Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (60383 Views)

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Reddington(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
And you guys forgot Quantity Surveying?? Maybe Google will give you a clue.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Ogochukwu67(f): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
FrancisTony:
Zoology & Botany is tougher than these courses you mentioned.

When you are done cramming botanical names of all plants & animals, different kingdoms, phylum, order etc, you will know it ain't a day job.

My dear is better to cram botanical names than to cram formulas
Formulas inside formulas

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by kirchofff(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
spencekat:
It's Civil Engineering/Architecture.How dare you compare the whole Engineering to Architecture.
don't mind him, let him com and try electrical/electronics,pure electronics or telecommunications

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by nnowu(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Law should have been among the 1st_ 3rd
#team law fac,ESUT
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ogochukwu67:

My dear is better to cram botanical names than to cram formulas
Formulas inside formulas
Really??

About hundreds of plants you never knew about their existence, then give their order, class, kingdom etc.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by dictbennie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
No computer science? Only programming is tougher than all the courses combined..

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Aleora(f): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016

[size=14pt]

I can only laugh. I studied physics and it changed my life, my physique, the shape of my head, mixed my brain together. I cried, I prayed, I read till I shed hot tears, I watched my course mate go insane, some fainted, some withdrew.
I crammed 18 pages of pure formulas in just 2 days to pass, I solved Mathematical Physics where the lecturer would give you the answer and ask you to solve backwards to get the question. Quantum Physics gave me Migraine till date.
One day I woke and started cursing Einstein, Schrödinger, Fermi, all the dead Scientists cheesy
If I hear again that Chemistry is tougher than Physics, I will vex cheesy

All the lecturers and Profs I know that truly know Physics are no longer normal. They don't act normal undecided free matter jare,guy I no study physic buh abeg chemistry hard pass physics,I no like calc buh I pass physic I failed chemistry,free matter oooo
[/size]
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Ezekiel727: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2016

I agree with you, Physics is abstruse. It is particularly arduous because a lot of imagination is involved. If you can't envision what you are studying you may run mad.

yeah you are right physics is abstruse.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
O.P wetin 8, 9, and 10 dey do there? those are mild courses jare.How about you try Accounting which should be in the top 3! angry
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
nnowu:
#team law fac,ESUT
delegatus non potus delegare?
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by kissval1388: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
hmmmmmmmm it seems microbiology no hard. this one nobody is talking about it. maybe I will change my mind from studying it.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by kunlegboye(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Faculty of Engineering, university of benin.

I salute thee
I salute you back in Aravie and Olagbegi tone even tho Salami wont draw out their conclusion!

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
rosalieene:

Chai..... especially quantum chemistry! very abstract aspect of chemistry. I remember when we were writing the exam in 300l, everybody carried mgbo(micro ntoto sheets) into d hall. we were only about 5 that used our head. At d end last na we Wey use head pass am well. heard its very few profs handling the course in d whole of west Africa. who wan venture into that kin hard course sef. After all d cramming, God favoured me.
Abeg chemistry no easy jare. We Wey grad with 2.1 with our head na because of God's favour
Beauty and brains..nice combination.Are you taken? kiss
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by temitope28(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chaii physics na real Die Hard course
Courses lyk quantum mechanics,mathematical physics,statistical physics,Analytical mechanics,Solid state physics,Electrodynamics,computational physics,thermal physics,chai I doff cap for physics
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by omohjesu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am a sociology student nd I would agree dah psychology is very difficult each tym I borrow psych it's a burden diff thoeries omo Una wey dey psych Una dey try....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by omohjesu(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
nnowu:
#team law fac,ESUT
. Abeg no talk am law gini go do physics law kor tcheew
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by omohjesu(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
nnowu:
#team law fac,ESUT
. Abeg no talk am law gini go do physics law kor tcheew angry
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by lovely17(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
No pharmacology? angry
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Yeminace(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Geology is still the toughest!!! You study the whole world and every other courses. Geology have more than 30 branches that can be study as a degree.
Subdisciplines of geology:
Economic geology
Mining geology
Petroleum geology
Engineering geology
Environmental geology
Geochemistry
Geological modelling
Geomorphology
Geophysics
Historical geology
Hydrogeology
Mineralogy
Paleontology
Petrology
Sedimentology
Stratigraphy
Structural geology
Volcanology
Planetary geology
medicals geology
climatology
remote senses. e.t.c.
Main: Planetary geology See also: Geology
of solar terrestrial planets
Geology of Mercury
Geology of Venus
Geology of the Moon
Geology of Mars
Geology of Jupiter
Geology of Saturn
Geology of Uranus
Geology of Neptune
Each of these still have more branches. a 3rd class n pass graduates from geology are doing good in any where.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nelico: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
U are very very ignorant of the contents of human medicine. Dental students are absolutely ignorant of paediatrics, psychiatry, community medicine, family medicine, and only have introductory knowledge of internal medicine & surgery. Pls dont allow a dentist handle ur medical & surgical conditions. Its tantamount to suicide.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nelico: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
sagaciousblog:
the list should be;
1. Dentistry before medicine cos they do evertin pple in medicine does plus their addittional workload except obst and gyn..secondly, there is NOTHING, a student in medicine wud say dat a Dental student have no idea of but the medicine student knows Nothing about dentistry.
2. Geology before pharmacy; omo geology no be beans o and pharm guys need to cram drug names like mad
3.Biochemistry/optometry..others can follow..
N.B; these are my opinions and no one shud quote me for any insult.

U are very very ignorant of the contents of human medicine. Dental students are absolutely ignorant of paediatrics, psychiatry, community medicine, family medicine, and only have introductory knowledge of internal medicine & surgery. Pls dont allow a dentist handle ur medical & surgical conditions. Its tantamount to suicide.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Damfostopper(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
For those saying chemistry is tougher than physics..... SMH for them and for those saying dental medicine n veterinary medicine abi na animal docs is tougher than MEDICINE n SURGERY.....SMH too for dem... Dey might av smoke skunk
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by streetsoldier1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2016

[size=14pt]

I can only laugh. I studied physics and it changed my life, my physique, the shape of my head, mixed my brain together. I cried, I prayed, I read till I shed hot tears, I watched my course mate go insane, some fainted, some withdrew.
I crammed 18 pages of pure formulas in just 2 days to pass, I solved Mathematical Physics where the lecturer would give you the answer and ask you to solve backwards to get the question. Quantum Physics gave me Migraine till date.
One day I woke and started cursing Einstein, Schrödinger, Fermi, all the dead Scientists cheesy

All the lecturers and Profs I know that truly know Physics are no longer normal. They don't act normal undecided

Did u study ur physics in FutA?
[/size]
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by iamcourage(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
biochemistry is no childs play..I wont even encourage my enemies to study Bch..by the time you are done with pathways you will just run mad..not to talk of the massive organic structures that go with it..if I survive bch nothing else can kill me
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
icecalm:
is still fine shall but because of what others may think about economics difficulty let leave it that way since they are on the same stand. mathematics is somehow fictional but economics spreads to a broad real dealings
dats correct.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by 247notire(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2016

[size=14pt]

All the lecturers and Profs I know that truly know Physics are no longer normal. They don't act normal undecided
[/size]
From a fellow physicist and a Super Lion, one bottle of Henny my guy smiley. I remember the days of Schrödinger's equation and the madness of General Relativity
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by DONADAMS(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
[b][/b]

[size=14pt]

[/size]

[size=14pt]

[/size]

[size=14pt]

[/size]
your last paragraph is very tru
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by simiolu1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
temitope28:
Chaii physics na real Die Hard course
Courses lyk quantum mechanics,mathematical physics,statistical physics,Analytical mechanics,Solid state physics,Electrodynamics,computational physics,thermal physics,chai I doff cap for physics

You sound as if you studied at lautech?
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by ujezeez(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Chemistry is tougher than physics!.
Please continue to drum it in their ears...Chemistry bad!...
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by manakocha(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
not attesting to how though Physics is but that pple actually do run away for it. I have a victim here with me....even tho I still judge with the elementary ones of Sec Sch but Just that u can't be in any of the Medicals without a strong gott
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by ujezeez(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sholaystar4me:
Bros as u have quantum physics na hin we have quantum chemistry, omo dt tin no smile oo, go reaction mechanism, rxtn kintectics, natural products, mak u dey memorise structures, formulas,reactions, wey be say dem go giv u small 1 for klass, karry adVance kom for exam u go just dey watch questions like chinese, u nor go understand werin dem right bruh...etc, if we have a chemistry student in the house, perhaps u will understand..physics is equally very hard bro, buh not like chem....I like the way my guy put the two courses for number 2

Tell them...they dare not joke with chemistry
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Dminister(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
If I hear sociology and pyschology where pol science is.
Courses like state and economy,development studies, political thought 1 and 2, public policy analysis.
Law students taking pol science courses failing anyhow.
Pls go verify in other universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out. / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.