Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995581 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Goodme: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Good morning. Thanks styless2009,I have search assist.de but I could not see there mail only number.can you please send me there direct mail?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2015
esdajo:

Bros abeg apply to schools of your choice, private ones inclusive. I got a straight admission with 4 years plus work experience with the same 3rd class you are idolizing and making it appear like Olumo rock. A good statement of purpose and reference letter from your employer to vouch for your practical on-the-job prowess would do. Just put God first and the rest will be history. Its by grace, not grades!

tnkx my guy u dnt knw how relieved i am with this ur comment. i will do as you have said but plz can you quote me with the schools u applied and the one that accepted u. tnkz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Goodme:
Good morning. Thanks styless2009,I have search assist.de but I could not see there mail only number.can you please send me there direct mail?

I don't have their e-mail
sorry man, they should have a contact form,just do a good search on their website and mind you use a desktop to browse their website as mobile phone might not give you the full website

@all future students,Please learn,how to use the internet (google)to get information even, if someone should give you an information from Germany, you can also get the same in Nigeria using the internet.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
hello guys lets keep hope alive.last tyme i went to the cafe i noticed i posted with sumone else's account.am the guy dat graduated from uniport with a cgpa of 3.12 i studied geology.omo to graduate from uniport geology no be moi moi oh.department wey neva eva get 1st class.2.1 for uniport geology na like first class for uniben and most federal university.anyway with my high 2.2 i knw am gonna beat most geology graduate with first class and 2.1 from oda schools.anyways kiels and bremen is really on my mind.i really fancy that marine geoscience course.i just pray am admitted.my aunty stays in germany so i think she shud be able to help me get the sponsorship letter but even if she no fit 8k euro no be wahala i go raise in one day.....trust ijaw bois lolz....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
make una help me see devil oh.i applied for the m.sc in hydrogeology and environmental geosciences gottingen and m.sc geology freiburg.i went to send dem photocopy of the notorised copy of my certificate.i use nipost.nipost deliver d documents in 25 days.d school reply me say make i send dem the notorised copy not the fotocopy of the notorised.can u believe i sent the notorised copy now tru nipost.nipost neva still deliver am till today after 29 days.if to say i know i for just send the notorised copy d first tyme.guys abeg make una no make dat mistake.altho tubingen and kiel accept accept the fotocopy of the notorised certificate.God dey sha
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olediway: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
House i greet u all..pls can one with D7 in english in o'level apply for a masters degree in german uni aside BSc cert
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
nellyb24:
make una help me see devil oh.i applied for the m.sc in hydrogeology and environmental geosciences gottingen and m.sc geology freiburg.i went to send dem photocopy of the notorised copy of my certificate.i use nipost.nipost deliver d documents in 25 days.d school reply me say make i send dem the notorised copy not the fotocopy of the notorised.can u believe i sent the notorised copy now tru nipost.nipost neva still deliver am till today after 29 days.if to say i know i for just send the notorised copy d first tyme.guys abeg make una no make dat mistake.altho tubingen and kiel accept accept the fotocopy of the notorised certificate.God dey sha

Good move there, I like your spirit. I'm also a geoscientis(Geophysics). Could we be competing for slot.lol. I applied to the marine geoscience (bremen) online too. Kiel still loading... I am expecting decision from Tuebingen (AEG) April ending, TU Darmsadt: TropHee-I just sent application last week.
LMU: Msc Geophysics-awaiting online aptitude test result in two weeks time.
Uni Bayreuth: I had to reapply for winter after they declined my admission for Summer due to low points in mot. Letter.

God help us oo. Friends your motivation letter goes a very long way in your application.

Shalom... #teamwinter#
This room is getting quiet lately
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
nellyb24:
hello guys lets keep hope alive.last tyme i went to the cafe i noticed i posted with sumone else's account.am the guy dat graduated from uniport with a cgpa of 3.12 i studied geology.omo to graduate from uniport geology no be moi moi oh.department wey neva eva get 1st class.2.1 for uniport geology na like first class for uniben and most federal university.anyway with my high 2.2 i knw am gonna beat most geology graduate with first class and 2.1 from oda schools.anyways kiels and bremen is really on my mind.i really fancy that marine geoscience course.i just pray am admitted.my aunty stays in germany so i think she shud be able to help me get the sponsorship letter but even if she no fit 8k euro no be wahala i go raise in one day.....trust ijaw bois lolz....

Unique Uniport student!!!!! No worry, we must enter this year!!!

I go like make you give me hint oh @ bolded wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
olediway:
House i greet u all..pls can one with D7 in english in o'level apply for a masters degree in german uni aside BSc cert
No offense, but how did you do BSc with D7 in English? As for your question, I don't know...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
rafcrown:
I am badly looking for any kind of work in the Bavaria area of Germany.
Just learning the language
I have permission to work.
ANY GOOD PERSON to guide and direct or supply info
rafcrownus@yahoo.com
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/content/EN
This could help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
olediway:

Many schools may not even request for your WAEC certificate but if they do, the D7 MAY not augur too well for your admission chances if they put into into context. However, its not generally a big deal if you have a good result in IELTS or TOEFL to back it up. I will encourage you to write it not only to improve your chances but also to increase the number of schools whose language requirements you would meet.

My 2 cowries!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olediway: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Williamso:

No offense, but how did you do BSc with D7 in English? As for your question, I don't know...
i have gce also..can i combine?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olediway: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Eke40seven:

Many schools may not even request for your WAEC certificate but if they do, the D7 MAY not augur too well for your admission chances if they put into into context. However, its not generally a big deal if you have a good result in IELTS or TOEFL to back it up. I will encourage you to write it not only to improve your chances but also to increase the number of schools whose language requirements you would meet.

My 2 cowries!
tanx..is dia a room for combination?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
olediway:
i have gce also..can i combine?

Okay. You should be able to combine. But then, just as Ak said, I'll advice you write TOEFL or IELTS. That might mask the English score. Besides, many schools do not ask for University entrance certificate (O level) until enrollment, thus, you can apply and even be given admission without it.

My 2euros
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rafcrown(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
@EKE40seven
Thanks a lot.Thats the best way to go about it.The people said that linking up with people is another good method.I really appreciate all your great efforts
Eke40seven:

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/content/EN
This could help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls this question is related to application for post graduate admission. How are you guys able to send reference letter to different schools, assuming you are applying to more than one University and not via Uniassit. I am unable to get my 2 Professors to write more than one reference letter each and I am applying to 5 universities. Thanks in advance guyzzz....pls help me.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Please house, I am about to go and certify my documents at the German embassy please apart from going with my international passport and the documents, am I supposed to bring along completed admission letter of the schools I am applying to? Did anyone do that? Please what rate is charged at the embassy for this? Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obioraval(m): 5:42am On Mar 16, 2015
crowns2:
Please house, I am about to go and certify my documents at the German embassy please apart from going with my international passport and the documents, am I supposed to bring along completed admission letter of the schools I am applying to? Did anyone do that? Please what rate is charged at the embassy for this? Thank you
Photocopy data page of ur international passport. Go with completed application form for each school and attach necessary documents. Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
obioraval:

Photocopy data page of ur international passport. Go with completed application form for each school and attach necessary documents. Goodluck

pls help me with my question as well. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2015
@ scofield03 hw is d online apptitude test cos il be applying for m.sc in physics or geo phy cme nxt yr by God's grace, il like tips on d questns asked. tnx.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obioraval(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2015
stoicism:
Pls this question is related to application for post graduate admission. How are you guys able to send reference letter to different schools, assuming you are applying to more than one University and not via Uniassit. I am unable to get my 2 Professors to write more than one reference letter each and I am applying to 5 universities. Thanks in advance guyzzz....pls help me.

You could meet different professors. Or let them use a To whom it may Concern. And b4 they sign, u make 5 copies. Then they sign and stamp

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
stoicism:
Well, here is the deal, They may accept a reference letter from a doctor too. The term "University professor" in Germany does not necessarily mean a "full professor" here in Naija. For some, they have a form for their reference letters while for some, they can either accept one from an employer and one from the school or either while for some, a reference letter is not compulsory. Whichever way, make sure you look at each school's requirement with detailed scrutiny to see what they require.
That's the best way I understand and can answer your question.
My 2 cowries!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obioraval(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Eke40seven:

Well, here is the deal, They may accept a reference letter from a doctor too. The term "University professor" in Germany does not necessarily mean a "full professor" here in Naija. For some, they have a form for their reference letters while for some, they can either accept one from an employer and one from the school or either while for some, a reference letter is not compulsory. Whichever way, make sure you look at each school's requirement with detailed scrutiny to see what they require.
My 2 cowries!

True about the professor ish. So far the person is a lecturer, u are good to go. Make sure u use school letter headed paper and the person stamps and signs. He/She could also put email for easy access.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2015
hadassaheke:
@ scofield03 hw is d online apptitude test cos il be applying for m.sc in physics or geo phy cme nxt yr by God's grace, il like tips on d questns asked. tnx.

The online aptitude test involves a normal short interview in form of questionnaire, after which you will be taken to the online form. You will write a statement of purpose and a financial statement (no document needed to be attached), you will also be required to upload your credentials as a single pdf file.
The online application commenced from 12th Jan - Feb ending. The minimum GPA required is 3.0 or better in German system.
I hope it was helpful.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RFella(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
@ Eke47, thank you for saving me from 'Jonzing' this afternoon.....Eke47 has been so helpful and is one selfless person! More grease to ur elbows....so registered NIPOST at MMIA is the way forward for me! At 1k per parcel, instead of DHL at 13500 per parcel....common sense...one can apply to 6 or more schools and have options....xxxxxng
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
obioraval:

You could meet different professors. Or let them use a To whom it may Concern. And b4 they sign, u make 5 copies. Then they sign and stamp

thanks. I am kinda worried about the address. Can I send a photocopy of a reference letter with the address of one University to another University?.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
obioraval:

True about the professor ish. So far the person is a lecturer, u are good to go. Make sure u use school letter headed paper and the person stamps and signs. He/She could also put email for easy access.

I do understand your point, but can I actually send a photocopy of a reference letter with the address of University A on it to a University B, as I don't think I can get them to write a reference letter each for all the Universities I will be applying to. Thanks for your help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eke40seven:

My 2 cowries!

thank you sir for your invaluable contribution. I can remember you once obtained a letter from your University stating that your undergraduate study was tutored in English and I can also recall the letter has the address of Uniassit. I plan on getting such a letter from my University, however my concern is with the address that the letter will have the address of a single University and yet I intend to use that to apply to several University. Pls what's your suggestion on this?
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
stoicism:

I do understand your point, but can I actually send a photocopy of a reference letter with the address of University A on it to a University B, as I don't think I can get them to write a reference letter each for all the Universities I will be applying to. Thanks for your help.
What about a sharp coloured photocopy?
Just thinking out loud
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
stoicism:

thank you sir for your invaluable contribution. I can remember you once obtained a letter from your University stating that your undergraduate study was tutored in English and I can also recall the letter has the address of Uniassit. I plan on getting such a letter from my University, however my concern is with the address that the letter will have the address of a single University and yet I intend to use that to apply to several University. Pls what's your suggestion on this?
thanks
Someone suggested you used "to whom it may concern". I'm sure that would be a better format than that of Uni assist. But personally, that's the one I still use. I just simply made certified copies of the one I have. However, if you have "to whom it may concern" or uni-assist, simply making coloured photocopies might save you some stress. If the paper background color is other than white, you could always get an A4 with the colour of the original in bookshops.
I hope all that is just still legal but that's just my candid advice.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eke40seven1689331:
What about a sharp coloured photocopy?
Just thinking out loud

If i may ask,must you always reply to almost every post?
That Nigerian mentality of "using a sharp coloured photocopy" is rather the dumbest on this thread.
How about telling the applicant to try and get copies of same letter addressed to different universities,if they really want an admission to those school
Na by force to reply ? park well

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.