now tell me which market woman in Lagos will cough out that amount yearly

4 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by biafranqueen: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Jarus:
People are now making it look like it's big money sponsoring one's child education abroad, especially in a tier-2 University.

My landlady's children school in the US.

I'm a salaried worker and not rich, but I can conveniently fund 2 children to school in a decent UK school.

The wife also works, we should not forget.

That said, it doesn't absolve our leaders of setting bad example if they don't trust our educational system to get their children good education.
You work in Nigeria and take care of your children abroad? At quoted, thats real!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Rhozabeth(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2015
@Op, there is nothing wrong with Buhari sending his daughter to study in the UK, if ur father could afford it, he would have sent u probably to Canada to study. I know a woman that supply snails to fast food whose first daughter is studying in the Uk. You guys need to travel to Bayelsa and see what Jonathan and his wife is doing with taxpayers' money and I tell u, u will 4get about Buhari sending his daughter to Uk!

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by successking: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2015
mistabiola:

@ the bolded; You've tell us what you're and how you should be treated cheesy grin

Always check your grammar!

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Only a daft, blind and tribal person will not see through the smokescreen, Buhari is not real and can only be compared to a pig dressed like a woman, with lipsticks, jewellery, clothe and shoes with a plan of using him as a tool to deceive a known womanizer. Millions know him as Islamic fundamentalist, the PR team made him choose a Pastor as a running mate, made him snap with Pastor Adeboye and go for a thanksgiving service, they even brought out Buhari daughter in jean and make-ups grin grin grin grin grin. We complain about his hate for women, the PR team suddenly bring out his wife who hitherto has been no where in the campaign and made him snap a family pix with his children grin grin grin grin grin. We complain he is too old and is not conversant with the modern day happening in technology and economy, his PR team made him handle a tablet in public cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. We complain that he is too tribalistic and the PR team dressed the Pig in an Igbo,Ijaw and Yoruba attire cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin... We are nobody fools, no amount of PR will stop this pig from being seen as a PIG!!!

Waiting for the PR team to issue the illiterate general a school certificate soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by luvinhubby(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Two of Buhari's daughters went to American university in Sharjar, U.A.E @ the school fees there is $15,000 per semester, that is $30,000 for the two & he came here to form pensioneer for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence

Kini big deal?? All my siblings schooled in u.s.
Schooling abroad is not enough reason not to vote someone in.
Yes, there is need to fix our educational system and that is why we should give buhari a chance. Enough of PDP
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by delman88(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
cant believe such a dumb topic as this can make fp..... is it bcus his a politician you writting this? can u count the num of civil servants that their children are studying abroad? and no noise about it.. pls find a better gist...

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by juman(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
You see!

Those motor park touts "leaders" that do not believe in nigerian educational system.

Buhari might be claiming that the food he ate this morning he bought it on credit.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Maybe buhari borrowed money to send her abroad, you know the man is very poor.. Lol
haba sunshineluv. Mehafaru? Sai buhari wahalai..akwai kudi ina cikin family da buhari,kajiko,.he is dam rich ..dnt mind me i speak hausa .
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Geeweeny:

Lol,couldn't help but laugh, so why are u not in UK studying or living?. this is the problem of Nigeria,maybe u should really check on how much a uni education cost for international students in UK

The poverty as really affected everything about you including your reasoning!I can see going to London is an achievement.Some ordinary Nigerians even spend Friday and Saturday and Sunday In London and back in Lagos on Monday.You better work harder so that you can cure yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't mind them. I know at least twenty Nigerian youngsters, who are the children of modest Nigerians , studying in the UK. Ignorance of reality and how the world works is a big problem for many Nigerians.

Fam if you call 5 million per year NOT A BIG DEAL.

Then you shouldn't be here on Nairaland arguing with people day in day out

I school in the UK.

Yes, there are so many Nigerians here.
YEs, the cost of living here is damm high.

To rent a room here alone, you pay more that 100k a month without .

Please check your facts well before you post. UK is not Cyprus or Ukraine. Check your facts big man

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Rhozabeth(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

TRASH

Bros u lie, accomodation in the Uk is NOT 4k pounds! I ve been to the Uk, and my siblings live in the Uk, pls don't feed us with trash!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by verygudbadguy(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence

As much as i want to agree with you on this, i feel it will be unjust to say that a man earning as much as 2million monthly can not sponsor his children to school abroad. If a market woman can do it, i don't see why a retired General of the Nigerian Army can't or shouldn't.

We all know the state of decay of our educational institutions and insecurity in the Northern part of the country.

#JustSaying
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by sombrady(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
those of u who are supporting buhari should think about Tinubu a well known tout,Tinubu is the owner and controller of Apc,let us remember that dangerous man pls my fellow Nigerians,let give Jonathan another chance,it is true that he has failed us but we never kw how buhari regime will look like,his own regime maybe the worst one,let's look beyond the personal who are backing him up,let's give him another chance for a bether Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Trailblazer1(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
The daughter resides and schools in London from buhari's less than 1million naira.

A liar can't bring change

Except a backward change

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Johnnoo(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Nairalanders will continue bashing themselves here... cool
For me, I'm done here until the elections are over cool
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Wats all this crap about Buhari's Daughter this Buhari's Daughter that..

Pls is she the New APC presidential Candidate??
Op pls..

I'm tired of all this.. I go on twitter I c her, facebook I c her nw NL were I rest the most, ur bringing her again..

Op I dnt giv empty threats!! I cn unleash dah dragon ryt new wallahi tallahi!! Haba!!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by anonimi: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

And those Lagos market women borrow money at 72 years of age to buy political kalo kalo lottery presidential form at N27 million without collateral, abi

Original CORRUPTION from the pretending pensioner shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by MadCow1: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
Two of Buhari's daughters went to American university in Sharjar, U.A.E @ the school fees there is $15,000 per semester, that is $30,000 for the two & he came here to form pensioneer for us.

Could it be that she was sponsored?

By maybe a family relative or one of her fathers numerous wealthy friends?

Do you have a one track thinking or are you just too lazy to use your brains.. undecided
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by biafranqueen: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2015
berem:
What's the big deal studying abroad? What's so special about it?
You people like making a fuss out of nothing.

smh
If this was GEJ's daughter in Gucci shop you would say the same thing right?

You guys messed up again I advise you cover this up with achievements that APc leaders have done for Nigerians, you guys are digging a deep hole.

A. This man said he only has 150 Cows 1 million in the bank?. and 4 houses.
B. He gets how much of his pension 2% is what you guys have been telling us.
C. He has children schooling in abroads but he closed schools in Nigeria when he was head of state. He took away free lunch's, he closed Universities. He lied about not only having a masters degree but he does not have an ordinary certificate angry
D. GMB is talking about blood will spill and his driver is promising parallel government, while his pekin are tucked away comfy in London?

You people are really getting ready to hang this man!
#kaibuhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2015
Even if buhari relocates to uk, i will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

TRASH

My friend you are ignorant and don't even know some market women in lagos island are richer than office workers,and they care for there kids and want them to have the best.we have women in Balogun markets,John street, idumota,dosumu street,oshodi markets,jankara tejusosho markets,please visit and see the amount of retail trade and stop writing what you dont have an idea about.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nies4u(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Fighting, calling others names, insults, dis can not help us, find I knw all our past leaders ND present ND even to come as failed us, am old enough to knw wat is good when I was young I keep hearing we re de future leader, my late 20s NW still cnt figure dis saying out, den why re we fighting whe, we knw DAT our problem lies on de so call dogs who dnt wnt to give way for de young ones to see light. Please all we nid is prayer NT all dis fighting ND calling names, we nid change my brother, we nid change but NT buhari.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by gabriel102: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
manuelzz:
.............and tomorrow he'll come out and say that he has only 1 milliion naira in his account.
I've said it severally that APC is a demonic party.....How can a human tell lies with such finesse? How? Meanwhile all president jonathan's children school here in Nigeria. Well,judjment day awaits him. FAILBUHARI 14th we the masses shall judge him with our votes!!
all I see here is jst what yu feel about the person and the party, not the money been spent on his child. because I dnt see anything wrong giving your child the best education and give her whatever she needs, because he has it so his doin it for a better future for his kids not for the interest of the world bt for his own family , even if he wasn't contesting for the election wont he do wat he needs to do for his kids.So darling yu dnt need to take yur anger on his right over his kids, yu dnt like him leave it and move on, dnt worry yu will be fine
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bobchigar(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Why are u people so jealous of seeing people living good, you GMB critics have been long challenged to show the public evidence of any corruption offence against GMB, but you couldn't not have any to show us. Even with ur high level of propaganda.You better mind ur business otherwise kill yourself of envying
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
icebeatz:

Kini big deal?? All my siblings schooled in u.s.
Schooling abroad is not enough reason not to vote someone in.
Yes, there is need to fix our educational system and that is why we should give buhari a chance. Enough of PDP
Yes sai buhari..thank u my frnd..there is need..you knw what, the reason why PDP ar against buhari is that buhari is a disciplinarian and he is goin to deal with those corrupted politicians.they ar afraid of him
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nihilist: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
I studied in the UK and still live there now

My father must be a political looter who lives in Asokoro and not Abule-Egba.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by emmydee(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
My dear, the big deal in studying in d UK or anywhere overseas is that the cost of ur flght ticket alone is enough to see a student through in a session here in naija. So that's a big deal. I studied at UNN & i know how much it still costs per session. The Buhari i thought i knew could not afford to train his kids abroad under any guise, so now we know where all the " am a poor man" thing is heading. Studying abroad is extravagant unless you are on a full scholarship. I say this because there are very good universities in Nigeria. Most of our leaders both present and past went through them. Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.