Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (25761 Views)

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda / VP Osinbajo Contradicts Buhari / Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=28pt]3 million jobs are possible annually in Nigeria.
But I will now show how these jobs can be created outside the APC.
Only the geniuses in APC know what to do.
There are over 100 untapped industries in Nigeria that will create over 5 million jobs annually.[/size]
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by HugeMac: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
APC have stupid followers and their power hungry leaders know it , because only fools believe a party that is not up to two years , have plans that will touch every sector ,

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by tejpot(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
I don't see a contradiction,rather I see an explanation.Osinbanjo says 720,000 will be created "within the first year" in partnership with the states.36 states each employing 20,000 is 720,000.now the partnership with states doesn't limit the FG's efforts which was why he mentioned expanding the frontiers of agriculture which can generate limitless employment.so like I said,I don't see a contradiction.osibanjo simply gave a further explanation so his "720,000 jobs within the first year" is like a minimum.a certainty that will then be improved upon to get to 3million
Na only you get sense on this thread.

GMB till all liars perish in the lake of burning fire

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by CallMeBIRA(f): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
I don't see a contradiction,rather I see an explanation.Osinbanjo says 720,000 will be created "within the first year" in partnership with the states.36 states each employing 20,000 is 720,000.now the partnership with states doesn't limit the FG's efforts which was why he mentioned expanding the frontiers of agriculture which can generate limitless employment.so like I said,I don't see a contradiction.osibanjo simply gave a further explanation so his "720,000 jobs within the first year" is like a minimum.a certainty that will then be improved upon to get to 3million
Pls tell them,I wonder if people even think before commenting
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by iyobs7(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
PDP acting like kids mstcheeeeeewwww... Picking holes and fault with everything APC does, abeg make them face their campaign jare

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Whatever the case may be. Let's give them chance and see what they will do..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by dasrackhor(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dis peepz r bloody liar..
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fr3do(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Create jobs as in civil service? That would be economic suicide, recurrent expenditure will be too much.
It is Nigerians that can employ Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by koikoi2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
As for me and my household we hv decided not to be distracted by APC.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Bayswater: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:

3million jobs in a year, are you alright my friend? I see, you drank the kool aid.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Uch74(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
how will u see a difference btw 3million and 720,000? Go skool una no gree! Lol...Like Buhari like followers!

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by yurme(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Justbright(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:

leave dem....d logicbehind d explanation is too much for dem to comprehend...coconut heads like their spokesman
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Edywalex: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
Tanx 4 d xplaination.Dnt blame d OP because illitrate is a disease.Simple xplanation he cant differenciate.SAI sai sai GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Lordfranklin(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Vote out power!
Vote for change!!
Sai Buhari come feBUHARI 14th!!
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Uch74(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]3 million jobs are possible annually in Nigeria.
But I will now show how these jobs can be created outside the APC.
Only the geniuses in APC know what to do.
There are over 100 untapped industries in Nigeria that will create over 5 million jobs annually.[/size]
Exactly what I was thinking! Mtcheeeew! Its only a senile old man like Buhari that can wake up to say such stupid things.....I heard Fashola calling Agbaje an old man at only 57....He said He's too old to rule Lagos state......Buhari @70+ must really be a young boy! Association of People that are Confused=APC

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Uch74(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lordfranklin:
Vote out power!
Vote for change!!
Sai Buhari come feBUHARI 14th!!
Exactly! Like vote for Islamization of Nigeria! Vote for old systems in a modern era! Buhari isn't an option O! Unless we love terrorism and Sharia!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ZUBY77(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:

OK I get you.

20,000 from each 36 States and FCT...

The rest 2.3 million comes from Federal Government State. Abi?

And all those things will be achieved after stabilizing the World oil price.
And burning every Boko Haram member alive.

I wonder why it's difficult to see that all politicians are just plain liars.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
To all Nigerian Youths who really wants a better future for Nigeria and yourself I mean the youths that have VOTER'S card not kid dat just know how to run their smelling mouths only on Nairaland o pls pls and please let's Give GMB a chance just a just to prove wat he his made of pls abeg ............PDP don try please let's breath in fresh air at least for decades now na just dem let's see wat another person can do

God bless Nigeria

if u fink I have said something reasonable feel free to LIKE &SHARE
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by shizzle11(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
ellechrystal:
These guys r highly confused.
U c y it's not good to deceive others with lies.
One stupid thing about telling lies without planning just to get votes is that u tend to forget ur lie.
I pray they calm down.
Power isn't by force
Its their hallmark, they and their supporters... i told you a few days ago cheesy

@post APSh1t deceiving gullible and ignorant nigerians with lies, deceit, falsehoods, blackmails and cheap propaganda since 419AD

Kai oshigbanjo

kai buhari

kai APC

failbuhari2015

#GEJ on course

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:
@Op, did is what they mean:

President to create 3m job, while vice to create 720, 000 job.

So don't give yourself unnecessary headache.

This is absolute foolishness.

Pray tell how they will make nearly 4 million jobs in one year when Obama in America could only make 1.5 million jobs in SIX years?

They are literally lying to you with fake promises but you refuse to use common sense to see it. If America a country that has WAY more resources, markets and opportunity can only make 250,000 jobs a year...

Please APC tell me how Buhari can make 3 million... or even 720,000 in one year? Anyone tell me how?

Na lie.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by gen2briz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:

They will not read this one now..... Na photographic achievement dey go dey do up and down. Prof. Yemi did not promise scam immigration jobs.

For me oo, na up top GMB i dey ooo.
#GMB till GEJ comes out to thank Nigerians for giving him shoes.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
gen2briz:

They will not read this one now..... Na photographic achievement dey go dey do up and down. Prof. Yemi did not promise scam immigration jobs.

For me oo, na up top GMB i dey ooo.
#GMB till GEJ comes out to thank Nigerians for giving him shoes.

Answer the question.

How will Obisanjo make 720,000 jobs every year, when Obama and America have a bigger market, more opportunity and can only average 250,000 jobs a year the past six years?

Tell me how APC will create nearly 500,000 more jobs in Nigeria than Obama can in America? I will await your response.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
lacasa:

Where's the Propaganda?

Those numbers r good quotes if the will is there

GEJ's govt steals first then presents ghost jobs second, that's why you see no jobs

The retard is someone who says 'Stealing is not Corruption' and defends/protects thieves to a fault.

That kind of president is dangerous to have

#GMB till GEJ returns the $20Billion tongue

Guy, Lie another lie, please.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Vikky014(f): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:
Confusion runs in the veins of APC.
That was hw Amaechi went to Abia n said he's Ibo only to go to Lagos and said he's Yoruba.

let me ask in Wike's voice, "pikin wey get papa every where and they change name too na beta pikin be that"?

By 2023, it's Buhari n Fr. Mbaka on a new ticket.

Sai GEJ till 2019.
hahahaha@buhari and fada mbaka.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by sanmibukunmi: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
The 720,000 jobs is still realistic....but I will gladely take any of the 2
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Bode2: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
The 720,000 jobs is still realistic....but I will gladely take any of the 2

Tell me how making 720,000 jobs a year is realistic, when Obama and America can only make 250,000 jobs in a better economy and market?

Tell me how? Tell me if ANY country has every made 720,000 thousand jobs a year? Has that ever been done?

It is a lie. More political lies and promises they will never keep.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Bode2: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Uch74:
Exactly! Like vote for Islamization of Nigeria! Vote for old systems in a modern era! Buhari isn't an option O! Unless we love terrorism and Sharia!
guy, stop saying what you can prove.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by sanmibukunmi: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

Tell me how making 720,000 jobs a year is realistic, when Obama and America can only make 250,000 jobs in a better economy and market?

Tell me how? Tell me if ANY country has every made 720,000 thousand jobs a year? Has that ever been done?

It is a lie. More political lies and promises they will never keep.
Talk from facts and not fictions...through out last year, Obama created atleast 150 000 jobs averagely every month....there was one particular month he created 320000 jobs so don't tell me Obama couldn't create jobs...Nigeria is not as populated as USA and I believe we have enough resources to create 720000 jobs at least....3 mill might not be possible but 720000 per year is well attainable.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Bode2: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Uch74:
guy, stop saying what you cant prove.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by wissy123: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
The Presidential and vice-presidential candidates of Nigeria’s largest opposition party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo may have contradicted themselves on the job creation policy of their party.

This is because APC had in its Christmas message to Nigerians issued in Abuja by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, promised the nation that it would create 3million year in, year out.
The APC statement in its eight paragraph, said ”Our eight pledges for a better Nigeria, which are highlights of our manifesto, form the core of our social contract with Nigeria. During our first term in office, we pledge to create 3 million new jobs a year through public works programmes and by shifting the economy towards value-added production will be our primary economic target.”

Similarly, on last Tuesday, APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, assured that he would create 3 million jobs every year to tackle unemployment and also jail corrupt politicians.‎

Buhari at a rally in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, to Umana Umana as APC governorship candidate in the state, also stated that “When we come into power, anyone who steals Nigerian money will end up in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons. We are going to make sure that Nigeria’s wealth belongs only to Nigerians.”‎

Buhari’s interesting promise of 3 million jobs every year, is half of what United States President Barack Obama has created in six years of his presidency.

However, APC vice presidential candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has at least on two occasions contradicted the “3 million” statement.

According to him, APC plans to introduce a social security scheme for every elderly or disabled Nigerian, just as he promised that its government will provide “720,000 jobs in its first year”.

Osinbajo stated this last Thursday in Benin City when he met with the people of Edo State where reeled out APC’s social and economic programmes.

Addressing a large crowd at Imaguero College Hall, Osinbajo said, “For the first time in the history of Africa, we are introducing a social security scheme. It means the elderly who are poor and the disabled will be given stipends.

“Now the reason why that is important is because our country has continued to be one of the poorest 35 countries in the world despite our resources. We have 110 million people who are extremely poor, so we need to lift people out of poverty,” said the Professor of Law.

Osinbajo added that the APC will ensure that state governments will, with the backing of the Federal Government that has 52% of the revenue control, employ 20,000 young persons per state acting as an emergency relief.

A day earlier (last Wednesday) at the Osogbo City Stadium, Osun state, Osinbajo made the same statement.

Addressing a crowd at the end of a 10-kilometre walk tagged “Walk for Change Nigeria,” Osinbajo lamented the massive youth unemployment in the country, saying a Buhari-led APC government would tackle this.

“We will provide 20,000 jobs in each of the states of Nigeria when we are elected. We will revive our agricultural sector by providing a ready-made market for farmers and encourage them, as the government will be purchasing their farm produce,” Osinbajo promised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) / Peter Obi Campaigns For Afam Ogene In Ogbaru LGA Of Anambra / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.