Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? (26152 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / He Has Never Received Help From A Lady Until Now. / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Phuckk offf
ThoniaSlim:

Ok you got your 2 mins attention you desperately needed now run along!
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Ilekeh(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigerian men are dangerous people.

Nothing can every satisfy this species.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by 100Cents: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

How much euro/dollar is that?

Nawa o.

Must I marry you in dollars ?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by vacant06(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
nefertiitii:

Hmmm 5years shocked pls tellme why you dont want to marry her
personal reasons and family issues
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
youngds:
stop fooling urself , she is just a friend or maybe she has bigger plans for, like using u for ritual
you wicked oh
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by jemype(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na bad trailer bro. As in d geh set a very high standard for my next chic to meet up to.as in i neva see geh wey get ambiltion reach d geh.
Emdee590:

Guy na d same trailer jam me and you...anytime I see her , I dae regret like say make I hug transfumer sef
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
100Cents:

Nawa o.

Must I marry you in dollars ?
Marry me? I thought that you were loaded with oil money and wanted to share out of goodness or perhaps score few points with God smh

I perfer euro please grin
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

Marry me? I thought that you were loaded with oil money and wanted to share out of goodness or perhaps score few points with God smh

I perfer euro please grin

Let's start from the bottom please.

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
100Cents:

Let's start from the bottom please.
Dear what is your word worth? You wanted to give money without asking something in return. Don't crawl back now wink
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by twerkjack: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
SHES A PLAIN FOOL
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by PrinceHermed: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2015
youngds:
stop fooling urself , she is just a friend or maybe she has bigger plans for u, like using u for ritual
lolz!!!!!!
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Mekzmoney(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2015
She's screwing anoda guy n getin all her needs met. So dats Y she doesn't ask 4 cash or gift 4rm u.

Its out of Xperience tho.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by hensben(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Mimienudles:
She's genuinely and crazily in love with you and she simply do not want to bother you
op this is it..from experience you are right

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2015
She does not want to be indebted. I was like that until I was told that is was an act of pride. I take when I am given, show appreciation and try yo repay the goodwill.

Life is easier that way, you can afford to do BS when you know you are not indebted in any way.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Dammyjohn(m): 2:24am On Jan 21, 2015
2undexy:

she knows evryfin bro
If she knows every thing as you said,then why is she rejecting the gifts?Do you know what. Ask her why is she rejecting whatever you give her.i believe with love she will tell you.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Gudintent: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
Why should you back off?because she doesn't ask anything from you.may be she thinks you might start demanding for sex,when she receives things from u

On point!!

She thinks

And he WILL.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by kandiikane(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2015
youngds:
stop fooling urself , she is just a friend or maybe she has bigger plans for u, like using u for ritual
grin
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by sanchezG: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Are u saying she no wan designer and bugatti she want your love....my man laffing u in congo
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
U guys sef! Must it be d guy dt wil always give sth 2 d girl?? Dahs y I jst luv indians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by simdam500(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
if you find a replica of her op.... don't hesitate to mention me.... I beg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Answer the question here https://gleam.io/9mZAD-CLAY5G and win #50,000

Its E A S Y!!!
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by success10(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

Chairman, there are so many things attached to dis ur situation; based on experience: Is she a student or working class lady? If she is still a student and from an average family, bros am sorry to say this, u are just an ordinary friend to her and she felt she doesn't want to collect gift from u so dat u won't also start demanding sex from her( I call dis concience). But if she is a working class lady, and she has never introduce u to her parents, tell her u want to know her parents probably d mum first, if she refuse, bros u are in d friendzone but if she takes u to mama, boss, dats ur wife.
U are damn right..
Have once been in this mess, before I knew it she just broke the bad news of getting married in 2weeks time then.
I was shocked thinking dat she was just pulling my leg..

We dated for like 2years while we do have s*x frequently becos She love s*x so much...

@ the poster...
If she really love u and U love her as well..
Confront her one day to let u know her family..
If she agreed..good buh if she does not...
U are on PhrendZone.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Monicasque(f): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am lost. Wen girls ask for stuff, yoll call dem all sorts of names, and here is a good girl who is just showing u dat love is priceless, and u still complain. Gosh i give up on yols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Sleekshady(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
I bet she's still a teenager and still feeling shy to collect gifts from you, give her some time and let maturity set in she'll be the one demanding! #Talking from experience
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been dating this my gurl since June last year and we did almost everythin in common.
But the mystery behind our relationship is that she'd never ask for anything nor receive anything I gift 2 her. Though we've never had ssex before cos am not a fornicatorgrin.

The only thing she has ever receive from me is #200 airtime, and anytime i want to give her maybe some money or gift, she tells me she is not a materialistic lady that I should keep those things till further notice (imagine?).

Pls Nairalanders, should i back out of this relationship or do you think she's the right girl for me?
WOW!, IN 9JA. abeg send me her number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by ONESS: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Unionised:
Sorry to bust your bubble.

She's just keeping her options open.

She's not really that into you (yet).

My christian-ly sisters, am I wrong?
UTTERLY WRONG. Nowadays people are so much in a hurry to to condemn good behaviour. do u want her to collect things from him and in the end she will tell the poor boi "that wasnt what i meant!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Unionised(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
ONESS:
UTTERLY WRONG. Nowadays people are so much in a hurry to to condemn good behaviour. do u want her to collect things from him and in the end she will tell the poor boi "that wasnt what i meant!"

You are just proving my point.

She should either be in or out.

Why stringing him along?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by akpumping7720(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
amokeme:
am a student and iv never accepted any gift or money from my boyfriend... And i love him so much. So this your theory doesn't apply in all cases smiley
Ok ma
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by akpumping7720(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
amokeme:
am a student and iv never accepted any gift or money from my boyfriend... And i love him so much. So this your theory doesn't apply in all cases smiley
Young woman.... I will give u two reasons why u don't demand something from your boyfriend. Number one, your parents are there for you as they supply your needs immediately u ask. Number two, as u said earlier that you love him so much, you felt that u don't need to demand from him coz your parents are there for you, so why should I bother him?
(*in your voice* coz if I start bothering him, he might feel somehow and I love him so much nd I don't I want to loose him)
Young woman, quote me if my perception is wrong.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by akpumping7720(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
amokeme:
Ooooooh. Sowi young lady, I just checked ur pix, u are still a teenager, I shouldn't have quoted u previously. Pardon me. The more u grow, the more u learn.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by amokeme(f): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

Ooooooh. Sowi young lady, I just checked ur pix, u are still a teenager, I shouldn't have quoted u previously. Pardon me. The more u grow, the more u learn.
lol at teenager.. My God i love my face.. You are pardoned.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.