Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996237 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
BYACHEM:
Good morning babanila, hw are u doing? Please how or where can I download the new db form tax country and tax ID no.please help out.

All information can be found at 
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html

It is compulsory you fill the tax details.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=iranuwa post=42783452]i have my interview tomoro i hav not done courier service can i do it at the embassy tomoro there or i should do it today and how much it cost to do the courier service envelope[/quotePlease House, For those that just received their DB block account no with the new DB form should assist me with the information on what to fill on tax question options. (1) I am resident for tax purposes in Germany only (2) I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany.Country and tax ID? PlPlease help me with the question Becos alots of people complain dat their form were rejected.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
iranuwa:
please i need an urgent respond i have my interview tomoro i hav not done courier
service can i do it at the embassy tomoro there or
i should do it today and how much it cost to do
the courier service envelope

You can get the self addressed envelope in the embassy area or get it from your area today..
You can use FedEx because that is what embassy uses too & the FedEx guy mostly stay around german embassy.

Buy 2 waec scratch cards because you have 2 waec results. You can get it from cyber cafe around you or banks (Fidelity, Skye, etc).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please House, For those that just received their DB block account no with the new DB form should assist me with the information on what to fill on tax question options. (1) I am resident for tax purposes in Germany only (2) I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany.Country and tax ID? PlPlease help me with the question Becos alots of people complain dat their form were rejected . Please someone shld help out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
babanila:

All information can be found at 
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html

It is compulsory you fill the tax details.
I have downloaded the new form .Pl, For those that just received their DB block account no with the new DB form should assist me with the information on what to fill on tax question options. (1) I am resident for tax purposes in Germany only (2) I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany.Country and tax ID? PlPlease help me with the question Becos alots of people complain dat their form was rejected .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Abdullah777 post=42550198][/quote] Please House, For those that just received their DB block account no with the new DB form should assist me with the information on what to fill on tax question options. (1) I am resident for tax purposes in Germany only (2) I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany.Country and tax ID? PlPlease help me with the question Becos alots of people complain dat their form were rejected .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dejiconde(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please I need gmat and ielts...thanks
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
BYACHEM:
Good morning babanila, hw are u doing? Please how or where can I download the new db form tax country and tax ID no.please help out.
U can get the form here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tiofat:

U can get the form here
so which option shld I choose 4 the tax?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
@All that Mentioned me, The GRE GMAT TOEFL IELTS Material are not attach document.

Open it as Desktop/PC format and download.

I don send taya grin if you never receive kindly check your mail at night.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tiofat:

U can get the form here
Good day tiofat. Pls I need ur contact or ur email. Need to make an enquiry from you. Thank u.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
dolpaz:

Congrats bro...victory is sweet... Go to deutschland and succeed....
Thanks boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dejiconde(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
ichommy:
@All that Mentioned me, The GRE GMAT TOEFL IELTS Material are not attach document.

deji_yemi_2009@outlook.com pls I need it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
sovpounds:

I dey happy for you. I tap into your anointing. Abeg make una help me answer this question wey I post some days ago.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

hello everyone, i've been trying to help a relative secure admission into a university in germany but its been difficult. please are there universities in germany that offer undergraduate degrees in;

Building Technology
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering

is it possible for any of the above undergraduate courses to be taught in english in germany?

if yes, please give me the names of the universities and i would proceed from there.

thank you.
use daad.de for your search.... I'm sure there are enough science related courses that would pop up. Plus read up the thread very well i bet you would get something tangible.... Cheers bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
BYACHEM:
Good day tiofat. Pls I need ur contact or ur email. Need to make an enquiry from you. Thank u.
U can mail ur mobile no to this mail if u re on whatsapp: theofad2007@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mecigr8s: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
ichommy:

Good job,bro.Please send this package to justi4grace@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mecigr8s: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Evening to the bosses in the house. Please, I will like to know the the current cost of document certification at Ikeja High Court. Peeps that recently certified their documents should help a brother please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
BYACHEM:
Please House, For those that just received their DB block account no with the new DB form should assist me with the information on what to fill on tax question options. (1) I am resident for tax purposes in Germany only (2) I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany.Country and tax ID? PlPlease help me with the question Becos alots of people complain dat their form were rejected . Please someone shld help out

Why is it that u post same question 3 to 4 times?.and why dont u read some pages backwards?..yday this issue was trashed..oga BYAChem...read 10pages backwards..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
stevemims:
With a sincere gratitude to the blessed 'TRINITY' i wish to share my testimony that my package was delivered to me today

Dj abeg play me "Jesus is the greatest" by.... Lol

Congrats man...I could remember you helped me back then... Go to Deutschland and succeed! !!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Lumiaking: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
For those who have opened blocked account this week,how much is the current rate of euro to naira?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
stevemims:
With a sincere gratitude to the blessed 'TRINITY' i wish to share my testimony that my package was delivered to me today with my visa. The journey started last winter, though i missed out on getting an offer from Siegen (i applied late and was bitter, never knew God has a bigger plan). I got back to the drawing board with words of encouragement from beautiful people on here, God gave me a reason to trust in Him by applying to schools available for summer.

I had my interview early January and got the funding mail the next morning, with a note to correct the age of birth on my passport. Mehn! had to travel down to Abuja to face immigration but all thanks to God for His divine favor, i got it done within a few days. I scanned the new passport and sent it to the embassy, in between these days/weeks i kept on waiting for the db acct details (i was worried but had faith in God) before it was sent to me finally. Yea, passport corrected and db details gotten but here comes the funding ishh. Last week Monday the am mail dropped without funding, yea! Is God not awesome? With speed i got to Lagos few days later, and today my package arrived. Glory!!!!!

My appreciation goes to everyone here.... Dolpaz, Eke40seven, Kennyoguns, Canhelvin, Sonnyville, Honourableseyi, Adenjnr, Fapper, Futurewiser... And my Gs (femo and promise)... Abeg nor vex if i nor mention your name... Babanila, Lord..... and Twostep.... Much love people

This is just a pointer to greatness.... May God perfect all that concerneth us in Deutschland..... Amennnn.

My interview transcript and timeline will follow shortly. Cheers.

Dj abeg play me "Jesus is the greatest" by.... Lol
Congratulations brother.....go to Deutschland and succeed!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abdullah777: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=babanila post=42794756]

I have really good information for those people who asking about DB new form and how to fill the TAX related information .

all what you have to do is choose I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany and write the contry you are in , and about the tax id you have to write N/A or not available and also write not available in all the other spaces , you must not lift it empty.

And about the people who said that FAQS said we can lift it empty i want tell you that the faqs was talking about the second part of the form (Tax-relevant information) .

for any other information you can contact the Deutsche bank in facebook and they will resend to you within 8 hours .

this is the website and you will find that many of people have the same problem .

https://www.facebook.com/DeutscheBankService/

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dejiconde(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please I asked diz questn b4 bt nobody answered it, I wanted use sponsorship do anybody hv idea d questn dey ask abt d sponsor? Pls I need replies. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
my fellow country people...i hail o!

new brother in the house. opened my account just a few moments ago so i can collect advice from the bosses here (although i don already go use profile go find trouble for another thread. i hope i dont become addicted to this nairaland sha...God dey)

I hail the good job you bros have been doing. I dont follow all the seasons of this thread till i reach this page. Been very helpful on my journey, I must say.

My issues are as follows. Please help me deal with it and God bless you as you do so.

1. Una don dey shout learn german since last century. I plan to go in winter 2016 Godwilling, so I am trying to learn as advised by the house. problem is, I cant seem to get a teacher. Goethe no get space for me till april 9too late for me) and their teachers there keep posting me regarding private lesson. Can anyone refer me to a good teacher to take up my case? (pls not mr ismaila or mr musibaudeen. na dem don dey dribble me sofar)

2. I need to fund my Blocked account. Can someone pls direct me to a bank that can do form A requests ASAP? i don weak with all the bad news that I have been getting from so many banks. One lady at GTBank said she has several form A requests that have been pending for 4 months now. Please, house, help me with this info. God will help you all...

2. all opinions welcome on this next one. I have applied to schools in hamburg and aachen, and i plan to apply to more schools in dortmund and bremen. question is, which one sure pass for emplyment that omo boy can use to keep body and soul together? and if i find some work on the side, can it possibly cover my bills to the point where i dont need to significantly touch my blocked account? (will like to keep these funds so i can fulfil the financial terms of my second year of education in germany)

3. Finally and most importantly: I am a married man, and my wife plans to join me soon after i leave. she is a uk grad and works for an financial firm in nigeria currently. will she be able to work if she comes over to join me? (I will be doing an msc). I cant seem to find conclusive info on this, so I will appreciate the opinion of someone with firsthand or reliable secondhand info on this one.

Make una no vex say my first post na essay. I have been told i talk too much by many people. But he who always asks for directions will never get lost. Direct me, Senseis...Danke...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Abdullah777 post=42802500][/quote] Thank you bro. U are very mature. God bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rorschach619: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
I got my acc number already after resending the form....i filled I am a resident for other countries and put Nigeria....then I put my parents tax id number and attached a copy of the tax forms therewith....
Do with that What yu will
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please who is flying in March?

#TeamSummer2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
michlan:
Please is it compulsory to go with a birth Certificate from NPC? I went to their office and was told they can't use the cert that has NPC name on it cos i'm older than 18 years. I was only issued a birth certificate from Lagos Mainland LG and the woman I met inisisted it would be accepted.
I need advice and how did you get the NPC birth certificate.

please is the NPC cert. for visa application or what.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Lumiaking: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lumiaking:
For those who have opened blocked account this week,how much is the current rate of euro to naira?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
dejiconde:
Please I asked diz questn b4 bt nobody answered it, I wanted use sponsorship do anybody hv idea d questn dey ask abt d sponsor? Pls I need replies. Thanks

why not make your question clear, do you mean the interview questions for those with letter of sponsorship or the documents and questions that your sponsor will be expected to bring or answer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
e joor eh de help mi na...I take God beg una...

OJaySeenson:
my fellow country people...i hail o!

new brother in the house. opened my account just a few moments ago so i can collect advice from the bosses here (although i don already go use profile go find trouble for another thread. i hope i dont become addicted to this nairaland sha...God dey)

I hail the good job you bros have been doing. I dont follow all the seasons of this thread till i reach this page. Been very helpful on my journey, I must say.

My issues are as follows. Please help me deal with it and God bless you as you do so.

1. Una don dey shout learn german since last century. I plan to go in winter 2016 Godwilling, so I am trying to learn as advised by the house. problem is, I cant seem to get a teacher. Goethe no get space for me till april 9too late for me) and their teachers there keep posting me regarding private lesson. Can anyone refer me to a good teacher to take up my case? (pls not mr ismaila or mr musibaudeen. na dem don dey dribble me sofar)

2. I need to fund my Blocked account. Can someone pls direct me to a bank that can do form A requests ASAP? i don weak with all the bad news that I have been getting from so many banks. One lady at GTBank said she has several form A requests that have been pending for 4 months now. Please, house, help me with this info. God will help you all...

2. all opinions welcome on this next one. I have applied to schools in hamburg and aachen, and i plan to apply to more schools in dortmund and bremen. question is, which one sure pass for emplyment that omo boy can use to keep body and soul together? and if i find some work on the side, can it possibly cover my bills to the point where i dont need to significantly touch my blocked account? (will like to keep these funds so i can fulfil the financial terms of my second year of education in germany)

3. Finally and most importantly: I am a married man, and my wife plans to join me soon after i leave. she is a uk grad and works for an financial firm in nigeria currently. will she be able to work if she comes over to join me? (I will be doing an msc). I cant seem to find conclusive info on this, so I will appreciate the opinion of someone with firsthand or reliable secondhand info on this one.

Make una no vex say my first post na essay. I have been told i talk too much by many people. But he who always asks for directions will never get lost. Direct me, Senseis...Danke...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kelvinpam:

Congrats man...I could remember you helped me back then... Go to Deutschland and succeed! !!
My brother it's the Lord's doing.... Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.