Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994934 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
His story is too good to be true bro. But nothing is impossible.
cahnellven:
I still can't see the fake stories you people are referring to.

As far as I'm concerned, nobody was busted.

Because someone wants to go to Germany doesn't mean he can't try other countries.

His story might indeed be genuine, cos I've seen it happened before, yes, German embassy at times send that mail without funding.
Someone here was present on his interview day and knows him personally.
So he will waste his money for visa fee just because he wants you to believe his story abi?
Like you pay him or something...... Guys make una go drink Orijin Jare

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mickyboiz: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
hyfr:
just confused on how to go about this Noun stuff now. Where can I get the form around eastern nigeria? Ok u can include western parts tho
bro u no gt Google for ur fone? Everything don easy nw
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
Big tanx to you all. You guyz are great plus u rock. I beg where i go fit do the health insurance tin(i beg description to get to d place from iyana ipaja or oshodi)the cheap one, cos i wanna go do am sharp sharp on monday? Secondly, must the insurance tin b from my date of travel or i fit wan move on 8th make the tin take effect from 5th of the same month? Thirdly, can i go with the debit confirmation of d 8040 euro frm the bank to get my visa even when db hasnt sent comfirmation? I beg my people i need confirmed answers ASAP. Already planning my movement. Once again tanx

Congratulations! from Iyana Ipaja take bus going to Oshodi-Ikeja along. Alight at Ikeja Along, cross the pedestrian bridge and then the railway. Keep walking straight till you get to Ikeja under bridge, pass the bridge and you will find vehicles going to Alausa Secretariat/Shoprite, board one and alight at Shoprite, walk back a bit and you will find the white IGI building.
Coming from Oshodi, board bus going to Ikeja inside around Bolade, the bus will stop you before Ikeja under bridge, close to computer village. Walk forward from there and follow the direction above.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fynsake: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello house, please I applied for German student visa but it was rejected. Reason: closing date for registration lapsed and hence your admission become ineffective

My school registration closed on 31/08/2015 but I completed my registration on the 26/08/2015.

My question is do I appeal this or ask for another appointment because I have been able to get a mail from the school confirming my registration. My lectures start on 05/10/2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Futurewiser:

You can deceive the full house but not me. I am intelligent to refuse this attention seeker's post here. Here are some of your post on south Africa thread recently and 30th September. I know how careful and efficient Germans are and your visa cannot be approved without proof of financial means. Even if Embassy approved mistakenly, remember foreigners office too will review it. Applications without prof of financial means are marked incomplete online and sent as ''incomplete'' For your information not only one VO reviews your application before it is fwd to Germany for further review and approval. Please go back to your south Africa thread and stop seeking attention here. I wonder why people will just behave like this ,,, smh...

I love Cape Town!!
bro how u dey, i dey follow this trend nd really appreciate u. I beg i wanna cum to southafrica to come huzzle, though i'm a first degree holder and i'm tired of naija(u knw wat i mean). Can u link me wit a very gud agent to help me wit d visa tin. I beg i be JJC. Kindly assist a brother

Anvicola: 6:31pm On Sep 23
I beg who knows a very good agent that can help me get southafrica visa in few weeks and how much it will cost. Thanks in anticipation
Anvicola: 10:31am On Sep 12
Good day my people, i am about to apply for southafrica visa, i am a graduate of microbiology and i have been working for more than a year now and wanna relocate to southafrica to work there. Pls how do i go about it and which visa type should i apply for? Tanx
Nna a men that guy Anvicola
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fynsake: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please I need assistance on rejection
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2015
I think you need to appeal and politely call the embassy's attention to the fact your school has confirmed your registration. You can attach/fwd the email from the school with your appeal. I hope this helps. When was your interview?
fynsake:
Hello house, please I applied for German student visa but it was rejected. Reason: closing date for registration lapsed and hence your admission become ineffective

My school registration closed on 31/08/2015 but I completed my registration on the 26/08/2015.

My question is do I appeal this or ask for another appointment because I have been able to get a mail from the school confirming my registration. My lectures start on 05/10/2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Ya Anvicola is following the South African thread and he's known in that thread to be following this thread as wells cuz someone asked him to adopt the DIY method in applying to S.A I think he was only trying to double his options. However he sounded pretty desperate in that thread could it be cuz he had challenges with his blocked Acc and wasn't sure of the possibility of going to Germany?
Please come out and be straightforward and stop trying to put us will on the edge

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 4:58am On Oct 03, 2015
All gurus, I have been following this thread and another on schooling in Czech Republic. I received, with total gratitude to God, an email from the Czech Embassy to come with my travel medical insurance valid for 6 months in Czech republic and schengen countries.

Please I need your enlightenment on which insurance company is the cheapest, fastest and most seamless to obtain this medical insurance from on monday. I am practically uninformed about medical insurance in general.

Thanks in advance guys

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Futurewiser:

You can deceive the full house but not me. I am intelligent to refuse this attention seeker's post here. Here are some of your post on south Africa thread recently and 30th September. I know how careful and efficient Germans are and your visa cannot be approved without proof of financial means. Even if Embassy approved mistakenly, remember foreigners office too will review it. Applications without prof of financial means are marked incomplete online and sent as ''incomplete'' For your information not only one VO reviews your application before it is fwd to Germany for further review and approval. Please go back to your south Africa thread and stop seeking attention here. I wonder why people will just behave like this ,,, smh...

I love Cape Town!!
bro how u dey, i dey follow this trend nd really appreciate u. I beg i wanna cum to southafrica to come huzzle, though i'm a first degree holder and i'm tired of naija(u knw wat i mean). Can u link me wit a very gud agent to help me wit d visa tin. I beg i be JJC. Kindly assist a brother

Anvicola: 6:31pm On Sep 23
I beg who knows a very good agent that can help me get southafrica visa in few weeks and how much it will cost. Thanks in anticipation
Anvicola: 10:31am On Sep 12
Good day my people, i am about to apply for southafrica visa, i am a graduate of microbiology and i have been working for more than a year now and wanna relocate to southafrica to work there. Pls how do i go about it and which visa type should i apply for? Tanx
I can't really conclude whether the guy is lying or not but I have seen it kororo with my clear eyes someone who was told to come collect her visa without funding yet. She was going to uni Ravensburg, Baden Württemberg..
If that guy was making up the story, I can't really say, but of course if the embassy looks past it, the alien office in Germany won't when he will want to extend his residency.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2015
fynsake:

Hello! Write a mail to the embassy, quote your visa application reference and attach the evidence of your registration and extension. Then proceed to write a letter of appeal. I think I wrote out the details on page 294, by 3:20am. I can't remember the date.
Do this ASAP, I'm sure they will consider you.
This also goes for others without evidence of the enrollment deadline on their application documents try as much as possible to write to the embassy with evidence of your enrollment deadline and all that, if such details are not provided in your admission letter. I call this "after October strategy". If this is not available, abeg press panic and start demanding that your school provides this via mail.
If your interview is in October and there is no evidence ofyour enrollment deadline, or evidence that yours was extended, try as much as possible to take one along.
Since "A.M matter" never enter, and the deadline wasn't written, only the starting date as in the case of this person I quoted, I had done mine and forwarded the evidence from my school to the embassy and it has been accepted.

This is also to update the house on the insurance thingy from AOK. My enquiries from the embassy yielded a positive response. They said the insurance I did in Germany will suffice and can be used in lieu of the one from Nigeria. Enrolled TUM students, take note. And oh! I'm sorry, bad market for IGI and co.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emydon01: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Gud Morning Friends, a friend of mine is in dire need of the Barden wuttermberg (freiburg) aliens' office contacts details (phone and mail).
His deadline is close and no A.M Matter mail yet.
Pls I need response asap embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2015
This is also to update the house on the insurance thing from AOK. My enquiries from the embassy yielded a positive response. They said the insurance I did in Germany will suffice and can be used in lieu of the one from Nigeria. Enrolled TUM students, take note. And oh! I'm sorry, bad market for IGI and co.[/quote]

Eke407, please explain, did they say u can use it as travel insurance? I need this information, 14,500 na big money oh!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2015
emydon01:
Gud Morning Friends, a friend of mine is in dire need of the Barden wuttermberg (freiburg) aliens' office contacts details (phone and mail).
His deadline is close and no A.M Matter mail yet.
Pls I need response asap embarassed

0761 / 201-4932.

Mo, Tu: 8 AM 12 noon,
We: 1.30 PM to 5 PM
Th, Fr: 8 AM to 12 noon.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Anybody going to Hamburg from Nigeria this weekend, please PM me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2015
hyfr:
just confused on how to go about this Noun stuff now. Where can I get the form around eastern nigeria? Ok u can include western parts tho

Google search it Naa, type national open university in enugu if enugu is where u resides....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2015
ogagaejay:
This is also to update the house on the insurance thing from AOK. My enquiries from the embassy yielded a positive response. They said the insurance I did in Germany will suffice and can be used in lieu of the one from Nigeria. Enrolled TUM students, take note. And oh! I'm sorry, bad market for IGI and co.

Eke407, please explain, did they say u can use it as travel insurance? I need this information, 14,500 na big money oh!!
I had explained in details before, this is just an update. You can register with AOK from here for your insurance. Note however that they your insurance will continue to count from the day school starts. Mine is October 1st whether I'm in Germany or not. So from October 1st the insurance which could have covered me in Germany, can be used in lieu of the one from Nigeria.
And note, that its same insurance company I will continue with when I get to Germany.

Reach them online through their student service mail and they will direct you on how you can go about the whole procedure. I will look for the mail later.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Ak47.....i beg pls kindly help me with my question above regarding insurance please, biko, abeg, joor. Thanks

Eke40seven:
I had explained in details before, this is just an update. You can register with AOK from here for your insurance. Note however that they your insurance will continue to count from the day school starts. Mine is October 1st whether I'm in Germany or not. So from October 1st the insurance which could have covered me in Germany, can be used in lieu of the one from Nigeria.
And note, that its same insurance company I will continue with when I get to Germany.

Reach them online through their student service mail and they will direct you on how you can go about the whole procedure. I will look for the mail later.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Eke40seven:

OK, oga boss thanks. But also I just sent to them the completed form and other documents they requested for. do you think they can reply on Monday and on time? judging from the time it took them to send yours.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emydon01: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
futurewise11:

0761 / 201-4932.

Mo, Tu: 8 AM 12 noon,
We: 1.30 PM to 5 PM
Th, Fr: 8 AM to 12 noon.

Thanks @futurewiser11. God bless!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2015
uchezdedon:

I wonder what people derive in telling lies with God's name for that matter.
hello brodas , i've got no reason nor reasons to lie, honourableseyi on this trend knows me well, we had our interview on the same day and he saw all dat happened on that day. I even told him dat if dis doesnt work fyn i'll be moving to southafrica ASAP nd dat was y i've been trying to gather enough info about southafrica. I've got no reason to lie with God's name. If u need to be clarified just contact honourableseyi and he'll update u. Pls dont be crossed cos even if i make any other enquiry on any trend i tink dat sud be my business. Sincere, i cant do wrong tinz on dis trend cos i luv dis family. D day i had my interview i neva told anyone hw bad it was except for dis family. My exquiry on southafrica was because i already lost hope on germany tinz cos i cudnt get the db fund and secondly bad interview. Honourableseyi is really a nice guy and he's my only witness and i tink he sud say somtin here. Tank u all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Pauluche:
Ya Anvicola is following the South African thread and he's known in that thread to be following this thread as wells cuz someone asked him to adopt the DIY method in applying to S.A I think he was only trying to double his options. However he sounded pretty desperate in that thread could it be cuz he had challenges with his blocked Acc and wasn't sure of the possibility of going to Germany?
Please come out and be straightforward and stop trying to put us will on the edge
GOD WILL BLESS U MY BRODA, AS IF GOD SENT U TO ANSWER FOR ME. U said just what is happening. I give glory to God, he surprised me. It was a miracle, honourableseyi can say more.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Hampy:
His story is too good to be true bro. But nothing is impossible.
GOD WILL BLESS U MY BRODA, READ MY STORY AND U WIL KNW GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS. Afta that ask honourableseyi on this trend. Av a blessed day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Great avincola. These are the things i cherish abt this platform. The spirit of brotherhood, truth and transparency. Congrats. We tap into ur speedy miracle. I believe there is nothing impossible with God!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2015
stoicism:
Ak47.....i beg pls kindly help me with my question above regarding insurance please, biko, abeg, joor. Thanks

we have said it times without number..the cheapest is IGI or in one case, Leadway for 14k5 and 12k respectively. However, I don't know much about the price for Czech republic
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
ogagaejay:

OK, oga boss thanks. But also I just sent to them the completed form and other documents they requested for. do you think they can reply on Monday and on time? judging from the time it took them to send yours.
Nah! I don't think that will be possible. From experience, it will take you a week or even more depending on how fast they or you are at that point.

The info will be useful for people going for the next summer or winter semester.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Eke40seven:
Nah! I don't think that will be possible. From experience, it will take you a week or even more depending on how fast they or you are at that point.

The info will be useful for people going for the next summer or winter semester.

The bolded gets me confused. What I am saying is that I have contacted them before now and was sent the insurance form. I was also asked to send my passport, passport photo and admission letter which I decided to send to them some minutes ago. I would like to know if the insurance certificate and the insurance card would be sent to me on Monday. How long did it take them to send yours after sending to them the signed insurance form and the other documents as requested by them?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2015
ogagaejay:

The bolded gets me confused. What I am saying is that I have contacted them before now and was sent the insurance form. I was also asked to send my passport, passport photo and admission letter which I decided to send to them some minutes ago. I would like to know if the insurance certificate and the insurance card would be sent to me on Monday. How long did it take them to send yours after sending to them the signed insurance form and the other documents as requested by them?

Pele!! I didn't even bother to read well before replying. You have filled and submitted the form already. I can't remember the interval though. Give them till Wednesday. Beep them a reminder on Tuesday. I will check my mail to see the interval.
MODIFIED: I submitted the required documents on Monday, 31st of August and they replied the next morning 1st of September, all the needed documents. One for enrolment and one for visa, two attachments in all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Eke40seven:

MODIFIED: I submitted the required documents on Monday, 31st of August and they replied the next morning 1st of September, all the needed documents. One for enrolment and one for visa, two attachments in all.

OK, thanks man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rayhut:

Nna a men that guy Anvicola
@futurewiser, be careful what u say about people cos it hurts to say i'm a liar.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
@futurewiser, be careful what you say about people cos it hurts to call me(anvicola) a liar. But stillyet i like nd love u cos u are one of the Godsent on this trend.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hello House. How y'all doing this morning? Congratulations to all those who has gotten their visas. ANVICOLA, you are really a blessed person. Just keep doing all the good things you are doing.

I am in a difficult situation and I need your advice. My school confirmed my enrolment extension to November 9th, just as the "In the a.m matter" mail already entered my email from the embassy. I have now been asked to come to the embassy with my passport and what not. What do i do now? Do i anticipate a rejection and prepare my appeal alongside? Or simply go along with my confirmation of extension from school? It's 5 weeks after my interview already. SOCWORK & EKE40SEVEN- Please take note.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.