Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996483 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Information Engineering. Bsc

Nice! Do you have to go through uniassist also?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2016
dania30:

Nice! Do you have to go through uniassist also?

Yes, any school that is under uni assit, you'll have to go through them. I send the school mail regarding my secondary school cert if they'll accept my OND before i proceed but they are yet to reply me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Yes, any school that is under uni assit, you'll have to go through them. I send the school mail regarding my secondary school cert if they'll accept my OND before i proceed but they are yet to reply me.

Oh ok! Goodluck with the admission process
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
jejet:
[b]S[/b]cience [b]T[/b]echnology [b]E[/b]ngineering [b]M[/b]athematics
please bro, i need your email... i neeeld to ask you important question.
please can i use nairaland email features?
thanks and God bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by barleeh: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Gurus in the house pls help me address this accordingly, pls I applied for MSC in transport system TUM‎, completed my online application 5th of Jan, also sent my supporting documents on d 13th of jan, I received an email that acknowledged my document have been received, was dispatched to the accessing office on the 2nd on feb, till now have not heard anything, I sent them Email to ask about it, I got the same response that my document was sent for assessment on the 2nd of feb, pls from your experience how long does it take b4 a decision is taken, what should I expect from the amplitude test? and pls just lemme know the general possibility of getting admission for TUM, it's seems it's kinda hard
Your response would be highly appreciated
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by barleeh: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2016
justwise:

That is allowed, nothing wrong with dropping email address for ielts material.

There is nothing visa/admission related that can not be discussed here. If you can't say it here then there is something wrong with that question.
Bro, pls I applied for MSC in transport system TUM‎, completed my online application 5th of Jan, also sent my supporting documents on d 13th of jan, I received an email that acknowledged my document have been received, was dispatched to the accessing office on the 2nd on feb, till now have not heard anything, I sent them Email to ask about it, I got the same response that my document was sent for assessment on the 2nd of feb, pls from your experience how long does it take b4 a decision is taken, what should I expect from the amplitude test? and pls just lemme know the general possibility of getting admission for TUM, it's seems it's kinda hard
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

You will apply uni-assist before you can apply to the school using the VPD doc you will get from uni-assist. As far as I know, uni-assist will not accept the OND; don't waste your money and time. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
honourableseyi:

You will apply uni-assist before you can apply to the school using the VPD doc you will get from uni-assist. As far as I know, uni-assist will not accept the OND; don't waste your money and time. Shalom

Well, the school i am applying to only accept IELTS and secondary certificate and they said a year plus post-secondary school will be an added advantage or basic knowledge to show what i am applying for. And i am applying for Information Engineering and i have ND in computer science 3 years diploma.

PS, it is just undergraduate program of 3 years.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by royaldok: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Information Engineering. Bsc
Nice one. I applied for same course too, awaiting Uni-assist's decision on my VPD.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Well, the school i am applying to only accept IELTS and secondary certificate and they said a year plus post-secondary school will be an added advantage or basic knowledge to show what i am applying for. And i am applying for Information Engineering and i have ND in computer science 3 years diploma.

PS, it is just undergraduate program of 3 years.

The post secondary school they are referring to is either your 100L University transcript, or HND Certificate with transcripts in a related field. whether you studied your ND for 10yrs is none of their business. Your ND result CAN'T secure you admission to Germany and that's the bitter truth.

Person wey get first hand experience dey advise you. You dey do strong head.

Quantinue....

Na the kain strong head, wey dey make fly follow dead body enter grave you dey do so.. Nobody is stopping you.

Biko dash Uni-assist free 75 euros..

All the best !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
I finally got a response from the mph department.

Pls who can help with uniassist payment?

My transcript is addressed to another school, can I still use that in applying to uniassist?

Pls, do I make payment before sending the documents?

I'm sorry to be asking questions the gurus must have repeatedly answered(abeg make una no vex)Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
dolpaz:

The post secondary school they are referring to is either your 100L University transcript, or HND Certificate with transcripts in a related field. whether you studied your ND for 10yrs is none of their business. Your ND result CAN'T secure you admission to Germany and that's the bitter truth.

Person wey get first hand experience dey advise you. You dey do strong head.

Quantinue....

Na the kain strong head, wey dey make fly follow dead body enter grave you dey do so.. Nobody is stopping you.

Biko dash Uni-assist free 75 euros..

All the best !

Ok thanks for the info and clarifications bro. Although i have already applied to JABU(Joseph Ayo Babalola University ) for same course. Can i use the 100L transcript after i am done with my 100L from the school? Will that be the best, and how higher my chances are with it?

Thanks once again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
honourableseyi:

Ooh you are the same Sussex2005 i read about in part 1. Well done bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
dania30:
I finally got a response from the mph department.

Pls who can help with uniassist payment?

My transcript is addressed to another school, can I still use that in applying to uniassist?

Pls, do I make payment before sending the documents?

I'm sorry to be asking questions the gurus must have repeatedly answered(abeg make una no vex)Thanks!

You should have got just one transcript addressed to uniassist.ev, then you can use it any school in Germany even for schools not Under uniassist.ev. Now you cannot use it for uniassist sorry, because it it not addressed to them nor any school you are applying to through them.

I can help with your payment. But the problem is, I don't reply pm, because I cannot, so you might have to send me your number here, just quote me.
Note: at my own exchange rate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
barleeh:
Gurus in the house pls help me address this accordingly, pls I applied for MSC in transport system TUM‎, completed my online application 5th of Jan, also sent my supporting documents on d 13th of jan, I received an email that acknowledged my document have been received, was dispatched to the accessing office on the 2nd on feb, till now have not heard anything, I sent them Email to ask about it, I got the same response that my document was sent for assessment on the 2nd of feb, pls from your experience how long does it take b4 a decision is taken, what should I expect from the amplitude test? and pls just lemme know the general possibility of getting admission for TUM, it's seems it's kinda hard
Thanks

Wait till the application deadline elapses.
A decision will be made few weeks after the deadline.
Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
ogagaejay:

You should have got just one transcript addressed to uniassist.ev, then you can use it any school in Germany even for schools not Under uniassist.ev. Now you cannot use it for uniassist sorry, because it it not addressed to them nor any school you are applying to through them.

I can help with your payment. But the problem is, I don't reply pm, because I cannot, so you might have to send me your number here, just quote me.

The thing is I used it in applying to a school before now(not in Germany though), that's the only student copy I have. Going to my school to go and get another is a daunting task aswear! Took me 2 months to get that one and I paid extra to get a student copy...

Lol. At your own exchange rate grin Thanks a lot!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
dania30:

The thing is I used it in applying to a school before now(not in Germany though), that's the only student copy I have. Going to my school to go and get another is a daunting task aswear! Took me 2 months to get that one and I paid extra to get a student copy...

Lol. At your own exchange rate grin 09027822212 Thanks a lot!

According to what i've gathered from both this thread and the part 1 which preceded it, you can apply to uni assist and other schools in Germany with duly certified photocopies of your transcript regardless of whom it was addressed to. I stand to be corrected tho.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
dania30:

Lol. At your own exchange rate grin 09027822212 Thanks a lot!
I don't know how your Alma mater does it, but mine and many others I know write the address of the potential recipient on the envelope (not within the transcript). If this applied to yours, just get rid of the envelope, photocopy and certify. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
UncleJudax:

I don't know how your Alma mater does it, but mine and many others I know write the address of the potential recipient on the envelope (not within the transcript). If this applied to yours, just get rid of the envelope, photocopy and certify. That's all.

It's actually written on the front page where the grading scale is on. Just on that page, the rest pages doesn't contain the address...

acedboss:

According to what i've gathered from both this thread and the part 1 which preceded it, you can apply to uni assist and other schools in Germany with duly certified photocopies of your transcript regardless of whom it was addressed to. I stand to be corrected tho.

If you right then I needn't worry about it. Thanks ace!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
ogagaejay:

This is not true. It doesnt matter who the transcript is addressed to; uni-assist has no problem with that. At the underneath of all the pages in my transcript, it was stated there that, "the transcript is meant for the organisation they addressed it to and it is not transferable for use by any other institution/organisation/person" ; yet I applied with it to uni-assist and other schools and got admission to nearly all of them without any problem. Certify your documents and apply mam @Dania, nothing do you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Ooh you are the same Sussex2005 i read about in part 1. Well done bro.

Though my own journey with this wonderful thread dated back to part I, I am not that moniker you are referring to. I have been using the same moniker since I joined this group. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kristofferson:

Ok thanks for the info and clarifications bro. Although i have already applied to JABU(Joseph Ayo Babalola University ) for same course. Can i use the 100L transcript after i am done with my 100L from the school? Will that be the best, and how higher my chances are with it?

Thanks once again.

Of course yes. Between 100L from JABU and OND, JABU's stuff is surely the best. Your high chance depends on your grade. Try as much as you can to get a nice grade, register for IELTS because nearly all the Bsc courses in ICT and fully taught in English demand it without any waiver. If you put together all these documents and with God's grace; you will surely be fine. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello all, I wish to begin my studies in winter 2017 when is the best time to begin application?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
U can start now... Bsc or Msc?

billiondd:
Hello all, I wish to begin my studies in winter 2017 when is the best time to begin application?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
U can start now.. The earlier the better,. Bsc or Msc?

billiondd:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2016
billiondd:
The best time to begin application is when the application window for the school(s) you want to apply to opens, which varies from school to school...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2016
My chairmen them - williamso et al
How long does it take uniassist to confirm payment.
A friend in Italy paid the fees on my behalf

Pardon me if this has been treated before - you can refer me...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
bosakelvin:
please guys assistance needed here, As i will be enrolling for my programme from nigeria, i have issue with registering for health insurance from niger, i follwed @gmart22 post and discovered where @EKE dropped an email address for(aok marburg), i sent a mail to them, but i was told i cant register with them cos i am over 30years, the only option is to stick to private, please i need contacts or links of private insurance companies in hessen, i have googled the challenge is that i dont seem to understand or a thorough explanation on how to go about it.

Try ... care concept. Its a private insurance company and their fee is very okay.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ignorantguru(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Please I have come to beg again. grin
Someone, anyone in Lagos please help me with A2 German books, 6k can go a long way for this German journey. cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2016
uchezdedon:

Try ... care concept. Its a private insurance company and their fee is very okay.
Thanks@ the don just registered with them now,it is relatively cheaper than that offered by deutches studentenwerk in collabo with union..... @dania, you can go ahead with sending the transcript to uni assist irrespective of the fact that it was not addressed to them, same applied to me when I applied to them and it was accepted.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2016
ProfSamurai:
My chairmen them - williamso et al
How long does it take uniassist to confirm payment.
A friend in Italy paid the fees on my behalf

Pardon me if this has been treated before - you can refer me...
3days
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
honourableseyi:

thanks honourable!
bosakelvin:

Thanks!!!

Please what about the other questions I asked, about uniassist payment and if I should pay first before sending my documents or how does it work? Thanks fam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.