Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996675 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
chyk2k3:

Mr Justwise!!! I really need to have a clear information on the various school in Germany to apply for Masters programme. I'm a Geoscientist by profession i.e. BSc in Geology Uniport. I want to apply for Masters in Geosciences. I had a CGPA of 3:13. I know of Daad.de. Right now the only school I applying to is University of Freiburg. I need more schools to apply to.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

That is the only website I know too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
dania30:
Goodmorning! I have been following this thread for a while now. I intend applying at HAW hamburg for msc in public health. I have sent countless mails to the department so far no reply yet embarassed. The mph program is an English taught prog.
I have to go through uniassist the program starts march next year but the department portal opens June 1st.
Do I send all my documents to uniassist that is certificates, cv, motivational letter, proof of public health experience and any other documents to uniassist?
Please nobody should bash me for not going through the previous pages for answers I just need to be sure...

Moin Dania,
Be patient and just get all documents certified and send to uniassit as the online application would open on that date as given by HAW, At the moment,what you need to do is let Uniassit review your certificates for evaluation.

http://www.haw-hamburg.de/?id=14078
Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaybmich: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaybmich: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
dania30:
Goodmorning! I have been following this thread for a while now. I intend applying at HAW hamburg for msc in public health. I have sent countless mails to the department so far no reply yet embarassed. The mph program is an English taught prog.
I have to go through uniassist the program starts march next year but the department portal opens June 1st.
Do I send all my documents to uniassist that is certificates, cv, motivational letter, proof of public health experience and any other documents to uniassist?
Please nobody should bash me for not going through the previous pages for answers I just need to be sure...
You can try Masters portal.. Google it...you will see detailed search of country, tuition fee, language of instruction and degrees offered there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2016
jaybmich:

You can try Masters portal.. Google it...you will see detailed search of country, tuition fee, language of instruction and degrees offered there.

Thanks Jay!

styles2009:

Moin Dania,
Be patient and just get all documents certified and send to uniassit as the online application would open on that date as given by HAW, At the moment,what you need to do is let Uniassit review your certificates for evaluation.
http://www.haw-hamburg.de/?id=14078
Cheers

Will do! Thanks. You school at HAW?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
dania30:

Thanks Jay!

Will do! Thanks. You school at HAW?

Nope but lives closer to HAW
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesbaba: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
pls aw long is flight to germany n cost of return ticket pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
adesbaba:

Nawa o.

You are applying for next year and you are already asking for flight duration. I have two admission offers, an erasmus grant and i'm not even thinking of that yet.

Brother, be patient. Package your application, Get admitted and wait till you get your visa.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
dania30:

I hope you know that this course is not free. The total cost for the 3 semesters is 7,200 Euro making it 2200 euro per semester apart from semester ticket of 313 Euro per semester also. This is the facebook page of the school for International students "https://www.facebook.com/HAWHamburg.InternationaleStudierende/" Like it and send message to the admins through the message link of the page and not through the facebook wall; they will attend to you "shaperly". Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kindly use Google.

adesbaba:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
honourableseyi:

I hope you know that this course is not free. The total cost for the 3 semesters is 7,200 Euro making it 2200 euro per semester apart from semester ticket of 313 Euro per semester also. This is the facebook page of the school for International students "https://www.facebook.com/HAWHamburg.InternationaleStudierende/" Like it and send message to the admins through the message link of the page and not through the facebook wall; they will attend to you "shaperly". Shalom
Yeah I know it's not free. Will do that immediately! Thankssssssssss! Are you at Haw?
Modified: Liked them on fb, sent them a message already. Thanks man!

styles2009:

Nope but lives closer to HAW

Ok thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
bosakelvin:
Yes my broda, enrollment deadline is oct1, though i can enroll from nigeria

Am just kinda wondering, the time between booking appointment and the date given for the appointment is too far, i don't think its reasonable!... my thought though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
bosakelvin:
Yes my broda, enrollment deadline is oct1, though i can enroll from nigeria

Am just kinda wondering, the time between booking appointment and the date given for the appointment is too far, i don't think its reasonable!... my opinion though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayo23us: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Someone should please help with this enquiry.

Please once appointment is booked, how long is it likely to take before a visa is issued. I am applying for a Research stay and would want to use my passport to travel (not to Germany). I have been booked for May 2 and would use my passport to travel mid June. Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bleuocean:
who can recommend 3 banks that are good fast and efficient in FORM A processing
Fidelity Ecobank GTB...the three I'd go for

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Harbioollah:

Nawa o.

You are applying for next year and you are already asking for flight duration. I have two admission offers, an erasmus grant and i'm not even thinking of that yet.

Brother, be patient. Package your application, Get admitted and wait till you get your visa.
Erasmus grant....please explain...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Okay just wanted to drop this one here
1. if your searching for a particular course on daad.de and you've picked all your criteria and you've not gotten what you're looking for try reducing them i.e. your criteria for instance you can try selecting a university instead of an applied university or maybe leave the or place textarea free and you might just get what you looking for.

2. Secondly if you're coming from a background of say Geology and your planning on studying geophysics You can try just imputing just Geology or Just Physics and finally geophysics just to see the results and take your pick and secondly if your course has another name probably in German try finding out the name for instance computer science students will discover that's its more often than not called Informatics on daad. my first search on daad for Computer science actually brought out Bio Informatics, so you can imagine.

3. Everybody is talking about daad what ever happened to http://study-in.de they have a brochure that explains most of all this questions that is being asked here and they've been singing this song for ages avail yourself of GOOGLE

https://www.daad.de/medien/deutschland/nach-deutschland/publikationen/ziel-deutschland_en.pdf

https://www.daad.de/medien/deutschland/nach-deutschland/downloads/sid_en.pdf

Please download the pdf's from the link they will help your search

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lollmaolol(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fatalveli:
I would be glad if anybody can be of help. I wanna apply for german visa but from what i heard, its seems kinda hard. Any information pertaining to my question wilk help. Thanks

You are going to Germany for What purpose?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
ayo23us:
Someone should please help with this enquiry.

Please once appointment is booked, how long is it likely to take before a visa is issued. I am applying for a Research stay and would want to use my passport to travel (not to Germany). I have been booked for May 2 and would use my passport to travel mid June. Thanks!
Unless it has changed with the introduction of pre-paid, self addressed envelope, you are given your Passport right after the interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Toroze:
Erasmus grant....please explain...

My program is a joint Programme by Six Universities in Five Countries. Since ISARA- Lyon is the cordinating institution and i can only spend the 3rd and/or 4th semester in France, the first two semesters are counted as Study abroad at a participating Erasmus institution which qualifies me for the European Mobility Grant.

The grant is a contribution to the extra costs of living abroad and it varies country by country depending on the cost of living.
Romania is €170/month, Germany/Belgium is €200 per month, France and Denmark is €220/month.

You can find out more by googling Erasmus+

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmaroland: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=seyo99 post=44449715] bros please i need it too emmaroland32@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2016
adesbaba:
It normally takes almost 3 days (if you're lucky) or sometimes up to a week, and costs about 20million naira. You can get a 50% one-trip discount on a return ticket - that would be about 30mil.

*Modified*
I thought you were asking about a trip to the moon... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by klawaaa: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2016
please help send to klawreal@gmail.com
thanks
penroll55:

Send to my email also penroll_c@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by toolluu: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
hi eveyone
for the 8k required to open a blocked account,is it the CBN rate or parallel market rate that applies?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
toolluu:
hi eveyone
for the 8k required to open a blocked account,is it the CBN rate or parallel market rate that applies?

It's €8.040,00. If you can get it at parallel, CBN or even World Bank rate, that doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Williamso:

It's €8.040,00. If you can get it at parallel, CBN or even World Bank rate, that doesn't matter.

U're taking it cool these days bruv

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Greetings.

Please, If I'm using my NairaMastercard in Germany, at what exchange rate will I be debited?

Also I'll be in Cologne Germany for six days business meeting from April 14th. If you live around the Cathedral. Let's go sightseeing.

Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:
Greetings.

Please, If I'm using my NairaMastercard in Germany, at what exchange rate will I be debited?

Also I'll be in Cologne Germany for six days business meeting from April 14th. If you live around the Cathedral. Let's go sightseeing.

Danke.
Bro's eh from what I've heard no try am ooooo they say some debit alerts can cause instant heart attack....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:
Greetings.

Danke.

I sent u a pm, kindly reply. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
adesbaba:
You can google all dis yeye questions check mytrip.com travelstart.ng wakanow
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Williamso:

It normally takes almost 3 days (if you're lucky) or sometimes up to a week, and costs about 20million naira. You can get a 50% one-trip discount on a return ticket - that would be about 30mil.

*Modified*
I thought you were asking about a trip to the moon... cheesy cheesy
grin grin angry grin wicked boy lol I like ur answer

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
lakesidepapa:

U're taking it cool these days bruv
Taking it cool? Someone from a few pages back might disagree with you... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.