Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (25734 Views)

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda / VP Osinbajo Contradicts Buhari / Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

Even with the numbers you have provided, using your own information... you still can't see Buhari and Obisanjo are lying?

Okay,
- Obama created 5.1 million in 6 years.
- Bush Senior created 2.63 million in 4 years.
- Bush Junior created 1.28 million in 8 years.

Are you so simple minded to believe Buhari can create 3 million jobs PER YEAR (12 million jobs in 4 years) or Obisanjo can create 720,000 jobs PER YEAR (2.9 million jobs in 4 years)?

This is why we are in this mess. These politicians lie and lie and lie and you foolish people believe this nonsense, then cry foul when they fail you.

I will repeat, it is literally impossible for Nigeria; a country no where near the infrastructure, economy, development and market of United States of America to compete or outdo the country in job creation.

Yet you have convinced yourselves these guys will do in one year what your numbers say it will take Obama four. It is a shame.

While you celebrate the low ambition and low accomplishments of Jonathan, we are happy to aim much higher. Let's us say we achieve 50%, would a million new jobs not be appreciated in this country. As we all know unless electricity supply which the pdp has failed to significantly improve after 16years, is improved the private sector will still face challenges.

Btw, any comments on Jonathans copycat promise?
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174763-breaking-jonathan-pledges-2-million-jobs-annually-re-elected.html

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

The APC is talking about creating jobs, and that necessarily includes private sector employment growth. If the government establishes the right framework, the private sector will pick up. Already there is a commitment to adding 100,000 to the police because of our obvious security issues.

#change
#GMB
#APC

You've not answered the question. 100,000 to the police? Interesting. Financed by who? Funds generated how?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
To all Nigerian Youths who really wants a better future for Nigeria and yourself I mean the youths that have VOTER'S card not kid dat just know how to run their smelling mouths only on Nairaland o pls pls and please let's Give GMB a chance just a just to prove wat he his made of pls abeg ............PDP don try please let's breath in fresh air at least for decades now na just dem let's see wat another person can do

God bless Nigeria

if u fink I have said something reasonable feel free to LIKE &SHARE

Ewehhhh! NOBODY liked not to talk of sharing. ..

What does it mean?

Guy, I'll keep all differences aside, make I go like that post abeg. Haba! grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by killuminati(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
theshadyexpress:
I can see APC e-goats avoiding dis thread,they r getting tired of defending their clueless and big for nothing old hag(buhari)

GEJ till buhari eats shit
Your father go chop dog shits!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Akpan107(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
ambrosini593:
I rather not vote than to waste my vote on buhari.
I rather spend my 20,000k to vote for GEJ than to vote for Buhari free of charge.

It is a waste of time voting APC.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Sunky200: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
to those saying that confusion is the tents of the APC or that they were making un-achievable promises,

I will like to tell you 3000000 employment provisions propaganda is a feasible project and that it is very practical and easy to achieve. this project is being practice in Osun state since the first year of the present government in power.

this is what the APC intend to integrate into all state in the federation.

if this can be achieved by the federal government and respectively states by the idea and practice same, 3,000,000 × 2 jobs will be created.

think again how the economy will be positively affected.

I have known that this ideology will go Mega throughout the federation one day.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Sunky200: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
to those saying that confusion is in the tents of the APC or that they were making un-achievable promises,

I will like to tell you 3000000 employment provisions propaganda is a feasible project and that it is very practical and easy to achieve. this project is being practice in Osun state since the first year of the present government in power, year 2010 to be precise .

this is what the APC intend to integrate into all state in the federation.

if this can be achieved by the federal government and respective states buy this idea and practice same, 3,000,000 × 2 jobs will be created.

think again how the economy will be positively affected.

I have known that this ideology will go Mega throughout the federation one day.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xano:

You've not answered the question. 100,000 to the police? Interesting. Financed by who? Funds generated how?

Financed by the same nation that pays 10billion to charter jets for Diezani, the same nation that has a presidential fleet of at least 8 aircraft, when even the US president has to 'manage' 2.
Look up the manifesto. There will be a major program of house building of the affordable type, and there are initiatives to stimulate private enterprise and agriculture.

Once again I ask, Jonathan has made a copycat promise to provide the same jobs. No details included. Do you believe him?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174763-breaking-jonathan-pledges-2-million-jobs-annually-re-elected.html

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised two million jobs yearly if re-elected into office.

Mr. Jonathan spoke Monday in Ibadan, Oyo State, were he met supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, ahead of the February 14 election.

The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, quoted the president as saying he will generate jobs for the teeming unemployed population in Nigeria.

He did not say how that will happen, after largely failing to provide as many jobs in the last six years as president.

Besides corruption and insecurity, the Jonathan administration is persistently criticised over the huge unemployed population in the country.

The government has always pointed to its Small and Medium Scale support programme, Youwin, which gives grants to only 1,200 people yearly.

The government says the programme has engaged hundreds of thousands, a figure that has been questioned.
The government has also failed to defend its claim that it created 1.6 million jobs in 2013.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by emmasege: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please who's the flag bearer?, buhari or osinbajo?, & I hope they are talking about gainful employments & not the type in osun state where youths are paid #8000 to sweep the street & cut bushes?
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

Financed by the same nation that pays 10billion to charter jets for Diezani, the same nation that has a presidential fleet of at least 8 aircraft, when even the US president has to 'manage' 2.
Look up the manifesto. There will be a major program of house building of the affordable type, and there are initiatives to stimulate private enterprise and agriculture.

Once again I ask, Jonathan has made a copycat promise to provide the same jobs. No details included. Do you believe him?

#change
#GMB
#APC

Politicians lie. They lie to win support. As for Diezani, we have unfortunate people in every administration. PDP has, also APC.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by geawears: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
deceits! that's all I see about #Gej #buhari... I see changes though, whoever it is going to be would be compelled to do so.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
How will that be possible? Na juju den go use create am.....smh for GMB.. Am an intellectual not a fool..Gej carry on
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

This OP is really sick upstairs...

Buhari promised 3million jobs in total
Osibanjo talked abt 720,000 jobs in their first year
Total of 720,000 jobs for 4 years is what?
720,000 * 4years = 2,880,000 jobs in 4 years which is approximately 3million jobs...

More lies...

The APC statement in its eight paragraph, said ”Our eight pledges for a better Nigeria, which are highlights of our manifesto, form the core of our social contract with Nigeria. During our first term in office, [size=16pt]we pledge to create 3 million new jobs a year [/size]through public works programmes and by shifting the economy towards value-added production will be our primary economic target.”

Now you're trying to spin the truth to make things fit. So you even realize what they are saying doesn't make sense.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xano:

Politicians lie. They lie to win support. As for Diezani, we have unfortunate people in every administration. PDP has, also APC.

There are too many unfortunate people in this government, and there is no evidence that Jonathan requires any level of discipline or probity in his ministers or staff. That must change. There must be consequences for inappropriate and illegal behaviour in government.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

While you celebrate the low ambition and low accomplishments of Jonathan, we are happy to aim much higher. Let's us say we achieve 50%, would a million new jobs not be appreciated in this country. As we all know unless electricity supply which the pdp has failed to significantly improve after 16years, is improved the private sector will still face challenges.

I have not celebrated anything. I have not praised Jonathan.

Btw, any comments on Jonathans copycat promise?

They are both lying. The difference is you are a fool who will believe them. I am not.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

There are too many unfortunate people in this government, and there is no evidence that Jonathan requires any level of discipline or probity in his ministers or staff. That must change. There must be consequences for inappropriate and illegal behaviour in government.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Those who left PDP to APC, are they corrupt? Like I said both Presidential candidates have unfortunate people around them.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

I have not celebrated anything. I have not praised Jonathan.

They are both lying. The difference is you are a fool who will believe them. I am not.

True
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Champele(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari and his gangs still decieving some people like they did their fathers in 1980s.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by dougivilla(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:
@Op, did is what they mean:

President to create 3m job, while vice to create 720, 000 job.

So don't give yourself unnecessary headache.

Don't waste ur vote,

Vote wisely,

Vote APC

Vote GMB
smh. What kind of illogicality will all ye APC e-rodents not present to defend your constantly goofing change team?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by bestshinner: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
nooooo kissnooooo
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by TempleChinedum(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
I don't see a contradiction,rather I see an explanation.Osinbanjo says 720,000 will be created "within the first year" in partnership with the states.36 states each employing 20,000 is 720,000.now the partnership with states doesn't limit the FG's efforts which was why he mentioned expanding the frontiers of agriculture which can generate limitless employment.so like I said,I don't see a contradiction.osibanjo simply gave a further explanation so his "720,000 jobs within the first year" is like a minimum.a certainty that will then be improved upon to get to 3million

Shataaap this is why you wrote jamb 5 TIMES
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by tiwiex(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
i am getting worried. Do these people have any economic advisers in their fold? America creates an average of 1.5m jobs annually. That is an industralized nation. Make dem get their acts together soon.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by expertfingers(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Delafruita:
I don't see a contradiction,rather I see an explanation.Osinbanjo says 720,000 will be created "within the first year" in partnership with the states.36 states each employing 20,000 is 720,000.now the partnership with states doesn't limit the FG's efforts which was why he mentioned expanding the frontiers of agriculture which can generate limitless employment.so like I said,I don't see a contradiction.osibanjo simply gave a further explanation so his "720,000 jobs within the first year" is like a minimum.a certainty that will then be improved upon to get to 3million

May GOD bless your brain. You deserve to be a minister.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Amitex(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Job creation is not hard for Buhari.

APC VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. Cattle rearers: available positions 1 miilion,
2. Gworo selling: available positions 1 million
3. Mai ruwa: available positions 300,000
4. Mai guard: available positions 400,000
5. Mai dollar: available positions 300,000

Total vacancies 3 million job for 2015
Qualification required: Affidavits. Your certificate is not important as long as you claimed to have them on your affidavit.

Send application to Lair Muhammed, APC Secretariat, Abuja
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by emonk: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nairaland APC mouth piece una no GI move this one to front page abi?
If no be say Gej na peace living guy him for don remove una

Gej till 2019
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by lisimmo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ayoola2002(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
dougivilla:
smh. What kind of illogicality will all ye APC e-rodents not present to defend your constantly goofing change team?
Go and die
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by dougivilla(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:

Go and die
A sitting governor in ur Islamic people's Party once said same to a poor defenceless widow. It is not unexpected of an APC e-cockroach, you're a true follower.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ayoola2002(m): 2:32am On Jan 18, 2015
dougivilla:
A sitting governor in ur Islamic people's Party once said same to a poor defenceless widow. It is not unexpected of an APC e-cockroach, you're a true follower.
Mr man, leave me alone and face front.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Bayswater: 2:43am On Jan 18, 2015
emmasege:
Please who's the flag bearer?, buhari or osinbajo?, & I hope they are talking about gainful employments & not the type in osun state where youths are paid #8000 to sweep the street & cut bushes?

That's the one they are talking about, O-YES and YES-O in Oyo n Osun states.

These people are just too wicked.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2015
People forget that a politicians idea of creating jobs is giving the youths Keke on hire purchase or the o-jobs they gave people in Osun,paying then 5k a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy / Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.