Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83039 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Sheriff19: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
Its simple,. She's only honouring her master • By bending (bowing) her cone-head,. The yo-robbers are slaves,. While the hausa/fulani are the masters • • • Lool,. Yo-robbers are truly slaves grin grin grin grin ¤
Silence is the basic answer for a fool.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by anonimi: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:
You must be getting paid to take leave of your senses and join in insulting your culture and people of course unless if you are just another imposter brought up in Yoruba land. Only a b@stard will use a left hand to describe his father's house.

Now I know for sure that you are referring to the man who CLAIMS to be called Tinubu but others KNOW he is from Iragbiji and forged even his family background in order to STEAL us blind in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Edo, Oyo (and Ekiti until recently).

First this =>

https://www.nairaland.com/691556/pastor-tunde-bakare-bastard-cant

Then this one also =>

Group gives Tinubu 7 days to apologise to Yoruba obas

THE Yoruba rights’ group, while condemning a statement credited to the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu, describing majority of Yoruba obas as “useless” and “sell-outs,” has demanded a public denial of the statement.

In a statement made available to the Nigerian Tribune and signed by the secretary of the group, Wasiu Adeyemi, the group said the statement by Senator Tinubu was an insult to the entire Yoruba race, which was calculated to ridicule and bring the entire traditional institution to disrepute and odium.

The group, therefore, gave Tinubu seven days to apologise.

“Consequently, we give Tinubu seven days to deny the statement by putting up full page colour advertisement in fire major newspapers, apologising to our respected traditional rulers.

“Failure to do so shall cause us to embark on a campaign throughout the federation during electioneering campaign,” the statement said.

The group believed that Yoruba traditional rulers were gods on earth and, therefore, deserved to be revered.

“Our royal fathers are very special to us and there are lots of emotion attached to our relationship with them. In fact, in the Yoruba tradition, they are regarded as representatives of The Almighty on earth. We would, therefore, not stand by and watch as a group of irresponsible politicians drag their names in the mud,” it said.

Tinubui was alleged to have made the assertion last Friday, in Ijebu-Ode, during the Jumat prayer session to mark the 80th birthday of Awujale and paramount ruler of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona.

More from: http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/5705-group-gives-tinubu-7-days-to-apologise-to-yoruba-obas/5705-group-gives-tinubu-7-days-to-apologise-to-yoruba-obas

I am sure you will agree with me that such a man is utterly DESPICABLE and highly DEPRAVED. Don't you

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
Its simple,. She's only honouring her master • By bending (bowing) her cone-head,. The yo-robbers are slaves,. While the hausa/fulani are the masters • • • Lool,. Yo-robbers are truly slaves grin grin grin grin ¤
seun,obinoscopy you all knw what to do next.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
This is another reason every Yoruba should vote Buhari.

Threads like this help us to know the ibo true intentions.

If people are any smart you will notice she was looking at something else.

Well like I have always said, Jonathan government is not base on merit but on tribalism and hate.

and the moderator that brought this to the front page is a fool.

Sometimes I wonder if seun himself is any smarter than jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Gbawe: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:

He had me fooled thinking he was Yoruba.

Yoruba ke? The same fool who once asked "why are we Yorubas always acting like parasites" in a thread about oil whereas all real Yorubas know, aside even the substantial contribution of oil from Ondo to the national coffers, exactly our worth to Nigeria and what we bring to the table . He merely lives in the SW. He is not Yoruba. His views about Yorubas has never been complementary. In fact there are many like him who claim to be "Yoruba" yet laugh with bigots all day long , as he does here, when Yorubas are attacked unjustly.

In fact this Anonimi chap, along with the likes of Aljharem et al, is an example of the most dangerous category of Nigerians existing. I.e the 'enemy within' who lives in your midst and speaks your language yet rabidly hates you and is always waiting to plunge a knife into your back the minute you turn around. At least we know the OP is a revolting bigot who hates the Yorubas yet more dangerous is the fellow who, because he lives in the region and speaks Yoruba, pretends to be Yoruba only to then be taking sly shots against his so-called ethnic group even when they have done nothing wrong as is the case here. Is it not ethnocentric madness to be calling Yorubas names because we have rejected a man who misled Nigeria horribly for years?

Where is our sense of nationhood and responsibility if we just succumb to ethnic bigotry, as others have done, to then pledge blind support for GEJ when he is destroying Nigeria? A leader who , as a latest show of his 'madness', was condemned universally for sending a condolence message to France over the death of under 20 people at the hands of terrorist yet said nothing about the killing of around 2,000 Nigerians by Boko Haram? Is that the sort of President Yorubas should support because of ethnic jingoism? No. We are not wired that way. Let those who see ethnicity above everything simply meet us at the polls and spare us their immature name-calling bullcrap and scaremongering that only makes Nigeria appear a Country full of asininely aberrant folks.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by divaoflife: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Everytime I see' don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section';and more often than not,I see people shamelessly come here to fan the embers of discord.
I don't get it.Is it that some stupid comments are allowed to pull traffic or what?
This is so not right and I expect the mods to do something about it please.
And for those of you who are spoiling for war,be careful what you wish because when it happens,Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani,everybody would pay!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Humblesam(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
TheIROKO:
THRONE KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF. ASO ROCK IS NO THRONE. IGBOS HAVE NOT BEEN THERE IN 40 YEARS YET THEY DOMINATE NIGERIA'S ECONOMY.HAUSA/FULANI HAS BEEN THERE FOR MOST OF OUR NATIONAL LIFE BUT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT AND MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO WORK HARD IN ANY ENDEAVOR YOU FIND YOURSELF TO SUCCEED UNLESS U WILL FIND OUT LATE IN LIFE THAT U WASTED UR TIME HATING ON PEOPLE WHOSE HAS TAKEN THEIR DESTINY IN THEIR HANDS AND MOSTLY DO NOT CARE OF WHAT BECOMES OF NIGERIA YET UR BROTHERS (EITHER HAUSA OR YORUBAS HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR MOST PART OF YOUR LIFE) AND FOR UR THREAT I LAUGH IN SWAHILI.

You almost bring me down on my knees with this facts....
Some words are really sharper than iron. cry cry
You will live long my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by sucess001(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
foolish being, Its you and your entire wretched family that will get killed from feb the 15th, 2015.. what I'm I saying?? Infact from tomorrow which happens to be the 15th too.. You will lose somebody dear to you(heart) that's if you even have any!! Bastard!! May you never know peace!!

If truly you are female...You are a disgrace to yourself for these comments.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Stop crying and see the symbolics of the picture.It is time your people shake off tyranny and servitude...where a professor takes suffrage and umbrage from an Illiterate because of percieved tribal importunity.Yorubas should act like their strong ancestors of yore to reject sell outs and repell this subliminal trend of Northerners lording over them…....Oranmiyan,Lisabi,Sango,Afonja,Madam Tinubu even Fela will be turning their graves at this.

hahahahaha.....................

whatever you like say,

we are not voting clueless jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Bruteforce1o1: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Kororugged:
Seun Oam4j

Which of the mods brought this thread to the FP? This thread should have been deleted in the first place. The Mod that brought this to the FP must have known what the outcome will be. Do some Mods enjoy ethnic fights on NL?

Interesting

Let them be, they enjoy it and love it.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by hrm93: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
After reading all posts under this topic... I am an Ibo boy yet I reserve no resentment towards the fellow Nigerian. I see a reason why Africa remains a giant stumbling on mosquito limbs. No politician is worth dying for... if u try avenging an age-long ethnic vendetta. Can't you jst see beyond this ethnicity? Black Americans were united by a common struggle; of course after the shame of slavery and racism. When will Nigerians wake up?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Newkidoo(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
lagbaja:
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians:"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers; all of you whether Christian, Muslim, ibo, yoruba or hausa stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa. PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE.
Can we all read this and stop the nonsense we are doing now!!
If war should start, am very sure we will all lose something one way or the other!! God forbid!! But let us reason as one and make Nigeria one nation!!
Tribal and religious insults must stop on Nairaland!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by spicy244(f): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Is anything wrong in respect? If she bows , she's just showing respect and that is how the yorubas are trained. A picture shouldn't cause all dis....bikoooo
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by anonimi: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Gbawe:
Yoruba ke? The same fool who once asked "why are we Yorubas always acting like parasites" in a thread about oil whereas all real Yorubas know, aside even the substantial contribution of oil from Ondo to the national coffers, exactly our worth to Nigeria and what we bring to the table.

Kindly show us the input of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC led yorubas in the recent national conference on true fiscal federalism that reflects your position of "what we bring to the table".
Thanks.

We USED to bring a lot to the table in the days of Awolowo and 50% DERIVATION.
Not anymore since these Looters-in-Power who are masquerading as inheritors of Awo's legacy cunningly & violently took over our leadership.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Missmossy(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm some people though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Ohhh because we were slave d first time he Buhari ruled abi? FYI idiagbon was majorly in charge of tins wen buhari was first in power....sm days ago sm1 posted smtin abt Osibanjo eventually becoming d president now u ppl are here posting anda tin.its obvious dt u have been engulfed in confusion in a bid to throw propaganda instead of telling us real issues
You see why the likes of thieffnubu play on your naivety to yoke you with stone age dwellers? Ok let us play it your way and imagine buhari drops dead in the middle of his admin,that is, after securing his aces with loyalists from his base. Do you think that cabal will allow so much as a whimper from thieffnubu nay Osinbajo? Forget talk brother. Your political freedom lies elsewhere than hinging on a fit septuagenarian from falling dead in the middle of his Cabal.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Yoruba ke? The same fool who once asked "why are we Yorubas always acting like parasites" in a thread about oil whereas all real Yorubas know, aside even the substantial contribution of oil from Ondo to the national coffers, exactly our worth to Nigeria and what we bring to the table . He merely lives in the SW. He is not Yoruba. His views about Yorubas has never been complementary. In fact there are many like him who laugh with bigots all day long , as he does here, when Yorubas are attacked unjustly.

In fact this Anonimi chap, along with the likes of Aljharem et al, is an example of the most dangerous category of Nigerians existing. At least we know the OP is a revolting bigot who hates the Yorubas yet more dangerous is the fellow who, because he lives in the region and speaks Yoruba, pretends to be Yoruba only to then be taking sly shots against his so-called ethnic group even when they have done nothing wrong as is the case here.

When judgment comes to those tribalists these imposters will receive the worst punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Yoruba ke? The same fool who once asked "why are we Yorubas always acting like parasites" in a thread about oil whereas all real Yorubas know, aside even the substantial contribution of oil from Ondo to the national coffers, exactly our worth to Nigeria and what we bring to the table . He merely lives in the SW. He is not Yoruba. His views about Yorubas has never been complementary. In fact there are many like him who laugh with bigots all day long , as he does here, when Yorubas are attacked unjustly.

In fact this Anonimi chap, along with the likes of Aljharem et al, is an example of the most dangerous category of Nigerians existing. At least we know the OP is a revolting bigot who hates the Yorubas yet more dangerous is the fellow who, because he lives in the region and speaks Yoruba, pretends to be Yoruba only to then be taking sly shots against his so-called ethnic group even when they have done nothing wrong as is the case here.

You have done something wrong brother...........

your sins to the morons are:

1 you are not supporting clueless jonathan
2 you have decided to use your brains instead of your emotions
3 you have not joined them to demonise the other tribe Hausa/Fulani
4 you are a free minded Nigerian

see they will continue to post pics online just to blackmail you to support their cause. Just like this thread, you can see the end game from the beginning.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by fasbat(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Mrs Buhari capturing the moment like it really belongs to her, but what is Mrs Osinbajo doing?

don't understand what ds is all about Point out what's wrong with ds picture? Or how did that offend u or me Abeg, u can do better now!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by justhelp(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
correctguy0900:
d op is brainless who should b tamed at isolation unit in yaba left. bye
what about the mod that move this to fp, they are all useless and silly

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ugonna1054(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2015
diamondpaul:
U re. Fool. Big one for that matter I knw ur boldness only exist on social platform u can never try it outside the secrecy of ur key pad.....this is exactlly how ill mannerd ur father's werein those day's when they started wasting the life of ur innocent brother's nd sister's I knw ur selfish egoistic clan is not on the sit of power which is hurting u....u knw what? u guy's can never lead ..not in this country not when m still alive because u re. Product of unplanned mate.#y"all#.
shaay eleyi ya werey ni Who da F*ck are u

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Scatterboss(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Never knew you noticed that as well, he said Yorubas are parasite and feed on some people's oil. I saw the post and just laugh, more reason i like the Jmaine guy, his support for PDP is purely politics and not tribal. You can't see him speak ill of his Yoruba tribe, I just laugh at some people esp Alh Harem and Anomini.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by anonimi: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:
When judgment comes to those tribalists these imposters will receive the worst punishment.

Ko ri fun e gegebi ero okan re si mi - May it be unto you as you wish unto me/ Amen

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2015
spicy244:
Is anything wrong in respect? If she bows , she's just showing respect and that is how the yorubas are trained. A picture shouldn't cause all dis....bikoooo

Look at the pics again, she was looking at something else, the pics angle shows something different from the reality. but tribal bigots have decided to give it a another colouration

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2015
laplace12:

Legendary cowards cheesy

I was thinking you would drop your address too
cowardice runs in their blood. Na only mouth dem get.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ddefoe: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Thanks! I think this forum needs to reinvent itself.I doubt if this is the objective for establishing nairaland.I dare to say that there is serious derailment and the owners of this forum must act fast to redeem this.the security agents should us take note of that guys threat of genocide.he must be apprehended.this is a shame for this nation I dare to say.
missyAL:
It has got to a point where members are threatening each other with deaths or bodily harm and the mods are watching this unfold without closing the thread. They would rather ban members that disagree with their demi god policy.

Shame

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by hrm93: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2015
fasbat:
don't understand what ds is all about Point out what's wrong with ds picture? Or how did that offend u or me Abeg, u can do better now!
I tire oooo . To even say this took over 5pages of bashing....it shows that there is a problem with Africa... Yet some people will pick guns and bombs to defend whatever ridiculous message the op was trying to pass. #Discord.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by litetias(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
I think the other woman is shy and hates attention. Also she's probably overawed by Buhari's wife. Probably the age gap and a little bit of charisma. I don't think there's much in it.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by listenersky: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
This is another reason every Yoruba should vote Buhari.

Threads like this help us to know the ibo true intentions.

If people are any smart you will notice she was looking at something else.

Well like I have always said, Jonathan government is not base on merit but on tribalism and hate.

and the moderator that brought this to the front page is a fool.

Sometimes I wonder if seun himself is any smarter than jonathan.
God bless you for this comment. I observed the picture and I think she was looking at her phone. Mrs Osibanjo was pressing her phone. That was why she was being carried away. So OP, get that into your cranium.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by anonimi: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Scatterboss:
Never knew you noticed that as well, he said Yorubas are parasite and feed on some people's oil.

Kindly show me where I simply called yorubas parasites otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ak4God(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:
There is a igbo saying that, you go start from the fart take know how the shit go be.

Fulani never enter power, already somebody is on the sideline. Na real house girl.

hehehehehehehe!

As Igbo be slaves to the Ijaws?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by calaway: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Keep consoling yourselves.....I know deep down the heart of every ibo man there is that pain knowing that you are a 2nd Class Citizen in your Country and you or your children will NEVER be President of your OWN Country.Ojukwu and millions of hateful and unforgiving ibos caused this.

The ibos have been conquered PSYCHOLOGICALLY hence they try their utmost best to get money by going into trading so as to spite other NIGERIANS with their ILL GOTTEN wealth.

We yorubas have got news for you! We don't care for DIRTY MONEY and EASY VIRTUES that you ibos have come to exemplify! We are OMOLUABIS and we treasure a good name and integrity.

The YORUBAS and HAUSAS control your destinies via POLICIES aimed at forever subjugating the present and future generations of IBOS.

I am a NIGERIAN and I and MY Children can ascend the highest throne in the LAND.

You IBOS should ruminate on these few points and cry to bed.

IGBO KWENU!!!! GEJ TILL 2019 ...
pay no attention to buhari's child bride and her maid (osibade' s wife).

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.