Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997942 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
emydon01:

I went back to Zenith Bank head office, after much explanation about the living expenses breakdown  on the school's website with no letterhead, they accepted my Form A application on tuesday 1 sept. Since then they haven't been able to credit my db account. I've got debit and reversal alerts for two days now (yesterday@225.5 and today@223.5). I don't know what's wrong grin

Any advice house? ‎

why not call a bank representative @ TDS dept. Zenith bank.
They should be in a better position to address your complaints. If you made the transaction in lagos head office, here is the number to call : 012782396

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emydon01: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
quote author=Kelvinpam post=37646768]

why not call a bank representative @ TDS dept. Zenith bank.
They should be in a better position to address your complaints. If you made the transaction in lagos head office, here is the number to call : 012782396

[/quote]

Tanks kelvin, I called dat numba yesterday, a lady explained dat d reversal is due to failure in beading for fund from the CBN. By the way, nobody picked my call 2day.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XTIANmaha(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
[.quote author=lmuhopeful post=37634779]And I
was at the embassy to collect the visa today. I got there by 8 and was asked to enter for submission but return by 12 for collection. Little by little, 12 turned into 2 grin . But finally it has been stamped. Thanks to you all once more.

P.S. I didnt see any NLer today or perhaps coz I didn't really talk much to people inside the embassy today.[/quote]

Pls when was ur Interview?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Williamso:
NECO
On a serious note, do they accept NECO?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:
Everyone is talking about form A transfer and the banks here in Ikeja are telling me that I can't use a form A.Please what branches are you people using and please how long before the confirmation from DB that they v received the money?
And my name is Emmanuella Iyke and I Am A GIRL.Everyone here is referring to me as "he".
Madam, just spare yourself too much wahala. Come to the small sterling bank Branch at Daleko as explained by Kciano, tell the people at the bank that you wanna see a certain Mrs Bola for Form A. So you won't have to make several visits, come.with the following:

*Admission letter
*The form you filled while opening the blocked account
*email from the embassy stating you should fund
* Breakdown of study finance from your school (no need for ones written with letterheads as Fidelity will compulsorily demand.
* Your DB acc opening confirmation letter
* letter of instruction to debit your account and credit your DB account
* your Bsc certificate.
* NYSC certificate
* The doc from the embassy stating the visa requirements.
* Then open an account with sterling if you don't have one with them.
I had a unique challenge so we dragged on the matter for so long but I believe yours should be smooth without hassles....if any wahala dey, just hold Kciano for sokoto, because him don be their ambassador.

You are going to Trier? A few friends there have been waiting for newbies to welcome, they may be glad to meet you...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinklestar(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2015
twinkle1:

Wow.. You are right.. So fast

It used to be 'International Programmes in Germany 2015'
It is now 'International Programmes in Germany 2016' on their Web page.

2016 programmes already booting up...
I wish you all 2016 hopefuls success in your applications in Jesus name .
Cheers..

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:57am On Sep 04, 2015
obiWon1:

After my interview?
I wanted to start corresponding with him/her on some issues... Some questions can be best answered by those who are in the system (School) already. It isnt prudent to throw up such questions here knowing fully well it's likely not to be attended to...
Thank you.
You may Never know until you try....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 5:35am On Sep 04, 2015
lakesidepapa:

On a serious note, do they accept NECO?

I have been using NECO result all my life...and am already with my VISA.....@obiwann ...how far with NIPOST package........please anyone flying Turkish airline on the 24th or 25th.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
aibee01:

I have been using NECO result all my life...and am already with my VISA.....@obiwann ...how far with NIPOST package........please anyone flying Turkish airline on the 24th or 25th.
Cute, so my Neco result will be useful cos i don't have waec. Congrat abt ur Visa and Have a safe trip in advance and also to everyone that's traveling this month... Eine Liebe

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=jephri post=37653462]Congratulations to those that bought my weekend games and won #68,267 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 080 82 98 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches Abi?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by naijaobi(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
skills50:
Still searching for a nice german university to study medicine
Need help oooo

Medicine? Whats your level in Deutsch?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaobi:

Medicine? Whats your level in Deutsch?
Currently a first year student here in nigeria university Also enrolled into a german language class Any idea on tips from u will be appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by naijaobi(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
skills50:

Currently a first year student here in nigeria university
Also enrolled into a german language class
Any idea on tips from u will be appreciated

U need very good deutsch to study medicine in Germany.. As in ehn, very good one o.
I'll advise you finish in Nigeria then come here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
skills50:

Currently a first year student here in nigeria university
Also enrolled into a german language class
Any idea on tips from u will be appreciated

You need at least B2/C1 cos you have to pass the testdaf or DSH examinations . To be competitive enough , your Nigerian grade must be equal to the arbitur grade of 1.3(sehr gut), that's 4.5 and above in Nigeria.
With the excellent grade and excellent German proficiency, you can then fire your application with an equally excellent motivation letter, that way, you stand a good chance.

As you may have now realized, it's no mean feat but it's not impossible either.

As for good medical schools, UNIVERSITY OF HEIDELBERG has the most prestigious medical faculty in Europe, so competition is usually fierce, but if you can get in.... All good and well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaobi:

U need very good deutsch to study medicine in Germany.. As in ehn, very good one o.
I'll advise you finish in Nigeria then come here.
Thanks for d suggestion but am not thinking of it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
cahnellven:

You need at least B2/C1 cos you have to pass the testdaf or DSH examinations . To be competitive enough , your Nigerian grade must be equal to the arbitur grade of 1.3(sehr gut), that's 4.5 and above in Nigeria.
With the excellent grade and excellent German proficiency, you can then fire your application with an equally excellent motivation letter, that way, you stand a good chance.

As you may have now realized, it's no mean feat but it's not impossible either.

As for good medical schools, UNIVERSITY OF HEIDELBERG has the most prestigious medical faculty in Europe, so competition is usually fierce, but if you can get in.... All good and well
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmanuellaiyke: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Awww.Thanks.....Looking forward to meeting the people that are looking forward to welcoming newbies like me. Hehe. Tnx again.
Eke40seven:

Madam, just spare yourself too much wahala. Come to the small sterling bank Branch at Daleko as explained by Kciano, tell the people at the bank that you wanna see a certain Mrs Bola for Form A. So you won't have to make several visits, come.with the following:

*Admission letter
*The form you filled while opening the blocked account
*email from the embassy stating you should fund
* Breakdown of study finance from your school (no need for ones written with letterheads as Fidelity will compulsorily demand.
* Your DB acc opening confirmation letter
* letter of instruction to debit your account and credit your DB account
* your Bsc certificate.
* NYSC certificate
* The doc from the embassy stating the visa requirements.
* Then open an account with sterling if you don't have one with them.
I had a unique challenge so we dragged on the matter for so long but I believe yours should be smooth without hassles....if any wahala dey, just hold Kciano for sokoto, because him don be their ambassador.

You are going to Trier? A few friends there have been waiting for newbies to welcome, they may be glad to meet you...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=XTIANmaha post=37648190]

Pls when was ur Interview?
[quote]

July 30. Visa approved after about 22 days

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello to you all.
Been watching silently and seeing quite a lot of testimonies lately. Congrats to u all. See y'll in Deutschland....! Would be glad to make a meeting with all of u and have a beer(hehe)...
Once again, congrats to u all. I have to leave in 6 days. Will keep in touch...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Abeg carry this yeye thing comot here una no get sense sey this place nobi bet trend. Scammer.. Justwise abeg comot this moniker frm here.
Hahahahah... Lol don't kill me.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
zeeblamj:

Hahahahah... Lol don't kill me.....
Lol, the guy is highway robber. He won turn this thread to where he can get ppl to scam

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2015

She wouldn't hv to borther about that ..there won't be a problem...the woman would do that for u...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
skills50:

Thanks for d suggestion but am not thinking of it

Dem dey advise u now u dey do "am (sic) not thinkin of it"

Just before u drop out from uni..make sure u ve ur student visa to study medicine else u end up a drop out.

All the best

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Williamso:

U.P?
Williamso pls I need ur advice here, the student copy has NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE boldly written on it, if I certify it would dat statement on it no longer matter? besides uniport has refused to certify it for me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
kilo4sure:

Williamso pls I need ur advice here, the student copy has NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE boldly written on it, if I certify it would dat statement on it no longer matter? besides uniport has refused to certify it for me.

I advise you upload it for us to see so that you can get better suggestions fron the house.

Don't worry you can always blur your personal details
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2015
lmuhopeful:

I advise you upload it for us to see so that you can get better suggestions fron the house.

Don't worry you can always blur your personal details
Gooday, i sent you two different mails, few days ago, i hope you saw it? Pls I want you to help me and compare then make corrections for me. Tnx for all the help. GOD bless you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please those that have learn German help me out, I have begin to learn German on my own using the tactics that I used to learn French, but I find out that German is very difficult to learn, Reason is because German language has different word that has the same meaning unlike in English, like example in English, the word "look" is used as look in any context e.g come and look at it, that your look is bad, in German the a word have different words meaning the same thing but depending on the context it is been used eg look have words like: Guck mall,Blick,sieh,augenaufechlag etc, come=gekommen,eingekehrt,kommen, Food=Essen,kost,speise,nahrung,lebesmittel while in english words like down is down, please how can I differentiate and know when to use a particular word for a context, e.g I want the marriage. marriage =ehe,heir at,vermahlung,trauung, which word will I use as marriage in this sentence also is there English-German dictionary.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rayhut:
Please those that have learn German help me out, I have begin to learn German on my own using the tactics that I used to learn French, but I find out that German is very difficult to learn, Reason is because German language has different word that has the same meaning unlike in English, like example in English, the word "look" is used as look in any context e.g come and look at it, that your look is bad, in German the a word have different words meaning the same thing but depending on the context it is been used eg look have words like: Guck mall,Blick,sieh,augenaufechlag etc, come=gekommen,eingekehrt,kommen, Food=Essen,kost,speise,nahrung,lebesmittel while in english words like down is down, please how can I differentiate and know when to use a particular word for a context, e.g I want the marriage. marriage =ehe,heir at,vermahlung,trauung, which word will I use as marriage in this sentence also is their English-German dictionary.
U are quite confused I must say. But the tactic doesn't apply in my opinion in German. Pm me... I will try to help with a few examples...

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.