Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83135 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by arantess: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

God bless you, you seem to be a more level headed person.My reason for stating what I did above is because for the past 4 years,the ibos consistently been seen to support this administration's corrupt and inept policies without recourse to the morality or otherwise of such acts by Jonathan.

It is even rumoured in certain quarters that the ibos feel and hope that the mismanagement and misrule of jonathan might likely lead to the dismemberment of Nigeria so that the can exit the country and form their Biafra republic.

Their is an alleged general consensus in the north that the Boko Haram Crisis is a plan by the ibos and South South to pay back the North for the genocide of the Civil war.The ibos have not helped themselves too by making inciting statements which border on outright hate of the yorubas and the north for the ills of the Civil War.

In conclusion,whatever electoral malpractice(s) which the ruling PDP concocts or exerts will be resisted and largely revenged on the ibos especially in the north due to their unflinching support of this administration in the face of glaring inept Leadership exhibited by Mr Jonathan which is so glaring even to a blind man.The general mood in the Country is that of Change and any attempt to test the will of the Nigerian masses will be met with stiff resistance.This is not a threat but a reality.

We all know that its only the ibos that are still vigorously supporting jonathan because they know they have insulted all other Nigerians (Especially Yorubas who have been hospitable over the years) because of this one man...Jonathan.The ijaws and south southerners don't even support him as much as the ibos do.

These are the reasons why I stated what I did earlier.I hope this will help clarify my earlier point.

Selah.
Av been reading all the kpangolo comments uv been making, but having read this nonsense conspiracy theory I can only conclude and quite rightly tag u a very BIG FOOL. Wait! U think you have the monopoly of violence? u stay on ur mothers laptop or sisters borrowed phone and type utter gibberish.....are you mad? look you better behave yourself oo and stop being an idiot....look how ur hyperventilating as if u can do squat....wowowowowowowo...ur making so much noise

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
This Iboe OP is an unrepentant Yoruba hater.

Just look at all his topics and you will know what he stands for..........................

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Kororugged: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
cowardice runs in their blood. Na only mouth dem get.

PA, It is a big shame that at your age, you are still partaking in this kind of behavior. What example are you setting for your children?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by agentowolabi47(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
To me,It looks like she's operating her fone

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by lagbaja(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
In case you didn't see this before:

OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians:"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers; all of you whether Christian, Muslim, ibo, yoruba or hausa stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa. PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by listenersky: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2015
litetias:
I think the other woman is shy and hates attention. Also she's probably overawed by Buhari's wife. Probably the age gap and a little bit of charisma. I don't think there's much in it.
No Sir,she wasn't shy!she was pressing her phone. Look closely and you will observe that her other hand was busy pressing something.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by maylisa(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
I weeps for this generation. Does Buhari and goodluch even know or care for you and your families? All they care for is power and greed. He that has ear let him hear there must be a winner and a loser.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
TheIROKO:
THRONE KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF. ASO ROCK IS NO THRONE. IGBOS HAVE NOT BEEN THERE IN 40 YEARS YET THEY DOMINATE NIGERIA'S ECONOMY.HAUSA/FULANI HAS BEEN THERE FOR MOST OF OUR NATIONAL LIFE BUT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT AND MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO WORK HARD IN ANY ENDEAVOR YOU FIND YOURSELF TO SUCCEED UNLESS U WILL FIND OUT LATE IN LIFE THAT U WASTED UR TIME HATING ON PEOPLE WHOSE HAS TAKEN THEIR DESTINY IN THEIR HANDS AND MOSTLY DO NOT CARE OF WHAT BECOMES OF NIGERIA YET UR BROTHERS (EITHER HAUSA OR YORUBAS HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR MOST PART OF YOUR LIFE) AND FOR UR THREAT I LAUGH IN SWAHILI.
how do u dominate the economy? .. give me the name of Nigeria top entrepreneurs and richest persons,there is no single ibo theere. U tink we are talking of pirating of movies or keke napep spare part distribution..

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Mexyz(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Noted.
Bros be careful o, don't go and die just because of Buhari and Gej matter o. Na who born me well to go look for a person that bears 'Caesar' as a name? and you are even planning on going to his house and area. Go come o.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Kororugged: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
This Iboe OP is an unrepentant Yoruba hater.

Just look at all his topics and you will know what he stands for..........................

The OP is irrelevant. It is the MOd that brought this nauseating thread to the FP that should be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Bruteforce1o1: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
cowardice runs in their blood. Na only mouth dem get.

An old dying man like you too calling a tribe coward, a weak and dying man on a wheel chair calling a tribe coward. Ahahahahaha. Wonderful!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

hahahahaha.....................

whatever you like say,

we are not voting clueless jonathan

We have Ekiti,Ondo..We just need a robust showing in Oshun,Oyo and Ogun..then we split Lagos to save yorubas from themselves,low self esteem álà Mrs Osinbajo and fulani slavery.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by sanmibukunmi: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
You see why the likes of thieffnubu play on your naivety to yoke you with stone age dwellers? Ok let us play it your way and imagine buhari drops dead in the middle of his admin,that is, after securing his aces with loyalists from his base. Do you think that cabal will allow so much as a whimper from thieffnubu nay Osinbajo? Forget talk brother. Your political freedom lies elsewhere than hinging on a fit septuagenarian from falling dead in the middle of his Cabal.
The issue here is u Jonathanians have failed woefully in your bid to convince ppl to vote Gej.and then resulted into different sorts of lies and example is the one I mentioned above. 6 years ago we stood gallantly by Jona after Yaradua death for him to become president cos dt was what d constitution permits and 2 years after dt we voted him for anoda 4 years. All dis we did cos actully we are civilised and we don't allow ethnicity to cloud our judgements. Now majority of us are tired and we want a change and what do u ppl come up with Nothing else but just cheap and useless talk...u ppl are indeed a disgrace...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by phlame(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

This 1 don Mad... grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by oche123: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2015
(ndi igbo) pls lets stop all dis argument,(others) if d igbo's are noting n useles than y are nigeria stil holding them, they should have given them their freedom to stay alone,lets see if lagos wont become a dry land,,,lets see if Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, PH n others wont become greatest ever......anyway i remain one nigeria (ndi igbo) pls lets stop all dis argument,(others) if d igbo's are noting n useles than y are nigeria stil holding them, they should have given them their freedom to stay alone,lets see if logas wont become a dry land,,,lets see if Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, PH n others wont become greatest ever......anyway i remain one nigeria (ndi igbo) pls lets stop all dis argument,(others) if d igbo's are noting n useles than y are nigeria stil holding them, they should have given them their freedom to stay alone,lets see if logas wont become a dry land,,,lets see if Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, PH n others wont become greatest ever......anyway i remain one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by adorable29(f): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

Oh boy! What is your TRUE MISSION on this thread! I don't believe you just woke up this morning to start acting all this drama on nairaland. But you people, have tried using tribalism as a propaganda mission before and it didn't work. So let it go....

Trying to instigate one tribe against another to garner votes for your master is getting stale. Try something else. Like seriously. Eish!

This post also goes to the OP and the mod who brought this to FP! The wise nairalanders know your mission and refuses to be induced into your senseless tribal war. Imagining threatening lives. Bunch of holigans.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
We have Ekiti,Ondo..We just need a robust showing in Oshun,Oyo and Ogun..then we split Lagos to save yorubas from themselves,low self esteem álà Mrs Osinbajo and fulani slavery.

hahahaha......

Nigga e yen ko kan mi, awa omo Yoruba ko ni support Jonathan mo...

Jonathan is going back to rivers of bayelsa come next month by Gods grace to continue is cluelessness..........

Amen
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Chuks84(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

While I commend the freedom of speech and expression allowed on this forum; I believe the quoted comment above is way out of line. I have reviewed the nairaland rules and this fellow has broken it a thousand times over and has even gone as far as threatening assassination to a fellow nairalander. It's a wonder the mods have not taken note of this and acted accordingly. Moderator, please do the needful!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
PDP,saTANoids and Jonathians.

The days of using Tribal shots to gain support for your tribesman has passed.......

The Yoruba people will not vote clueless Jonathan because of tribe or religion.

The earlier you morons get that into your bigoted thick skulls the better.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Kororugged: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
adorable29:

Oh boy! What is your TRUE MISSION on this thread! I don't believe you just woke up this morning to start acting all this drama on nairaland. But you people, have tried using tribalism as a propaganda mission before and it didn't work. So let it go....

Trying to instigate one tribe against another to garner votes for your master is getting stale. Try something else. Like seriously. Eish!

Hypocrite!

Did you read the first page or you are telling u dont know the motive behind this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

hahahaha......

Nigga e yen ko kan mi, awa omo Yoruba ko ni support Jonathan mo...

Jonathan is going back to rivers of bayelsa come next month by Gods grace to continue is cluelessness..........

Amen
Speak for yourself and not for those in Ekiti,Ondo,the split votes in Lagos and the robust votes in Ogun,Oshun and Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by litetias(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2015
listenersky:
No Sir,she wasn't shy!she was pressing her phone. Look closely and you will observe that her other hand was busy pressing something.
I tried zooming in on the pic but it was blurry and I couldn't really see it. You could be right though

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Kororugged: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Chuks84:

[s]While I commend the freedom of speech and expression allowed on this forum; I believe the quoted comment above is way out of line. I have reviewed the nairaland rules and this fellow has broken it a thousand times over and has even gone as far as threatening assassination to a fellow nairalander. It's a wonder the mods have not taken note of this and acted accordingly. Moderator, please do the needful!!!!![/s]

Mods should have done the needful by closing the thread and not bringing it to the FP. You people are hypocrites, your brothers started the thread to insult Yorubas. The poster you quoted was only defending his tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kendrick9(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

the internet makes cowards lyk u to have the guts to say rubbish.. u are a wimp

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Bugsy09(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Anything wrong with the pic?

@OP u no get gist this morning, go nd get busy
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Everyone is using the media to communicate and some people are using as a weapon of mass destruction... We living in 21st century and and we still behaving like monkeys(at least that is what the whites call us and we proving them right.. I know this is not how to make Nigeria grow... This words GEJ's words against Buhari's and if I am not wrong we have other presidential candidates that are campaigning... You are being sentimental about this and Sentiments can not make Nigeria grow. The funny thing is that some people thrive on this hullabaloo you Nigerians are making... Imagine some is saying yorubas are fulani slaves and the other is saying we are going to start a tribal war you have an arsenal at the back of your father's house. We gone past that era were people were ignorant the or should say we're didn't understand anything. . B4 it was my brother should take that seat and my friend and this what some people want to blind-uniting the whole nation to achieve our purpose they want to separate us so we can see all this in destructive - different ways and this IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET YOUR SUPPORT... IF NOT FOR ANYTHING WE SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE:PIDGIN, WHICH IS NOT FAR FROM THE REAL THING.. We have two VERY GOOD CANDIDATES and we know it. Please start asking the intelligent questions and not making up excuse as to why someone will or will not start a war and to those People.. If una say u want war y u no go join army dey fight for samosa.. NO COME DEY SHOW POWER OR MAKE MOUTH FOR THIS PLACE because e no go give anything. .. I am out
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by wazobiaN9(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Anything wrong with the pic?

You my dear and the mod who posted this as deserving a FP berth are quite immature and stoo.pid.

Nairaland is fast becoming a junk site where every rat, cat and JB dump shyte and it is given FP notice by some mischievous elements Seun has erroneously placed in charge.

Anything wrong with your brain? Yes, it is under developed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Speak for yourself and not for those in Ekiti,Ondo,the split votes in Lagos and the robust votes in Ogun,Oshun and Oyo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See the problem with you Jonathains and saTANoids is that you don't how and what a Yoruba man thinks. Above all a Yoruba will fight for what is right.

You think Yorubas don't read the hate you spew online everyday, you think Yorubas reason with emotions and not their brains.

SEE THIS THREAD ALONE I CAN BET YOU HAS CHANGED THE MIND OF SOME YORUBA JONATHAN SUPPORTERS ABOUT VOTING JONATHAN.

You have called Yorubas names since Jonathan came into power....he is your Azikiwe.

Don't worry, Yorubas can think and reason,

Your stupidity is thinking Yorubas can be blackmailed and cajoled by tribal sentiments into voting Jonathan.

Next month is here, you and the clueless fisherman in Abuja will receive the shocker of your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Chuks84:

While I commend the freedom of speech and expression allowed on this forum; I believe the quoted comment above is way out of line. I have reviewed the nairaland rules and this fellow has broken it a thousand times over and has even gone as far as threatening assassination to a fellow nairalander. It's a wonder the mods have not taken note of this and acted accordingly. Moderator, please do the needful!!!!!

I guess you had Apollo when you read the mhizenugu post he responded to. Hypocrites oshi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

The issue here is u Jonathanians have failed woefully in your bid to convince ppl to vote Gej.and then resulted into different sorts of lies and example is the one I mentioned above. 6 years ago we stood gallantly by Jona after Yaradua death for him to become president cos dt was what d constitution permits and 2 years after dt we voted him for anoda 4 years. All dis we did cos actully we are civilised and we don't allow ethnicity to cloud our judgements. Now majority of us are tired and we want a change and what do u ppl come up with Nothing else but just cheap and useless talk...u ppl are indeed a disgrace...
You never gave Jona any block votes so we don't understand where this your "standing behind jona" comes from... as usual the yoruba vote will be split...we are just having fun gazing at your fate vis a vis Mrs Osinbajo in the alternate Universe that Buhari manages the elections.Nuff said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.