Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? (26137 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / He Has Never Received Help From A Lady Until Now. / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by amokeme(f): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

Young woman.... I will give u two reasons why u don't demand something from your boyfriend. Number one, your parents are there for you as they supply your needs immediately u ask. Number two, as u said earlier that you love him so much, you felt that u don't need to demand from him coz your parents are there for you, so why should I bother him?
(*in your voice* coz if I start bothering him, he might feel somehow and I love him so much nd I don't I want to loose him)
Young woman, quote me if my perception is wrong.

there is nothing he has that i need that's why i don't ask. And abouty parent been there for me? That's not really the case... It was just the way i was brought up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Yusphull(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
She's jst like me..be happy u ve such a gal as ur gf

Can u prove that to me?? grin
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Jbangs: 1:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Well, first and foremostly, her saying she is not Materialistic sound suspicious, that she is
upto something,

I mean she doesn't need to tell you that she is not materialistic?
If really you most know, then I think you should be the one to find out by your self.
I believe action speaks louder than The VOICE...

Well my advice to you,
Next time you want to give out Cash to her,
Don't ask her wether she needs it,
Put it in her bag, book or anything that belongs to her... And when she returns it... Then please enjoy yah money by Ya self!

That's called Freedom to enjoy yah sef by Ya sef.
No stress ya sef! Life is too short.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2020
2undexy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been dating this my gurl since June last year and we did almost everythin in common.
But the mystery behind our relationship is that she'd never ask for anything nor receive anything I gift 2 her. Though we've never had ssex before cos am not a fornicatorgrin.

The only thing she has ever receive from me is #200 airtime, and anytime i want to give her maybe some money or gift, she tells me she is not a materialistic lady that I should keep those things till further notice (imagine?).

Pls Nairalanders, should i back out of this relationship or do you think she's the right girl for me?

This is me probably being nosy but I'd like to satisfy my curiosity. Did you finally back out of the relationship, or are you guys good?
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Oga, She Hasn't Ask Anything 4rm U, U Are Complaining If She Starts Asking 4rm U, U Would Still Complain. What Exactly Is Ur Problem? If U Want 2 Give Her Something, Give Her. She Could Be A Work Class Lady & Possibly Independent & May Need Little Or Nothing 4rm. But Dat Doesn't Mean U Shouldn't Help Or Support Her Financially When Needs Comes Up, Even If She Doesn't Ask U. I Love Dis Kind Of Ladies Cuz Dey Would Give Less Or No Stress Or Headache In Marriage.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is me probably being nosy but I'd like to satisfy my curiosity. Did you finally back out of the relationship, or are you guys good?

We are more than good; in fact, we are getting married soon.
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bro you stringy
Re: She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
2undexy:

We are more than good; in fact, we are getting married soon.

Awww. I'm glad to hear that. smiley kiss

I'm happy to know that you trusted her and finally understood that some women are like that. Kudos to you and your married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.