Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (60449 Views)

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by sagaciousblog: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
The above is from your link and its further supported by your first line below..cant argue any further!
Preciousjoz:

"Veterinary dentistry is the FIELD OF DENTISTRY
applied to the care of animals . It is the art and
science of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
of conditions, diseases, and disorders of the
oral cavity, the maxillo-facial region, and its
associated structures as it relates to animals.
In the United States , veterinary dentistry is one
of 20 veterinary specialties recognized by the
American Veterinary Medical Association
." from Wikipedia. your answer is at the bolded. dentistry only study humans!
The above is from your link and its further supported by your first line ..cant argue any further!
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
sagaciousblog:
veterinary dentistry is a subspecialty of Dentistry and veterinary doctors have to study dentistry to do it..google is ur best frnd though!
I didn't see this quote though.that settles it all!

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by dondiggy: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
standd:

[size=14pt]

I can only laugh. I studied physics and it changed my life, my physique, the shape of my head, mixed my brain together. I cried, I prayed, I read till I shed hot tears, I watched my course mate go insane, some fainted, some withdrew.
I crammed 18 pages of pure formulas in just 2 days to pass, I solved Mathematical Physics where the lecturer would give you the answer and ask you to solve backwards to get the question. Quantum Physics gave me Migraine till date.
One day I woke and started cursing Einstein, Schrödinger, Fermi, all the dead Scientists cheesy
If I hear again that Chemistry is tougher than Physics, I will vex cheesy

All the lecturers and Profs I know that truly know Physics are no longer normal. They don't act normal undecided
[/size]
Quantum state of mind, I can relate with this

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by dondiggy: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sammyblake:
I'm a psychology major..bt I don't see how chemistry is tougher than physics. .. Physics is fucking abstract.... back to psychology /sociology.... Psychology is harder. hands down...you'll have to take loads of biology and stats classes. .. . Psyc is both biological and social science
Physics ain't abstract, all physics theories /laws /equations has application. It's just so unfortunate it's only the theory aspects that are being taught most in school

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Geology and Marketing... What's the connection?
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Geology and Marketing... What's the connection?
one is studying the earth and the other one is studying market on the earth surfacegrin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigga oi finished from unilorin, u need to ask few chemistry students about chemistry bro
iamrealdeji:

Thick lie,physics is more difficult,come to Unilorin and study physics,na then you go know say baba na father
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Bros as u have quantum physics na hin we have quantum chemistry, omo dt tin no smile oo, go reaction mechanism, rxtn kintectics, natural products, mak u dey memorise structures, formulas,reactions, wey be say dem go giv u small 1 for klass, karry adVance kom for exam u go just dey watch questions like chinese, u nor go understand werin dem right bruh...etc, if we have a chemistry student in the house, perhaps u will understand..physics is equally very hard bro, buh not like chem....I like the way my guy put the two courses for number 2

standd:

[size=14pt]

I can only laugh. I studied physics and it changed my life, my physique, the shape of my head, mixed my brain together. I cried, I prayed, I read till I shed hot tears, I watched my course mate go insane, some fainted, some withdrew.
I crammed 18 pages of pure formulas in just 2 days to pass, I solved Mathematical Physics where the lecturer would give you the answer and ask you to solve backwards to get the question. Quantum Physics gave me Migraine till date.
One day I woke and started cursing Einstein, Schrödinger, Fermi, all the dead Scientists cheesy

All the lecturers and Profs I know that truly know Physics are no longer normal. They don't act normal undecided
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Nigga oi finished from unilorin, u need to ask few chemistry students about chemistry bro
Of course,chem is also difficult,my younger bro studied it in unilorin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by djcrown(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Biochemistry should be listed first. It does not matter whether you are in a private,federal or state university, biochemistry is difficult. Why do you think that all those ladies that are pretty before been admitted to department of biochemistry become superUGLY by the time they get to 300L biochemistry The biochemical reaction leading to such transformation can only be explained by a biochemist.
"Towards a better living"
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
djcrown:
Biochemistry should be listed first. It does not matter whether you are in a private,federal or state university, biochemistry is difficult. Why do you think that all those ladies that are pretty before been admitted to department of biochemistry become superUGLY by the time they get to 300L biochemistry The biochemical reaction leading to such transformation can only be explained by a biochemist.
"Towards a better living"
LOL
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Stancrus(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
sagaciousblog:
the list should be;
1. Dentistry before medicine cos they do evertin pple in medicine does plus their addittional workload except obst and gyn..secondly, there is NOTHING, a student in medicine wud say dat a Dental student have no idea of but the medicine student knows Nothing about dentistry.
2. Geology before pharmacy; omo geology no be beans o and pharm guys need to cram drug names like mad
3.Biochemistry/optometry..others can follow..
N.B; these are my opinions and no one shud quote me for any insult.
oga you forget veterinary medicine men that course is by far one of the hardest courses to study in nigeria universities oh I respect those guys a lot there
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
BS!
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by AceRoyal: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
TEAM PLANT BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY!
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Omeny: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where's Mgt Accounting or Intl Accounting?
Incomplete list!
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Appliedmaths(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Proud graduate of Mathematics and Economics, from the prestigious University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by kamez(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
I studied industrial physics...

thats the eja nla of difficult courses
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Linguistics/nigerian language
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nikkyfash: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
To study Microbiology for AAUA no b beans oooo
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Honour91(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by SOPIGO: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
What about Surveying
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by iamkneeyi: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
icecalm:
Your insight and judgment is also appreciated.

The additional difficulty in the comparison of each paired courses is given by their positions.

1-- Veterinary MedicineHuman Medicine

2-- PhysicsChemistry

3-- EngineeringArchitecture

4-- DentistryOptometry

5-- BiochemistryPharmacy

6-- Animal ScienceMicrobiology

7-- EconomicsMathematics

8-- LawPhilosophy

9-- GeologyMarketing

10- SociologyPsychology

Meteorology
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by profem1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mathematics and physics all the way. If it's possible to come to this world again, I'll certainly do mathematical physics.
It opens your mind to the world of impossibility. It's often said whatever goes beyond a mathematician is beyond the world!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by gemiclem(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
currently studying Economics in uniuyo,i swear ecn111 and 112 no be bean (maths and statistics)
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016

[size=14pt]

[/size]
Example:Prof.Amah Nduka of FUTO.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by LogoJ(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
icecalm:
Your insight and judgment is also appreciated.

The additional difficulty in the comparison of each paired courses is given by their positions.

1-- Veterinary MedicineHuman Medicine

2-- PhysicsChemistry

3-- EngineeringArchitecture

4-- DentistryOptometry

5-- BiochemistryPharmacy

6-- Animal ScienceMicrobiology

7-- EconomicsMathematics

8-- LawPhilosophy

9-- GeologyMarketing

10- SociologyPsychology

try surveying and geoinformatics
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Temysteve(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Moblord:
Mathematics should come before economics i think
Economics is broader than Mathematics.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Dbisector(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
What of survey or survey geo informatics
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
I rep applied chemistry. Buh trust me physics NA die, those physics courses I took in my 2nd year was like chewing paracetamol and chloroquine at the same time without water.
Chemistry is not easy either immediately you begin spectroscopy,chemical kinetics,statiscal thermodynamics (studied only in OAU and LAUTECH), crystal structures, electrophoresis, heterocyclic structures(reaction and preparation of naphthalenes,anthracenes,harwoth synthesis.)blah blah blah. All NA die hard. Still on it tho.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
It's Civil Engineering/Architecture.How dare you compare the whole Engineering to Architecture.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by dabrake(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mathematics-StatisticsComputer Science

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.