Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83148 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
DerKaiser:

Number 7 Deji Odunuga Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. If you do not show up by Sunday then know that your father was sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Go ahead and prove your bravery. The mouth wey u don make for this thread don too much.

Come prepared too because you may never make it back home.

I am waiting for you.

Quoted for reference.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by 1stola: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
I dont want to believe all this people calling yorubas the fulani slaves O
Somebody pls tell this Biafran slave to SHUT DA FUK UP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by BlackHuman(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2015
ALL I KNOW IS #CHANGE, #BUHARI.....and about Picture- Well, what's wrong with looking one's shoe for a split-second?......
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by anonimi: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Mrs Buhari capturing the moment like it really belongs to her, but what is Mrs Osinbajo doing?

The same thing the JagaBandit, who is the oga @ the top for Mr. Osinbajo was doing here =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by beetruth: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Nairalanders pls reply comments to the writer strictly and not his tribe or race as no one can speak for others but for him/herself. Enough of this tribal and religious insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by holatin(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2015
imagine nairaland becoming a field of tribal war.

its finished

money can truly corrupt anybody

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I can authoritatively say the cream of yoruba youths are now on the blogosphere and can see the hate the ibos have for us and the feeling is mutual.

I promise you IBOS one thing,as far as NIGERIA remains ONE, ibos will never ascend the highest office in the LAND.

The ibos have brought this upon themselves and we will make sure of that from GENERATION to GENERATION.

Selah.

Foolish poor boy. You don't need the office of the president to be successful boy! Do something with your life, unless you will mop the floor in my hq.

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2015
She's bowing down to d first lady of Nigeria lol
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by slightlyMad(f): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2015
she is scrolling through her phone which the shot did not grab, dumbskulz

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Genea(f): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
foolish being, Its you and your entire wretched family that will get killed from feb the 15th, 2015.. what I'm I saying?? Infact from tomorrow which happens to be the 15th too.. You will lose somebody dear to you(heart) that's if you even have any!! Bastard!! May you never know peace!!
r u insane,wat arrant nonsense is dis,u cant gv life ,so dnt take any,dnt curse a fellow human like dat,u cud av just ignored dis
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by David0(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Nothing is wrong wt d pix, the lady is naturally a humble woman. U can give her all d money in d world, but she still remain humble.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2015
It is irresponsible of the Moderator to bring this post to the front page instead of deleting it. What purpose does it serve.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Champele(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I have only said the truth and you are swearing because you know its the truth of matter deep down in your heart.

Keep on hating on the Yorubas and think they are not watching.Remember,ibos are in our land!

The Hausas have been quiet and are waiting to see how Jonathan wants to riggle out of this situation.

Please,tell yourselves the truth and stop creating inciting threads because you are afraid of February 14th.

We are numerous and we are watching......
dey and keep talking your land your land while the igbos keep making their money,keep dreaming the for the day you will chase them away and become rich with their property,no go hustle,keep dreaming for the gods.lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ZionJay(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:

you need a new brain obviously!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2015
....And the silly thread makes front page!

Smh
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by bola4dprec(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
Its simple,. She's only honouring her master • By bending (bowing) her cone-head,. The yo-robbers are slaves,. While the hausa/fulani are the masters • • • Lool,. Yo-robbers are truly slaves grin grin grin grin ¤
ile lanti ko eso rode. Pls don't mistakenly spell Yoruba as a Yo-robbers you may cause havoc both online and offline most of us here known you beyond your imagination irrespective of your political affiliation, religion and ethnicity pls embrace peace okay remember previous occurrence you may be very small then but it was very pathetic don't call for war. My bone of contention is to remind you how we the Yorubas value our culture as in respect is reciprocal we are not mumus if you throw stone again don't be offended we shall strike according

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Equado(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!
says a yoruba man,that's afraid of his own shadow? 2much talk if you ask me

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ronalmagic10(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Another chest beating coward is about to be exposed. Same way the legendary coward eggheaders and many others from that tribe were exposed on this forum. I dunno why they keep making mouth. Let's see how this one will turn out. Thread bookmarked.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Newkidoo(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
Its simple,. She's only honouring her master • By bending (bowing) her cone-head,. The yo-robbers are slaves,. While the hausa/fulani are the masters • • • Lool,. Yo-robbers are truly slaves grin grin grin grin ¤
grin grin grin
You are really funny!!
Yorubas are sharp thinkers!! They are brilliant, intelligent and brave. They love improvement and development. They will condemn what is bad any day any time!! Yorubas are blessed but I can't say the same about your tribe, whichever one you represent!!
But I know this Igbos are beautiful, creative and business-oriented!! They are sweet loving and caring!!
God loves Nigeria..
Now, girl go for help asap before it is too late for you!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by tranxo(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
When we keep sying it that ibo can never be President or. Control their Political destiny in Nigeria,people will say the other ethnic groups are marginalising the ibo.

Please OP,what is the significance of this thread?

Do you know that millions of ibo are in danger of genocide from Feb 15th,2015 if Jonathan tries to rig the Elections?

Keep stoking the fires of genocide by creating these Ethnic and religiously inciting threads.Everybody is just waiting for next month.
In your dreams! You think this is the 1960s? Fast-forward your intelligence(ignorance) to 2019(yes, Igbos are way ahead of the present age) and you will be DAZED!!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by texazzpete(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
To be frank, THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF PICTURE THAT SHOULD BE MAKING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF NAIRALAND.

This topic and several of the posts in it already contravenes Rule 1. Yet it's proudly on the front page.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by David0(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
kITATITA:
It is irresponsible of the Moderator to bring this post to the front page instead of deleting it. What purpose does it serve.

Seems u don't know most of d moderators are regular teenagers. They run the site like GEJ clueless.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
When we keep sying it that ibo can never be President or. Control their Political destiny in Nigeria,people will say the other ethnic groups are marginalising the ibo.

Do you know that millions of ibo are in danger of genocide from Feb 15th,2015 if Jonathan tries to rig the Elections?

Keep stoking the fires of genocide by creating these Ethnic and religiously inciting threads.Everybody is just waiting for next month.
Coward...Shut up if you have nothing to say. Its ur type that would continue enduring abuse because you are afraid. A man who is afraid dies a hundred times over before he is killed.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Imagine this nonsense on front page.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
kITATITA:
my brother eh.... Smh

Shame on Seun,Obinoscopy and other super-mods!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
The true son of a cursed tribe.Ur comment is highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by adrusa: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

The same thing the JagaBandit, who is the oga @ the top for Mr. Osinbajo was doing here =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Idi-ot! A man is bowing that to an older person and all this fool can see is ethnicity? Yorubas are well bred, we respect elders.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

or is this a subliminal message of what APC is planning? any security agent online pls take note for future reference.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by brunofarad(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Boko haram has slaughtered more hausas than they did to any other tribes in this country...

The hausas are the real victims to the fulanis and kanuris,but I dont think they understand it yet.

Alcatraz001:
The Scapegoats for any rigging next month will be the ibos NATION WIDE.Ya'all know that and are scared to your pants that's why am being quoted by these Ibo bantus.

Na me send una message make una hate everybody?

Na siddon look mode we dey oooo,we will teach you people a message worse than the Civil War.Idiats!!!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by DesChyko: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.
!!!

How about you drop your own private name and address? To demonstrate what we call 'guts'. No offence if you live under the bridge though.
I think comments like these are made by jobless miscreants.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Paretomaster(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2015
the question is WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN? she was just caught in an awkward position in d pix.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

This thread and that post is meant to redicule the Yoruba nation but politics no go allow you get brain. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.