Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994838 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
Big tanx to you all. You guyz are great plus u rock. I beg where i go fit do the health insurance tin(i beg description to get to d place from iyana ipaja or oshodi)the cheap one, cos i wanna go do am sharp sharp on monday? Secondly, must the insurance tin b from my date of travel or i fit wan move on 8th make the tin take effect from 5th of the same month? Thirdly, can i go with the debit confirmation of d 8040 euro frm the bank to get my visa even when db hasnt sent comfirmation? I beg my people i need confirmed answers ASAP. Already planning my movement. Once again tanx
Depends on the branch Ure going, ikeja branch is close to shop rite... Just take a bus going to ikeja bus stop, alight @ shoprite bus stop, cross over to shoprite side and trek for like a minute, ask for IGI ( no 174 obafemi awolowo road, ikeja )...It's 14,500...Ur traveling date can be the same with wen the insurance starts or after the insurance has started, ur choice... then lastly u should go with the payment confirmation just in case they requested for it....Congratulations once again, ur case will surely inspire ppl coming behind us....

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Those private universities ain't tuition free bro. It all depends on you and the course you intend studying. For example, medical courses will require Studienkolleg for admission and that will take you like one year or more to learn German language and other prerequisite subjects And yes they will give you if it's for studienkolleg. On the other, getting 100L transcript is alot easier I think than studienkolleg and you will get lots of different courses to choose from too.
The ball is in your court, shoot it anywhere you want.grin
hyfr:
you are a boss jare, someone made mention that you can do that but its only into private universities. Can the embassy grant me visa to study the german language at studienkolleg? Do you advice I take on studienkolleg or rather get 100lvl transcript and study in english?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yeah I think Eke40seven made mention of it that u can use it to go into a private uni but nevertheless I will advise u get a 100L transcript and apply normally to govt unis if ure not in a hurry cos most of those private unis charge tuition fees and I don't really know much about their standard. The ball is in ur court tho, cheers.
hyfr:
you are a boss jare, someone made mention that you can do that but its only into private universities. Can the embassy grant me visa to study the german language at studienkolleg? Do you advice I take on studienkolleg or rather get 100lvl transcript and study in english?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Those private universities ain't tuition free bro. It all depends on you and the course you intend studying. For example, medical courses will require Studienkolleg for admission and that will take you like one year or more to learn German language and other prerequisite subjects And yes they will give you if it's for studienkolleg. On the other, getting 100L transcript is alot easier I think than studienkolleg and you will get lots of different courses to choose from too.
The ball is in your court, shoot it anywhere you want.grin
bros so you mean to get 100lvl transcript is better? If I study in stden kolleg can I still get admission into an english language taught program. Drop you number or gmail boss or bbm even
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dam12:
Yeah I think Eke40seven made mention of it that u can use it to go into a private uni but nevertheless I will advise u get a 100L transcript and apply normally to govt unis if ure not in a hurry cos most of those private unis charge tuition fees and I don't really know much about their standard. The ball is in ur court tho, cheers.
boss unizik cast me this year, this is my 2nd jamb o. Pls how much do u estimate this private schools to charge?, though I 've thought about the studen kolleg stuff, I think is oK, I want to do mech eng, are those private schools ok for it? Or should I do studen kolleg and enter into a govt univeristy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
With studienkolleg, you will study in German but with 100L transcript you will study in English. I can't It's better you send me a PM. Oga justwise is watching shocked
PS: Don't waste your time with Jamb, another option for you is Noun.
hyfr:
bros so you mean to get 100lvl transcript is better? If I study in stden kolleg can I still get admission into an english language taught program. Drop you number or gmail boss or bbm even
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
With studienkolleg, you will study in German but with 100L transcript you will study in English. I can't It's better you send me a PM. Oga justwise is watching shocked
so I don't think the studen kolleg is for me, I'd like to learn in english. These private schools that accept only waec can u give me a range of their tuition fees, and other fees they charge? I think I'll apply to one of them. Unizik has killed my dreams with their so called wack CBT post utme
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Private Unis? Bros don't give yourself unnecessary headache, just leave the private Unis for the wealthy ones, well except you are one sha. Just a get Noun form, I don't know if it's still on sale and get your 100L transcript. Then you are good to go.
Unlike other schools, Noun is easy and flexible.
hyfr:
so I don't think the studen kolleg is for me, I'd like to learn in english. These private schools that accept only waec can u give me a range of their tuition fees, and other fees they charge? I think I'll apply to one of them. Unizik has killed my dreams with their so called wack CBT post utme
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
PS: Don't waste your time with Jamb, another option for you is Noun.

It's as if u guys are derailing this thread, Tell that moniker to sacrifice his time and read from page1 of this thread. No spoon feed stuff here, That's the rule.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
This Jesus is kind, this God is wonderful, he answers prayers. I just got the mail to come to the embassy to get my visa with a three month insurance and my passport.
Imagine , I haven't even funded my account. Imagine, I felt I didn't do well at all, prayers changes things. God bless you all , honourableseyi is a witness to my interview. I had my interview on 22nd september, this makes 10 days and not even 10 working days.
God bless this nairaland german family, I love you guys even when I was down you guys made me smile and God used you to give me hope. I'll always love this family. Thank you all.

Please what do I do now as per the insurance thing?
Can I go to get my visa without fuinding the blocked account?

You can deceive the full house but not me. I am intelligent to refuse this attention seeker's post here. Here are some of your post on south Africa thread recently and 30th September. I know how careful and efficient Germans are and your visa cannot be approved without proof of financial means. Even if Embassy approved mistakenly, remember foreigners office too will review it. Applications without prof of financial means are marked incomplete online and sent as ''incomplete'' For your information not only one VO reviews your application before it is fwd to Germany for further review and approval. Please go back to your south Africa thread and stop seeking attention here. I wonder why people will just behave like this ,,, smh...

I love Cape Town!!
bro how u dey, i dey follow this trend nd really appreciate u. I beg i wanna cum to southafrica to come huzzle, though i'm a first degree holder and i'm tired of naija(u knw wat i mean). Can u link me wit a very gud agent to help me wit d visa tin. I beg i be JJC. Kindly assist a brother

Anvicola: 6:31pm On Sep 23
I beg who knows a very good agent that can help me get southafrica visa in few weeks and how much it will cost. Thanks in anticipation
Anvicola: 10:31am On Sep 12
Good day my people, i am about to apply for southafrica visa, i am a graduate of microbiology and i have been working for more than a year now and wanna relocate to southafrica to work there. Pls how do i go about it and which visa type should i apply for? Tanx

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

It's as if u guys are derailing this thread, Tell that moniker to sacrifice his time and read from page1 of this thread. No spoon feed stuff here, That's the rule.

Why are your making it your headache, the guy responding to his questions is not complaining so why not allow him. This is Application period so allow people ask their questions. This is clearly not derailing.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol. Told the moniker already. But know that we will get more of this even as new application period begin soon. Not everyone can read from page 1 till now. The best thing is for them to send a PM to whoever they want to direct any question to.
Anyway am sorry if this is derailing the thread. grin
lakesidepapa:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
hyfr:

Chief, u can't jst go and get uni admission through studienkolleg without at least B2 in german and there's no uni in germany that can accept waec only. The only way for u to get admitted into any german uni is if u have already completed a 1 year in naija Uni or maybe u have HND in poly. Visit www.Daad.com to view german unis that are offering free tuition, filter search ur courses that are taught in english... Better still read ppl comments from the beginning of this thread to the end..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Depends on the branch Ure going, ikeja branch is close to shop rite... Just take a bus going to ikeja bus stop, alight @ shoprite bus stop, cross over to shoprite side and trek for like a minute, ask for IGI ( no 174 obafemi awolowo road, ikeja )...It's 14,500...Ur traveling date can be the same with wen the insurance starts or after the insurance has started, ur choice... then lastly u should go with the payment confirmation just in case they requested for it....Congratulations once again, ur case will surely inspire ppl coming behind us....
may God bless u bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tinder:

Why are your making it your headache, the guy responding to his questions is not complaining so why not allow him. This is Application period so allow people ask their questions. This is clearly not derailing.

Bruder, abeg i came in peace pls don't let me go in pieces. If he keep asking the same question is that not derailing? Anyway spoon feed is allowed.....

Nobi fight Ooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bro I can only advise you Whc I think I hv done. just try to mk some research on what uv been told so far and also read the thread backwards all these things have been explained explicitly. Well Concerning the tuition of the private universities nd other related info, Google is ur frnd
hyfr:
boss unizik cast me this year, this is my 2nd jamb o. Pls how much do u estimate this private schools to charge?, though I 've thought about the studen kolleg stuff, I think is oK, I want to do mech eng, are those private schools ok for it? Or should I do studen kolleg and enter into a govt univeristy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Private Unis? Bros don't give yourself unnecessary headache, just leave the private Unis for the wealthy ones, well except you are one sha. Just a get Noun form, I don't know if it's still on sale and get your 100L transcript. Then you are good to go.
what's their estimated fee's?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
what's a price range for this private schools tuition? What about NOUN what's their tuition fee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dam12:
Bro I can only advise you Whc I think I hv done. just try to mk some research on what uv been told so far and also read the thread backwards all these things have been explained explicitly. Well Concerning the tuition of the private universities nd other related info, Google is ur frnd
bros thanks a lot. Heard the private schools are expensive
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Chief, u can't jst go and get uni admission through studienkolleg without at least B2 in german and there's no uni in germany that can accept waec only. The only way for u to get admitted into any german uni is if u have already completed a 1 year in naija Uni or maybe u have HND in poly. Visit www.Daad.com to view german unis that are offering free tuition, filter search ur courses that are taught in english... Better still read ppl comments from the beginning of this thread to the end..
haba bros I no be chief. You mean I must have b2 in studien kolleg? I think I'll take on NOUN? How about that? Since they said the private schools are expensive
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
there's no NOUN centre in my state where can I get one? What's their fee like? How long does it last?. Also these private universities, what are their price range like
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
hyfr:
haba bros I no be chief. You mean I must have b2 in studien kolleg? I think I'll take on NOUN? How about that? Since they said the private schools are expensive

Jesu. LOL.U don't understand easily, that's whr u mess things up. I said without intensive german knowledge, u can't scale through studienlkolleg. Yes NOUN will be fine to get ur 100L. If u want to meet up with this current semester, I'll advise u to go and obtain form latest on monday cos u will have a lot to do as exam will start proper by ending of this month and If can't meet up due to financial crisis u can wait till january and start proper.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Jesu. LOL.U don't understand easily, that's whr u mess things up. I said without intensive german knowledge, u can't scale through studienlkolleg. Yes NOUN will be fine to get ur 100L. If u want to meet up with this current semester, I'll advise u to go and obtain form latest on monday cos u will have a lot to do as exam will start proper by ending of this month and If can't meet up due to financial crisis u can wait till january and start proper.
if exams are starting this month, when will the program end? I can get it on monday if possible.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Futurewiser:

You can deceive the full house but not me. I am intelligent to refuse this attention seeker's post here. Here are some of your post on south Africa thread recently and 30th September. I know how careful and efficient Germans are and your visa cannot be approved without proof of financial means. Even if Embassy approved mistakenly, remember foreigners office too will review it. Applications without prof of financial means are marked incomplete online and sent as ''incomplete'' For your information not only one VO reviews your application before it is fwd to Germany for further review and approval. Please go back to your south Africa thread and stop seeking attention here. I wonder why people will just behave like this ,,, smh...

I love Cape Town!!
bro how u dey, i dey follow this trend nd really appreciate u. I beg i wanna cum to southafrica to come huzzle, though i'm a first degree holder and i'm tired of naija(u knw wat i mean). Can u link me wit a very gud agent to help me wit d visa tin. I beg i be JJC. Kindly assist a brother

I beg who knows a very good agent that can help me get southafrica visa in few weeks and how much it will cost. Thanks in anticipation
Good day my people, i am about to apply for southafrica visa, i am a graduate of microbiology and i have been working for more than a year now and wanna relocate to southafrica to work there. Pls how do i go about it and which visa type should i apply for? Tanx

I wonder what people derive in telling lies with God's name for that matter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
hyfr:
if exams are starting this month, when will the program end? I can get it on monday if possible.

Vacation after exam and they will resume for another semester by january 4 and a semester last for 3months so u can calculate that. Compulsory fee for fresher is 41k. Including ur courses registration and exam registration u will spend around 68K depending on ur course program and the form fee is 5K but I doubt if the form is still on.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please unserious and fake pple shld leave this tread. I have benefited from the experiences of pple here and i know others have too . Trying to decieve us with fake stories may cause some genuine seekers to leave here. Meanwhile, this tread so far has been dedicated to study in germany for nigerian students generally and members shld bear the aim in mind while sending comments. This especially goes to the person saying he gt his visa wthout funding and at the same time seen looking for hussling opportunity in S.A. Please lets keep the german pursiut spirit alive and in view
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
And we are here asking them to grant our visa and chanels tonite news just informed that germany has approved that public buildings not been used shld be renovated to house the refugees. Please let their aliens office intensify action on our student visa issuance. At least we sef have funded our livelihood accnts which is also a source of income to their govt system. God na ur hand we dey seek help oo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Vacation after exam and they will resume for another semester by january 4 and a semester last for 3months so u can calculate that. Compulsory fee for fresher is 41k. Including ur courses registration and exam registration u will spend around 68K depending on ur course program and the form fee is 5K but I doubt if the form is still on.
just confused on how to go about this Noun stuff now. Where can I get the form around eastern nigeria? Ok u can include western parts tho
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Watching in 7D... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somethings no just pure for here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
I still can't see the fake stories you people are referring to.

As far as I'm concerned, nobody was busted.

Because someone wants to go to Germany doesn't mean he can't try other countries.

His story might indeed be genuine, cos I've seen it happened before, yes, German embassy at times send that mail without funding.
Someone here was present on his interview day and knows him personally.
So he will waste his money for visa fee just because he wants you to believe his story abi?
Like you pay him or something...... Guys make una go drink Orijin Jare

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
I was dumbfounded when he said his visa was approved in 10 days (Without funding). But then again, i thought nothing is impossible. People can be very funny. What does he stand to gain from all these? May God help us all. Thanks a lot future wiser. You've been very diligent and helpful.
Futurewiser:

I love Cape Town!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.