Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83161 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Slaves and their master cheesy
Yoruba women with low self esteem

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by xtremrules(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Please tell me what connotes jealousy in the post you quoted? Is it wrong to advise my people to protect themselves from harm and or invasion?

Do you have expansionary intentions towards yoruba land? If you don't then I don't see any jealousy or bigotry in what I posted my brother.

Check yourself.
Is quite clear you didn't realize that you over stepped your boundaries of hate and ethnnic bigotry. That self deception. Eveey comment you stated about the IGBO's is filled with hate, jealousy and fear for the IGBO's am not surprised that you still have't noticed that. please Don't let it eat you up. From a good Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
kendrick9:
the internet makes cowards lyk u to have the guts to say rubbish.. u are a wimp

Like a dog that refuses to listen to the hunter's whistle you are bent on getting lost.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2015
xtremrules:

Is quite clear you didn't realize that you over stepped your boundaries of hate and ethnnic bigotry. That self deception. Eveey comment you stated about the IGBO's is filled with hate, jealousy and fear for the IGBO's am not surprised that you still have't noticed that. please Don't let it eat you up. From a good Nigerian.

Mmadukaku:
Slaves and their master cheesy
Yoruba women with low self esteem

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ayodeji521: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Mchugh:

OMG!! can you guys just shut it? im REALLY tired of coming on here to see igbos making a fool of themselves...!!!!
I am igbo...and it disgusts me ......to see some of us make obscene comments. See Umunne m.. igbo people are not violent people...! we dont fight and we dont insult people indiscriminately... please lets stop with this perspective that we are at war with everybody...the war has been over for eons cant we just move on? IMO there is no need for an igbo president, or even a yoruba president, or an hausa/ fulani president... what we need is a NIGERIAN president.!!!! My yoruba brothers, i know abit about your culture.....it does not support violence or wanton distruction of property.... the truth is if we look around we will see that there is more that unites us, than d lines that divide us.

in other news CR7 for ballon d'or 2015!! grin
the only comment on the tread that makes sense.well done bro

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Kororugged: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2015
xtremrules:

[s]Is quite clear you didn't realize that you over stepped your boundaries of hate and ethnnic bigotry. That self deception. Eveey comment you stated about the IGBO's is filled with hate, jealousy and fear for the IGBO's am not surprised that you still have't noticed that. please Don't let it eat you up. From a good Nigerian.[/s]
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
[s]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See the problem with you Jonathains and saTANoids is that you don't how and what a Yoruba man thinks. Above all a Yoruba will fight for what is right.

You think Yorubas don't read the hate you spew online everyday, you think Yorubas reason with emotions and not their brains.

SEE THIS THREAD ALONE I CAN BET YOU HAS CHANGED THE MIND OF SOME YORUBA JONATHAN SUPPORTERS ABOUT VOTING JONATHAN.

You have called Yorubas names since Jonathan came into power....he is your Azikiwe.

Don't worry, Yorubas can think and reason,

Your stupidity is thinking Yorubas can be blackmailed and cajoled by tribal sentiments into voting Jonathan.

Next month is here, you and the clueless fisherman in Abuja will receive the shocker of your lives.[/s]
Enough with your presumptions and emotional assumptions -afterall nLers constitute a nanoscopic segment of the voter poulation in SW-because at the end it will be split thus negating any advantage your fulani overlords might have in the quest of plunging you into servitude..álà Mrs Osinbajo.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ddefoe: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2015
For the records,I have many yoruba friends,inlaws and brothers in church,office and housa friends too.I am not going to fight nor insult them.we are nigerians first,friends and brothers too! STOP THESE TRIBAL WAR PLEASE!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2015
lagbaja:
In case you didn't see this before:

OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians:"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers; all of you whether Christian, Muslim, ibo, yoruba or hausa stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa. PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE.
God will Bless Sierra lone for your comment.... If your want to do something you all y not start thinking of th questions that, will put them on their toes and stop making wars that can give anything else... Let me give a heads up... Start with the common value of your naira eeeeh!.. WMD's. ..
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:

Hypocrites.
Why that? I believe you were one of those that liked a comment when another 2eediot called PEJ sheppopotamus and insulted her about hiding the missing billions in her stomach.
How comes you'all are bitter wen one of your own is called a slave.
You're worst than a hypocrite.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by sanmibukunmi: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
You never gave Jona any block votes so we don't understand where this your "standing behind jona" comes from... as usual the yoruba vote will be split...we are just having fun gazing at your fate vis a vis Mrs Osinbajo in the alternate Universe that Buhari manages the elections.Nuff said.
Here I don't need to argue with you again......let's Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ if your Jona will win by February.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by xtremrules(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
diamondpaul:
U must be a Big fool, Bastard, also and an alien representative's of your father land for you to address the most respected peaceful nd reserved ethnic group in that manner's ...if this is how u guy's would start very soon u would all end up in ur landlocked area when the peaceful yorub's would go hard on you guy's nd send u packing...by then u would finally go nd eat ur dad's dick when there won't be nothing for ur clan to survive on....fool's......clamouring for break up but can't survive on their father's land swamping another man's abode.

diamondpaul:
U re. Fool. Big one for that matter I knw ur boldness only exist on social platform u can never try it outside the secrecy of ur key pad.....this is exactlly how ill mannerd ur father's werein those day's when they started wasting the life of ur innocent brother's nd sister's I knw ur selfish egoistic clan is not on the sit of power which is hurting u....u knw what? u guy's can never lead ..not in this country not when m still alive because u re. Product of unplanned mate.#y"all#.

Am Just wondering whom you're rendering these abuses on. But whom so ever it is, is quite clear you're embittered.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by robinsoncrosoe: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Pls u guys shd take note of my moniker.....because I have always said that our problem is nt corruption

Our problems are ethnicity,tribalism and religion.

If we can surmount these things,there won't be corruption in our lands again coz if an ibo man is the president and he steals,there won't be other ibos supportng him.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

When your rage has cooled; do you honestly think you handled whatever led to this post of yours in the appropriate manner?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Enough with your presumptions and emotional assumptions -afterall nLers constitute a nanoscopic segment of the voter poulation in SW-because at the end it will be split thus negating any advantage your fulani overlords might have in the quest of plunging you into servitude..álà Mrs Osinbajo.

Pained slowpoke..................................

Don't worry about us, we are fine just the way we are................................

We are not voting Jonathan, I rather vote a monkey instead of Jonathan......................

If the choice of voting is Jonathan alone, I will not vote.

Don't you get it, the use of HATE AND TRIBALISM WILL NOT GET JONATHAN VOTES. ALL YOU AND YOUR PAY MASTERS HAVE DONE IN THE PAST MONTHS IS SPREAD HATE, TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS TO GET SUPPORT, EXCEPT IT HAS FAILED.

Why am I even talking to you, be gone devil.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by xtremrules(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:

Hypocrites.

From my comment, in what way am i One?
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Why that? I believe you were one of those that liked a comment when another 2eediot called PEJ sheppopotamus and insulted her about hiding the missing billions in her stomach.
How comes you'all are bitter wen one of your own is called a slave.
You're worst than a hypocrite.

Has your boyfriend called you, I think you have more problems to worry about.

This she-goat is in Anambra peeps please ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Gbawe: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

The issue here is u Jonathanians have failed woefully in your bid to convince ppl to vote Gej.and then resulted into different sorts of lies and example is the one I mentioned above. 6 years ago we stood gallantly by Jona after Yaradua death for him to become president cos dt was what d constitution permits and 2 years after dt we voted him for anoda 4 years. All dis we did cos actully we are civilised and we don't allow ethnicity to cloud our judgements. Now majority of us are tired and we want a change and what do u ppl come up with Nothing else but just cheap and useless talk...u ppl are indeed a disgrace...

Very well-stated. Have the Yorubas not marched for and supported Jonathan electorally to help him become what he is today ? Or is the real pain of some folks precipitated by how Yorubas have now distanced themselves from supporting a man supervising the destruction and failure of Nigeria which we know is precisely what some vengeful souls are praying for?

Perhaps the real issue is the fear of some anarchists and secession-minded 'enemy within' who are unhappy the Yorubas may help to bring a halt to the free-fall into hell GEJ is supervising. 2,000 Nigerians were killed, without much said, around the same time the death of 12 people in France caused international outrage . This is the sort of chaos-ravaged Nigeria some vengeful "chop sand" exponents have always prayed for. They thus see GEJ as a messiah because he is helping to deliver the Nigeria of their dreams i.e one which is failed and in misery in hope their so-called "enemies of old" will be dejected. This is why an ordinary exercise related to the constitutional rights of Nigerians to vote and be voted for has been turned into an issue of ethnic division, clannish intolerance, unpatriotic scaremongering and anti-nation hatred by some people.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by xtremrules(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=Kororugged post=29809383][/quote]
Will you mind telling me why you did that?
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Seun is this what your front page is suited for?
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Has your boyfriend called you, I think you have more problems to worry about.

This she-goat is in Anambra peeps please ignore her.
cheesy another slave

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ebecode(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
DerKaiser:

Guy, deep within you, you know that you cannot approach any Igbo man, one on one, and talk smack with him.

One on one, an average Igbo guy will beat you to stupor even in front of your family.

Do not talk much, it makes you look like an I.d.i.o.t, just take the action and come back later to tell us how it went, if you survive it.

Quit your pathetic and childish Internet thuggery and attack the next Igbo guy you see, I dare you.

These Wimps should know their place, seriously.
Comments like this one above is what makes me dislike some Ibos atimes so arrogant set of people. It reminds me of when I was serving in one remote village in AKS..upon all d love I showed this my fellow corps member I never knew he hates me so deeply coz of my ethnicity,he even incited some old foolish Ibos against me in the village...they said Yorubas are saboteurs and these were d people I took as my brothers coz I believe in one Nigeria. It was his fellow igbo guy dat told me everything bcoz of my loyalty and kindness towards him(this is why I still respect some igbo folks).they even accused him of dining with d enemy...The day I confronted the fool as giant as he is o...he brought out a knife,dat if I come close he will stab me. He tot I would fear,i just find one stick and told him that we should get started,i want to teach d fool a lesson he will never forget even after dat day I told him dat he should let us slug it out one on one. The fool kept avoiding me and even told his allies in d village dat I wanted to kill him dis was a typical igbo from Arochukwu o....D school we even did d nysc was in d middle of a thick forest dat even armed robbers even attacked us once and I always walk home late in d night inside d forest snakes don even became our friends. So I urge sane Igbo people not to see yoruba folks as cowards anymone......Tolerance and Kindness does not equal to Timidity and Cowardice....God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

cheesy another slave

grin
cheesy

HAHAHA Ofe ni owun............ you can say anything you like online.

Come February Jona is coming home

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:

That is why people say a picture is worth a thousand words. I understand...But is she looking for something, bowing to a superior or ashamed of herself?
Pls post the picture of ur mother for the whole Nigerians to see.Nigerians care to see how terrible ur poor mother looks like.Pls quote me as soon as u can but don't forget to grant my request.Eyin oloribuku omo iran kiran.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

grin
cheesy

HAHAHA Ofe ni owun............ you can say anything you like online.

Come February Jona is coming home

grin cheesy but it doesn't still change the fact that osibanjo wife is a slave.
Jonathan is someone to beat, he refused to be under an hausa man but the slaves have sold their birthright to the gambari's and preferred to remain slaves than become independent.
Shameful

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

grin cheesy but it doesn't still change the fact that osibanjo wife is a slave.
Jonathan is someone to beat, he refused to be under an hausa man but the slaves have sold their birthright to the gambari's and preferred to remain slaves than become independent.
Shameful

Meet the next ladies to occupy aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Meet the next ladies to occupy aso rock
All I see is a slave and her madam.
One is smiling while the other is scared to laugh. grin
GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

GEJ till 2019

Like the way Jona is a slave in this pics abi

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:
These Igbo people don't ever learn. undecided

History they say have a way of repeating itself.

How old are u sef?

The three major region will suffer calsualties dis time around! (Less I forget the midddle belt are fighting harder now to displace and reclaim back their lost lands and culture to the fulanis and hausa's). So they might also b fighting to protect their territory... (That sud b in dream.... Nigeria can't go to war for now, but their can only b rioting as usual)..

Dia wud b no issue, as far as dis election is concern, here in d west- is gonna b peace.. At the north, GOD is in control- (the army will do lot of curbing - we know dem to b sumwat stubborn...

The truth is, any1 insiting war threat is a fool hu hasn't lived in other region of recent mayb only go visiting... Every other regions now are all fully armed dou with the north more arm nd cud receive better support from niger and chat wen it goes tough.. WE all praying it doesn't happen... (Is like u praying for the Third World War) (in Sir isaac newtons quote- I don't KNOW wat the 3rd world war will b fought with but I know THE FOURTH WORLD WAR WILL BE FOUGHT WITH Sticks and Stone).....

Let's stop insiting the war sound, dos dat saw the last one will never pray it happen again not even the soldiers- fighting your fellow co-trained colleague...
Their can only b rioting,, it will continue for a very long time....

Let's shun violence and call for peace.....
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

GEJ till 2019
Post the picture of ur poor mother and let Nigerians see how terrible she looks like.U are from a cursed tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

GEJ till 2019

See the girl of the lowest self esteem, you that you are begging a guy to come Bleep you......

You that a guy is fucking just for fun and you are too daft to know is talking about people who can buy you and your whole lineage.

How far naaa, babe hope you still travel to go service the bobo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Like the way Jona is a slave in this pics abi
Naah he's only being friendly... Simplicity and humilty is just the word to describe mr President.
It doesn't still change the fact that he has a gambari as his VP, humble yet soo powerful.

Unlike Tinubu bowing for Buhari as a sign to show that the entire yoruba race has pledged to remain slaves to the gambari's.
Allah yasawaka...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.