Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (60388 Views)

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by dplomaticVal: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

ANSU now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Uni

Good to know you'rخ an alumna of ANSU. studying there too. #teamLAW
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by geogift(f): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2016
sagaciousblog:
the list should be;
1. Dentistry before medicine cos they do evertin pple in medicine does plus their addittional workload except obst and gyn..secondly, there is NOTHING, a student in medicine wud say dat a Dental student have no idea of but the medicine student knows Nothing about dentistry.
2. Geology before pharmacy; omo geology no be beans o and pharm guys need to cram drug names like mad
3.Biochemistry/optometry..others can follow..
N.B; these are my opinions and no one shud quote me for any insult.

Geology no b beans oo talking from experience
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by DEIFIED(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2016
Sociology can frustrate ones life, especially if you have sadist lecturers.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Dminister(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
samyomz:
you can compare Pol with sociology but not with psychology guy.... Come and do physiological psychology or clinical psychology.... Even substance abuse which is kind of a precursor to psychopharmacology..... Guy you go change your mind
May be u forgot pol science students also take courses from psychology dept,sociology,philosophy and economics as elective courses. In my school no dept under social science students dare to even think of taking an elective course from pol science because of the critical analysis and objectivity nature of dept courses.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Chibuetu: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2016
try English and literary studies... you will eat your shell
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Fadekebisola(f): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
sagaciousblog:
the list should be;
1. Dentistry before medicine cos they do evertin pple in medicine does plus their addittional workload except obst and gyn..secondly, there is NOTHING, a student in medicine wud say dat a Dental student have no idea of but the medicine student knows Nothing about dentistry.
2. Geology before pharmacy; omo geology no be beans o and pharm guys need to cram drug names like mad
3.Biochemistry/optometry..others can follow..
N.B; these are my opinions and no one shud quote me for any insult.
thanks for hyping us dental surgeons but we dont do everything in medicine and surgery..is just few selected topics and we dont do things like psychiatry, neurosurgery...

thanks again but we are baba in dentistry and doctors are baba in their medicine and surgery....dont put division, we are one with them
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Equiano: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
samyomz:
bro you can't compare psychology and sociology in terms of toughness, psychology is harder even physical anthropology no reach am half... Introduction to psychology is easy and it's the basis of why pple are saying psychology is easy... Come and do research methods, cognitive psychology, physiological psychology and clinical psychology.... Your life will change...
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by jairusben(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
study medlab,,then u knw what is hard
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Alexander001(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2016
iamrealdeji:

Thick lie,physics is more difficult,come to Unilorin and study physics,na then you go know say baba na father
most students in unical don't want to associate with anything physics in unical.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by killsmith(f): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Temysteve:
Economics is broader than Mathematics.
shut ur a** up.....
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
SuPeRq:
Chemistry and Physics were like brothers and sisters, Most times the two courses are kind of related but the almighty difference is that you can still have idea in physics questions but in Chemistry if you don't know it, just save yourself the stress of writing rubbish, submit your blank sheet............ grin Chemistry and Physics were like brothers and sisters, Most times the two courses are kind of related but the almighty difference is that you can still have idea in physics questions but in Chemistry if you don't know it, just save yourself the stress of writing rubbish, submit your blank sheet............ React with Chemist today, You'll need the bond tomorrow

You don't know what you're saying , even a chemist will slap you for this travesty you just mentioned.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2016
I devoutly believe one's cerebral leaning would aid his choice of course position on a scale of mental and intellectual demand especially when effecting analysis of the reconditeness of knowledge derived from Physics and Chemistry. A healthy number of chemistry students find physical concepts uncomfortable involved even after adequate grasp of physical chemistry (physics in chemistry) and vice versa. I studied Industrial Chemistry and i have close friends whose compass of study is Physics. I can place physics above chemistry because i find it easier to understand but two of my friends place chemistry above physics due to the same reason.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Equiano:
bros, as a Sociologist am a chartered Accountant wtin 30 months. wats there in accounting. I even can 3rd overall in public sector accounting in ican exam. Sociologist knws smtin abt everything and everything abt d society. sociologists rocks!
hmmm.so Youre an ACA. thats nice..
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2016
dplomaticVal:

Good to know you'rخ an alumna of ANSU. studying there too. #teamLAW
yes ooo
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Anambra state university right? How nice to know. And what did you study?
industrial chemistry
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by akee01(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2016

[size=14pt]

I can only laugh. I studied physics and it changed my life, my physique, the shape of my head, mixed my brain together. I cried, I prayed, I read till I shed hot tears, I watched my course mate go insane, some fainted, some withdrew.
I crammed 18 pages of pure formulas in just 2 days to pass, I solved Mathematical Physics where the lecturer would give you the answer and ask you to solve backwards to get the question. Quantum Physics gave me Migraine till date.
One day I woke and started cursing Einstein, Schrödinger, Fermi, all the dead Scientists cheesy
If I hear again that Chemistry is tougher than Physics, I will vex cheesy

All the lecturers and Profs I know that truly know Physics are no longer normal. They don't act normal undecided
[/size]
.... I support u boss, that quantum physics is a hell on its own and mathematical physics kills faster than hot bullet. Still recovering from d injuries sustained frm dis courses
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by callMeAlpha(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Comparing Microbiology to Animal science is insane just like comparing Physics to chemistry...... Microbiology should be compared to Biochemistry while Physics should be compared to Mathematics... Talking from personal experience and that of friends back then in school....
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by mayskit4luv(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2016
ujezeez:

Please continue to drum it in their ears...Chemistry bad!...
talk of Natural Product...... or Pick Applied Spectroscopy! the two sef finish physics... Chemistry na die....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by mayskit4luv(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2016
SuPeRq:
Chemistry and Physics were like brothers and sisters, Most times the two courses are kind of related but the almighty difference is that you can still have idea in physics questions but in Chemistry if you don't know it, just save yourself the stress of writing rubbish, submit your blank sheet............ grin Chemistry and Physics were like brothers and sisters, Most times the two courses are kind of related but the almighty difference is that you can still have idea in physics questions but in Chemistry if you don't know it, just save yourself the stress of writing rubbish, submit your blank sheet............ React with Chemist today, You'll need the bond tomorrow
well said..... For Chemistry, if u don't know,u don't know! Lobatan
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by anthney87: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2016
I don't get this medicine crap.. Medicine is just a ist timer or ist stage grade to advance. we have different branches of medicine like surgery , obstetrics gynaecology dentistry vertinary human medicine family medicine etc. so be explicit in wat area of medicine u re talking about. we call them all medicine students.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

industrial chemistry
That's lovely. If you could make a 2.1, you have my respect.

Thumbs up.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by anthney87: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2016
callMeAlpha:
Comparison Microbiology to Animal science is insane just like comparing Physics to chemistry...... Microbiology should be compared to Biochemistry while Physics should be compared to Mathematics... Talking from personal experience and that of friends back then in school....
guy u don't know anytin abt the comparism u re talking.
Chen hard pass physics. physic own b say if u know the formular u re good to go but Chen is not like that.
Biochemistry is very very tough. Ask medical students they mostly fail biochemistry courses in school. they always manage to pass it and jubilate that one is just for simple medical biochemistry not pure biochemistry with pathways.
But I guess geology shud be compared with engineering
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
joseph1832:
That's lovely. If you could make a 2.1, you have my respect.

Thumbs up.

awwww
thanks
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
mayskit4luv:

talk of Natural Product...... or Pick Applied Spectroscopy! the two sef finish physics... Chemistry na die....
or is it advanced organic chemistry? choi..... chemists in the house I dey hail una o

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

awwww
thanks
Oh you're welcome. I always have lots of respect for brainy chics, lol. Hope you have a brainy character too? Lol.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you're welcome. I always have lots of respect for brainy chics, lol. Hope you have a brainy character too? Lol.
lol
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

lol
I didn't know what I said was funny? And I was thinking I'm not a funny guy. Lol.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by mayskit4luv(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

or is it advanced organic chemistry? choi..... chemists in the house I dey hail una o

I hail d great isotopic moieties....
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by samju100(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2016
deeMarc:
I rep applied chemistry. Buh trust me physics NA die, those physics courses I took in my 2nd year was like chewing paracetamol and chloroquine at the same time without water.
Chemistry is not easy either immediately you begin spectroscopy,chemical kinetics,statiscal thermodynamics (studied only in OAU and LAUTECH), lolz how do you know that only in OAU they study those topic get ur fact right bro.crystal structures, electrophoresis, heterocyclic structures(reaction and preparation of naphthalenes,anthracenes,harwoth synthesis.)blah blah blah. All NA die hard. Still on it tho.
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by ezigr8(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2016
law should have come first cox it is the melting pot of all courses and profession.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by kenoz(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2016
sad
Re: 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria by Setaje(f): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Psychology over sociology anytime.... Courses like psycho biology, cognitive psyc no be beans oh

Or even clinical Psychology( psychiatry) and Physiological Psychology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out. / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.