Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? (26126 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / He Has Never Received Help From A Lady Until Now. / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dammyjohn:

She might have the belief that every man will like to have sex before marriage.So,because of that she will not not want to collect any thing from you.Have you let her know that you don't fornicate and that you believe in sex after marriage?

she knows evryfin bro
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by teeghurl(f): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
pretydiva:
She's jst like me..be happy u ve such a gal as ur gf
undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
100Cents:

Yes nah.
How much euro/dollar is that?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Teebashy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
may be u shld take it easy with her....All gals are not do same.
As for me, av been dating my guy from d past 3yrs and I neva ask of anything from him....May b she is my type bcus I av neva c a material thing dat I guy can provide which my parent av not......Don't tink she didn't love u, luv is not abt material tinz but care, time and affection

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unionised:
Sorry to bust your bubble.

She's just keeping her options open.

She's not really that into you (yet).

My christian-ly sisters, am I wrong?

My opinion as well. She most definitely does not want to feel indebted to the OP.

@2undexy

She doesn't want you to use any thing you've done for her to sway her mind, you'll have to look for another way to get her to like you.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by amokeme(f): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:
if she ask for cash una go complain, if she no ask, una go complain...watin be una prob sef? undecided
the thing tire me sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Pamcrest(f): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Either she's just shy and doesn't want u to perceive her as being materialistic or she doesn't think u are "the One". Just give her more of your time and more TLC since u really like her. Don't worry, by the time u both start giving of yourselves physically, the material n spiritual giving will naturally follow grin
My humble submission
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by vacant06(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ave been dating a girl for five years now, a virgin the truth is that each times I present something to her she will tell me to keep the gift for my baby when we get married, but me nor wan marry her ooo all girls are not dsame
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by lolaxavier(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unionised:
Sorry to bust your bubble.

She's just keeping her options open.

She's not really that into you (yet).

My christian-ly sisters, am I wrong?

Guy, you too sabi...you just nailed it....
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by DrGroove(f): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
what's your problem? You guys complain girls are out to drain you financially, now you have one who doesn't need your money and you are worried.
Or you want her to become indebted to you so you will have a reason to demand Bleep as your birthright
Smart girl she is.

Enjoy your relationship or back out!
No bleeping + No money = True Love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by cevek11: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
My brother, your poverty must be to conspicuous...
well she must like you to pity you grin

2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been dating this my gurl since June last year and we did almost everythin in common.
But the mystery behind our relationship is that she'd never ask for anything nor receive anything I gift 2 her. Though we've never had ssex before cos am not a fornicatorgrin.

The only thing she has ever receive from me is #200 airtime, and anytime i want to give her maybe some money or gift, she tells me she is not a materialistic lady that I should keep those things till further notice (imagine?).

Pls Nairalanders, should i back out of this relationship or do you think she's the right girl for me?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by amokeme(f): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
akpumping7720:

Chairman, there are so many things attached to dis ur situation; based on experience: Is she a student or working class lady? If she is still a student and from an average family, bros am sorry to say this, u are just an ordinary friend to her and she felt she doesn't want to collect gift from u so dat u won't also start demanding sex from her( I call dis concience). But if she is a working class lady, and she has never introduce u to her parents, tell her u want to know her parents probably d mum first, if she refuse, bros u are in d friendzone but if she takes u to mama, boss, dats ur wife.
am a student and iv never accepted any gift or money from my boyfriend... And i love him so much. So this your theory doesn't apply in all cases smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by souljaboi51(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
youngds:
stop fooling urself , she is just a friend or maybe she has bigger plans for, like using u for ritual
this guy is wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
desdichando:
Who asked
Let other people blow ur trumpet

Ok you got your 2 mins attention you desperately needed now run along!

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by dammillicious: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been dating this my gurl since June last year and we did almost everythin in common.
But the mystery behind our relationship is that she'd never ask for anything nor receive anything I gift 2 her. Though we've never had ssex before cos am not a fornicatorgrin.

The only thing she has ever receive from me is #200 airtime, and anytime i want to give her maybe some money or gift, she tells me she is not a materialistic lady that I should keep those things till further notice (imagine?).

Pls Nairalanders, should i back out of this relationship or do you think she's the right girl for me?

3 things
a. she no want story if things dont eventually work out
b. she demands something else from you at the moment(may not even be sex), find that out if you dont want to lose her
c. some girls would usually not tax their bf at the expense of draining other guys.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Mavor: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

She dey chop am elsewhere
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by boombay(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
boy... your girl is decent...
if not for airtime alone
what should she be requesting for
clothes?? shoes handbag or what??
doesn't she have parents or is she a prostitute??
she's decent bro...

the indecent and senseless ones will attack me now!grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by seuncyrus(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
In davido's voice**Ayeeeee**
The truth is that she's either playin it safe cos she doesnt want u to demand sex OR she has someone else supplyin her needs so she'll look like a good girl to you...OR could jst be LOVE
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by raphok1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Why should you back off?because she doesn't ask anything from you.may be she thinks you might start demanding for sex,when she receives things from u

you get sense well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by kikelomojessy(f): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:
if she ask for cash una go complain, if she no ask, una go complain...watin be una prob sef? undecided

Guys eh!
Their are more problematic Dan ladies sef. If a gurl is too quiet, dey will call her slow poison, if she is lousy, dey will giv her anoda name.

Or maybe his gifts are just too small and the gurl has bigger gift frm bigger ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

HAHAHA.. HABA WETYN BE YAH OWN FOR THE ISSUE NOW,OR EH DEY PAIN YOU SEY YOU NO GEH THAT KINE GRL? lipsrsealed undecided

undecided
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

you are not alone in this situation. My girl of two yrs, still counting, is a good reference to your case and i thinks girls of such are very rare in our society today. i dnt joke with her at all. infact she has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my relationship life.
Just keep your fingers crossed and be doing the needful, then watch how the whole drama would unfold.

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by xakjustice(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
If your girlfriend does not ask for
money,you have a reason to worry. Never
say she is being economical and so friendly
to your pockets. Just know that a certain
man somewhere is doing this job on your behalf.

Apart from a few ladies, most women
enjoy and love free money from their
loved ones. This reminds me of a saying, “if
money grew on trees, ladies would be
dating and be a friend to monkeys”.

This means someone else is enjoying some
benefits behind your back. This hurts but it
is the ugly truth, better become serious
avoid being cheated on.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Drmaverick: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
She should date us!!!!!

How Short Guys Are Better in Relationships wink

According to Medical Daily, those below 5-foot-7 were considered to be ‘short men’ in 2009, while those over 6-foot-2 were considered tall.
Height is often seen as the physical depiction of capability and strength and power. For the shorter man suffering from stigma of the Napoleon complex, it is a challenge to measure up in terms of appeal to women. This is a result of the notion that a majority of women have the desire to feel fragile, petite and protected by a ‘dominant’ man. Taller men make women feel smaller, which appeals to those who are self-conscious about their size and weight.

1. They are dedicated to their relationships.
Without the ‘tall’ status, they will put much more effort into trying to impress their partner personality-wise rather than having to work with any physical traits. A study conducted by New York University researchers concluded that in general, shorter men assist with more housework than taller men, and what wins attraction points more than a man who shares kitchen duty? No woman is going to complain about a man putting in a little extra effort.

complete :http://targetdex..com/2015/01/how-short-guys-are-better-in.html

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Yehman(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Then, receive and don't complain. NA idi apu ara
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by kushsy: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:

m the victim of this situation, understand?..nd if she was not dear 2 me, i wuldnt av com here 4 advice..she means a lot 2 me nd d only problem is that she wnt just ask or take anything,buh dat doesn't mean she is oblivious of our relationship
. Buy her gift n pay cash into her account without waiting for her to ask if u really care..meanmwhile is she a working class,biz or student? So u know what to do..me thinks she loves u too
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by slap1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
youngds:
stop fooling urself , she is just a friend or maybe she has bigger plans for, like using u for ritual
Haha haha! Which kain people full this site sef?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
cevek11:
My brother, your poverty must be to conspicuous...
well she must like you to pity you grin

mtcheew
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by nefertiitii: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
vacant06:
Ave been dating a girl for five years now, a virgin the truth is that each times I present something to her she will tell me to keep the gift for my baby when we get married, but me nor wan marry her ooo all girls are not dsame

Hmmm 5years shocked pls tellme why you dont want to marry her
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Bonethugss: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
The fact is that some ladies don't like collecting things from guys, I did that in my last relationship, now i have come to realise that, guys are meant to spend no matter how little on ladies. Ladies should not demand or ask,but as your guy he should show love atleast once a month materially ..now this can be as little as N200 recharge card...
the problem with not ever collecting is that some guys stop doing things simply because she says don't worry. They relax..

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Phuckkk off
ThoniaSlim:

Ok you got your 2 mins attention you desperately needed now run along!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.