Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,272 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This (1554 Views)

9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money / Stop Bashing Our Women / Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Look, it is our fault that our ladies turn out the way they do these days. So enuf of this trash against them.

It is with slight anger that I am keying this topic rite now. And I will tell u why.

Over the past couple months, there’s been a lot of malicious, sadistic, chauvinistic and downright embarrassing talks about our girls, 9ja girls. It is especially so common here on NL.

Guys, these insults against the ladies should stop! Coz it hardly seems fair. And it is largely BECAUSE WE GUYS ARE TO BE BLAMED. We are the real bad, spoilt fellas. We need to have a long pause and have a rethink, some soul-searching.

We have overwhelming cynicism towards these girls. A thinking and mentality which I think is weak and unmanly. The worst part of this girls-bashing is guys making generalizations. Don’t u not have a family with ladies?

Frankly, I do not hang out on the board of the Romance Section, but it seems that a bunch of eye-candy stories on the front page usually emerge from the romance section. Wonderful! That’s the reason I am posting this on here directly, so the girl-haters and the gentlemen cud see it.
You see ridiculous stuff like:

GUYS, SHARE UR MAGARIZM EXPERIENCE HERE.

WHY GUYS SHUD NOT BE NICE TO LADIES

NIGER GIRLS AND THEIR NEWER RUNS PATTERN.

NAIJA GIRLS ARE RUNS GEHS.

9JA GIRLS ARE BITCHES. THEY ARE PROS AT FRIENDZONING and whatnot. Wat the heck is friendzoning? lol. i love dz guys.

All of those stereotypes above are a bunch of malarkey! Walahi! In my own opinion, it is only weak-minded, insecure and dull fellas think that way.

Look, fellas, there’s no doubt that this is the trend out there and that u guys obviously go thru these nauseating ‘attitudes’ from these girls, but I firmly

believe that U ATTRACT WHO U ARE. That is a famous known law of human nature.

Well, the fact of the matter is that 9JA GUYS ARE THE REASON FOR THE ‘CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH’ ATTITUDE OF 9JA GIRLS. How wud they even take us seriously, when we hardly take ourselves seriously.

Consider these typical 9ja guys’ uncivilized habits:

1. Nigerian men, from time immemorial, have been overly and disorderly materialistic.

We wud kill (figuratively) to get whatever we want, whatever it takes. Very uncivilized.
Every sleek shiny object and stuff is a total ‘big deal’ to us. As a consequence, this must-have mentality has been rubbing off on our girls. U no, habits cud be contagious. Our women spend time with us, in times of hustle and in times of relaxation and so they get a good chance to have a sense and a ‘feel’ of what we are up to.

Our indulgences, greed and anti-social mannerisms apparently rub off on these girls we think we are ‘rugged’ but they only prove ruggedier.

2. We are not romantic and charming.

Many 9ja guys are very insecure and lack personality which readily melts girls’ hearts. When you approach a lady, how do u come across? As flamboyant, trendy, insecure, insincere and especially desperate? Our insecurity is oftentimes a result of our insincerity. With of those uninspiring qualities, wud u expect a typical naija lady to show originality and sincerity to u? no, she won’t. she is so happy to see some things to gain for herself and, with ease, let go of your sorry ass.

3. We prefer showing off to actually doing the 'work' of winning over that girl.

Stop showing off Mr. Man, if u wanna be taken so damn seriously like a real man. A lot of us approach our girls with this innate attitude which goes ‘well, I have a lot of stuff. I have money. I have a car. I have an elite family that is festooned all around me, so no problem. Come to me’

Wud u call that romantic and charismatic? So what we do is flaunting all we have in possession and dangling em in front of the girls coz u are so desperate for girls who r so easily ‘modified’ to man’s tune. Is it not women? Y buy them? Guys, they won’t take u seriously. They won’t open up their hearts to u. Don’t u know that’s where u need to be?!

We are just spoiling them, guys.

Where is our self-confidence, aura, brilliance, intensity, charisma, calm and some measure of modesty with ur wealth or warever.
Pls, tell me where all of those and other fine qualities of a real man go.

Of course, having stuff and money is admirable. in fact, money and stuff talk. however, they dont buy true love. u only end up with a heartbreak and then come over Nairaland wen u are belle-full and rave. well, m sure u get fine advice sha.

So if we can start fine-tuning our own attitudinal pattern toward these girls, I am very sure that this girls- bashing and unfair generalizations wud come to an abrupt stop.
I promise!
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Fabdedon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
talkin asif his from France
but its none of my business smiley
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yaay.....God bless you for this cool
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
**sipping zobo*
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Oluwatosean(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
You right @ op buh those topics are bitter truth.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Tymax(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
False.

Address the greed of our ladies. Well, even if you do, they would still prefer a violent and abusive spender.

1 Like

Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by ShakurM(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
I feel ur pain bro!
But Why give her ur heart when she rather have a purse ? angry
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
What a wonderful piece!

@op good job.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Napoleon Hill writes that one of the greatest fears of man is 'fear of criticism'.

well, m no exception. i fear being bashed nonconstructively.

so, lemme swiftly make a follow-up to my topic before these 'experienced, I-have-long-been- there, exra-bachelor men start attacking me.

look, lemme be clear. i am not a woman-wrapper, neither am i wuss or some metro-sexual.

i m a gentleman. but my amiability does not make me green or some novice in the art of romance and Nija girls.

i am a Nigerian dude to the core. yes, a typical, average 9ja guy. my daily experiences with the ladies THEN , my fears, my insecurities, my sense and mentality of who our gurls were are not starkly different from u guys'.

so, myself, like u, understand 'was up' wen it comes to the attitudes of these nija gurls.

so we were on the same page. but mayb not quite any longer.

we shud stop assassinating the characters of our girls coz there is a blame to be had on both sides. we spoil these gurls.

we are boring and drab. so the thing most of us guys are clever at doing is go the other idiotic way to get these ladies. u think most of em are stupid? women? they are cleverer in the 'play'.

u may look up my profile nd my 'history' on there. i don't give a damn about that. fact is i did my own share of the 'player' guy thing b4 my life took a new turn. so do not differentiate me or label me 'not like us'.

there's ds amazing attribute of women: they are able to tell what kind of person u are and what u want from 'em within the first 15 min of ur debut- conversation with them and that's if at all, all u want is ask her out.

it is high time we started acting more civilized and sincere in front of these girls instead of coming across as showy, needy and desperate

les not attempt to buy them bur rather evince charisma, gravitas, panache, aura, and most importantly sincere intention

hey, if u love her and want her, go 4 her. look her in the eye and tell her u want her to be with u, or wareva strategy u choose.

win her over by letting her see that hint of ' trust and safety' in ur face.

ladies love that. they wanna feel safe in u.

ur opinions?
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
kristina1:
Yaay.....God bless you for this cool

its ok kristy...buh i dint do that 4 u. lol.lol..
pay me no mind
hav fun
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
talkin asif his from France
but its none of my business smiley

oh , so French people are like that?

well, i'd never thought about that.

kudos to them tho. and oops, i sympathize with them at ds difficult time.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by emperorchedda(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
In recent times my friends offline have been dissing me due to the way I diss females online, I never knew my comments on nl were being read by friends I know, nevertheless it won't stop me from saying the truth, girls are moved by what they see!

I realized I get along with a girl whenever I approach her on foot, she makes no demand, is respectful, fun to be with, committed and even call more often than I do but most girls I've approached with cars are..........HUNGRY! All they ask is 'where do you work? When are we hanging out? Where do you work and lastly where do you work?' Heck! These days I'm forced to park far away before communicating with a lady so they don't get deceived by flashy things.
Some look so beautiful you'll be so happy to meet them but immediately she gets to know half about you she asks for recharge card. I don't hesitate to play such girls

With this kinda mentality why won't guys bash them?!
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
I feel ur pain bro!
But Why give her ur heart when she rather have a purse ? angry

u dont certainly open up totally. i no ladies are not as logical as guys are. they operate in a whirlwind of emotions and that.
but u shud play it safe. u wud stay ontop of ur game. be wise. be spontaneous. just 'manage' her.
my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oluwatosean:
You right @ op buh those topics are bitter truth.

men, bitter truth...we cause am..
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:
False.

Address the greed of our ladies. Well, even if you do, they would still prefer a violent and abusive spender.

that is not true.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one op...bt they won't admit it.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by ShakurM(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:

u dont certainly open up totally. i no ladies are not as logical as guys are. they operate in a whirlwind of emotions and that.
but u shud play it safe. u wud stay ontop of ur game. be wise. be spontaneous. just 'manage' her.
my opinion tho
good guy! Nice.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Boll2010: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
I understand say love still dey shark you, with time your eye go clear thru thru .
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dude, it is not my fault.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Tymax(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:

that is not true.
It is true. They'd rather endure domestic abuse as long as the gifts keep flowing. That's when you'll hear them say "I know he will change" instead of "how dare you hit me? To hell with your money..."

My brother I cannot blame another man for the way I act or react cos it is still my action, no matter what. So please do not blame us for their actions.

Our ladies now believe they can milk us dry by manipulating us with our ego- a man's pride when he provides. This is hardly fair.

It's true that no wife or lover should lack attention and care. However, it is not a girlfriend's place to demand for stuff like a creditor. The "love" she professes should never be manipulative.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:

It is true. They'd rather endure domestic abuse as long as the gifts keep flowing. That's when you'll hear them say "I know he will change" instead of "how dare you hit me? To hell with your money..."

My brother I cannot blame another man for the way I act or react cos it is still my action, no matter what. So please do not blame us for their actions.

Our ladies now believe they can milk us dry by manipulating us with our ego- a man's pride when he provides. This is hardly fair.

It's true that no wife or lover should lack attention and care. However, it is not a girlfriend's place to demand for stuff like a creditor. The "love" she professes should never be manipulative.

m having to fall in love with my own thread over again. u no y? coz m liking ds conversation, with very intelligent people with meaningful 'adventurous' experiences with some of our gurls.

bro, wen two people love each other, they love each other for who each of them is: their individual qualities and aura. they enjoy being soul mates coz they make each other happy, they tease each other. they make each other grow. so they just make each of their lives funner. and i think that is wat true love shud be basically all about.
but, bro, the point at issue is that theres somthing wrong with the way we see and take these gurls. i think we see them as things to be bought, and of course to be 'utilized'( derive maximum benefits from). this is wrong and anti social mindset brother. and alot of these guys are damn guilty of it.

like i said up there, there is a blame to be had on both sides when it comes down to this nija gurls and dating ish.
we just do not trust each other. there is a fundamental lack of trust. it appears each of the parties just wants and wanna be out.
this is scarcely what the dating atmosphere is in saner climes.

to me, i do not think love, true love shud be bought. and we are just so guilty of being overly 'needy' in front of these gurls.
these ladies arent stupid. coz it is always written all over us wen we aproach them or during the course of the courtship.
bottom line, bro, it is us who indulge these ladies and so they just sadly try to keep up with us in our unfair and materialistic attitude toward life.
its not like this elsewhere.
we shud see these gurls differently and watch ow they buckle down to please their men with honest hearts
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
emperorchedda:
In recent times my friends offline have been dissing me due to the way I diss females online, I never knew my comments on nl were being read by friends I know, nevertheless it won't stop me from saying the truth, girls are moved by what they see!

I realized I get along with a girl whenever I approach her on foot, she makes no demand, is respectful, fun to be with, committed and even call more often than I do but most girls I've approached with cars are..........HUNGRY! All they ask is 'where do you work? When are we hanging out? Where do you work and lastly where do you work?' Heck! These days I'm forced to park far away before communicating with a lady so they don't get deceived by flashy things.
Some look so beautiful you'll be so happy to meet them but immediately she gets to know half about you she asks for recharge card. I don't hesitate to play such girls

With this kinda mentality why won't guys bash them?!

i echo much of wat u said up there. theres a blame t be had on both sides. but obviously, much of the reproof wud go to the guys.
our disorderly and materialistic competition for stuff and wealth in the eyes of this society has been rubbing off on these girls from time immemorial. they are just helping to keep the flame burning, sadly.

we guys just too damn 'good' to the ladies for our damn fall.
we shud reformat our attitude and see wharapens to the gehs.
my honest opinion.
Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by MrCork: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:

Look, it is our fault that our ladies turn out the way they do these days. So enuf of this trash against them.

It is with slight anger that I am keying this topic rite now. And I will tell u why.

Over the past couple months, there’s been a lot of malicious, sadistic, chauvinistic and downright embarrassing talks about our girls, 9ja girls. It is especially so common here on NL.

Guys, these insults against the ladies should stop! Coz it hardly seems fair. And it is largely BECAUSE WE GUYS ARE TO BE BLAMED. We are the real bad, spoilt fellas. We need to have a long pause and have a rethink, some soul-searching.

We have overwhelming cynicism towards these girls. A thinking and mentality which I think is weak and unmanly. The worst part of this girls-bashing is guys making generalizations. Don’t u not have a family with ladies?

Frankly, I do not hang out on the board of the Romance Section, but it seems that a bunch of eye-candy stories on the front page usually emerge from the romance section. Wonderful! That’s the reason I am posting this on here directly, so the girl-haters and the gentlemen cud see it.

9JA GIRLS ARE BITCHES. THEY ARE PROS AT FRIENDZONING and whatnot. Wat the heck is friendzoning? lol. i love dz guys.

All of those stereotypes above are a bunch of malarkey! Walahi! In my own opinion, it is only weak-minded, insecure and dull fellas think that way.

Look, fellas, there’s no doubt that this is the trend out there and that u guys obviously go thru these nauseating ‘attitudes’ from these girls, but I firmly

Well, the fact of the matter is that 9JA GUYS ARE THE REASON FOR THE ‘CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH’ ATTITUDE OF 9JA GIRLS. How wud they even take us seriously, when we hardly take ourselves seriously.

1. Nigerian men, from time immemorial, have been overly and disorderly materialistic.

We wud kill (figuratively) to get whatever we want, whatever it takes. Very uncivilized.
Every sleek shiny object and stuff is a total ‘big deal’ to us. As a consequence, this must-have mentality has been rubbing off on our girls. U no, habits cud be contagious. Our women spend time with us, in times of hustle and in times of relaxation and so they get a good chance to have a sense and a ‘feel’ of what we are up to.

Our indulgences, greed and anti-social mannerisms apparently rub off on these girls we think we are ‘rugged’ but they only prove ruggedier.

Many 9ja guys are very insecure and lack personality which readily melts girls’ hearts. When you approach a lady, how do u come across? As flamboyant, trendy, insecure, insincere and especially desperate? Our insecurity is oftentimes a result of our insincerity. With of those uninspiring qualities, wud u expect a typical naija lady to show originality and sincerity to u? no, she won’t. she is so happy to see some things to gain for herself and, with ease, let go of your sorry ass.

3. We prefer showing off to actually doing the 'work' of winning over that girl.

Stop showing off Mr. Man, if u wanna be taken so damn seriously like a real man. A lot of us approach our girls with this innate attitude which goes ‘well, I have a lot of stuff. I have money. I have a car. I have an elite family that is festooned all around me, so no problem. Come to me’

Wud u call that romantic and charismatic? So what we do is flaunting all we have in possession and dangling em in front of the girls coz u are so desperate for girls who r so easily ‘modified’ to man’s tune. Is it not women? Y buy them? Guys, they won’t take u seriously. They won’t open up their hearts to u. Don’t u know that’s where u need to be?!

Where is our self-confidence, aura, brilliance, intensity, charisma, calm and some measure of modesty with ur wealth or warever.

Of course, having stuff and money is admirable. in fact, money and stuff talk. however, they dont buy true love. u only end up with a heartbreak and then come over Nairaland wen u are belle-full and rave. well, m sure u get fine advice sha.

So if we can start fine-tuning our own attitudinal pattern toward these girls, I am very sure that this girls- bashing and unfair generalizations wud come to an abrupt stop.
I promise!

angry

1 Like

Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:

I promise!

....see yor head like guinea fowl....so u sayin u like Nigerian women?... In 2015?.... Since when hav they given any body ordnary kiss or punnny? .

...bro are u a farmer? (no oofense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This by kendrick9(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:

I promise!
u type so much words to say very little.. this things u wrote here means nothing tbf

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? / Guys What Is Your Turn-on Point In Your G/f... / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is An Emotional Bully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.