Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (52204 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:

Abi? Lol. Something is fishy. It could be a big lie or an attempt by the family to handle it in house. Totally downgrading the life of the dead woman.

Dude any new story coming from the family right now is a damage control as far as am concerned and I wonder why they are doing this... Just yesterday, the mum was crying in my present and saying so many things and pouring curses on the husband... So to read this right now, is not only shocking but to some extent annoying
Well... only God knows what has happened just between 3pm yesterday and 4pm today...
However it is, it is their loss and not mine

May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

Hmmm... My dear this is shocking and I don't know what to believe again.... I was in the deceased house at the hours of 1pm to 3pm on Sunday... Even this quote from aghogho that claims to be the younger sister is another shocking revelation. As of yesterday, some members of the family were even concluding it was a case of rituals cos of the funny signs the deceased displayed before dying... I didn't want to say this online because it was a mere speculation.
Well, am just a friend and a course mate. It is their daughter and they can handle it anyway they want to.

Let them continue, its their daugher I can't love them more than they love her. I sha won't join in more speculations
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
mukht:

Please,I need your assistance. Can I send you a mail?
Aishagift@outlook.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

Let them continue, its their daugher I can't love them more than they love her. I sha won't join in more speculations

I just made a call now and for some reasons I believe it's best the family denied the husband's involvement. It seems its for the greater good.

They have a valid reason for this new development.

Shalom!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

Dude any new story coming from the family right now is a damage control as far as am concerned and I wonder why they are doing this... Just yesterday, the mum was crying in my present and saying so many things and pouring curses on the husband... So to read this right now, is not only shocking but to some extent annoying
Well... only God knows what has happened just between 3pm yesterday and 4pm today...
However it is, it is their loss and not mine

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

It's obvious that something is fishy. It's possible his parents have gone to beg to treat it as a family issue or they have brought in some politicians to convince them to deal with it silently. I don't doubt the sources one bit. It's not coming from just one person but various sources who have their faces out there. It will be a very big pity and injustice for her parents to accept anything but the full wrath of the law on this guy if this story is true. Because at the end of the day, he will pay them off and go about claiming he is innocent. Another hungry girl will fall victim. Even if he did not use his hands to kill her, fact is he's known as a woman beater. So even if he is innocent, he can never absolve himself from the violence people have witnessed. Which whether he likes it or not may have contributed to her early death. This is why you don't go around beating people because some people, because of medical conditions are one blow away from death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:

It's obvious that something is fishy. It's possible his parents have gone to beg to treat it as a family issue or they have brought in some politicians to convince them to deal with it silently. I don't doubt the sources one bit. It's not coming from just one person but various sources who have their faces out there. It will be a very big pity and injustice for her parents to accept anything but the full wrath of the law on this guy if this story is true. Because at the end of the day, he will pay them off and go about claiming he is innocent. Another hungry girl will fall victim. Even if he did not use his hands to kill her, fact is he's known as a woman beater. So even if he is innocent, he can never absolve himself from the violence people have witnessed. Which whether he likes it or not may have contributed to her early death. This is why you don't go around beating people because some people, because of medical conditions are one blow away from death.

This is deeper than bringing politicians to beg or paying them off ... But the family is doing things the right way now.

You haven't heard the last of this case.

Ese's soul won't rest in peace until she gets her vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
And this new mutual friend claiming the guy beat her a few days to the wedding may be correct too.

If so she had an idea what she was getting into.

Whatever rocks their boat undecided
That's naija people for you, cases can be withdrawn and treated as 'family matter' or more accurately 'swept under the carpet'

I know I would be personally bent on getting justice for the murder of my daughter come rain or shine.

May she RIP.
baby124:

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is exactly why I advice women to stop this challenging attitude in your husbands house. It is sad the woman is late but I have handled hundreds of cases where violence at home have become the norm. Just this evening I have had to admonish a sweet looking woman who possessed a terrifying tongue to go easy on tongue lashing her husband so they can have peace at home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

This is deeper than bringing politicians to beg or paying them off ... But the family is doing things the right way now.

how will she get the vengeance if they go about laundering the killer's image?

Or are they afraid of him?
Is this another case of 'let's leave it to God' , hoping God will send thunder and lightening from heaven to strike him?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:
This is exactly why I advice women to stop this challenging attitude in your husbands house. It is sad the woman is late but I have handled hundreds of cases where violence at home have become the norm. Just this evening I have had to admonish a sweet looking woman who possessed a terrifying tongue to go easy on tongue lashing her husband so they can have peace at home.
Shut up. Ediot. Somebody died.

You think everything is a joke?

Why don't you go back to that thread where the woman is still alive and receiving her own beatings to continue your praise of the handsome gentleman you called her husband.

When they are dead you're not needed anymore.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by 5minsmadness: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

Hey bro.

Is it ese from red house DSC warri?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
Shut up. Ediot. Somebody died.
Close your putrid hole! Na me kill am? It is a bitter lesson for those of you whose mouths are cursed. RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hey bro.

Is it ese from red house DSC warri?

Yes oh... Red house bungalow
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by 5minsmadness: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

Omg
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Close your putrid hole! Na me kill am? It is a bitter lesson for those of you whose mouths are cursed. RIP to the dead.
monkey

It is you that is cursed. It is pretty much obvious anyway.
Only thing remaining is for you to overdose on your hormone supplements one day and commit a crime that will earn you permanent lock up where you actually belong.

The internet: God's Gift to sociopaths

If not you won't last a day on the street speaking these nonsense and supporting the evil that you do in real life. It is fine you hide behind your computer to display your derangement

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
monkey
Rotten puccy grin grin grin
Now I get it,your mental issues have degenerated to utter, madness. It is not a herculean task to fathom your feelings of personal inadequacy....it is a reflection of the totally worn out derelict hanging on to the lost hope that perhaps there may be others like her odious self who thrives on man hating, atrociously stinking puccy and morbid fear that they are about to be unravelled. You need not fear. We know you for who you are. Demented skank! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by zeb04(f): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
monkey

Only thing remaining is for you to overdose on your hormone supplements one day and commit a crime that will earn you permanent lock up where you actually belong.

If not you won't last a day on the street speaking these nonsense and supporting the evil that you do in real life. It is fine you hide behind your computer to display your derangement

you can't blame people much.everychild is a product of his/her family.probably he is from a home where beating is the norm so just ignore his insanity.it might not his fault

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Eray(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

. Haba wen did ese or her family ever live in red house?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
zeb04:
you can't blame people much.everychild is a product of his/her family.probably he is from a home where beating is the norm so just ignore his insanity.it might not his fault
Broken record!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
monkey

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eray:
. Haba wen did ese or her family ever live in red house?

Ese's family live in white house upstairs close to samaru, not too used to dsc Street names. But they also have a house in red house too, where her uncle is based... Not so sure anyway
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Eray(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

Ese's family live in white house upstairs close to samaru, not too used to dsc Street names. But they also have a house in red house too, where her uncle is based... Not so sure anyway
ok, cause I only know of their home in samaru street dsc. We grew up there together. Was there yesterday to see the family sha, such a tragic loss, I saw her last during aghogh's baby dedication
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by 2CatWoman: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Cases, in what capacity?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
2CatWoman:

Cases, in what capacity?
In his dreams. cheesy

Hundreds of cases ko.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eray:
ok, cause I only know of their home in samaru street dsc. We grew up there together. Was there yesterday to see the family sha, such a tragic loss, I saw her last during aghogh's baby dedication

OK dear.. I was her course mate and a friend in Uniport. And I grew up in that Estate too. Can I get your mail, I wanna send you a mail.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by newsprocom: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Your opinion

Thanks and goodnight undecided

hehehe.. its true tho, you sounded very rude.. You are welcome. Sleep well. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
2CatWoman:

Cases, in what capacity?
I am a relationship coach/counselor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Lmao coach/ counselor that is so bitter towards women. Chai I can imagine the venom you pour out on the unfortunate women

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

stop lying!
Don't you have fear of God in you? angry

How can a biased and irrational person be a relationship counselor?

What do you preach to your clients?
All these one-sided jargon that you type on NL?
Where wife beaters are perfect gentlemen and whatever happens must be the victim's fault as long as she's female.
Do you calm down to get the full picture or you scream at the lady and assist her husband in beating her up the more in your 'marriage counseling' office cheesy(seems more like it )

How many cases did you even say you've handled? Hundreds? Like 500 or 800 or 300?

You don't even know how to lie grin
Abi Na only you all the people with marriage problems come to meet.

Porkies everywhere. Tale bearers everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
i can't be left out cheesy.

Henceforth I'm a 35yr old mother of 4kids who's been married for 10yrs.

If you guys like don't believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

Lmao coach/ counselor that is so beater towards women. Chai I can imagine the venom you pour out on the unfortunate women

You are WRONG!
I am bitter against, lies, deception , husband battery and abuse.
Some women are guilty of that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:

stop lying!
Don't you have fear of God in you? angry

How can a biased and irrational person be a relationship counselor?
Let me say it beautifully. Concentrate on the graveyard between your legs! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.