Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998647 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Galads:
hmmmm, this kind parade day sweet o, b4 u know u go sleep for chair till morning. Lol. This kind parade go day germo? Cos I go like sleep for chair with somebody.
Hehe... of course e go dey na... Eke mk u and ur fellow Munichians dey ready oh...
Una go host the Nairaland German students during oktoberfest 2016...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ceeesaw:
This september will be good ooh.. #teamwinter bus is gradually getting full. Congrats Kciano, Trendy & Kaypops...
thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Congratulation.... Still counting.............

On to the next one Ekefourtyseven IJN.............

thanks. eke47 own will surely come

IRepTeamWinter2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
iyke20024:

Congrat!
thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmanuellaiyke: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good day Nairalanders...I v been following this thread for sometime now.I actually started reading from part1. My interview date is for October8....Lectures in my school will start on the 26th...Enrollment deadline is 30th of October...Hope I can meet up..And I am yet to fund d account.I am waiting for DB to send my account details.But I have been making enquiries...Banks have been telling me I can't make d transfer with a form A...dat it isn't tuition fees.Answers are needed please.Thanks to u all in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:
Good day Nairalanders...I v been following this thread for sometime now.I actually started reading from part1. My interview date is for October8....Lectures in my school will start on the 26th...Enrollment deadline is 30th of October...Hope I can meet up..And I am yet to find d account.I am waiting for DB to send my account details.But I have been making enquiries...Banks have been telling me I can't make d transfer with a form A...dat it isn't tuition fees.Answers are needed please.Thanks to u all in advance

Bro it is possible to meet up.
I hope my testimony helps.. My visa was approved in exactly 11 working days.. I.e 15 calendar days.
Now because your visa processing time is not much.

MAKE SURE YOU FUND BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW. I. E GET DB CONFIRMATION PRINT OUT AND SUBMIT DURING YOUR INTERVIEW.

MAKE SURE YOU PREPARE VERY WELL FOR THE INTERVIEW. THAT WILL HELP YOU ALSO FOR PEACE OF MIND AFTER THE INTERVIEW.

AFTER YOUR INTERVIEW.. A WEEK BEFORE ENROLMENT call your department to assist you in fast tracking your visa application. Or if you really can't deal.
Call the foreigners office of schools location. Or anyone can call for you to know the state of your application and tell them what's at hand.

Cheers..

Your db account details should be ready before October 8.
The most important thing is funding before your interview for your case especially.
Pls try to get a bank can do the form A. Form A works.
Sometimes the only risk is when they will debit your account and you getting confirmation asap.

But pls once again try to sort the form A processing before October 8.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guess I missed a lot. Splendid way to break into the embers. Congrats Kciano, Kaypopps & Amahtrendy!!! We dey una back jejely.........

emmanuellaiyke:
Good day Nairalanders...I v been following this thread for sometime now.I actually started reading from part1. My interview date is for October8....Lectures in my school will start on the 26th...Enrollment deadline is 30th of October...Hope I can meet up..And I am yet to find d account.I am waiting for DB to send my account details.But I have been making enquiries...Banks have been telling me I can't make d transfer with a form A...dat it isn't tuition fees.Answers are needed please.Thanks to u all in advance
I think you can make it. Just fund your account as soon as you get the details from DB. Yes, banks will tell you that, but insist on speaking to a senior staff. From what I've been seeing/hearing, I'd recommend Union Bank. Once your account is funded and you have a good interview, let your school know what's up and possibly contact them a week after your interview to contact the foreigners office on your behalf...
God speed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmanuellaiyke: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
twinkle1:

Bro it is possible to meet up.
I hope my testimony helps.. My visa was approved in exactly 11 working days.. I.e 15 calendar days.
Now because your visa processing time is not much.
MAKE SURE YOU FUND BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW. I. E GET DB CONFIRMATION PRINT OUT AND SUBMIT DURING YOUR INTERVIEW.
MAKE SURE YOU PREPARE VERY WELL FOR THE INTERVIEW. THAT WILL HELP YOU ALSO FOR PEACE OF MIND AFTER THE INTERVIEW.
AFTER YOUR INTERVIEW.. A WEEK BEFORE ENROLMENT call your department to assist you in fast tracking your visa application. Or if you really can't deal.
Call the foreigners office of schools location. Or anyone can call for you to know the state of your application and tell them what's at hand.
Cheers..
Your db account details should be ready before October 8.
The most important thing is funding before your interview for your case especially.
Pls try to get a bank can do the form A. Form A works.
Sometimes the only risk is when they will debit your account and you getting confirmation asap.
But pls once again try to sort the form A processing before October 8.
Thank you so much.This is so helpful.I already informed my school and they weren't certain about contacting the Foreigners office.They only accepted to move my enrollment deadline to 6th of November.Thanks once again

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:
Thank you so much.This is so helpful.I already informed my school and they weren't certain about contacting the Foreigners office.They only accepted to move my enrollment deadline to 6th of November.Thanks once again

Wow great!
About the foreigners office.. You can even call them if you have their contact.. Its not mandatory you go through your department.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmanuellaiyke: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Williamso:
Guess I missed a lot. Splendid way to break into the embers. Congrats Kciano, Kaypopps & Amahtrendy!!! We dey una back jejely.........

I think you can make it. Just fund your account as soon as you get the details from DB. Yes, banks will tell you that, but insist on speaking to a senior staff. From what I've been seeing/hearing, I'd recommend Union Bank. Once your account is funded and you have a good interview, let your school know what's up and possibly contact them a week after your interview to contact the foreigners office on your behalf...
God speed.
Thank you a lot.I m hopeful

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
victz:
We are just trying to minimise cost. Lufthanza is good but expensive. We all know that European airlines such as Lufthanza, KLM, British Airways, Air France, Iberia etc are the best. But we are looking for the best possible means of boarding cheaper flights.

I have had the privilege of flying Arik, Ethiopia, Emirate, Egypt, Saudi and KLM. As far as I am concern, Emirate is still the best seconded by KLM. the fact that those European airlines are expensive does not make them better. I was embarrassed by the hostesses in KLM, every time I requested for something especially water, they made me look like a 'beggar'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:
Thank you a lot.I m hopeful
For a minute I thought I saw "lmuhopefuI" grin grin
You're welcome. As Twinkle has said, you can even bypass your school and contact them directly.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Did my interview yesterday and today, I got a message from the school inquiring if I have done my interview and whether I still need help on contacting the aliens authority. I know it is simply God at work but I think good expression when your communicate with these unis is good. Although it doesn't change anything without God

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
ogagaejay:
Did my interview yesterday and today, I got a message from the school inquiring if I have done my interview and whether I still need help on contacting the aliens authority. I know it is simply God at work but I think good expression when your communicate with these unis is good. Although it doesn't change anything without God

OGAGAEJAY NA UR CASE AMAZE ME PASS. YOU WEY DEM BAN.
AND EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR YOU.
YOUR SCHOOL COME DEY PAMPER YOU AGAIN AFTER INTERVIEW.. heyyyyyyyy.
We thank God for you ooo grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by space1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi dudes, just following this thrend, presently am in year 2. Which to continue with my msc in Germany. Keep it rolling i love u all.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
ogagaejay:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
twinkle1:

OGAGAEJAY NA UR CASE AMAZE ME PASS. YOU WEY DEM BAN.
AND EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR YOU.
YOUR SCHOOL COME DEY PAMPER YOU AGAIN AFTER INTERVIEW.. heyyyyyyyy.
We thank God for you ooo grin

My brother, The ways of God are not our ways, His thoughts are not our thoughts. I thank God for God being God

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
styles2009:

35 - 106, Daylight roberry, please use the bus (www.meinfernbus.de) ,it's 2 hrs difference and cost less than 20Euro, thank me later
ur wrong bro u can fly direct from lagos airport to bremen for 409 euro using turkish airway.u onli have one stop over at turkey dat wud last u 2hrs 40mins.....pls dnt take trains.take frm lagos straight to bremen

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiwannn:
Hehe... of course e go dey na... Eke mk u and ur fellow Munichians dey ready oh...
Una go host the Nairaland German students during oktoberfest 2016...
God be my shield I will be there... #WinterTrain2016 #WeHope #WePrepare

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinklestar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
hello guys
i'll like to say i have benefited a lot from this thread although it was in ghost mode. to all who have given their time to contribute to this wonderful thread, God bless you
i hope to be part of the 'german testimony' by next yr

@seek4yemi1; how did it go at the consulate? can i pm u? hope we can talk
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
My Ogas and Bosses in d house, I troway salute to u all... My interview date is still a bit far, on 30th of September. Am preparing against it... Hopefully my approval will come as early as possible after the interview so I won't miss my enrollment deadline which is 30th of October.

Please is there anyone in this forum who's already studying in my School (BTU Cottbus) or know someone who is there studying? I would be glad to connect with d person.

Thank you all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
House, please does anyone know of any bank that accepts success letter/statement of result in lieu of degree certificate for the form-A transfer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was at the embassy for my interview today. It went well. The man at the gate was in good mood today. He allowed a guy who came for the opening of blocked to come back in after going out for something, maybe photocopy. This happened while I was anxiously waiting for my interview.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Williamso:
House, please does anyone know of any bank that accepts success letter/statement of result in lieu of degree certificate for the form-A transfer?

Zenith bank and maybe Union
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
cahnellven:
Zenith bank and maybe Union
Thanks. Are you sure about Zenith?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Williamso:

Thanks. Are you sure about Zenith?

Yeah very sure cos a friend used it and it was fine. A nairalander on this thread also used statement and union bank accepted it.
From what I've seen, it's only FIDELITY that insists on a CERTIFICATE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
cahnellven:

Yeah very sure cos a friend used it and it was fine. A nairalander on this thread also used statement and union bank accepted it.
From what I've seen, it's only FIDELITY that insists on a CERTIFICATE.
And apparently, it's only Fidelity I have tried. Will hit Zenith tomorrow or next. Thanks.

Do you know if they insist on current account?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:

It is nice that your school is willing to shift the enrolment deadline.

However if possible, have them confirm it to you in writing and not just phone call. For example, LMU international office sent a pdf circular on their letterhead stating that enrolment has been extended to October ending. But if they dont have this kinda stuff and they have told you already that your deadline is November 6 then don't disturb them.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Williamso:

For a minute I thought I saw "lmuhopefuI" grin grin
You're welcome. As Twinkle as said, you can even bypass your school and contact them directly.

Really that's also what I first saw grin . And coincidentally I commented on his first post.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
mostyg:
I was at the embassy for my interview today. It went well. The man at the gate was in good mood today. He allowed a guy who came for the opening of blocked to come back in after going out for something, maybe photocopy. This happened while I was anxiously waiting for my interview.

Am not sure going out to get something you forgot or didn't include at the first place is an offense (especially if u came for account opening). I could be wrong though but d day I opened my own block account, one of us (we were 5 in number) came with an outdated blocked account opening form... He was allowed to go and get a recent one. So I don't think it's an issue for an account opening dudes. It may not be dsame for interviewee cheesy

Btw, how was your interview?

Wishing u all d best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
twinklestar:
hello guys
i'll like to say i have benefited a lot from this thread although it was in ghost mode. to all who have given their time to contribute to this wonderful thread, God bless you
i hope to be part of the 'german testimony' by next yr

@seek4yemi1; how did it go at the consulate? can i pm u? hope we can talk

Guy..who give you permission to use twinkle for your moniker angry . There is one and only one Twinkle on this thread and we all know him cool

Anyways welcome bro wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Williamso:

And apparently, it's only Fidelity I have tried. Will hit Zenith tomorrow or next. Thanks.

Do you know if they insist on current account?

The insistence on current account is only peculiar to gtbank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.