Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division (22111 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / Nigerian Soldiers Protest Against Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by adrainuche(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Seriously cry
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2015
aze:

For Once In Your Life, Try Putting Itself In Harm's Way. Then U Can Feel The Heat The Way They Did.

You should have apply for curlers Job instead,.coward

What you forbid shouldn't be seen in your mouth
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by klodike(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Oga wey get sense, your wisdom should have let you know that if one group of soldiers succeed, another must fall. There is this thing they say about persons who always insult people....................My mama train me well sha.
Usman212s:
they are meant to succeed not to die mumu
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Philipmems(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Why dont the military own up to the fact that they have serious issues within their rank and file, this patriots are complaining of equipments, welfare, morale yet you give them no other option than to become what they fight against... angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by sammyj: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2015
The Clueless administration has so much swim in corruption and muddy waters which has also got into the Army further has cause more confusion in the army. the army commanders and generals has benefited in corruption through this same government that we are now losing the war against the insurgency, soldiers are now protesting for the lapse of mismanagement and corruption of this current government. The wind of change is coming to blow away this government and his cohorts at all levels. God bless Nigeria and come FeBuhari 2015, we will vote out the clueless one back to Otuoke.

4 Likes

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Deapexboy(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Badluck evry where in this country..

BUHARI KUM TO OUR AIDgringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
this is the reason patriotism is gradually dying in Nigeria. The one who steal money is honored with awards and chieftaincy title while the real people who work for the country are sanctioned

2 Likes

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by chronique(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
*sighs* I don't seem to understand what's happening in the army again.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by dublinkmy6: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
Nigerian soldiers are cowards! I don't have any pity for them! The should have been jailed for the offence!
what offence?
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by sammyj: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Even when your clueless and drunkard called CNC refuse to give them the right weapon to go and fight a much more armed BH!!!
klodike:
Soldiers are meant to die in battle field and not sit in barracks and take pepper soup. Mr sergeant whether it's sticks u were giving, use it and fight. I thought it use to be obey before complain.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by texalux(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Some people ar fOolish so dey fit ur papa stick make him go war front u go alow am go? No mind our yeye president small time now him go dey talk say CNN is bias in dia repot, u ar not comander of Army force bt commander of corroption people, Febuhari 4life
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by edo3(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2015
free2naira:
Evidently there's a rapid decline in the level of discipline in the Nigerian Armed Forces.
I dey tell u broda.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by drey076(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari for president
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Nten: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2015
The revolution in Nigeria is starting from the military, a time bomb waiting to explode. If about 200 soldiers are protesting thier dismissal, about 40 challenging their unjust execution sentence and other mutiny offences because their senior officers pocket the money meant for sophisticated weapon and yet give them command to go and die. A trained gallant soldier pushed back to civil life at the peak of his career means danger to the populace.

3 Likes

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Prymestrr(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

No picture no video

And

You guys believe grin
Typical e-clown. Obstinacy na disease. Gullibility na infection.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by jazzy4naija(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2097362/mutiny-sahel-insight-into-operation check this out and you will have a clearer picture of the conditions this soldiers are made to fight under
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by 2fine2fast(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2015
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
Item was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....
Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation blind
because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than
the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by The Thieves
Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Send to everybody in your contact, maybe it may get
to Aso Rock in 48 hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Vainglory: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
Nigerian soldiers are cowards! I don't have any pity for them! The should have been jailed for the offence!
I have said it often. The chaps we have in our army these days are not the brave ones. They are just folks with enough connections.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by dROC1: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2015
otokx:
Tomorrow some will say CNN is biased when in effect its the reality of the situation.

I guess the soldiers in Jos were dismissed because that CNN report where two soldiers in Jos spoke out.
I guess they just wanna punish the whole lot.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2015
klodike:
Soldiers are meant to die in battle field and not sit in barracks and take pepper soup. Mr sergeant whether it's sticks u were giving, use it and fight. I thought it use to be obey before complain.
have seen USA soldiers kitted before.? u seen dem with bullet proof vest rite., if soldiers are meant to die just like dat., y do d USA govenment still give deir soldiers bullet proof vest among other things.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by BlackTechnology: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Vainglory:
I have said it often. The chaps we have in our army these days are not the brave ones. They are just folks with enough connections.

God bless you

This is the main problem

Many of them shouldn't be in the force. cool
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by cute75(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2015
This Country Leaders are never sincerely....always trying to bend d truth even with pure evidence at hand....God help us!!!
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by jazzy4naija(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
have seen USA soldiers kitted before.? u seen dem with bullet proof vest rite., if soldiers are meant to die just like dat., y do d USA govenment still give deir soldiers bullet proof vest among other things.
God bless u for this...... This is not the first time the NA is loosing territory to the insurgence but the Chief of Army Staff is taking this one personal because he wants to appease the CDS. He is not considering the economic, social and security implication of such an action. These aggrieved soldiers who feel victimised by this action might decide to act in manner detrimental to the progress of the country.
  All the soldiers are asking for is a fair hearing on the matter and not some kangaroo court with a predetermined verdict to dismiss soldiers who gave their best but the system failed them in the provision of equipment for the execution of a given task.
  The current battalion of soldiers are more in number and better equipped but the NA feels they are performing better. No investigation was conducted to ascertain why this soldiers performed the way they did. In advanced countries they beg citizens to join their army because the have low unemployment level. In compensation for this sacrifice, the are well taken care of. If not for the high rate of unemployment in the country most this soldiers will not go near the military.

4 Likes

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Maser: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
klodike:

It is because we have fools and heartless folks like you that this country is in a sorry state. You don't belong to this civilisation. Spit! You disgust me!

1 Like

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by jazzy4naija(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Vainglory:
u sound brave i think people like u would be good for the. Please try and join the NA
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by reborn1: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Son

I don't believe paper

Upload the Youtube or Pics as evidence grin

Will remind you this anytime you make any allegation here....
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Fourwinds: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2015
jazzy4naija:
God bless u for this...... This is not the first time the NA is loosing territory to the insurgence but the Chief of Army Staff is taking this one personal because he wants to appease the CDS. He is not considering the economic, social and security implication of such an action. These aggrieved soldiers who feel victimised by this action might decide to act in manner detrimental to the progress of the country.
  All the soldiers are asking for is a fair hearing on the matter and not some kangaroo court with a predetermined verdict to dismiss soldiers who gave their best but the system failed them in the provision of equipment for the execution of a given task.
  The current battalion of soldiers are more in number and better equipped but the NA feels they are performing better. No investigation was conducted to ascertain why this soldiers performed the way they did. In advanced countries they beg citizens to join their army because the have low unemployment level. In compensation for this sacrifice, the are well taken care of. If not for the high rate of unemployment in the country most this soldiers will not go near the military.
wisdom is not common......it works without sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by EMPERORSKY(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmmm,I won't be surprised if the military seize power cos for d first time in history we heard of mutiny in d Nigerian Army nd now dismissal of over 227 officers who just came back from service.Den d reason for celebrating Armed Forces Remembrance Day is nullified
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2015
I SEE VIOLENT REVOLT IN NIGERIA IN VERY NEAR FUTURE.
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by stagger: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Biafrans started the war with no weapons. Most of what they used were seizures from the federal army (especially at the battle of Abagana) and home made constructions.

Soldiers should use their initiative. They can"t fight BH but if it is to beat civilians, they are at their best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by dvee2: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
datguru:
Can someone tell me what's happening in this country?

Seems like we don't have a lead. I'm a Gej fan but truth be said, Gej has done Nigeria no good.

But all the same, GEJ until someone comes with a better plan. Buhari has no plan

Can you listen to yourself? You confirmed things are wrong, but still insists it should continue
Re: 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division by orits2014: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmmm please ooh Guoodluck do something about this men because they an later be involve in something that might be worser than bokooooooo hmmmmmmm or even join them hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politicians Realigning To Form New Party- ThisDay / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / INEC Sacks REC Frankland Briyai ‘For Joining APC’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.