Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? (26097 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / He Has Never Received Help From A Lady Until Now. / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Mathematical(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
packman:

YOU HAD THE LADY KEEP IT TILL FURTHER NOTICE......

NOT THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT....

SHE DEY HOLD AM FOR WORK
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SHE MIGHT BE HOLDING BACK
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by toluleke(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
I wonder why some guys think spending on a lady is what would gain her LOVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Dreament(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
My advice 4 u is to find out if the girl is realy into u. because i was once a victime of such ralationship. The girl never demands anytin from me although she didnt allow me to have sex with her. I didnt even border about sex because i so much love her. There was a day i bought clothes worth 10k for her i had to beg her b4 she accepted it. The reason she accepted it was, their is no way i could return the cloths and its a female clothes. There was a day i called her to come my house she said she was busy @that moment. So i told her she should come when she is done, she said she does not think so. So i ended the call. Only for her to sent me a text the next day that we neva had a relationship , that we were just friends. That we can only be just normal friend. This is the same girl i told she is the only girlfriend i had, that i love her so much. She could not tell me we were just friends then. Only for her to made me fell inlove with her and dissapionted me. It was then it occured to me that the reason she didnt allowed me sex was because she was not into me not the way i thought. Since then i neva date a girl without sex. If u say no sex get out. My advice for u is try an attempt to have sex with her and watch her reation. I wish u said u have had sex with her, i would hv called in love. But now...............

2 Likes

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Mathematical(f): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
tellwisdom:
What does hungry man like you have to offer??...foolish boi undecided

HAHAHA.. HABA WETYN BE YAH OWN FOR THE ISSUE NOW,OR EH DEY PAIN YOU SEY YOU NO GEH THAT KINE GRL? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Dammyjohn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Why should you back off?because she doesn't ask anything from you.may be she thinks you might start demanding for sex,when she receives things from u
Hmmmm That might be the reasonooo.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Lerumo: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Have you spoken to her about your feelings? I am surprised how people rush to social media with all manner of personal issues.

You will only get confused the more because you will receive all types of answers.

Have a talk with her, open up and let her do same. Then you will know the next step to take.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by andyanders: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been dating this my gurl since June last year and we did almost everythin in common.
But the mystery behind our relationship is that she'd never ask for anything nor receive anything I gift 2 her. Though we've never had ssex before cos am not a fornicatorgrin.

The only thing she has ever receive from me is #200 airtime, and anytime i want to give her maybe some money or gift, she tells me she is not a materialistic lady that I should keep those things till further notice (imagine?).

Pls Nairalanders, should i back out of this relationship or do you think she's the right girl for me?
That lady is a well brought up person and should be respected. She does not want to be committed to you by taking something from you when she has not made up her mind to say yes I do. You should be proud of her and work towards the relationship working out rather than backing off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by DanielBlanc(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls give me, her number I will find out if she loves you.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who asked
Let other people blow ur trumpet
ThoniaSlim:
I don't collect gifts from guys I have absolutely no intention of dating. Just saying. undecided
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Unionised(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Horrlah:

Are u kidding??not takin tinz frm doesn't mean she is xpectin a better option ooooooo abeg

You do not take?

How can there be love without sharing?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Mathematical(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
DanielBlanc:
Pls give me, her number I will find out if she loves you.

Bahd guy.. wink

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by lilprodigy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls wife her...I am goin thru that too...well I don't know mayb its because she's comfortable..I mean her parents her rich.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Dammyjohn(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:

like I said earlier, m nt a fornicator, so y wld I demand 4 s ex...

I've pledged (just lyk ur name implies) 2 ma God dhat i'll neva have s ex out of wedlock
She might have the belief that every man will like to have sex before marriage.So,because of that she will not not want to collect any thing from you.Have you let her know that you don't fornicate and that you believe in sex after marriage?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by bosun11(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:
if she ask for cash una go complain, if she no ask, una go complain...watin be una prob sef? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na so unable dey take spoil babe
I use to be like her in the past
Until he spoilt me with plenty gifts. I will say no but he will insist and even go as far as keeping malice with me wen I refuse to collect.

I may not ask now
But if you give me I won't refuse tongue
And if you don't give me becos I don't ask
I go leave you be that cheesy

Babe gat every reason to keep her options open.
Single is her status.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been dating this my gurl since June last year and we did almost everythin in common.
But the mystery behind our relationship is that she'd never ask for anything nor receive anything I gift 2 her. Though we've never had ssex before cos am not a fornicatorgrin.

The only thing she has ever receive from me is #200 airtime, and anytime i want to give her maybe some money or gift, she tells me she is not a materialistic lady that I should keep those things till further notice (imagine?).

Pls Nairalanders, should i back out of this relationship or do you think she's the right girl for me?

What is the first sign of madness

.U imagine and c tins no one els dose

#tragic

Op get well soon
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dreament:
If u say no sex get out............

Like seriously
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by wiloy2k8(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
pretydiva:
She's jst like me..be happy u ve such a gal as ur gf

she would never be like u . ... Bro hold dat girl tight . once lost a girl like that .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by nkemdi89(f): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
The gal might not be taking frm u cos she is richer dan u and she has this pity on you cos she noticed you are struggling to keep your head above water also she doesn't want to be indebted to you mayb frm her past experience in othe for you not toexpect returns also you shouldn't let her know you are giving her a gift you can send it tru Dhl or konga and the likes,abi u sef stingy jawee you no dey like to comot money na ur type go carry babe fast food go see chicken dey ask her if she go chop fowl.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
You should be happy she is like this.

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by JumiaQuickSales(f): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jumia Fashion Clearance Sales is on now!!!

Like us on:

http://www.Facebook.com/JumiaQuickSales

1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
op forget,she is not into you,and she has an option
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by DaBullIT(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shocking lipsrsealed

youngds:
stop fooling urself , she is just a friend or maybe she has bigger plans for, like using u for ritual

If you Get sexed. Doesn't mean your a fornicator. Do that and let's know if she's no longer needy. One sexed women take you as Daddy.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
pretydiva:

Kai shhhhhhhh
Make pepl way knw u no hearam
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Jennifer89(f): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
well, is she a teenager?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Emdee590(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
jemype:
I think she loves you and is understanding. Had a chic sometime back that i lost due to this same doubt. To b honest she gave to. Me more than she collected from me but she left when she discovered i wasnt serious with her. And i havent had any other girl dat beat her standard since then.she wants a future.
Guy na d same trailer jam me and you...anytime I see her , I dae regret like say make I hug transfumer sef

1 Like

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by mikron(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

so ladies that demand money and stuffs from u are right for u? This ur logic tire me o. Girls demand we complain, u meet d good one wey no want anything from u yet u no like. Na wa for u ooo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by lastmessenger: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Are u still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.